Casey's Fall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Reine! What do you think you're doing?"

"Um... Please, Mrs Daly. Someone took my skirt," Casey explained.

"Well that may be, but why aren't you wearing any underwear?" Mrs Daly demanded.

"I err… Um..."

Casey suddenly remembered the rules in the blackmailer's text and quickly scrambled to come up with a plausible excuse other than blackmail. At this stage it was better to keep her cards close to her chest until she knew who was behind all of this and what it was about. To reveal she was being blackmailed now would mean she would also have to reveal why, and that could land Jolene in jail.

"I didn't have any clean ones at home, so I had to come without them," she tried.

"A likely story," Mrs Daly replied, clearly not believing her. "Perhaps you should go and explain it to Dean Bernstein?"

"Oh please, Mrs Daly. This is embarrassing enough. Can you please let me off this time? I promise it won't happen again."

The door opened to the locker room and Cassandra came in carrying Casey's skirt.

"I found this out in the hallway. I don't s'pose nobody knows who it belongs to?" Cassandra asked with a sneer.

"Give it to the girl at once, Miss Bloccato, and the three of you better hop to it and get to class," Mrs Daly scolded.

Casey quickly grabbed the skirt from Cassandra and fastened it around her waist.

"Miss Reine, at morning teatime, go to Lost Property and find something to wear under your skirt, and I better not hear of any other escapades from you for the rest of the day or it will be the Dean's office for you."

"Oh no, Mrs Daly. It won't happen again. I promise," Casey responded, hanging her head, clearly embarrassed by all the attention. Not to mention being so exposed just moments earlier.

Mrs Daly departed, and the three girls set off smartly to get to their classes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you some kind of slut or somethin'?" Cassandra asked Casey as they walked. "It was s'posed to be a harmless prank. How the fuck was I s'posed to know you didn't have nuthin on underneath?"

So now it's my fault someone ripped off my clothes in the hallway and left me exposed?

"Look, just forget about it, Cassandra, ok?" Casey replied. "We're almost late for class and I don't want to talk about this with you."

"You need to do somethin' 'bout that bush though, girl. Holy fuck. It looks like you got a small animal down there," Cassandra laughed as she set off in a different direction to her class while Amelia and Casey continued on to theirs.

Thankfully they all made it just in the nick of time. Hopefully this was the end of it.

The class passed without further event and Casey was beginning to feel a little more settled, despite being acutely aware she was wearing no knickers, and that the only thing between her and another episode of public embarrassment was the stupid skirt held together with flimsy Velcro.

As she sat in the Tech students' cafeteria enjoying an apple for morning tea, she knew Mrs Daly's suggestion of getting pants from Lost Property was pointless. She had underwear in her bag already. She just couldn't put it on until she knew more about what this guy texting her wanted.

Just as she started to consider the blackmailer's motive again, she almost jumped when her phone dinged with another text message.

"Upskirt pic. You have 2 mins to comply"

Oh God! Again?

She quickly made her way to the bathroom and found an unoccupied cubicle before performing the degrading task once again. She reluctantly parted her legs and put the phone between them to photograph her most private area, and then clicked the shutter.

"What was that sound? Are you taking pictures in here?" asked a voice from a neighbouring cubicle.

"Uh, no sorry. I was just texting a friend and clicked the wrong button by mistake," Casey quickly responded.

Dammit, I'll need to turn that sound effect off on my phone or set it to silent next time since he's going to keep checking up on me this way. Why is this important to him anyway? Is he masturbating over thinking about me not wearing panties or does he just want pictures of my pussy? Surely one picture is enough to wank over, though?

"Are you sure? It sounded like a camera to me. You know cameras aren't allowed in here. Maybe I should check your phone."

Oh God! She'll see these pictures, as would a teacher if she reported me and it got confiscated.

She quickly deleted the images and made a mental note to do that immediately after any further pictures of that nature made their way onto her phone.

"Yes, sorry. It was just a mistake. You can check if you like but there's nothing to see."

Anymore…

Thankfully the girl gave up her pestering at that point and Casey heard the door close as she left. Remembering to set her phone to silent, she quickly took the embarrassing image again and sent it before deleting it once again.

Dammit! These better not end up online, or linked to me in any way at least…

Her next class after morning tea began with Casey so conscious of her pantieless state she was barely able to concentrate on anything else. She assumed her new tormenter would leave her alone at least until lunchtime now. She was wrong.

About half an hour before lunch, her phone buzzed and sure enough it was him again with another request for an upskirt pic to ensure she was remaining underwear-free.

"Upskirt time. 2 mins"

Oh God! What do I do this time?

She had only two minutes to comply and she was in class! She considered asking the teacher to be excused but knew this particular teacher would not be willing, especially with it being so close to lunchtime. In any case she wouldn't have time to make it there anyway. There was nothing for it. She would have to do it here. It was more than a little relief to know that she at least had her phone muted now.

She glanced around furtively to ensure no one was looking, then quickly smuggled the phone under her desk, parted her legs and positioned it between them. She took the picture, quickly checked it was ok and then sent off the text. She remembered to delete the image before secreting the phone back into her bag.

After she put her phone away, she glanced back up to find a boy looking at her. OMG, had he been watching her the whole time? He made a puzzled face at her and then resumed his work. Casey hoped he was just confused, imagining what she might have been doing and he hadn't actually seen anything.

The remainder of the day continued without issue with just one more "upskirt" request, again during class in the late afternoon. This time Casey was prepared and managed to pull it off without any real difficulty or anyone noticing.

Perhaps I'm getting used to it now? As if there's any level of getting used to anything like this! Fucking pervert!

At last, the day was over, and the halls filled with students packing up their things and making their way to their cars and bicycles outside. After a quick visit to a toilet to put her underpants back on, Casey made her way to her bicycle. She had just put her bag on her back and was about to mount up for the trip home when her phone dinged again. She sighed and slung the bag back to the ground to fish out her phone, wondering where she could go to get her knickers off again, but it was a different request this time.

"Go to the West Side Park. Jolene will meet you there with further instructions"

Oh God, now what?

The West Side Park wasn't far out of her way, but there was nothing there apart from a walking trail through the forest. It was rarely visited these days and had fallen into disrepair. Casey couldn't imagine what she would have to do there. She grabbed her bike and set off to find out.

On approach, she spotted Jolene's car in what passed for the parking lot at the run-down park, and soon Jolene herself came into view, pacing around not far from it. She looked upset.

Jolene had just turned 22, and despite being four years older than Casey, she was several inches shorter with a slightly chubby figure, dark brown hair, and noticeably larger breasts. They shared almost no similar features or interests, and rarely spoke these days since Jolene had left home. Few would ever guess they were sisters at all.

"Casey, thank God you're here," greeted Jolene. "Fuck! This whole thing makes me sick."

"Hi, sis, so what are we doing here anyway?" Casey asked. "He said something about you having instructions for me?"

"Yes, but you're not going to like it," Jolene answered nervously. "I don't like it. It's fucking weird! If you want to back out, I'll understand. I'll just have to accept my fate in front of the courts, whatever it may be."

"Don't be silly, sis. How bad could it be?" asked Casey. "You know you'll probably get Indenture for drug-dealing, and anything has to be better than that. I've heard what happens to Indents, and the terms are so long that your life would be over, even when you get free again."

Some years prior, the State had instated a legal form of slavery known as 'Indenture' as punishment for non-violent crimes. It was a cost-effective way of dealing with overcrowded prisons and the burden prisoners placed on the State economy. People could also voluntarily sign an indenture, which was often used as a way to settle debts between private parties amicably. "Indents" were generally used for domestic duties and other drudgery, but there was really no limit to what you could do with them. While not officially sanctioned, some of the prettier ones were even kept in harems or used in prostitution. It was typical of the State to turn a blind eye to corruption and misuse of the laws if it got the job done. In this case, making Indenture a scarier punishment meant making it a more effective deterrent.

To further increase the deterrent, the terms were usually surprisingly lengthy as well, even for relatively petty offences. That often meant giving up careers, marriages and even family, which in many cases were unrecoverable, so it was not uncommon for many people to choose to remain Indents voluntarily for their remaining days. While that guaranteed food and a roof over one's head, the drawbacks were that Indents had no freedom, no autonomy, and no rights or say in anything at all. These factors meant that the temptation for citizens to commit various crimes was greatly reduced without as great a reliance on expensive prison systems, so society had definitely improved as a result.

"Ok, I'll tell you," Jolene began, "but I want you to know that if you want to back out, I'll understand and take full responsibility for what I did."

"C'mon, sis, just tell me already," Casey demanded, raising her eyebrows. "Just give it to me straight so I can at least decide for myself."

Jolene's hesitation was starting to make Casey feel more than a little nervous.

"Ok, fuck! He... dammit! Ok, he wants you to take all of your clothes off right here and put them in my car. Then he wants you to walk naked all the way around the forest trail and back to the car before you can dress again."

"Oh, I see…"

Casey's heart sank. On the one hand, maybe it wasn't such a big deal, but on the other she knew how mortified she would feel being naked out in the open and in front of her sister. She hadn't been naked, other than showering or getting changed, in as long as she could remember. No one had even seen her naked since she was a toddler. She also had to consider what the consequences might be if someone she knew saw her, or what might happen if someone saw her and called the police. The State took a very dim view of public indecency, and offenders usually faced terms of Indenture for it.

"That's not all of it," Jolene continued. "He wants me to record you doing it and he said he wants to see you smiling and not trying to hide anything, like it's something you're totally up for, and I have to send him the video afterwards as proof you did it."

"Um..." was Casey's only response.

"No, I can't have you do this!" Jolene announced with tears forming after noticing Casey's obvious discomfort. "I'm not letting you do this for me. Not for anyone! It's my own stupid fault I got into this mess, and I won't have you punished for it. I'm texting him back now to tell him to shove it up his ass and let the chips fall where they may."

Jolene took out her phone and started tapping the screen.

"No wait, sis!" Casey responded, putting her hand to Jolene's to stop her typing. "Maybe this won't be so bad? Look around. There's no one here. If we're careful we can probably pull this off without being seen."

Casey could see how upset Jolene was about all this and her heart bled for her. Surely this task wasn't that bad if that's all it would take to help her out?

"Are you sure?" asked Jolene, wiping tears from her face. "This is too much for me to ask from you. I'll owe you big time to say the least."

"Yes, I'm sure. Look let's just do it and get it over with," Casey replied. It was the only decision possible at this point.

The sisters went over to Jolene's car, and after a careful look around to make sure they were alone, Casey somewhat reluctantly started taking off her clothes. As much as she had decided to fulfil the task of her own accord, it was still terrifying for her to be actually doing it.

A few moments later she was standing in her underwear and was a little surprised at herself that she had managed even that much. She decided to be brave and just do it without overthinking it. She abruptly slipped off her bra and immediately bent over to slip her panties off, almost in the same action. Then she deposited her clothes into the passenger seat of Jolene's car and took a step back to survey the area again for anyone watching. It was difficult to resist the urge to hunch over and try to cover herself, but she forced herself to be bold and stand up straight with her hands at her sides as if she was still clothed.

"Um... aren't you supposed to be recording me?" Casey prompted.

Jolene appeared to be stunned that her sister was now actually standing in front of her completely naked out in public and was actually going to go through with it. Casey's impressively toned physique didn't go unnoticed either. Although she did have the fleeting thought that Casey's breasts seemed a little underdeveloped, and she was surprised at how much pubic hair she had.

"Oh yes, right," Jolene responded, hitting the record button on her phone, and shakily pointing it at her naked sister. She had to put her other hand around her wrist to try to steady it.

As they stepped away from the safety of Jolene's car and her clothes, Casey felt so strange and horribly conspicuous to be naked out in the open. She suddenly remembered she was supposed to smile, so she did while looking straight at the camera.

"Ok let's go!" Casey announced, making an effort to be cheerful for Jolene's sake.

They headed towards the start of the forest trail with Jolene leading the way walking backwards as best she could while pointing her phone at her naked sister. Casey had to take special care to walk casually and resist the overwhelming urge to cover her breasts and privates, especially with Jolene's phone pointed at her recording everything. She wanted to grit her teeth at least but kept her mind on maintaining her smile. She was determined to show the blackmailer when he saw the video that it would take a whole lot more than this to break her spirit.

From a distance they looked a somewhat bizarre sight. Two girls strolling through a public place, one fully clothed, and another completely naked and smiling like it was the most normal and natural thing in the world for her. It felt far from normal for Casey, though, no matter what her outward appearance might be conveying.

They were barely halfway around by Casey's estimate when a noise alerted them to someone approaching. It was a man on a mountain bike. He was intent on his riding and didn't notice the naked girl at first. When he did, he actually stopped, rubbed his eyes, and stared with his mouth agape. He probably couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Casey's instinct on seeing his approach was to jump in the bushes and seek cover but she quickly decided against it. He had already seen her. Any such effort now would make it seem even weirder. She decided instead to be bold and pretend to be a nude model doing a private photoshoot with her photographer.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer," Jolene suggested sarcastically, but then instantly regretted it when he took her words literally and pulled out his phone from his backpack.

"Don't mind if I do," he replied. "My buddies will never believe this. Can I get a selfie with her?"

Casey had little choice but to continue the nude model ruse she had come up with and agree to it, standing totally naked and smiling beside the fully clothed stranger as he took a selfie of them together.

"Thanks," he commented as he put his phone away again. "Ok, you two enjoy your day!" At which he promptly mounted his bike and continued on.

Casey dreaded where that picture might end up and who might see it, but it was done now.

The car park came into view once again and Casey's spirit lifted markedly at the sight. She was extremely thankful to see her ordeal was nearly over and they had encountered no one else during the humiliating mission.

Suddenly a car approached on the road outside. They hadn't heard it coming. Casey calculated that it would pass mere metres away, so her nakedness would be totally obvious to everyone inside. Her mind instinctively prompted her to seek cover again or to at least cover herself but there was nowhere to go, her clothes were locked in Jolene's car some distance away and she almost certainly had already been seen by the car's occupants anyway. So once again all she could do was resort to the nude model ruse again, maintain her position in full view and not react like she had something to hide. The driver of the car had obviously noticed her. The car suddenly screeched to a stop to reveal four young men inside, none of whom Casey recognised. She was momentarily thankful that at least she didn't know them.

At first, they all seemed to be in shock and just stared at her through the windows, but then all four doors opened simultaneously, and the occupants got out.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" asked the driver.

"Oh my God, she's totally naked," said another.

"She's beautiful!"

"That bush though…"

"Guys, we're on a photoshoot. Take a good look if you like but we have places to be so we need to get out of here," Casey responded, hoping the explanation would be satisfactory so she could dress again and leave as quickly as possible.

"Aww, did we miss the main event? Could we at least get a selfie with you?"

Casey's heart sank. She knew she couldn't come up with a reasonable excuse to say no at this point. She did just admit to being a nude model on a photoshoot after all, but the idea of nude pictures of her being in the possession of strangers chilled her to the bone.

"I guess so, guys, but you'll need to be quick," she reluctantly replied.

The boys quickly gathered around her while swapping places to take turns so each could get a shot with their own phone. Casey was beyond mortified but kept up appearances by putting her arms around the boys at either side while keeping her knees together and smiling as much as she could. They would never know just how hard this was for her to do.

Then suddenly to her complete horror, as if on cue the boys on either side of her grabbed one of her legs each and lifted her up off the ground in a seated position, pulling her legs open so her vulva was totally exposed to the world!