Case 3319

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmerciless
Mesmerciless
2,066 Followers

AIMEE: A..labby-thing...um...you know, like a maze!

[It takes a beat for her to register what she just said. She giggles, and shakes her head, whipping her hair back and forth.]

AIMEE: God, I sound like such an airhead. That's been happening, like, too much lately.

[She reads chat.]

AIMEE: "How come?" Ummm...I'm not sure. Maybe it's 'cause I've been, like, super horny all the time. I dunno why, but my body has felt really sensitive the past couple weeks. Especially my tits. Like, every time I have to move this sweater it's just...

[She tugs at the hem of her sweater, causing her hardened nipples to stand out against the fabric. She lets out a quiet, shivering breath.]

AIMEE: Ooh...see? How am I s'posed to, like, um, con...con-cen-trate when things like that keep happening? It'd be easier if I could find a bra that still fit, but they all, like shrunk in the wash or something. I haven't worn one in days!

Oh well. At least Sir seems to like it. He's been giving me so much attention this week.

[She reads chat.]

AIMEE: "Am I gonna tell another blow-job story?" [winks] Only if you're good, chat. [giggles].

But actually, Sir and I are still taking things, like, pretty slowly. Which is weird 'cause I know he wants to fuck me. I mean, look at this.

[She bounces in her chair, causing her breasts to jiggle.]

AIMEE: [laughs] What man wouldn't want to fuck this? I'm basically made for it.

But no. He keeps saying, I'm "not ready." And I'm like, "Uh, if you could feel my panties, you would know I'm always ready."

[She playfully sticks out her tongue, laughs.]

We have been exploring my new kinky, subby side though. And that's been, like, soooo hot. All the stuff we used to argue about? We just turn it into a sexy, little game now. Like, last night, I was making dinner, right? And he was talking 'bout how women would be happier if they just, like, stayed at home and practiced cooking and cleaning and looking sexy instead of working at boring jobs. And I wanted to call him a show-vi...sova...show-vilis...

[She squints at chat.]

AIMEE: Chauvinist! Yes! That's the word. But I couldn't think of it then, I just kept trying and messing up. So Sir laughed and said that I was, like, proving his point, 'cause I was acting like such a ditzy, silly girl. And he was all like, "Don't you sometimes feel like you're too dumb and horny to work? Wouldn't it be better if you didn't have to?"

[She bites her lip.]

AIMEE: Before, that woulda made me really mad, but last night it just made me wet. And, like, I know it's not true. I know he's just teasing me 'cause it turns me on. But thinking about it makes me...makes me...

[One of her hands slides below her desk and between her legs as her eyes become hazy. A chime from the game breaks the spell, startling her.]

AIMEE: Oh! Oops! Sorry, drifted off for a sec. This game is, like, putting me to sleep.

[She giggles, then sighs, her smile fading.]

AIMEE: I just wish I could figure out what to do next...does anyone in the chat know? I promise I won't get mad if you tell me.

[She reads chat, then snorts.]

AIMEE: "Tits then we'll tell you?" Nice try. How do I even know you know the answer? Plus, if I show my titties on stream, it'll get my channel banned. Stupid.

[She reads the responses in chat, thinks for a moment. Then she pulls her sweater tight, her breath hitching as the fabric contours perfectly around her swelling "titties."]

AIMEE: How...how's that?

[Rather than read the replies, she continues to stare at her breasts, gently swinging them back and forth, seemingly mesmerized.]

AIMEE: Whoa...have they...like...gotten bigger?

END OF EXCERPT 4

EXCERPT 5 -- Originally streamed 4/21/16

[The title graphics for the stream fade, but this time Aimee isn't in her chair. Instead, a pair of smooth, shapely thighs are standing before the camera, leading up to cut-off shorts that barely cover the owner's thick, full hips. Her crotch is centered in the frame, leaving her bare midriff visible, along with the bottom a pink crop-top.]

AIMEE: [sing-song] Hey guuyys. I have a surprise for yoooooou.

[She bends her head into view, revealing waves of golden blonde hair and an excited grin. Her lips shine with fresh pink gloss, and her skin glows with expensive, meticulous makeup. She adopts a wide-eyed expression of mock shock at her own image, then squeals with delight as she flops down into her chair.]

AIMEE: Ta-daaaaa! It's Aimeeeee two-point-oooooohhh!

[She giggles, twirls a strand of hair around her finger as she reads chat. Now in full view of the camera, we can confirm she is indeed clad in a sleeveless, pink crop-top, the heart-shaped window on the chest offering a full view of the tightly-packed cleavage jiggling inside.]

AIMEE: [re:chat] "You look like a trophy girl." Awwww, that's so sweet. Thank you, chat, I knew you would like it! Make sure you tell Sir too—he's the one who gave me the idea. Isn't he, like, the smartest most bestest boyfriend ever?

[She bounces excitedly, claps her hands.]

AIMEE: Oh! Oh! I have to tell you the story.

Okay, so, like, even though it's been really fun spending like, every day with Sir, I had a few days last week where I was feelin', like, super sad all the time.

Like, you know how I was talkin' 'bout how my body feels all soft an' sensitive lately? Well, I checked, and I've been gaining, like, a buncha weight. An' like, most'a it's in my titties and my butt, but still it, like, totally bummed me out. And Sir kept like, buying me cupcakes and ice cream to make me feel better, but that just made it worse!

[She pauses to think, absently biting on a sparkly pink nail.]

AIMEE: They were super good though. Ummm...what was I saying?

[She glances at chat.]

AIMEE: Oh yeah! So, like, I was feeling super sad, and I kept, like forgettin' 'portant things. Like, it's not just words anymore: I totally forgot to pay rent! That, like, never happens! An' when the guy called askin' for it I got so scared an' 'mbarressed I couldn't, like, think of what to say.

Thank god Sir was there. He like, took my phone and talked to the guy, and he figured out all the money and stuff, and I was so, like, happy I just started crying. An' he was all, "Oh nooo, baby, what's wrong?" An' I was all, y'know, like sobbing an' emotional an' not makin' any sense. So he, like, hugs me, and he says...

[Aimee looks at the ceiling, the memory apparently stirring up strong emotions.]

AIMEE: He says, "Aimee, it's okay. It's okay that you feel this way. It's totally natural."

[She laughs, then wipes a happy tear from her eye.]

AIMEE: An' then he makes it all make sense, y'know? He tells me about how, like, it's okay that my boobs and butt are gettin' all jiggly 'cause it's just, like, my body gettin' ready to make babies an' stuff. An' that's super sexy, and super sexy girls don't have to worry about thinkin' too much 'cause they can just get a man like Sir to do the thinkin' instead. An' he says he'll take care of everythin', 'cause all he wants is for me to be happy and sexy and silly and horny all the time and I was like, "Ohmigod I want that too! I want it, like, so bad!"

So he was like, "We're gonna go shopping. And I'm going to do all the thinking, and all the planning, and you're just going to be my pretty, silly arm candy. How does that sound?"

[She squeals and giggles, seemingly unable to contain her excitement.]

AIMEE: It was the best! We went all around the mall and he gave me so many pretty things to try on and all I had to do was, like, go where he said and wear what he said and it was so easy and I was just like, smiling all the time, and like, everyone was lookin' at me 'cause I looked so sexy and happy, and that made me horny and...

[She pauses to look over her shoulder.]

AIMEE: [stage-whisper] I sucked Sir's cock in one of the dressing rooms. But I won't tell you which one! [giggles] I wanted to fuck him, but he said I still wasn't, like, ready yet. An' like, I don't get what he means, but, like, he knows a lotta stuff I don't, so that's okay. An' 'sides, he's, like, really good with his hands anyway.

[She giggles, then runs her hands up her breasts, squeezing and pushing them together.]

AIMEE: Mmmmmmmm...I hope I'm ready soon though.

END OF EXCERPT 5.

EXCERPT 6 -- Originally streamed 5/1/16

[The video feed comes on suddenly, no opening fanfare or title graphics. The camera is in a different position than normal, along with the rest of Aimee's computer equipment. From this angle, we can now see the entirety of Aimee's room, as well as the boxes and packing materials strewn about. Aimee paces nervously into and out of the frame, dressed rather conservatively for the first time in months. She wears a hoodie and gym shorts, her blonde hair done up in a ponytail.]

AIMEE: Ummmm, like, hey guys. Sorry, this is super random, an' like, I know I'm s'posed to be packing to move in with Sir but...

[She chews thumb, clearly agitated.]

AIMEE: I was cleanin' through some computer stuff an' I, like, found a buncha my old videos and...

[Her brow furrows, her lips pursed with concentration.]

