All Comments on 'Case of the Black Badge Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I am very much enjoying the case you are building. I really enjoyed that you let Laura slip that little bit about how Melina can't be found to have psychological issues for some unknown reason. I think I have that figured out. I'm not sure but I have a hunch. I hope we see that seed sprout and bear fruit during this case. Either way I continue to enjoy your writing, thank your for this gift and the future gifts you will give us!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
More to come...

There will be more to come (pun fully intended). It got so deep I had to split things up: "Black Badge" is just the first of three series over the (fictional) summer, so if the answers you seek aren't in this series... stay tuned!

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 10 years ago
Keep it up, WW...

I'm compelled to come back for more! I really enjoy these characters...

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01almost 10 years ago

Melina was the motorcycle rider. My guess is she is some how involved with Laura and the CIA.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 9 years ago
Gotta say

These last few chapters are the best. I went back and started from the beginning. Theresa's Christmas seems out of order. I do not need nearly as much detailed sex but it is well written. But, this story and the character development all in all is quite superb. I haven't commented up until now, but I am glad that I don't have to wait for succeeding chapters......

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Is it too obvious to be Julie Newton? Or is that a red herring?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

Totally agree that the cyclist is Melina. We learned that she became very skilled in martial arts, shooting and bow/arrow shooting during her teenage years. She was recruited by Laura in college before she meet Don.

However I can’t explain her potential lapse during her years with Don not doing anything harmful to others. Guess I’ll read on to learn the secrets.

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Another great chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...