Casey Summer Vacation Pt. 02

Story Info
With family headed to lakehouse, Elle tries to be with Aiden.
8.8k words
4.67
17.3k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhineasN
PhineasN
318 Followers

Taylor's fitful night of sleep was starting to get on her nerves. It had to be past three in the morning and the youngest of the Casey family had yet to fall asleep for more than 20 minutes. She just couldn't get comfortable on her thin air mattress. Even with a thick sleeping bag on top of the mattress for an added layer of support from the hard ground, her side was killing her and laying on her back just wasn't cutting it.

She was about to shift to her other side when she heard a scream that startled her. Taylor's eyes immediately flew open and she sat upright. It was pitch dark in the tent she shared with her twin Allison who was soundly asleep, still she blinked her eyes and tried to get her pupils adjusted to the darkness.

What was that noise? she thought. Did it come from our campsite? It certainly sounded close. And was it a scream or was it more of a cry of pleasure? She couldn't be sure and as she sat upright, still as a statue, she hoped to hear the sound again.

It didn't come. 10 minutes passed and all she heard was some rustling from the neighboring tent which her older siblings Aiden and Elle occupied. Blankets were moving and she definitely heard the sound of something falling, but no voices were discerned, and no more screams that was for sure.

She wanted to tell her sister what she heard, but she didn't want to be the asshole that woke someone in deep sleep while sleeping in a tent on hard ground floor. She could attest how hard it was to find sleep in such a circumstance and would be livid if someone woke her. It could certainly hold until the morning.

Instead, Taylor mulled the possibilities mentally. More and more she thought it came from the same area where her brother and sister were sleeping. Likewise, more and more she thought the scream was more an excited outburst and not really a scream at all. She tried to still her mind and settle into her bedding next to her sister, to feel her warmth and let it send her asleep. It took some time, but perhaps 30 minutes later her tired body finally succumbed.

******

Dawn's early light spread over the Yosemite trees and shone through the tent of Aiden and Elle. The mating calls of all manner of birds could be heard but little else. It was barely 6 in the morning. Still plenty early for campers to be up and about and no one in the Casey vicinity were.

Elle stirred. The light hit her eyes and forced her awake. She was still curled up on top of her brother, both fully nude below the waist with a blanket covering their bodies up to her shoulders and Aiden's sternum.

Elle thought about things as her brain awoke to the new day. It was Sunday, the twins' 18th birthday. The family would be headed to the lake house on the beautiful Lake Tahoe today and a party would commence later this evening. In the here and now, though, Elle felt alive, still high from her early morning sexual activities with her younger brother who she enjoyed laying on top of at the moment.

Having crossed that invisible line of what was permitted to do with one's sibling and what wasn't, Elle thought she would be suffering feelings of guilt, perhaps even shame. But she wasn't. In fact, Elle was surprised at how little it bothered her to know that she and her brother had oral sex.

So what? she thought. We love each other, we're adults, it made us feel good, it made me happy and him, too, I think... I'm good with it. In fact, if he's open to it, I want to sleep with him more.

A half hour passed as Elle laid there resting her head on Aiden's chest, lightly stroking the hairs on his abs while Aiden slept. Elle reached over for her phone and checked the time. It was 6:50. She wanted to do something active this morning. She felt like a run and maybe a swim before breakfast. She peeled herself off her brother as lightly as she could as to not disturb his slumber.

She moved over to the door of the tent and zipped it open reaching for her bag which was left outside again to save space in the tight confines of the tent. She was careful to keep her lower half hidden as she was still nude. Elle found a bikini bottom and another pair of shorts, this a pair of tight gym shorts that fit well over her tight-fitting bikini bottoms.

Next she grabbed some socks and her running shoes. As she laced up her shoes just outside the door of her tent, Aiden came to life.

"Good morning, Aid."

Aiden ruffled his short hair and rubbed sleep from his eye. Stretching his arms and back, he noticed Elle outside the tent, tying her shoes.

"Morning. Where are you off to?"

"I'm headed for a run then a swim in the lake. Want to join me?"

"Sure. Give me a minute."

Aiden pushed the blanket off of him, but as he revealed his soft cock and fully nude body he quickly gathered it back around himself.

"Umm Elle? Can you hand me my bag?"

Elle grinned. She saw her brother flash her and quickly gather the blanket back up. He was sexy even in his morning shyness.

