Case Closed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my robe on and Naomi gave me a big hug. She whispered, "I had eight and John had four. Those included some oral. He absolutely loves to play with my ass. I think that's beginning to be a fad. If you can casually fit me into your busy schedule I would love to come again. Oh, that came out the wrong way. Excuse me please."

"I think you were more than accurate," I said. "I'll see what I can do."

"I don't know if I should mention this," she said. "I think there are other considerations available. Both of our families have the same privacy problems." She went back to breakfast. She was a wonder in the kitchen. Naomi didn't look like someone that would spend the night having casual sex. She had a wholesome kind of round face and a school teacher type of personality. It seemed out of character but she was a hidden sex pot.

Naomi just became a close personal family friend of the best kind. Nothing to do with the sex. That was a hidden asset. I saw Judge Martin's wife Martha in the supermarket one morning. We chatted like we usually did. We actually gossiped. We never said anything against anybody. There were ways to get it out without doing that.

She sorta surprised me a little but I didn't let on I was in the dark. She said Neil left some of his books when he was over and she clued me in that she knew Naomi and John spent the night together. She was telling me how happy Naomi was and how much she seemed to enjoy herself. She thought it was wonderful and Naomi really didn't like to go out with the younger men.

So Naomi has her dad and John. Her dad has Martha and Naomi. Martha has Judge Martin and Neil. John has me and Naomi. I have John and Neil. Neil has me and Martha. There are actually three guys and three girls. We all could add a third. Two judges in the same bed. Two judge's spouses in the same bed. Two youngsters in the same bed. We were going to have to allocate sparsely. Cut down on the activity and keep it at undiscoverable levels.

***

I finished up a long court case and needed refreshing. I asked Neil if he was up for some fun. John was in Chicago again so the house was private. We waited until the afternoon, more late than early.

I heard Neil showering earlier so I did too. I had fun extra cleaning everywhere. All everywheres in case he played around with my butt. I had on a pair of black panties I loved to wear under my robe on the bench. They had a seam that rubbed me right down my center and I had to squirm around in my chair, hidden below the bench, to get me situated right. That's why I loved wearing them. It helped me think in court. Kept me on my toes.

Neil had on briefs and we got on the bed. I got on my back and we got ourselves excited. That has to be one of the best parts of sex. The more we played around the more I wanted to open my legs. I got around Neil's waist and got him over on top, fully down on my pussy. He reached down and pulled his dick up straight so it fit right. Very polite. I had my arms out wide and kept them there letting him have at me.

He was slow thrusting and finally started playing with my breasts and nipples. He got on one side and sucked, fairly hard, and played with the other. I slow thrust with him. His dick and my pussy had a mind of their own and worked together easily. I angled myself where it felt the best and he did too. It was a great sex dance and the feelings flowed and flowed.

I reached down and pushed his briefs down and he took them off and got back in position. I got my arms around his neck and said, "Don't have an orgasm. I want to do that." He thrust up a little harder and moaned right on my tit. I wondered what he did to Martha or what they did to each other. Martha was about my size and probably excellent in bed. She was a little laid back being married to a judge but Neil liked laid back girls. I wasn't laid back. Well, I was at the moment.

This was way too good to stop but I said, "Could you take off my pants and poke around with your dick. If you get into my vagina try not to go in more than the head. I want to keep you sensitive for oral. My tongue has plans for that sensitive head." If he didn't go in very far he would have to go slow and stay sensitive. He got my black panties off. Lifted them right up to his nose and sniffed. I almost peed. That was so erotic.

When he got back in between he started right under my clit and slowly let his head go lower down and plow back up. He was hitting me just above my vagina entrance and running up. Sometimes he changed the angle so he was pushing downward more. It created more pressure against my skin. When did he learn that? Maybe Naomi taught him. Each time he wound up pushing up under my clit again, with that big smooth head on his dick, wet and hot and trembling like my pussy.

I held my breath as he dropped again and started up but this time he leveled out and went across the entrance, plowing up again. Here we go. I held my breath again and he angled his hips back and up and dropped right in past the head. I was squeezing everything I guess because it was like stuffing his dick in a condom. He split my walls and pushed everything outwards and I let out an Ohhhhhh sound and he pulled out and did it again.

I was still squeezing and the second one felt like the first. Neil paused each time when he was in past the head. I heard a slight grunt so it got to him too. This was very fine quality sex. Just the very fact that he was stopping knowing there was a tunnel right in front of his dick was difficult and it kept him on top of his sexual excitement. Me too. I wanted him in there in the worst way.

I couldn't let this go very long. I wanted to give him oral so he had an orgasm and later we could fuck for a long time and we both would like that. I didn't thrust or wrap his legs. We would do the full sausage if I did. I always love my sex expressions I've developed for my mind. Like 'pigs in a blanket' is cops in bed or 'hook 'em up' is hand cuffing a lawyer to each corner of my bed.

I got my hands down on the outside of his hips and slowed him down even more and he finally rolled off. We got into some really nice kissing and I turned around and went down the bed. We had plenty of room. I didn't know what Neil would do. I was going to leave that to him. We were mostly on our sides. I got an arm over his hips and on his buns. Lots of room and easy reach. I had access to everything back there all the way under to his balls.

On the front side I had his dick in my hand, jacking slowly, watching the foreskin roll up and down the head. I had his scent and mine, intermingled. His dick pulsed every now and then. He was flexing it when he couldn't help it. I kept a hand spread out on his buns pushing him into my tongue just a little until he got the rhythm and then more until he was slipping through my lips.

It wasn't long until I caught the head right at the opening with my tongue and rode it while he went through my lips. I didn't think it would take a long time after my vagina. The next time I pushed a little more on his buns and he went in further and I started a soft suck going out. I wanted to get a finger down his butt crack, but didn't, but I did play around down in and back out. He squeezed his buns when I did that.

I felt his hot breath on my clit, and then something touched my hood, down low. Oral seemed to be the choice of the current generation but I didn't know if Neil did or not. He certainly got my attention. I noticed my own knee going up higher all by itself then a soft thing right down on the front of my clit rubbing around then something about the size of his dick going up my vagina. Must be three fingers. That was way good. I think his dick hit the back of my throat on that one. I surely did suck harder.

I was contemplating throwing my leg over his head like you do over a guy's hips to get him fully involved but it didn't seem necessary. John and I have never done oral where I was fully on top and he was doing me upwards and I could fuck down on his tongue. Maybe I could do that with Neil sometimes. He did have one of those kinds of tongues. He could tongue through my lips a very long way, just like his dick.

I was sucking and jacking and tonguing while feeling what he was doing. He was getting there and I didn't notice that much. All of a sudden he pushed up more and I had to ride him up higher and I felt him pulsing up his shaft right at my fingertips. I pushed my pussy out and jacked him harder. He fucked my mouth and I fucked his tongue and we both had fantastic long time orgasms. They were way over the top erotic and raw. He could have seeded all the women in New York City in that one event.

It was some of the best work I've done on a male person of the dick persuasion. I almost bit him when I had mine. It was really difficult doing both orgasms at the same time. Sometimes it happens that way. Yahoo! We lay on each other's thighs and absorbed all the thoughts and feelings. I think we both wanted a really long sensuous fuck just to get it out of our systems.

Neil went to the bathroom. I could hear him pee, and then I went. I tried to be silent and used the bidet. I resurrected some and applied some lube. I bought a little tube of vaseline but was saving that for later. Neil seemed to like vaseline when doing anal. I've never done anal but if Neil likes it, why not. I think it'll surprise him and more than that he'll have a really good sexual encounter.

My clit was slowly calming down but it didn't matter that much. My vagina was up next so it was Neil that needed calming down. I lay on my stomach with my head near his and played with his balls and inner thighs while we chatted about Naomi. Neil was wondering how she and John got along and I told him about the 8 and 4. I did catch a little clue that Naomi and Neil hadn't had a chance yet but were more than interested.

Neil said he thought we should have some casual house picnics, swapping with Judge Martin. It would give us all private times together and we had four fully set up bedrooms and each one had its own bathroom and Judge Martin's house was about the same. Whoever wanted to could slip away for a while, all afternoon if they wanted and, since we all knew, it would be fine. We would all be happy and it would be super private.

That almost made me tongue his dick but I didn't. He was very hard. Neil's suggestion did seem like a perfect solution. I was starting to wonder how Judge Martin was in bed. I loved seeing him in a robe. He was a few inches taller than John and Martha almost gave away his size but I think it got her excited trying to find a way to tell me without telling me.

I slid up the bed on my pillow next to Neil thinking about John and Martha. His dick sinking into her. His muscles pushing out his dick like he did with Naomi. I slipped a hand around Neil's waist and let my fingers press into his side ever so lightly. Neil started moving like John did in-between Naomi's thighs. I could see in my mind John's dick right at Naomi's pussy, pressing the head in at the entrance just like Neil was doing at mine.

Neil went all in with a steady slow muscle thrust and kept going, pushing hard into my crotch. He stayed fully in and rocked his hips into a better skin fit. Just as he touched my pussy with his dick he got his lips on mine and we had the most marvelous kiss. So sweet. So romantic. He held it until he pushed into my crotch, all in. He was still there. He tilted and got a nipple in his mouth and sucked a few times and switched to the other one.

In the middle of sucking on that one he started thrusting. Slow out and slow in. About five minutes later he went a little faster. Not fast or distracting. I had my knees up and out with my feet out too. I exercised just for this. I let Neil go with it until he was well into a good long fuck and slowly got my hips synced with his. He half thrusted and I half thrusted and it was a full in and out fuck. We could cruise that way for a long time and did.

Other than dick, which I loved, and pussy, which I loved, and fuck, which I loved I've been trying to find a neat word for anal since it seems to be nearing main stream in the porn community. There's usually a spill over and being tried by quite a few, mostly how not to get pregnant, but a little popular so hence a neat word. I was thinking about this now because I was thinking about slipping a finger down in Neil's ass when he got near an orgasm.

I had the vaseline close and could get a dab and put it in the right place when he pulled back. Then when he started to orgasm I would slip my finger in and work it with his rhythm. He would blow his stack. I've never done that with anyone. The thought made me giddy. It wasn't easy thinking of something else. Neil was doing an excellent job on his mom. This was erotic and he was big and I was horny and we were fucking and fucking.

The only thing that fit was 'butt'. Buns, butt crack, butt. That was it. Look no farther. Dick, pussy, fuck, and butt. I was going to fuck his butt with my finger. Oh, he felt good in there. His body all the way down my trunk, moving like he did and the pressure on the inside of my thighs up high and pressing into my clit and the most marvelous feelings on my entrance and feeling him way up inside, moving, was really a wonder.

He seemed like he was getting harder and finding his stride. I reached for the vaseline and got a dab on my finger. He was on his elbows, not tight in. I got my arms down under his, slowly, and kept my finger folded in on my palm. Twisting one shoulder up I could reach further down with the other hand. I got his bun opened with my other fingers and found his butt and the next time he came back and opened up I got the dab right on and pushed in so slightly he hardly noticed.

Neil started moving his hips around and working his balls up against me more. I could feel him coming on. The first insignificant grunt I heard I pushed my finger in his butt when he came out and started to go in again. He jerked in hard and came out again. It took about three or four thrusts like that and he completely blew his balls out. I kept pushing my finger in his butt at the right time and he kept it up. He squeezed my finger so hard he almost spit it out but I held it in until he bottomed and pulled back.

He howled a couple of times like a man possessed. We fucked each other like that until he couldn't stand it anymore and fell fully down on me. Completely spent. I put my arms around his waist and held him for a long time. It was the best I could do and the best he could do.

We showered and made sandwiches. At the kitchen table he was quiet, looking at me and he said, "If you ever divorce dad, look me up." We both broke out in hilarious laughs and giggles and smiled and eyeballed all through the sandwiches. He couldn't have said it better. He was so happy and I was so happy.

On our first house picnic, at Judge Martin's house, about midafternoon Martha caught my eye and looked towards the house and Neil and Naomi were going in their side door holding hands. They didn't show up for almost three hours. They were leaving for school in a few days. That left the judges in bed and the spouses in bed. We could do that while the kids were off to school.

I never did get the chance to offer Neil my butt. School breaks and holidays might change that. The next house picnic, at their house, John and Martha disappeared. Judge Martin and I were smiling devilishly at each other and enjoying the moment grandiosely. He was up in his pants and I slipped a hand over on. It was quite private where we were at.

Judges usually called each other by their first name, which was 'judge' but sometimes we used our personal first names. Depends on the court house customs. When you're going to fuck it was appropriate to use our personal first names. "Bain," I said. "If you could stay a little longer this evening I don't think our families would mind."

He leaned over and kissed me lightly. My hand still on his lap, fingers grasping him on the edges. He said, "Betty, it's amazing how minds work. I had the same thought." We had to be patient in case of visitors so we could protect our privacy with John and Martha engaged. The legs of my shorts were quite open and I didn't have any panties on and the legs of his shorts were quite open and he didn't have anything on underneath and we both discovered that about the same time.

John and Martha were serene. In conversation they weren't talking to Bain and I, just to each other. It took some time to get down from a sexual high. Martha had her hands folded in her lap with her legs closed and John was sitting with his knees out wide, elbows out with a drink in his hand maybe slouched down a little. After about a half hour they went for a walk through the trees and bushes.

Bain and I knew they were giving us a chance to steal away. We did. Maybe hurried just a little. I had a couple of things in my pockets and slipped them in hiding on the bed. Down to our underwear I took off my bra and Bain took off his top. I loved looking up a little into his eyes. They were sparkling. As soon as he touched me between my thighs he pushed in but not hard.

It was dim in the bedroom. The top sheet was down the bed, folded, the bathroom door slightly cracked saying, 'I'm empty'. There was a whispy flowery scent, not strong, even hard to detect. Maybe from the sheets from drying. The bed didn't crackle and the sheets didn't either. We slithered up from the bottom with Bain behind me. I gave him as good of a sight as I could with panties blocking his view. They were a little tight so it was probably nice.

I lay down on the pillow on my front with arms out wide and legs open like you do in snow on your back. Bain started just under my knees and kissed my knees and thighs everywhere he could. He got up underneath my pantie edge and got his tongue in. I raised my middle some so he could access more towards the front. The stretchy fabric around the leg openings wasn't that heavy and he easily got down in at the bottom of my butt crack and played there and on my perineum with his tongue.

With my middle up a little he moved up in back and I felt his tongue run right across my butt and back. I thought he might be testing the waters to see if I liked that. I did. I pushed backwards the next time he got his tongue right on and moaned a good one. He stopped moving and pushed his tongue into my butt. The muscles weren't used to this and didn't relax but he probably knew that. The thin tip of his tongue got in and wiggled some.

It was so good I almost screamed. I tried to let him in but my butt wouldn't cooperate yet. He went towards my pussy across my perineum again and worked down in near my vagina. I don't know how but he got one of my ridges in his mouth and sucked and licked it for the longest time then moved out and under the other side and did that one. His mustache was of firm hairs and totally tickled me all over, particularly my ridges.

He hooked my panties and pulled them down so quietly they almost floated off my legs and feet. I surmised him taking off his shorts with the short delay after that. He pushed my legs out a little wider and I felt his hands up under my crotch pushing up, not hard. I lifted and he slid his head right under and reached around on my buns and pulled me right into his face. I've always wanted to do this. I think the kids called it face sitting.

I pulled my knees up beside me so I could leverage my middle to any height convenient, even down flat. I was very flexible. Needless to say, the main meal ensued. I ate the pillow and Bain ate me. He started right at the bottom of my pussy and worked his way up. It was a most thorough pattern. We got to tongue fucking for a long time, both of us thrusting. Bain had a way of spreading his tongue sideways and twisting it just at the right time.