Casey was Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

She was becoming dependent on her exhibition each morning and her assistants manipulation of her private parts. So much so that she would find ways for him to come to her office and entice him to stroke her intimate being. Casey would call Lenard into her office and swing her chair away from the deck sitting in front of him she would spread her legs as she is issuing direction to him.

On Friday morning after Lenard inspected Casey he told her that she was to be at the Warehouse by 10 am on Saturday. She was excited but a little concerned because he insinuated that she will be punished for her insubordination to him the first day when she was told to remove her bra panties and blouse.

Saturday morning was a bright sunny day and as usual Casey's husband left for his golf game and she took a shower making sure her vaginal area was clean and shaved. She dressed in a sun dress leaving her bra off but putting on a bikini panty with sandals. Casey was singing to the radio as she drove to the warehouse. She was almost looking forward to stripping for the young men, not knowing that Lenard would make good on his threat to punish her for insubordination.

Casey walked into the warehouse a little before ten AM the young man at the desk someone she did not see before asked her name she told him. He looked at the paper in front of him, gave her a box and told her to remover her clothes and put everything in the box except her shoes. She started to strip immediately and the young man Helped balance her when she took off her skirt and panties. She was nude and stood proud in front of the young man that she did not even know his name. What he said next scared her follow me to the punishment room she was told.

They walked down the hall to the end and there was a padded wooden horse that was adjustable with eye hooks on the front and back. The young man put felt covered cuffs on her arms and legs he had her stand in front of the padded horse and adjusted it to her waist. He had her lean over the horse and attached her arms to the legs with straps and then she had to spread her legs thus exposing her vaginal and anal area to the young man and anyone else that comes into the room. Casey was getting very scared when Lenard came in the room with a long rod that he told Casey was a cattle prod. He will insert the prod in her vagina and will give her 3 shots with it. The prod will hurt but it will not damage her intimate area she was told.

He put the prod in her vagina and she was begging him that she will do anything as not to be punished with the prod. He told her that she needed to be punished that way she will know he means business when he tells her to do something in the future. He then pulled the trigger and she let out a scream that deafened the group watching. She was crying and telling Lenard that she could not take the pain. He pulled the trigger again and she peed on him. He got mad at her and told her that she will receive an extra stroke because she peed on him. He pulled the trigger again and she screamed at the top of her lungs. The last strike made her pass out. She was laying there her pussy spread and she was out cold. This scared Lenard and the medical student got Casey conscience again and then they unhooked her from the horse and brought her into a cell so she could lie down.

Casey was crying telling Lenard that she will do anything he says from now on as long as he does not use the cattle prod on her. He told her that he will not use it on her as long as she does as she is told from now on. Lenard was scared that he really hurt her, but the medical student checked her vagina and said that she was fine.

Lenard is not a violent young man and seeing Casey screaming as she did when he used the cattle prod on her scared him so they put her clothes in her car and told her she could leave when she wanted to.

Casey stayed with the group for another hour or so saying that she forgave them for using the prod on her and she was sorry for them being bullied during their school career. She apologized for her sons also. When she was ready to leave Lenard told her that she would have to find a way to have her sons see her nude and document it with photos, this concerned her as she was not into incest she told Lenard. He told her that he wanted her to expose body to her sons not have sex with them.

It was purely by coincidence that Casey got the chance to expose her body to her sons as they were interested in photography and where looking for a model to take pictures of. The young men found that it was expensive to hire a model and did not want to ask any of their lady friends if they would model as the felt that it was a ploy to get the young ladies naked and did not want rumors about their intentions.

The young men were home for a few weeks and Casey could see that they were kind of moody she asked them what was their problem they refused to tell her to begin with, but after she badgered them for a few days they finally told her that they were looking for a female model for figure studies to photograph. She asked if she would do. The young men told her that she would have to be nude for figure studies she said fine then turning red. It will kill two birds with one stone her sons will be happy and she will have documented that she modeled for them.

Going to work the next day Casey asked if she could have the next weekend off as her sons will be taking photos of her Lenard told her he will think about it. He came back at the end of the day and told her yes as long as he can be present at the photo session. She was shocked with this latest revelation, but figured that he could tell her sons that there was another person that they bullied in school she felt bad about it and wanted him to come over also as he likes to take pictures also. They bought it, so it was set for Saturday after their father went golfing they will all meet at her sons apartment.

The week flew by Casey would call Lenard into her office and let him inspect her, she was very happy with her new self, her sex life with her husband has picked up and she felt satisfied that she was a beautiful woman.

On Saturday Casey told her husband that she was going to their son's apartment for the day. She met Lenard at a diner and had breakfast along with her sons. They at first did not recognize Lenard as he has grown some, but was still kind of nerdy. He had to tell them his name for them to remember him. Casey had both her sons apologize for the way they treated him in school. One of her sons asked her if she really wanted to model for them she assured them she did and surprising herself said let's get going it is getting late.

Getting to her sons apartment she found that they had the third room set up as a studio it was there computer room. The room faced north overlooking a part as the apartment was on the second floor. It had a big window in it going from floor to ceiling. One of the young men pulled the drapes but Lenard said that the photos will come out better with natural light. The sons asked Casey if she was OK with that she turned red and said if the photos will come out better yes she was.

Without being asked Casey adjourned to the bathroom and removed all her clothes coming into the room nude. Her sons where surprised that she was so comfortable stripping nude for them. Lenard looked at her and said that they would have to wait a while as the marks from her clothing will show in the photos. He took a few pictures to confirm what he was saying there were marks that could be seen ruining the photo.

They sat and talked a while Casey's sons regretted treating Lenard so badly and they were happy that they could all take figure studies. All the young men complimented Casey on her courage to model for them and thanked her.

Casey was again the one to ask them to start taking pictures she walked around the room bent over jumped in the air twisted, laughed, sat down, hid her lady parts and then asked what else can I do. The three young men would not say anything, but Casey could see they wanted her to pose some more. She sat on the chair and spread her legs wide with a smile and red face she said how about this pose? They loved it and the ice was broken for the next hour she was in every erotic pose that all four could think of. She had totally exposed her body to her sons and she felt great about the exposure.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers
12