AIMEE: I used'ta like...be different, right? Like, I used'ta be so...skinny an' funny an' like...arti...arti-cu...um, good at a talking. An' when guys would be mean to me, I would, like, make fun of 'em and say mean words back. I was so...smart an' strong. And I wanted other girls to be like...smart an' strong too.

[She wrings her hands.]

AIMEE: I dunno. I'm, like, happy the way I am now. I think. But, like...seeing those videos...I'm just feeling a lotta things an' I don't know how to say 'em an' I don't have anyone to talk to 'cept Sir and you guys so I like, I dunno. I dunno.

[She grabs the sides of her head, face screwed up in concentration.]

AIMEE: M-maybe I, like...shouldn't...shouldn't be movin' in with Sir. Maybe I should...like, take some time an' like...try to figure this out an'...like, think for myself an'...an'...

[We hear a door slam somewhere else in the home. Footsteps approach. Aimee stiffens.]

AIMEE: He's coming.

[A man's voice calls from beyond Aimee's door. Analysis has confirmed it to be that of CYRUS MOORE, aka SIRKIT.]

SIRKIT: [muffled, off-screen] Aimee, are you in the office?

[At the sound of his voice, a visible shift overtakes Aimee's body language. Her arms slump to her sides, and her eyes unfocus, staring above the camera.

AIMEE: [murmuring] Sir is coming. My man is coming. I need'ta...I need'ta...

[The door opens behind her, admitting Sirkit into the room. Unlike Aimee, he is dressed as though coming from a night out, his hair styled and his beard freshly groomed.]

SIRKIT: Ah. There you are.

[Without turning to face him, Aimee sinks to her knees, remaining still as she waits for Sirkit to finish surveying the room.]

SIRKIT: Is something wrong? I thought we agreed no streaming until we get you set up in the new place?

AIMEE: I'm sorry, Sir. I've been a bad girl.

[Sirkit frowns. He steps beside Aimee and looks at the computer monitor on her desk, his dark eyes scanning its display. He looks back at Aimee, appearing to come to a realization.]

SIRKIT: Yes. Yes you have.

[Aimee casts her eyes down, fidgets with her hoodie. Her lip quivers.]

SIRKIT: Shhhh, it's okay, baby. I know you weren't trying to be bad. You just didn't know any better, did you?

[Aimee shakes her head. Sirkit reaches down and gently tilts her chin up and towards him, meeting her gaze.]

SIRKIT: You were watching your old videos, weren't you?

AIMEE: Uh-huh.

SIRKIT: Even though I told you not to?

AIMEE: Uh-huh.

SIRKIT: But it was a mistake, right? And what do we say when we make mistakes?

AIMEE: I'm sorry, Sir. I'm a dumb, silly girl. An' I didn't know what I was doing.

SIRKIT: There, see? I can't be mad at that. I can't be mad at you for being a dumb, silly, sexy girl, can I?

[Aimee giggles and shakes her head. Sirkit caresses her cheek, then slides his thumb over her lips.]

SIRKIT: 'Cause that's what you are, and that's what you'll always be, right?

[Her mouth opens, and she gently takes him in, her eyes closing as she starts sucking.]

AIMEE: Mmmmm....

SIRKIT: There, see? That's a good girl. You don't need all those stupid videos do you?

[Aimee seems to hesitate for a moment, but then Sirkit gently guides her head side-to-side, causing her expression to soften.]

AIMEE: Nn-nn.

SIRKIT: That's right. They'll just make you feel bad. And we want you to feel good, don't we?

AIMEE: Mm-hmm.

SIRKIT: Good girl.

[Sirkit extracts his thumb. Aimee stares up at him open-mouthed, blind adoration in her eyes, her breathing heavy with arousal. He leans over, whispers in her ear. She gasps, her expression lighting up.]

AIMEE: [breathless] Yes! Yes, I'm ready! I'm so, so ready!

[Aimee excitedly gets to her feet and strips, breasts thudding into view as she pulls the hoodie over her head, hips wiggling as she stretches her shorts down her ass and peels her panties off her thighs.]

[Meanwhile, Sirkit removes his jacket and unbuttons his shirt, speaking to the camera as he disrobes.]

SIRKIT: For those of you watching, this will likely be Aimee's last stream on this channel. The site rules are very clear on nudity, and, well...

[Sirkit looks over to Aimee. She's now bent over the desk, legs spread. Her nipples sway in front of the camera as she happily wiggles her ass in excitement. Sirkit strokes his erect cock, winks to the camera.]

SIRKIT: But don't worry. I'll put a link in my stream to her new site once it's up and running. And if you like what you see here...

[Sirkit steps behind Aimee and roughly grabs her ass, kneading it in his palm. She giggles.]

SIRKIT: There's more where this came from. Right, Aimee?

AIMEE: Uh-huh!

SIRKIT: Good girl.

[Sirkit's hips push forward, and Aimee's entire body shakes. She moans deliriously with pleasure.]

AIMEE: Oh...ohhhhhhhhhhh...

SIRKIT: That's right. This is what you want, isn't it?

[Aimee nods vigorously. Sirkit thrusts, and her arms almost give out. She regains her balance, bracing herself on her forearms as she pushes her hips back, taking him deeper.]

SIRKIT: Mmm...that's right. This is where you belong. This is your rightful place.

[The thrusts become more violent and frequent, causing Aimee's vocalizations to become higher and more urgent.]

AIMEE: Yes! Yes!

SIRKIT: This is where girls like you belong. Horny and open, with pussies and brains full of cum.

AIMEE: Yes! Yes!

SIRKIT: You love how it feels, don't you? To be broken by a man's cock?

AIMEE: Ye-es! Oh god, ye-e-esss!

SIRKIT: That's because you're a broken stupid bitch. Say it.

AIMEE: Hnnnngh...I'mma...I'mmm

[Sirkit grabs her hair, pulling her head up. Her eyes roll back, her mouth open and drooling.]

AIMEE: [slurred] I'mma...I'mmma...b-brooooken...st-t-tupid....b-b...b...biiiiit—

[Sirkit lets out a snarl of pleasure. He thrusts one final time, and an orgasmic shockwave passes through Aimee, causing her to yelp in ecstasy. She goes ram-rod stiff, and then finally her voice and body give out. She collapses on the desk, knocking the camera over.]

END OF EXCERPT 6.

[Note: the following stream was captured from a private channel accessible only through a subscription to Sirkit's Patreon. It is not affiliated with any major online video service. The source is still being investigated.]

EXCERPT 7 -- Originally streamed 5/18/16

[Aimee lounges on a plush velvet chair in a red room, wearing a lace push-up bra and crotchless panties. She waves a vibrator at the camera.]

AIMEE: Hey guuyyyysss. Welcome to the streeaaam.

Sir is off doing boring work stuff, so I'm gonna play Overwatch with this as far up my slutty li'l pussy as it can go! And every time I lose, I'm gonna make it buzz faster!

If you wanna play with me, all you gotta do is, like, give Sir money or whatever and I'll do anything you want!

[She looks at the chat, giggles.]

AIMEE: No, silly, it's like, on his Pay...ummmm, pay-tree-on. I dunno how it works, just read the words below. All those numbers and stuff are too hard for a girl like me. I just wanna have fun! An' speakin'a fun...

[She inserts the vibrator, the pink plastic quickly disappearing between her legs.]

AIMEE: Mmmm cock goes in, brain goes out, cock goes in...

END OF EXCERPT 7.

FINAL EXCERPT -- Originally streamed 7/3/16

[This video was pulled from Sirkit's gaming stream and is the last known online video appearance Aimee has made to date.]

SIRKIT: Alright, one more question, then we'll get back into the game.

[Sirkit rests his elbows on his desk, watching the chat scroll by.]

SIRKIT: Hm, I'm seeing a lot of "Where'd Aimee go?" in the chat. I assume you're all referring to her recent hiatus from our "premium" channel. That's partially on me—I know I haven't been the most communicative on that front, but I hadn't really settled on a way to handle it.

So I guess I'll just cut to the chase: "Where'd Aimee go?" She's right here. Isn't that right, baby?

[Sirkit scoots back from his desk, allowing Aimee to raise her head from underneath. She grins for the camera, wiping drool and cum from her lips.]

AIMEE: Mmmmm hiiiiiiiiii everyone. [giggles]

SIRKIT: There, see? She's doing better than ever. Why don't you show them, Aimee?

AIMEE: Okeeeeeaaayyy...

[She stands up, revealing a flimsy, frilly bra and a very pregnant belly. Sirkit runs a hand up its smooth surface, then grabs one of her swollen breasts, causing her to squeak.]

SIRKIT: [to camera] There, see? I can't have her on the clock all the time like this, can I? But don't worry, we're working on a replacement right now. Isn't that right, babe?

Mesmerciless
Mesmerciless
2,066 Followers