Case Closed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers

Most of the time he was in there working it his mustache kept up the sweeping across my ridges and down in some. He probably finally got to my clit area because I was flooding him out. All this was a first for me which was what we all were probably hoping for. With his hands around on my buns he got right under my clit and pulled me down.

His mouth was wide open and I fell into this hot wet well and he closed slightly to seal it off and sucked a little more than lightly and let loose. I lifted just enough and dropped again and he did it again. We got into a slow rhythm and he kept it up, upping the suction as we went. He was giving me a blow job on my clit in classic fashion and I could participate fully.

An orgasm was getting its act together and he slipped a finger in my pussy and out and rubbed it on my butt and the next time I dropped he slipped a finger in my butt and I got into his mouth harder and he sucked harder and let loose and I lifted then dropped and it all happened again. It got a little faster. I couldn't help it. If I peed or squirted, which I've never done, I hoped I didn't get him fully on. I felt like this was going to be one of those orgasms.

I literally screamed into my pillow, face jammed down, and Bain kept his mouth around my clit and sucked and sucked in rhythm, his head moving up and down with my jerks. I finally collapsed and he pushed me up and got his head down and out and got up beside me and cuddled in. It was a few minutes and my nerves got settled down and I looked at Bain and said, "Oh Bain. I'm at a loss for words. I don't know what to say."

He said, "You said it to the pillow. I heard you. You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was a major event for me. You have a wonderful playground to play in."

"It's going to take us some time to get through all the things we want to do," I said. "And I'm starting to think of more. Have you ever had oral while thrusting through breasts into waiting lips or given a girl orgasms with vibrators and dildos or had a threesome. It seems we're all on the same page. We have lots of time. Maybe years."

"Of all the things to do I think I would like you to extend yourself right up in the middle of my body," I said. "See what's up there. Maybe add a few things for keepsake." A good fuck would give my clit time to recover and when Bain recovered I thought I might try something new, at least for me.

Bain put some lube around my pussy entrance and some down in. The way he stuck his dick out I figure he did himself too. The light was dim but not dark. Bain was big, larger than John and longer. He didn't sneak up on me. He levered himself right over and got settled. We were seasoned lovers and got right to it although politely.

He spent a few minutes with my breasts and legs and getting his balls fitted between my thighs. His dick was hard but getting more defined. It didn't lay down up me, it ran up the high points, maintaining its line. Bain was up and he was breathing like it. Truth be told I was up too. This was very exciting. I was about to be fucked by a another new guy, and so soon after neil.

I had my knees up and out and pussy pushed down waiting. He bounced once or twice on my inner thighs and on the outside of one of my ridges then pushed down and over into the entrance. It just slid right in. He put the head fully in and pulled out and settled down on my tits and pushed his hips into me and twice more and we were there.

We immediately kissed and kept it up while our hips worked in classic fashion. We both half fucked from practice and got a perfect rate going and I felt both our bodies settle down as all our muscles, other than our fuck muscles, relaxed and enjoyed each other. It was one of those that felt better the longer it went. Bain was in further than John but not by much but he was a little bigger around and that made a difference.

It was a plowing effect, spreading me slightly going down the tube. We even talked about other stuff during and he didn't deviate at all. Slow controlled fine penetration. I forgot time and played with his body where I could. He seemed to love me working his hips with him and sticking my tongue in his ear. That seemed naughty and he went a little faster every time I did that.

It's impossible to describe a fuck. So many things happen during. I loved to slip one or two hands down when John and I were so engaged. It didn't interfere and it added to the erotic nature. I held his dick while he was thrusting and played with his balls and pulled his dick up into the side of my vagina going and coming and things like that. Bain loved it too. A lot.

I could feel a change. Small one, small sounds, a little twist of his hips, a little tilt of his dick, a little more intensive kiss, a grab on my bun. I swear to all that is sexy that he muttered, 'case closed' just before he had an orgasm. It was absolutely classic Judge Martin. He spat out semen for a long time and kept moving around trying to stop but kept slamming full in and going again. It was an intensive orgasm for him like the one he gave me.

It was a good long session and one we both grossed over. After we went to the bathroom and got settled down we spooned and talked. My buns tucked into his saddle was very satisfying and his dick tucked into my butt was too for him. We both couldn't help moving into each other, teasing, the whole time. Both my buns were playing with him and squeezing his dick down in between and he was trying to poke at me.

After a fashion he started achieving a good poke. He was coming up. I got a hand over and around him and helped it along. He wasn't that sensitive from his orgasm and enjoyed my fingers on the head. When he was hard I got the vaseline and dabbed some on my butt and pushed a little in and dabbed some on his head and down to under the ridge.

Bain," I said. "I've never done this but Neil has and he said it was well worth the effort if you'd like to try it." I moved my head forward and lifted my butt up just a little imagining the alignment and put the head of his dick right on my butt and let go.

"Bain said, "Oh, I just love anal. Naomi showed me. We did it three times. I would love to give it try again. I'm not that good, you'll have to direct me a little." He got an arm over my waist on my pubic patch and pushed his hips. I could feel my butt spread. It was a marvelous feeling. I couldn't get my muscles to relax but it didn't matter to Bain. He kept thrusting, a little at a time. In a minute or two I felt a big difference. He was in and I was spread out.

He kept that up for the longest time. I lost minutes. After a while I knew his whole head was in and he didn't go any further but fucked my butt just like that. I started rocking backwards and we kept it up. It was so comfortable in that position and so soothing and erotic at the same time. His ridge rippled at the end of each trust and dragged a little coming out. The vaseline was perfect for us for anal.

He got some fingers down on my clit and started pulling the hood up and down, still pulling me backwards when he penetrated. I was really getting worked up and Bain was too. We both started voicing some strange sounds and getting more serious and quick fucking but keeping the same distance in penetration. I don't know how but we both got fucked silly at the same time. Bain got the rest of his semen into my butt and I helped all I could.

This time we collapsed and slept for about a half hour and got showered and dressed. He didn't wash his face. He said Martha was ecstatic with the scent of Naomi on his mustache and she almost had an orgasm. He wanted to give Martha that gift again. I certainly didn't mind. I had to try Martha's bidet and did. I could adjust the angle of the water and make it pulse right up inside my pussy. Warm or cold water. I peed right in the middle. It pulsed on my butt too. What a finish. Men need something like that.

We had some appetizers and refreshments and said our thanks. Martha said, "Betty, you wouldn't believe the glow you have. Maybe a little blush too. I was the same way with John. I know what you two are going to do soon. Bain and I are too." She gave me a hug and Bain and John shook hands.

It was going to be a wonderful winter. Judge Martin and I saw each other in the corridor at the court house and he said, "Judge", no smile and I said, "Judge", no smile. I knew what that sucker had under his robes and he knew what I had under mine. I'll bet he didn't know I had a pair of his boxers on.

Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers