All Comments on 'Casey's Revenge'

by ChaseAndSuck

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Gene63Gene63about 9 years ago

I love this story because I was and still am Casey!!! I was the one bullied in school and the one who was gay. Oh the revenge I would love to wreak on those who made my life hell!!!

bluesky496bluesky496about 9 years ago

write more please , i was so turned on reading this ,i must have another chapter soon

pleeeeeease .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent blow-by-blow. Chubbies rule!

I got very turned-on reading about chubby Men getting the respect they're entitled to and that we average-weight guys owe them. Nick, and especially Casey, are sex-heroes in my eyes.

It's two parts for me, one is because I myself am a chubby-chaser and two is that I like when the victims of bullying get their revenge on the bullies and finally putting the bullies in their place. It's even better that Casey was so popular as a manly Top that he had a sort of a harem that the bully became part of.

I hope the story goes farther with Casey fucking the bully's ass, the bully sucking his dick clean & kissing it and the bully rimming & kissing Casey's big fat sweaty ass.

I love sucking off a chubby's uncut cock as well as getting my mouth and ass fucked by cut chubbies but I willingly take either cut or uncut in the hole of the Top's choice.. I also like the taste of their cocks and all that comes from them and that the versatile & bottom chubs give superior head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Me Too

My biggest humiliation in my life led to my greatest self realization - my demonstrated heterosexuality and bisexual curiosity were masking my need to be submissive to mature fat white men. I'm a nurse in a family clinic, responsible for patient work ups and injections. One busy morning I had to take the vitals of a new patient, and when he took off his shirt large hanging breasts popped right out at me. They were beautiful, and bigger than my wife's! I smiled and tried to be professional but kept looking up from my iPad as I asked him questions....I could not get enough of those tits. When I had him take off his pants his fat thighs topped muscular calves, what a specimen. I had him stand just so I could detect what kind of cock he had. By now my cock was awake and at attention. He noticed and had a questioning look so I quickly finished up and left the room. I had another nurse finish up for me.

I'd never had this kind of attraction before, but it was game on for me. After scouring the internet and varying my times at the gym I found my own heavy. My knees grew weak as I watched him soaping up in the shower and as I got dressed near him I threw caution to the wind, "How about a drink, guy?" I appraised him slowly as I asked - he knew what I wanted. We ended up at his place, I bathed that cock then I got the fucking I'd needed my whole life. Thanks for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

Awesome! Just love it when the closeted cocksucker is into it and actually wants to be dominated and done.

Plus - hot fat hairy guy dominating a jock? Yes please! How hot is that :D

Really hope this has a happy ending like maybe the guys ends up together?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More!

More studs being turned gay by slobs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More, please!

What is the power of these little fat guys, turning big guys into submissive sluts?Casey drives me wild with shameful desires. I identify with the bullies who ridiculed him in school. I was bad as well. Years later I find these short, hairy, fat guys with their strutting walk both masterful and in control. Can't explain it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chubs

I like the chubby guys too although I don't have the bully factor involved. I'm tall and muscular and sucked a few cocks in my time but it would really be a turn on to feel a big ass and thick legs while I suck a guy's dick. Haven't found that guy yet.

n0rberttn0rberttalmost 5 years ago
blue balls

Great beginning , I would've really liked to see him blackmail him into anal or a 1nd story, until then.... blue balls :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One line.....

......describes how I fell: "semi-hard, soaked cock underneath that big belly, between those big thick legs..." Mine wasn't a bully situation but I was the campus black jock, middle linebacker. My new roommate was also my tutor. I came back to the room early one night and caught him jerking off in our bathroom. His big cock, surprisingly longer and thicker than mine was protruding from big thick legs, and I stood in shock. He knew what was happening and quickly closing the distance between us told me to help him out. Long after football season, long after I no longer needed academic tutoring, long after college, I'm still servicing that cock between those big thick legs.

SomeWhiteBoySomeWhiteBoyabout 4 years ago
Converted

I blame this story and its sequels for making me a chub chasing cuck. Seeing a fat dude fuck my girl, fucking me too, treating me like a bitch even though I'm a jock? A guy I bullied taking revenge on me and other guys by turning us out into his faggots? The humiliation was irresistible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

fucking hot. love a good story where a hot jock stud gets turned into a slutty pussy bitch.

Sounding22Sounding22almost 3 years ago

At the begging made me realize that I too watch, or look at vids of cocks shooting loads. Plus

I screenshot the cum at its furthest distance while still coming out. And a convulsing cock sends

Me over the edge.

MickyFox0MickyFox0about 1 year ago

I don't think Casey had recorded the stud, for blackmail, just mind games. I mean he's a chess player and obviously outplayed the three bullies. Even if he did, I think the biggest humiliation for the three of them, is to use them and leave them wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn freaking HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. It turns me on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous