All Comments on 'Casey Hypnotizes Her Little Brother'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow! Intense!

The build up to the final climax was unbelievable! Please write more about the further adventures of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It Works

Congrats on finding a new approach. So many suggestions of fetishes, should be plenty for everyone. Thanks especially for the sister's tiny breasts and hard nipples and making them so beautiful. I don't think you need a sequel but I'll look for more of your stories.

gentilitygentilityalmost 16 years ago
well done

A guy his age shouldn't have been made to hold off his climax that long, and she should have known that. Otherwise it was great: the kind of material this site was meant to showcase!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
pretty darn good

Very nice build-up and sexiness. I like a good, wet, believable sibling story (I don't know if the hypnosis is believable, but the characterization and emotions are). Oh, but don't use a spelling-checker to write your story: don't just hit 'yes' without thinking ('gentility' for 'gently', 'closes' for 'clothes').

HornyHenryHornyHenryalmost 16 years ago
Nice helpful sister!

Beautiful story. Well told. I'm sure his problem is solved now. Will he get to make love to his girlfriend now without a problem? Or will sister have to be there to tell him when to cum? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OH Casey

WOW is the answer. The best i have read in a long time. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Change is good

Very different and very exciting . Very well told and now you have to present them with the joys of oral sex .

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
Great job! Super erotic!

Great work! I loved this!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
Great job! Super erotic!

Great work! I loved this!

looktherelookthereover 15 years ago
it was good except...

there was a lot of THIS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
keep at it

great plot,except I swore there were three pages in a row that were like ditto's.It's great to build to a climax,just don't lose the hard on along the way.

djaxdjaxover 14 years ago
Enjoyable!

This story only made and kept me hard for 2 and a half pages, something rarely achieved! Very good work! There were a few errors but overall a delicious story.

MDesignMDesignover 13 years ago

Excellent erotic build up.

horny2play69horny2play69about 13 years ago
HOT

Great build up ! The climax in the story never mind Casey & Tim was very strong. Kept me very hard and I was ready to explode. Please write more and let Casey help Tim with more sessions and they will try different things. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

A really lovely story. Well told, emotionally convincing and exciting. I like slow build-ups and it was good that it was sexy and emotional all the way through. It didn't have loads of irrelevant details like some stories do. My one criticism: a slight overuse of CAPS. Emphasis loses its power when its done all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Copy and paste writing?

The early paragraph describing the brother and sister as shy and bookish is the same as in /Giving My Little Sister A Massage/.

Obviously not plagiarism, but still not very creative.

hejohejoalmost 12 years ago
Hot

Your use of words to describe the sex is wonderful. I have a few ideas for stories but there is no way I could write as good as you. If you would like to hear about my ideas send me an e mail.Look at my profile for my address.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good just realllllyyy repetitive

You repeated sooooooo many things over and over in the hypnosis part. Your pretty breasts, small breasts, beautiful breasts, perfect breasts. It just went on and on repeating the same things 5 or 6 times. Seriously couldve made it way better. I cant tell you how annoying it got hearing "go on..." Or "tell me more about what ive already heard 6 times".

puncturepunctureabout 11 years ago

That was one of the most lovely stories I have ever read. Thanks

BigMitch20BigMitch20almost 11 years ago

This story gave me the most amazing sensual feeling I've gotten from literature

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i don't think it was repetitive at all... it was HER buildup, her affirmation, she needed to repeat it for herself even more than him! also positive reinforcement.

again I'm enthralled! I'm praying theres a second part. :) God I want to have coffee with you for hours just to have you read these to me out loud! I'm saving this to my desktop and changing his name to mine so I can reread the fantasy and think of who I want to play the female roll ;)

M@

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story

It felt like I was there in the room. We need more please.

JRscrewingJRscrewingalmost 10 years ago

Wow! HOT! One of the best I've read. Made me envious I wasn't Tim. I'm going to read all your writings.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
hhhmmmm

pretty intense...

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
Original idea, good build-up, but WAY too repetitive

Seriously, you keep repeating yourself so much that it becomes distracting. There were parts where I thought, hang on, didn't I just read thing before - twice? Yup, I did. That was number three. It's not just the overuse of certain phrases (after the 8th or so time I'd kinda figured that her vagina was wet), but also that you repeat entire paragraphs saying the exact same thing in a slightly different word order. It's one way to get a slow build-up, but unfortunately not a very good one.

About emphasis: try a format like .doc or .rtf, because we're in the 21st century and caps don't work that well. And go easy on the hyphens.

As said, the premise is original and the characters are likeable, but please do something about the maddening repetition. It stops this story from becoming great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He's only just turned 18

Yet he's back home now after a year in college. What college gives a swimming scholarship to a 17 year-old (unless he's The Man From Atlantis', Shark Man, or Fishy the Porpoise-Boy...)? And why, oh why do you keep repeating yourself, it almost drove me nuts, dial it back a little, for Bog's sake...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Name

I agree with the previous comments but you said his name was Tim then you wrote I could tell this "issue" was something really difficult for Michael. I wanted to be more supportive, I wanted to show that I cared. If you cared use the correct name.

CryptozoologistCryptozoologistover 6 years ago
Excellent story

I have a little brother and I did hypnotise him once when we were both young and I messed around with him. Your story was so perfect and I only wish that I could meet Tim, if he's real, and you were so nice to help him like this. Thank you for a wonderful story and I hope there are more exploits to cum. (Pun intended).

grumpyggrumpygover 6 years ago
A really good story

I just love reading and writing hypno stories and this was so tender and loving, not the wham bam that many write about. I also love your repeated references to Casey's tiny breasts and her special childlike voice. The only things that annoy and detract are the odd spelling mistake, punctuation and flipping between present and past tense. I've bookmarked you and will read your other stories as despite the odd mistake your story well deserves five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OUTSTANDING

Reads like a true event.

WhiteWolf2000WhiteWolf2000over 4 years ago
oh Damn!!!!!!!

that was so hot. i could not stop reading

animal99animal99about 4 years ago

This was quite enjoyable. I would love to see a next chapter involving more sex between these two as she continues to help him thru hypnotism. Theraopy like this usually takes a long time to "cure" someone, and that involves repeated sessions, both under hynosis and role playing while awake. Trying to keep yourself from coming takes a lot of practice, and he won't be good at prolonging his climax for quite a while. Which can make for a multi chapter story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh addie Q I Love your stories you seem to write a lot about small breasts am I right in thinking you are describing your own beautiful tiny perky breasts

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Wonderful

Very hot

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Thoughts about Tim and Casey.

As we learn Tim and his GF Annie broke up for whatever reason,but honestly Annie isn't important in the slightest.But what is important is Casey and Tim,so I think she should implant that Annie was a rotten girlfriend and Tim should forget he ever dated her.

But at the same time implant that Tim is madly,passionately,in love with his sister Casey and he has no fear of fucking or making love to Casey and even consider her his sister girlfriend and date out in public but only without the sister anagram to get people riled up if they found out.

But for Casey to condition Tim to be the perfect lover she indeed implanted the thought to give him more stamina so Casey could have her orgasm first and then Tim.That may seem like mental manipulation but it was done out of love and it made Casey love Tim even more.Plus it probably helped Casey get over her small breast insecurity.Finally I think when the time comes Tim should join Casey at her College and they become roommates and lovers and siblings,and after they graduate they should go to Las Vegas and get married,I think laws are flexible there and you don't have to have a bloodtest done like other states,and they could start their own family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous