Casey Summer Vacation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Aiden was surprised, he didn't let it show on his face.

"What a naughty sister I have. So bad..." he trailed off as he licked his fingers, tasted her sweet nectar and then thrust the saliva-soaked fingers right back into her hot, wet, velvety hole. He curled them up underneath her pubic mound and tickled her hole, reaching for her g-spot all while he licked and flicked her clit with a pointed tongue.

Aiden's fingers were long and thick and Elle felt them deep within her tight pussy. He was tongue fucking her as he fingered her roughly, then blowing on her clit... It was all too much. She couldn't take it any longer. Where he learned how to eat pussy, Elle didn't know, but she wanted to thank whoever or whatever did the teaching.

"OhmyGod!" Elle moaned. "Oh fuck! Fuckety fuck... oh shit, I'm cumming Aid! I'm going to cum all over your face!"

Aiden continued to work at his sister. He tore his mouth away and furiously fingered her tight pussy in an up and down motion with his hand that made her absolutely explode. Last night's orgasm was nothing compared to this one. Elle's orgasm burst forth like a geyser shooting up from the earth. She sprayed her hot liquid all over Aiden's stomach, it leaked onto his blankets and his legs and drenched the entire area around them.

Elle was still writhing underneath Aiden as he climbed up to kiss his euphoric sister. Her breath was coming in shallow spurts, chest heaving as her orgasm subsided and her legs stopped twitching.

"Oh my God!" Elle moaned. "How did you.. Where did you learn how to eat pussy so well?"

\

The grin on Aiden's face was so obnoxious, if Elle hadn't just had the greatest orgasm of her young life, she would've slapped him.

"It's natural talent," Aiden boasted.

"You're a loser, you know that?" Elle replied, laughing and holding her brother's face. The Casey siblings each had huge smiles on their faces as they relished in each other's happiness.

"Fuck me, fucking hell!" Elle exclaimed. "Seriously though, bro, you're amazing. I think I saw stars." Elle kissed her brother on the nose.

Aiden fell back but as his feet landed in the wet area he sat up and cleared the blankets away.

"Fuck, these are soaked. I can't sleep here tonight. Let's just go up to your room and get to bed," he said.

Aiden pulled up his pajama pants while Elle threw her clothes back on. He opened the tent door, gathered up his wet sleeping bag and top blanket, passed Elle his bag and they left the tent, striding over the lawn and up the walkway back to the cabin together.

Elle was a little disappointed her brother didn't want to give her the D, she wanted it bad, but wasn't going to push him to do something he wasn't comfortable with just yet. She hoped it would come within the week, but could wait if he needed more time.

There were no lights on inside the cabin, just one on the outside illuminating the deck, to go with the recessed lights on the deck steps.

As they got to the deck, Elle who didn't have her hands full, put a finger to her lips. They had to be quiet now. Thankfully, the door didn't creak as they slid it open and then shut behind them. Elle locked it and Aiden went into the laundry area and hung up both his sleeping bag, and blanket. Hopefully they would dry overnight. He'd have to come up with some story about spilling liquid to tell his mom to explain needing to wash them in the morning, but he could worry about that tomorrow.

They proceeded up the stairs. They creaked slightly underneath them, but not obnoxiously. Aiden and Elle made it into Elle's bedroom without hearing any disturbances from the other bedrooms. They seemed to be in the clear.

Elle turned on her bedroom light when they shut the door and gave Aiden a look of pure relief and gratitude. Aiden nodded and the two slid into bed and spooned.

*****

Taylor had a plan. Her and Allison concocted shortly after their brief discussion with Elle. They spent some time swimming with her. The sisters talked about boys, the night's festivities surrounding the birthday party, whether the cute Lawson boys a few cabins down might be up at the lake this week and their summer plans.

Then Elle headed inside for some refreshments, fetching the trio a huge jug of water and some watermelon. She was gone about five minutes which was all the time the twins needed to come up with a plan to see just what their older siblings were up to.