"Sure, Aid." She grabbed the bag and tossed it to him. "Here. I'll just be out here waiting for you, ok?"

She walked off as he muttered an acknowledgment.

While Elle was out on the road, just outside of her family's campground site stretching her long legs and arms waiting for her brother to join her for their run, she remembered what day it was.

"Omigosh!" she said to herself quickly and hustled over to her sisters' tent.

Elle zipped open the door to Taylor and Allie's tent, saw the two of them cuddled together under their blanket and clambered in to snuggle with her sisters. The two of them opened their eyes simultaneously to find their sister lying down in front of Allie who was nearest the entrance Elle came through and welcomed her into their makeshift bed.

"G'morning Elle," Allison said quietly, still not fully awake.

"Morning Elle," Taylor echoed. "Are you here to cuddle with us? Why do you have your shoes on?

"Happy birthday, Tails!" Elle said happily, her voice loud enough to carry over to the other tents. She hugged her twin sisters each in turn, giving them as warm a hug as she could remember giving them. She kissed them each on the forehead, stroked the hair away from their face as she held each softly by the cheeks.

"Look at you both! Adults now. I'm going to cry," Elle said.

Tails simply smiled back at their elder sister.

"You two are so beautiful, so smart, so full of life and positivity. I love you so much. Happy birthday. Tonight is going to be a blast!"

The three girls shared a group hug then. Allison kissed Elle's cheek, said "Thank you" and Taylor's smile was impossible to wipe away.

"I am going for a run and a swim with Aid right now, but when we get back we will have some sister time. Okay?" Elle questioned. She held the hands of both her sisters in her own, held their eyes with her gaze.

"Sounds good," Taylor said.

"Let's do it," Allison affirmed.

"Perfect! It's a date! See you two soon," Elle said as she let them go with another brief hug and crouched her way back out of the tent.

Finding Aiden waiting for her now outside of the campsite, she gave her brother a warm smile, remembering the orgasm she shared with him just hours earlier. She felt a little sheepish about it, a little shy, the butterflies of being around a hot guy were back. What was going on? This is my brother! she thought, trying to compose herself.

"Ready?" Aiden asked. He was checking his sister out. She looked amazing even at this early hour in the morning, no makeup, no shower. His sister was effortlessly gorgeous.

Elle nodded and Aiden took off, setting an easy 7.5 mph pace that the two of them could handle easily. Their long legs fell in step together side by side.

******

While their elder siblings were out getting their morning exercise in, the twins Allison and Taylor now awake, were lounging under their blankets, on their phones when Taylor remembered something.

"Oh! Al, I need to tell you about something," Taylor said excitedly.

"What?" asked Allison, still focused on her Instagram as she watched different stories of her friends.

"Last night I heard a noise and I think it came from Aiden and Elle's tent." Taylor's voice was high, her interest piqued as she watched her twin for her reaction.

Allison turned, sat up and faced Taylor. A noise from Aiden and Elle's tent? In the middle of the night? Maybe they were fighting over positioning on their bed, she thought.

"Like what kind of noise?" Allison asked.

"I don't know," Taylor said hurriedly. "It sounded like an excited scream. Like a moan almost!"

"A moan? You're sure?"

Taylor nodded, her eyes a little wide as she watched her sister's face for her reaction.

"Did you hear any other noises?" Allison asked.

"Well, I heard some rustling and like the sound of something soft falling, but no other screams or anything," Taylor answered in a rush.

"Hmmm, that is weird," Allison replied, deep in thought.

Taylor was quiet for a moment, waiting for her sister to say more, say what she was thinking. But her need to voice her wild thoughts, which couldn't possibly be true, but certainly were supported by what she heard, could not be held back any longer.

"Al, what if, what if they were... you know, doing stuff?" Taylor asked, shaken.

Allison was frozen for a second, but then she shook her head. There was no way.

"Eww. Stop, Tay," Allison said disgusted.

"Look, you're probably just mistaking what you heard. People moan in their sleep. Now that I think of it, I know Elle does that on occasion," Allison said confidently, shaking the disturbing thoughts of her older siblings hooking up as best she could.

"You don't think he's attractive?" Taylor asked.

Allison gave Taylor one of her patented "seriously?" looks, right eyebrow arched, head tilted to the side before responding.

"You're really asking me if I think my brother is hot?" Allison retorted. "Maybe I should be asking YOU, considering you were the one creeping on him in the camper!"

"Hey! I wasn't creeping on him!" Taylor yelled, angry that the tables had been turned on her. "That was an accident!"

Taylor reached for her pillow to smack the grinning Allison with as Allison's eyes lit up and she lunged out of the way.

"What the hell!" Allison yelled between laughs. She fell on her back and Taylor got on top of her, the two fighting each other's hands.

"You do, don't you?" Taylor said as she held Allison at bay.

"Finnnnne. Yeah, I think he is hot and I also think Elle is hot," Allison fired back. "So what? That's far different from saying I want to fuck him!"

Taylor was left speechless after that comment. She could only stare back up at the mirror that was her identical twins face. As her eyes roamed over her twin, she noticed something else, Allison's nipples were poking out hard against her lose t-shirt.

Allison fell back, swung her leg off her twin and sat back on her butt.

"Anyway, I think you're wrong about what you heard. There's no way," Allison said as she moved towards retrieving her bag.

But then Allison remembered something. It was Elle who suggested the skinny dipping and that she was envious of Taylor for seeing Aiden's naked body.

"Though, Elle was the one who suggested we go skinny dipping," Allison recalled.

"Yup," answered Taylor.

"And it was Elle who looked pissed that you caught Aiden naked in the camper."

"I know. She was jealous of me. It was weird," Taylor agreed.

The two girls sat quiet for minute contemplating what may or may not be going on between their elder siblings.

"I think you're probably misconstruing what you heard, Tay," Allison said. "It's a big jump from thinking your brother's hot and wanting to see him naked to doing stuff with him. That's incest and I don't think Elle rolls like that."

"I think we should keep an eye on them," Taylor said.

"Yeah, good idea. Let's go for a swim," Allison offered, rifling through her bag for a suit to wear and some shorts to put over top.

*****

The relentless pitter patter of their footfalls on the cement pavement along with the soft breathing coming from their nasal passageway were the only sounds emanating from either Aiden and Elle. Elle led the pair down the road, up through campsites and back before cutting over to the lake and Aiden followed at her side stride for stride.

A half mile from the lake, Elle kicked it up a notch, her stride quickening to about a 9 mph pace and Aiden stayed with her, his tight abs heaving in and out as his stride hurried. Aiden chose not to wear a shirt for their run knowing they were jumping right into the lake.

They were fifty meters from the grass leading to the water's edge when Aiden sprinted the remaining distance, passing Elle, his competitiveness taking over. She flashed a smile at him once she caught him as he pulled up, breathing hard.

The Casey siblings looked at each other, breaths coming rapidly and a course of thoughts streaming through their brains. There was so much they wanted to say after last night, but neither knew how to start.

"The lake looks nice," Elle finally said, looking out.

It certainly did. The water was as smooth as a pane of glass. This wasn't a lake for boating, too small for that. The only ripples being made were from a handful of other early risers who were likewise seeking a refreshing swim to kick off their day.

Aiden followed Elle as she walked up onto the dock and began peeling off her socks and shoes, then stripped out of her running shorts revealing her swim attire. Aiden's mouth dropped for a second as he stared at his sister, then he caught himself and closed his mouth, turned his eyes and peeled off his own shoes, socks and shorts.

Elle was wearing a thong swimsuit Aiden hadn't seen on her before. It was white, cut high on the hip and leaving nothing to the imagination. Aiden could clearly make out the lips of his sister's pussy before looking away. Meanwhile, Elle's round, peach-bottom of an ass was on full display, the thong suit disappearing into the cleft of her cheeks.

The two dove in, the cold water of the lake awakening every pore and muscle on their bodies. It was pure refreshment and relaxation as they swam 25 strokes out. Elle caught up to Aiden who's length always made him the faster swimmer after he stopped.

She smiled up at him as she arched her neck back and pulled her hair together behind her head, water streaming down her firm, bountiful C-cup breasts. The scoop neck sports bra she was wearing still showed the perfect amount of cleavage.

"It's so beautiful out here," Elle said.

"Ellie, what happened last night?" asked Aiden, finally summoning the strength to talk about it.

Elle's eyes stayed on her brother's face trying to decipher his emotions as the two bobbed up and down in the lake while treading water.

"We got each other off," she replied matter-of-factly.

"Elle, you're my sister. Tha-that's not supposed to happen," Aiden returned, conscious of keeping his voice low while out in the water.

"I don't care," Elle said confidently, matching Aiden's voice level. "So we had oral sex together. Big deal. It's not as if I'm getting pregnant or we're getting married."

Aiden sighed. Elle swam closer. She put a hand to Aiden's face, wiping a few loose strands of his short hair off of his forehead.

"You said I was gorgeous..."

"You are."

"You like cuddling with me."

"Yes," he admitted.

"That was rhetorical. You've been hard sleeping next to me the entire time. Of course you like cuddling with me."

"Okay, but Elle, we can't get caught doing that!" Aiden said firmly but quietly, looking around to make sure no one was looking at them.

"You're right," she agreed. "We'll be careful."

"You say that as if this sleeping arrangement is going to continue. We're off to the lake house today, Ellie. You have your room, I have the couch."

"You don't want to join me?"

Aiden was hesitant to answer. His heart told him he did. Sleeping together, spooning was not such a big deal. He believed he could handle it. It certainly was amazing sleeping that closely with his beautiful sister. That said, he had to be careful. They couldn't go any further than they did last night. Oral sex... that was a strong push past the line of what was okay and not okay to do with your siblings in most normal homes.

His head also said it was possible. Elle's room was on the opposite end of the upstairs floor from both their parents' bedroom and the twins' bedroom. He could sneak up when they drifted off to sleep and stay with her unnoticed as long as he wasn't caught in the morning.

Elle was watching her brother, waiting for him to answer, to show his true desire for her.

"... I do," he admitted.

"So we'll be careful," Elle repeated. Her face serious as she locked onto his eyes for a long moment. She kissed him chastely on the lips, so briefly it was as if her lips were never there and pulled him into a hug.

As they turned to swim back to the dock, they didn't notice their twin sisters watching them from beside a clump of trees back up the road.

*****

Though Aiden and Elle were a good 50 feet out into the lake, just their shoulders and head visible above the water line, Taylor had her eyes peeled as she and Allison approached the lake and noticed them treading water very close together.

Taylor nudged her sister who immediately stopped talking and followed Taylor's eyes to the point on the water she was looking.

"What?" Allison asked.

"Let's go over here," Taylor said, ushering Allison off to the side to a place that gave them a little more cover.

The two stood there clutching their towels while watching their older siblings wondering if there was anything going on between them. Then they saw it. Elle put her hand on Aiden's cheek and kissed him on the lips!

Taylor squeezed Allison's arm and the two looked at each other wordlessly with wide eyes.

"Okay, they're swimming back to the dock. When we get up there, we didn't see anything, right Tay?" Allison said leading her sister.

"Yup, got it."

Aiden and Elle pulled themselves out of the water, drying off by sitting at the edge of the dock in the sun, their feet ankle deep in the water as they didn't bring any towels.

Noticing his sisters approaching, Aiden popped up and strode up to the front of the dock to meet them.

"Happy birthday, Tails!" Aiden greeted them excitedly. He swooped Taylor into a hug and then Allison. His wet body left a little bit of water on each girl, they braced at his touch.

"Yeah, sorry about that," he apologized. "Didn't bring a towel."

"Thanks Aid," Taylor said. "Here you can pat dry with mine. Just don't soak it."

"Thanks," Aiden replied, taking the towel and drying his face, hair and around his body. "I won't. I'm not that wet anymore anyway."

Elle was up at their side by this point.

"Are you two finished or do you want to swim with us?" asked Allison.

"Yeah, I'll join," Elle said.

"Nice bikini, Elle," Allison commented.

Elle didn't say anything. The three girls walked back onto the dock together. Allison and Taylor slipped off their sandals, then stripped off their t-shirts and jean shorts. Both girls had athletic physiques honed from years playing soccer and softball, training in modern dance and ballet before that when they were pre-teen.

Compared to Elle, the twins were about two inches taller, their arms and legs sculpted but not quite as developed as Elle's who had the benefit of three years additional strength training progress. Both Taylor and Allison were blonde, wearing their shoulder-length hair in twin braids (they often braided each other's hair) with striking blue eyes, taking more after their mother than father. Taylor sported an eyebrow piercing and about six in her right ear, while Allison with a piercing in her belly button and two in each earlobe, one on her upper right ear. Both girls liked to wear plenty of bracelets and hair ties on their wrists. They brought color to their golden skin.

PhineasN
PhineasN
318 Followers