Casey's Fall Ch. 27

Story Info
Week 4, Sat. Cassandra comes around to play.
3.9k words
4.64
9.4k
5

Part 27 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". A young woman is blackmailed and slowly coerced into a life she never expected.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include cmnf, cfnf, enf, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, blackmail, public nudity and public sex.

*****

The next morning, Casey had music blaring and was so wrapped up in doing housework she didn't hear the doorbell for the first few times.

Wait, was that the doorbell?

She grabbed the remote control and turned the music down, and sure enough it was.

"Who is it, Casey?" Jolene called out from her room.

"I don't know yet. Give me a chance to get there first."

It turned out to be Cassandra. Casey had completely forgotten she'd invited her over.

"Hey, girl," greeted Cassandra as the door opened.

Cassandra looked immaculate. Her makeup was perfect, and she was dressed in a cute little white retro dress with big black buttons down the front, and white knee-high boots. Her meticulously straight waist-length blonde hair was held back with a red Alice band. Bright red lipstick and red-rimmed Wayfarers completed the look. She looked like she was straight out of the fifties.

"Oh hey, Cassandra. Sorry, I had the music up. Come on in." Casey responded.

"I heard," Cassandra replied with a smile. "I was gonna try callin' your mobile next. No matter. I wasn't waitin' long. Your sister about?"

"Yeah, she's here. I'll go get her. Make yourself at home."

Casey went to her sister's room.

"It's Cassandra," Casey informed her.

"Oh really? I guess she was serious enough to show up at least then. How's she look?" asked Jolene.

"She kinda looks like she's dressed for a job interview or something."

"Interesting… ok let's see where this goes."

"Hey, Jolene. 'sup girl?" greeted Cassandra as the two sisters entered the living room. "Did Casey tell you what's on my mind?"

"She did, yes. So how can I help?"

"Can I get anyone a coffee or cold drink?" Casey interrupted.

"Nah, I'm good, Casey. I prefer to get straight down to business," Cassandra replied. "Jolene, I wanna strut my stuff on the internet. Casey here said you could hook me up. That right?"

"I'll take a coffee thanks," Jolene informed Casey. "Ok Cassandra, sure - can do, but tell me, are you looking for me to manage you, or were you thinking more of a once only thing?"

"I hadn't thought much about the actual business part, to tell the truth," Cassandra replied. "I don't need no more money really, but I'm definitely thinking more of a full-time gig. You up for bein' my manager then? You done good with our girl Casey here, I think. That's what I want."

"We can certainly discuss details if you want to make a career out of it. Ok, you better to show me what you got then, and we can take it from there," Jolene responded, nodding at Cassandra's dress.

Cassandra took the cue, and immediately stood up and started unbuttoning her dress. She was acting confident, but it was obvious she was quite nervous, judging by how much her hands were shaking.

"Ok here goes," Cassandra announced, and then slipped the dress off to reveal she wasn't wearing any underwear underneath. As she stood in front of Jolene and Casey, completely nude apart from the knee-length boots, she looked slightly awkward and couldn't seem to decide what to do with her hands.

"Damn, girlfriends! I'm shaking like a leaf here," Cassandra admitted with a grin. "Casey, I don't know how you handle goin' about like this at Tech in front of everyone. I gotta give you double respect now. Triple maybe."

Cassandra had a truly beautiful body, and she wasn't kidding about the "beef curtains". Even standing up with her legs together they were obvious. The similarities to Casey's figure didn't stop just there either. She was about the same height with long legs curving gracefully into smooth feminine hips, leading into a petite frame with small, perky tits sitting high on her chest. She was more skinny than athletic, though, with a much smaller waist than Casey's and no obvious muscle definition. A small silver chain dangled from her belly button, which accentuated her flat stomach leading down to her hairless pubic area.

"Beautiful…" Jolene murmured breathlessly. "You wanna turn around and show me the butt?"

"You got it, girl," Cassandra responded as she turned around.

There was nothing on the other side to disappoint either. She had a tiny back with square shoulders and perfect feminine buttocks. Even from behind, her protruding labia were visible.

"Ok, you got yourself a deal, Cassandra," Jolene whispered and then cleared her throat and tried again. "You got yourself a deal, Cassandra. Normal management fees are 10% and I can have a contract drawn up next week if that works for you?"

"Whatever, girl," Cassandra replied. "I don't care much about the money. Take it all if you want. I got a trust fund gonna see me right my whole life. I'm more interested in the work. When can we get started? When do I get my Lush?"

"Oh, ok sure," Jolene replied, slightly startled but also amused, and already counting the money in her mind. "We've got a couple we haven't taken out of their boxes yet. I'll get Casey to grab one and get it charged for you. You can get dressed again if you like."

"Nah, I'm good. If it's good enough for Casey, it's good enough for me. Ok if I stay like this?"

"Sure. Please yourself," Jolene replied without hesitation. "You up for that drink or something to eat now? We've got an hour or so until the Lush charges up."

"You got somethin' a bit harder than coffee? I got more than a few nerves going on here," Cassandra replied with a sheepish smile.

"Vodka and OJ good?" Jolene asked.

"Sounds AOK with me."

Casey prepared lunch for everyone after putting the Lush on charge. It felt weird to have another nude girl in the house, especially since that girl was Cassandra, who up until a day or so ago Casey had thought of as a "mean girl".

Finally, the Lush was charged, and Jolene got Casey's laptop out.

"Ok Cassandra, put this in your vag and I'll run a few tests," Jolene instructed while holding the Lush out.

Cassandra awkwardly parted her legs and tried to get the Lush in, but her hands were shaking too much.

"Just take a breath," Jolene suggested. "Do you need some lube?"

"Nah, I'm good. Actually yeah, let's try that," Cassandra replied.

Casey grabbed a bottle of lotion and handed it to her, and with a little push, Cassandra had the Lush inside at last.

"Ok, let me know if you feel anything," Jolene directed as she clicked something on the laptop and it dinged with the tip sound effect.

"Holy fuck!" Cassandra exclaimed, grabbing the table for support as her legs and stomach muscles quivered in response.

"That's pretty much what I said the first time," Casey grinned, enjoying witnessing the experience from the outside for a change.

"Ok, we might take it down a notch or two," Jolene stated. "How about this?"

Ding.

"Woah, still holy fuck, but not quite as wicked," Cassandra replied.

"Ok, we might leave it right there for now," Jolene decided. "Are you ready to go online straight away?"

"You mean like right now?" Cassandra asked in shock.

"Sure, there's no training like the real thing. Actually, wait! I have an idea..."

She turned to Casey.

"Casey, go and put yours in as well. I noticed here I can sync two up at once in the app. I think it would be great for you to introduce Cassandra and then do a duet together. Make sure you tell the viewers what's going on and encourage them to see who will cum first."

Casey nodded and then returned with the tell-tale pink antenna dangling from her vagina as she took position beside Cassandra. The two girls were breathtaking together. Cassandra still had her knee boots on and her long blonde hair blended nicely with Casey's much shorter style. They could almost be sisters.

Jolene tapped away at a few keys.

Ok, ready, ladies?" she asked.

Ding.

Casey and Cassandra's legs simultaneously buckled. The two girls looked at each other and giggled.

"Ok, let's go online then," Jolene announced. "I'll hold the camera and move in for some different shots of each of you. That way you can just concentrate on your performances."

A few minutes later, Jolene indicated they were live.

"Hi everyone, this is my friend, Cassandra," Casey began. "As you can see, we both have Lushes. Which one of us do you think will cum first?"

Almost immediately the first tip came, causing both girls to double over and quiver at the same time. Cassandra gave an audible moan. Casey glanced over at the laptop and saw that the cam channel was filling up fast.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

That got Casey moaning as well. She glanced at Cassandra who looked like she was in pain for a moment, until Casey realised it was just her sex face. The girls locked eyes and Cassandra gave a small whimper.

Ding. Ding.

What happened next startled Casey beyond belief. Cassandra suddenly turned and kissed her open-mouthed, and she even felt her tongue probing inside her mouth! In the same moment she felt Cassandra's hand on her breast.

WTF? Is Cassandra gay?

Casey didn't consider herself gay but at the same time she decided maybe it wasn't all that different to kissing a man anyway. Cassandra's lips didn't really feel all that different to Greg's, maybe just a little softer. The smell of her makeup and perfume sure was different, but hearing Cassandra's obvious arousal and tasting it on her breath was definitely not an awful thing. It was actually kind of hot, she decided, thrilling even, so she returned the kiss and put her hand on Cassandra's breast as well.

The tips were coming in like crazy and Casey felt her orgasm building. Suddenly she realised Cassandra was already cumming as the intensity of her kiss suddenly increased and her muffled moans turned to rapid puffs of breath into Casey's mouth. Then Casey was cumming too, and the tips kept coming.

Casey glanced at Jolene holding the camera. She looked surprised to see the girls interacting as they were but nodded to Casey to keep going. Casey didn't need to be told twice and kept kissing Cassandra and petting her tits. She even reached around to hold Cassandra's ass as the two girls experienced several more orgasms together. At last Casey was starting to feel exhausted. She gestured to Cassandra by pretending to point to a watch on her wrist to ask if she'd had enough too. Cassandra nodded her assent.

"Ok that's it for us, folks," Casey announced to the camera as she pulled out her Lush. Cassandra hadn't removed hers and shook several more times as more tips came in. "Cassandra just beat me to the first orgasm, so she wins tonight. I hope you guys all had as much fun as we did. Cassandra will be back with her own channel soon. I'll let you know where and when. Catch you all next time."

With that Jolene indicated she had stopped recording. Casey checked the clock and they'd been going for over an hour.

"How was that, Cassandra?" Casey asked.

Cassandra looked slightly dazed as she tried to catch her breath for a few moments. Finally, her expression brightened, and she spoke excitedly.

"OMG that was fuckin' amazin', Casey! I hope you didn't mind us kissin'? I don't know why I did that, but I couldn't stop myself once the Lush started vibratin' and I thought about all those dudes out there watchin' us. Damn, I got lippie all over you. You got a tissue or somethin'? Lemme fix you up."

"No, it was fine," Casey replied while allowing Cassandra to dab at her mouth with a tissue. "It surprised me a bit at first but then I thought it was actually kinda nice, so I went with it."

"Thanks," Cassandra replied. "I feel a bit embarrassed that I did that."

"Don't be," Casey assured her. "Just don't say anything to Greg for now, ok?"

"My lips are sealed, girlfriend," Cassandra replied, making a zipper action across her mouth.

"So, you want to get dressed again and have something to eat?"

"No I ain't getting fuckin' dressed again,' Cassandra scowled. "I wish y'all would quit askin' me that. Is what I got offendin' you two or somethin'?"

"Sorry!" Casey replied, raising her hands in alarm. "I just thought you might want to, but it's totally up to you. You can stay nude if you prefer it."

"If you can get around naked in this place then I can too. That ok with you?"

"Yep, more than ok. You do you."

"We have a spare room we can clean out and set up as your cam room if you would like that, Cassandra?" Jolene suggested.

"Oh, hell yes!" Cassandra replied, obviously elated by the idea. "That way I can come over here and have my naked ass out the whole time without my Pa and the help gettin' all up in my face about it."

"Done deal. I'll have Casey help clean it out and get it set up for you tomorrow or Monday. You wouldn't have a laptop and a DSLR camera, would you? I can buy those for you if you don't, but it might be a couple of days before I can go shopping."

"Yeah, I got all that. I'll bring them over with me next time," Cassandra replied.

The girls ate and discussed details until late in the late afternoon when they were interrupted by the doorbell. Casey answered it and found it was Greg.

"It's Greg!" she called out down the hall to give Cassandra a chance to dress again. Then whispering to Greg in case Cassandra didn't get the cue, or didn't want to take it, "Cassandra's here. For fuck's sake don't say anything."

Greg looked puzzled but followed Casey into the living room anyway, where he discovered Cassandra sitting naked at the table. He quickly covered his eyes and turned his back to her.

"Woah, sorry, Cassandra," he exclaimed apologetically. "I had no idea. Casey just led me in here."

"Greg, you fuckin' dipshit," Cassandra replied. "Turn your ass back around and sit the fuck down. You be comin' here to see your girl, then you gonna be seeing a lot of me 'round here from now on too, so you best get used to it."

Casey brought Greg up to speed, but the whole time he was listening he still wasn't sure where to look. He had Cassandra across the table with her tits clearly in view, and his naked girlfriend in the same room at the same time. He felt like he was caught in a trap.

"You're shitting me?" he said at last as he tried to take in everything he'd just been told. Then turning to Cassandra, "You really want to be a camgirl too?"

"Already am one, Gregster," Cassandra bragged. "I had my debut this afternoon just before you showed."

Greg took a big swig of his drink just as Cassandra got up for a refill, giving him a full view of her shaved pussy and dangly labia. It caused him to choke and spit his drink everywhere.

"Fuckin' boys," Cassandra smirked while rolling her eyes. Her true feelings about it went much deeper, though. Other than the anonymous viewers on the cam show she had just done, it was the first time she had let a boy see her genitals. She had stood up in full view of Greg's eyes quite deliberately, determined to be proud of her body. His reaction was everything she hoped for.

Once Greg had recovered and was able to breathe again, he turned back to Casey.

"Well anyway, if you're all cool, then I'm cool," he shrugged, maintaining a down-to-earth demeanour while secretly being over the moon about it. "It might take me a minute to get used to all this, though. In the meantime, the reason I came over is to see if you'd like to go out to dinner tonight, Casey? There's a nice restaurant just opened up downtown and I've booked a table for two."

"Oh, um... I'm supposed to have a cam session tonight," Casey sadly replied.

"I'll take it!" Cassandra butted in without hesitation. "You all go on and have yourself a good time. I got you covered, ok?"

Casey looked over at Jolene.

"Works for me," Jolene shrugged.

"Ok, then. We settled," Cassandra announced. "You stay out late as you like. I'll be here takin' care of business for you."

"Are you sure you're ok with it?" Casey asked Cassandra.

"Are you kiddin'?" Cassandra replied. "I can't wait!"

And so it was done.

Later as they arrived at the restaurant, Casey noticed it was quite posh with all the waiters smartly dressed in black bowties.

"Are you sure they're going to let me in like this?" she asked Greg with some concern while waving her hands down her naked body.

"Don't worry. It's illegal to deny service to a nudist," Greg replied with a smile. "Anyway, I gave them a heads-up about everything and asked for a table where we could get some privacy. Hopefully we'll have a nice, dark corner down the back somewhere."

The waiter checked their reservation and then led them to their table without as much as a double-take at Casey's naked state. Casey was relieved to find that they were indeed seated down the back of the restaurant, and it was lit mostly by candles on the tables. It was actually very romantic.

As they were looking at the menu, though, they were suddenly interrupted by someone calling Casey's name.

"Casey? Casey Reine? Oh my God! I'm a huge fan. I've been following your career from the early days. Is it ok if I get a selfie?"

Casey sighed and prepared to pose with him. Greg was not happy, though, and signalled to a waiter who came straight over.

"Monsieur. Monsieur!" the waiter said to the man. "Please leaving the guests alone and return to your table or we ask you to leave, ok?"

The man raised his hands and apologised before reluctantly departing as the waiter requested.

The meal proceeded without any other interruptions and both Casey and Greg had a lovely night. Greg couldn't believe his luck to be dating a registered nudist and porn star. While he did his best to take her out to places where she wouldn't feel so exposed, he loved showing her off and being seen with her. He looked forward to taking her absolutely everywhere with him. Meanwhile, Casey had been so enjoying herself, it wasn't until she finished eating that she looked down and remembered she was naked. It was the first time ever she had gone any length of time without being constantly aware of it. She was probably ready now for Greg to get his wish of taking her everywhere.

As they paid the bill at the front desk, a few people dining nearby looked up briefly but then politely returned to their meals. Casey thought they probably would have done much the same for any pretty girl, even a clothed one. Maybe going through life naked wouldn't be so bad if people could behave like this all the time?

Once they got outside, though, it was a different story. There was at least a dozen of what appeared to be paparazzi waiting for her. Cameras immediately started flashing and people started shouting questions at her.

"Ms Reine. Ms Reine. Could you give us a smile?"

"What are your thoughts on the current political situation in the State?"

"Do you ever miss clothes at all?"

"Are you a feminist?"

"Are you against all cosmetic surgery?"

Casey could only shield her eyes from the constant flashing and try to follow Greg as he held her hand and led her from the chaotic scene.

Just as they had got past the paparazzi and were on their way to Greg's car, she suddenly screamed as she felt a strong arm wrap around her waist and try to pull her away from Greg. It was the same man from the restaurant who wanted a selfie. He was obviously very drunk now.

"Casey, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Can I just have one selfie?" he slurred.

Greg turned at Casey's scream and immediately reacted. With two steps he was onto the man, and the arm that was around Casey's waist was suddenly bent up awkwardly behind the man's back. Casey screamed again to warn Greg as two other men stepped in from the shadows to defend their buddy. Without missing a beat, Greg's foot came up in a perfect roundhouse kick to one man's face, knocking him out cold. Then he rolled over the back of the man he was holding and took the other one out in the same manner. Casey, while terrified, had never seen fighting so perfectly executed outside of a Chuck Norris movie.

12