Casey's Fall Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we good now?" Greg asked the man while keeping a tight grip on the arm lock.

He nodded white-faced.

"Get the fuck out of here," Greg spat while giving the man a sharp push and releasing his arm. He stumbled but did not turn around again in his haste to get away.

"Fucking scumbag!" Greg continued as they made their way to the Trans Am. "The hide! How dare he touch you like that? Who does he think he is?"

They drove home with Greg still muttering behind the wheel for a while.

"Thank you for saving me," Casey said at last. "Where did you learn all that anyway? I had no idea I was dating Chuck Norris."

Greg laughed.

"I don't know about comparing me to Chuck Norris, but I've been doing variations of Muay Thai, Tai Kwon Do and Krav Maga since I was a kid. I dojo-hopped a lot so I got to learn a lot of different styles. These days I mostly use it for exercise when I'm not training for football, but even during season it's good to throw in some of that, as well as some weight sessions, for some cross-training. It all helps."

"Can you teach me?" Casey asked.

"Yeah sure. Actually, it might be good if I taught all of you girls. It might come in handy if you're going to be in the public eye a lot. You never know when the next scumbag might come along."

Greg once again stayed the night and treated Casey to one of the longest and juiciest blow jobs she'd ever received after massaging her back for almost an hour to help her forget the restaurant incident. She went to return the favour, but he stopped her and kissed her on the nose.

"That was just for you, Casey," he explained. "I don't need anything in return. You're the most amazing girl I've ever met, and I don't think I've ever truly been in love before until now."

He loves me?

"I love you too, Greg," she replied.

They kissed, and a short time later they were asleep in each other's arms.

12