All Comments on 'Case of the Black Widow Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyabout 10 years ago
Thank you!

Wow! What a great read! I kinda teared up when Tanya had to tell the Crowbar to get over his errors, what can I say I'm a big softie. This as usual was a pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing this gift of writing you have with us!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 10 years agoAuthor
Congratulations!

Someone posted a comment with the correct solution (and the reason why!), but did so anonymously. Congratulations on solving the case!

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
Mmmm I was half-right...

At first I thought Selena was the Black Widow...everything pointed at her...but I still had some suspicion about Angela. Being the coach's cousin, she had to be involved somehow. Well done, WW!

Now we'll have to deal with the bitch sister, Elizabeth... I can't wait!

I hope that the "Crow Bar" finally catches that group of Four.... they should all end up dead, eventually and hopefully....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great storyone of the best on here1!

Eat it dear annony!

grriz1grriz1over 7 years ago
I can't believe I got one.

I can't believe I Figured one out. As I said earlier I have found your style to be very addictive. Maybe I am catching on to how you work your clues. It's on to the next one.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Intriguing Elizabeth appears and her statement seems to contradict her earlier decision but perhaps a ploy all along. Too much of a setup for it be Selena but pleased I got one right.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum12 months ago

Got that one right.!

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES