All Comments on 'Case of the Black Widow Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GREAT CASES

Great case as usual. I just wish they were more frequent. These chapters are written extremely well and each one ends with the reader pissed off and hoping the next chapter will be the next day.... But NOOOO! You make us wait. Shame on you!!! Please hurry with the next chapters!!!!!!! Now get to work please. And not on your day job......thanks...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 10 years agoAuthor
Writing as fast as I can...

I appreciate that people want more of the series, but I can only type so fast with my stubby little fingers ;-) They take a little time to write... and write correctly. Thanks for reading them when they do come out! :-)

TaurusCanisTaurusCanisabout 10 years ago
Keep up the good work!

These stories are complex. It's amazing that you can even keep up as you write them! Please do take your time. The stories are worth the wait.

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 10 years ago
Worth the wait

I know I posted a comment on the first chapter of this case saying I can't wait for the next chapter, well the sentiment remains the same. I do hope you take that as a compliment as I really do enjoy your writing. You have become a victim of your own success. Isn't that a great problem to have? I hope you don't take that as my way of rushing you, just my way of saying I really do look forward to the next time you post. As always a great read! I love a story when I read it not just for the sex but for the plot as well and you have done that with your stories. Thanks again for the wonderful reading!

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
Thanks, WW, I'm taking notes!

I'm just trying to gather all sorts of clues here...and there's an awful lot of them! I'm having fun here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree

Yes there is too much cuck in this any man that gets pleasure from seeing his alleged loving wife taken repeatedly by big cocked guys. Is truly a lost soul i have doubts that Laura really dose love don and his new baby is his at all .

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another cliff hanger, got to keep reading

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Damn this story is getting ice cold poor Tim!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...