Knowing that Aiden opted to sleep outside in a tent, Taylor figured Elle would sneak out of the house at some point in the night to sleep with him. Now, there was the possibility that nothing was going on and Elle had no intention of sneaking out to join Aiden. But, if she was going to sneak out tonight, or the next night, or the night after, Taylor wanted to find out what the fuck Aiden and Elle were up to.

The plan was to trick Elle into thinking that both girls -- Taylor and Allison -- were in their shared bedroom asleep when in fact they weren't. Just one would be. Taylor believed she could lie on the couch, the same couch Aiden usually slept on, which had a good line of sight of the lone staircase which led from the main level to the second floor, and not be noticed.

Taylor, then, if the twins executed their deception as planned, would hide herself on the couch while watching the staircase. When Elle came down, she would quietly follow her out.

And wouldn't you know it? The plan succeeded on the first night.

The twins made a show of going to the bathroom together well after Elle went. Then Allison headed upstairs pretending to talk to Taylor on the way up, while Taylor snuck off to the couch. Taylor waited on that couch, passing time on her phone, for a good 80 minutes before she heard Elle's footsteps on the stairs.

Taylor distinctly heard the click of the rear door lock being raised to the unlocked position and it slid open. She lifted her head up just slightly to watch as Elle's form stepped outside onto the deck and slid the door shut behind her.

Taylor got up slowly and as quietly as possible, she walked to the back door and began following Elle. Her older sister was a good 25 feet ahead of her en route to her brother's tent. Taylor waited, knowing she had time. There was no need to trail her so closely when she knew her destination.

When she felt it was safe, Taylor took the same route to the tent as Elle, but instead of entering the tent itself, Taylor continued down the steps then veered right so she was hidden beneath the elevated portion of the yard where the tent was. She was out of sight, but still within hearing range. It was dark in the tent so Taylor had no ability to see what was going on. Her only sense available to her in discerning the activities between her elder siblings was her hearing.

So she did what she could. This time she wanted real, irrefutable proof. She took out her phone and flipped on the audio recording. She was no more than 15 feet away from the tent. Some of what she heard was muffled, but there was no mistaking 90 percent of what she heard. Their voices carried a good 100 feet at times and all the while Taylor sat there with a shocked look on her face.

After more than 30 minutes, Elle and Aiden left the tent and walked up to the cabin carrying blankets and Aiden's bag of clothes. Taylor waited until they were in the house until she followed and returned to the house herself. When she got to the deck, she peered inside making sure her brother and sister hadn't doubled back. Another five minutes passed and Taylor believed she was safe. She walked up to the door and pulled at it only to discover it was locked!

"Fuck!" she cursed under her breath. "This is not good. Allie better be up."

She texted her sister.

I'm locked out at the back door. Come get me NOW.

Just to be sure there was no other way in, Taylor checked the nearby windows. There was one open she could maybe try to pry the screen off and force her way through. She jogged to the front door and tried it. Nope, locked. She doubled back to the back door. No sign of Allie. Still no response. So she did all she could -- waited. She sat down on the deck right beside the door and waited, her knees pulled into her chest and tapped her feet. 10 minutes passed, then 20, then 40, then two hours.

At nearly five in the morning, Allie flung the door open to find Taylor curled up in the fetal position sleeping on the deck with her small t-shirt being used as a pillow. It left her in a bra and a pair of light booty shorts as she slept outside.

"Oh my gosh!" Allison said in a soft voice, "Get in here!"

Taylor was startled awake and didn't need to be told twice. She clambered inside and took Allie by her hands before they headed upstairs.

"You're not going to believe it," Taylor whispered, her eyes wide as a full moon.

"Let's get upstairs," Allison said.

When they got to the top of the stairs, they each noticed the door to Elle's room shut. They headed down the hall to their room and closed the door behind them. They each went into their double bed and laid down facing one another.

"So? What happened?!" Allison asked.

Taylor was shaking her head in disbelief while holding her phone in her hand. She held it up.

"Allie, seriously, you're not going to believe it. You're not," Taylor whispered. "It's unbelievable."

"They're not!" Allison said, stunned.

"Shhhh," Taylor said. But she nodded her head in agreement. "I recorded them. It's all right here. They're having sex, Al. Shhhh. I'll play it for you later. Let's go to bed."