All Comments on 'Casey's Recovery Ch. 01'

by dragonwriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good start....

Good start...but there should be more character and background develop. Chapters could be longer though. Good but really couldn't give it a 5 because of length and lack of development. Look forward to the coming chapters.

Wildman28Wildman28over 10 years ago
not bad

decent read. Longer chapters and better character development and I'll change my vote to a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree

It's a decent read. This story has the making of a good series. But it can use longer chapters and better character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just a little prod

Good start where is the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
like all the others said

no background on their relationship. no character development. a weak plot. no incest in the incest area. and way to short this should be two or better yet three times longer then it may qualify for the incest area and be worth reading.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A good start, but why so short?

The story needs some more character building, and perhaps a bonding between mom, son and daughter, or perhaps more background to bond the characters.

A good read, but it just seemed too short to really set the story in my mind.

Unless the chapters come very close together, the story could get lost in the maze of all the other stories posted on the web site.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is the first story I have read by this author. Itis off to a good start. Realizing this story was written 13 years ago, what I say has little matter. With that said, I like indepth character development. I do not read the incest stories for the sex, although I do enjoy reading of said activity, I read them for the emotional, chemical and psychological interaction between the characters. Mental stimulation is 90% of sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous