Casey's Rise Ch. 03

Story Info
Casey and Cassandra get a date with the piercer.
6k words
4.41
13.2k
5

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to "Casey's Fall" which takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". There are many elements in this story that will be more enjoyable and make more sense if you read that first.

Themes include CMNF, CFNF, ENF, exhibitionism, porn, coercion, some reluctance, non-consent and D/s, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

Casey had the house to herself for a change. Greg had a new supercharger that he wanted to fit to the Trans Am and had decided that a complete tear down of the engine was in order. He had a few days off before his next shift, so he'd gone back to his parents' house to use his father's workshop. Jolene and Cassandra were out shopping and weren't expected back until dinner time. The housework was up to date, so Casey had the rare opportunity for a true day off, doing whatever she pleased. She decided to text Amelia.

"Watcha doing?"

Ding.

"Bored AF. You?"

"Same. Wanna come over?"

Ding.

"Yeah, I could use a friend right now. See you soon."

Amelia was well used to Casey being nude these days, so she didn't even raise an eyebrow when Casey answered the door that way.

"Hey, girl. How you been? Come on in," Casey greeted. "Can I get you a coffee or something?"

"Yeah, I'd kill for a cuppa. Thanks!" Amelia replied.

"So, what's up?" Casey asked. "Your text sounded like something was bothering you?"

"Oh, nothing in particular. I'm just feeling a bit down," Amelia explained. "I can't find work and Mum is struggling with the bills. Life is just sucking a bit right now."

"Don't worry. You're brilliant and it won't be long before someone snaps you up," Casey assured her. "How's your love life?"

"Fucking lousy. I just ditched yet another loser a few days ago. I'm starting to worry all men might be creeps."

"Yes, there's plenty of assholes out there," Casey agreed, "but then you get guys like Greg as well."

"You struck gold there, Casey. I wonder how I find one like that?"

"You might have been with one already and you just didn't know it," Casey replied. "I've been thinking lately that there's a lot of guys in denial about their true natures, and they behave like assholes trying to live up to a bullshit standard."

"Are you still on about the patriarchy fucking everything up?" Amelia laughed.

"Well, it's true!" Casey stressed, raising her eyebrows. "Once your eyes have been opened to it, you can see the damage it has done everywhere! Ok, tell me what's been annoying you about the men you've dated, and I'll almost guarantee it's related to men trying to live up to patriarchal stereotypes."

"Ok, well, they start out nice enough, holding doors open for me and bringing me flowers and stuff, but as soon as I get them in bed, it all starts going downhill," Amelia revealed. "I feel like they just use me to get off and then I stop having any value in their eyes. Some of them want me to do really disgusting things, which I won't, but even if I did, they'd just leave me hanging anyway. For example, I'm so sick of blowing a dude to have him refuse to return the favour."

"See? Patriarchy, just like I told you."

"How so?"

"Well, firstly they're objectifying you," Casey explained. "They're not seeing you as a human being. They're seeing you as prey, something to be conquered, and once they've completed their mission it's all over. It's patriarchal standards that have made men act that way and have also led women to accept it as normal."

"Why are they such lousy lovers then?" Amelia wondered. "If they were trying to impress me, shouldn't that continue into the bedroom?"

"Well, they think they are impressing you. They've grown up watching male-centric porn. It's all about the dude's pleasure. His orgasm, the so-called 'money shot', so they think they're pleasing you by giving you that. The woman's sexuality and her pleasure is mostly ignored."

"But doesn't the stuff you do just enforce that by showing off your body and not leaving anything to the imagination?" Amelia asked.

"Not at all," Casey replied. "That's all about my pleasure. My orgasm. Even on the webcam it's all about them giving me pleasure, and they happily pay to do it."

"I honestly don't know how you do it, Casey. I'm dying from embarrassment just thinking about doing what you do."

"Well, that's because you have inhibitions, and once again we can blame the patriarchy for that. It's learnt behaviour. You've been taught that your sexuality should be kept hidden. That there's something shameful about your body. Once you let go of that, it frees you from the shame. Everything is out there in the open. No more secrets to cover up."

"Ok..." Amelia considered, "but how do you get past that? How do you unlearn everything that feels natural and normal to you?"

"Well, you know how I did it," Casey responded. "I became a nudist. Now, that may not be for you but maybe it is? Have you ever tried it?"

"Um... that would be a solid 'no'," Amelia replied honestly. "The only time I've had my clothes off in front of someone else was when I've had sex, but even then, I usually kept the lights off and we were pretty much face to face. I've never walked around out in the open naked in front of anyone."

"And why not? Could it be because you think there's something shameful about your body? I'll tell you what, you can try it here if you want, and maybe start trying to let go of that stuff?" Casey suggested.

"Oh, I dunno, Casey. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that idea."

"C'mon give it a try," Casey encouraged. "It's only us here right now, and I'm already naked so you know I won't be judgy. Cassandra's registered now too, so even if everyone was here, no one would give a fuck about another nude girl in the room."

"Cassandra registered? Holy crap! What brought that on?"

"Oh, it was their version of a wedding. Cassandra indentured to Jolene and decided to register as a nudist at the same time. They call each other 'Wife' now. It's so cute."

"Cassandra's Jolene's Indent? Wow! So has Cassandra moved in, or are they getting their own place?" Amelia asked.

"She was practically living here already anyway. As far as I know they're not planning to move out. It's a big house so there's plenty of room. Who knows what they'll do next, though? I didn't know they were even talking about getting married until Cassandra came home jumping up and down like an excited schoolgirl about her new crescent tattoo."

"That does sound like Cassandra," Amelia laughed. "Um... shit. I dunno about getting naked. I'd feel really weird taking my clothes off in front of you."

"Up to you," Casey responded. "But that hesitation you're feeling is probably one very good reason why you should. You shouldn't feel ashamed of your body. Look, if it makes it any easier, why don't you go undress in my bedroom and come out when you're ready?"

"Um..." Amelia replied. She couldn't believe she was considering it, but maybe Casey was onto something with letting go of shame and inhibitions? It was at least worth a try. Life hadn't been going particularly well since school, and she had been feeling a bit lonely as well. She felt like she'd been left behind. Casey's life had moved in a different direction with all of the nudity and porn, and Cassandra seemed to have replaced her because of that. Anything left over was filled up with Greg. At the very least, if she wanted Casey to stay a part of her life, there was really only one thing for it - join her.

"You know what, fuck it. I'm gonna do it!"

Amelia got up and went into Casey's room. She was blushing like crazy, but without giving herself a chance to think about it further, she quickly stripped off her clothes and folded them onto Casey's bed. Then she stood facing the doorway with her heart racing as she thought about stepping out naked in front of her friend. With a deep breath she took a step. Then another, and then she practically ran back into the living room.

"Ok here I am!" she announced, with her legs together and arms stretched out wide.

Amelia had a curvier figure than Casey's, with much larger breasts. Casey estimated she was at least a C cup. She had a little puppy fat, but she was nowhere near obese. Her light brown hair and brown eyes accentuated a pleasant and friendly face, and she kept her bikini line neatly trimmed. Altogether she was really cute.

"So how do you feel?" Casey asked.

"It feels really scary. Like I'm doing something really wrong. Fuck, I can't believe I'm standing here nude out in the open like this!"

"Well, come and have a seat. Can I get you another cuppa?" Casey asked.

"Ok sure. Yeah, same as before. White and one," Amelia replied.

"Coming right up."

"Holy crap, Casey! I don't know how you walk around outside like this. Don't you feel really self-conscious?"

"I won't lie. I did at first," Casey admitted, "but I got used to it. The hardest part was probably dealing with the haters. Also, people who seemed to think that my body was their business, and they had the right to judge me about it, but I got over that too. I realised if they had a problem with me, it was theirs, not mine."

"That's actually a very mature way of looking at it," Amelia considered. "What about doing porn, though? Do you really think that's advancing the feminist cause?"

"Definitely," Casey replied. "Well, not all porn. I do porn that shows off my femininity and sexuality. I don't work with male talent or do anything where a man might get the opportunity to objectify me or use me just for his own pleasure."

"What about all that stuff with putting baseball bats and other things inside you? Isn't that objectifying yourself?"

"No, that's showing off my vagina, and there's nothing more feminine than a vagina. I'm showing that I'm proud of my female body, including my pussy," Casey explained.

"They're still wanking over you, though, aren't they? Isn't that them using you for their own pleasure? I've heard that men get a dopamine rush when they look at porn, and over time it gets addictive. Eventually they go down the rabbit hole and end up with unrealistic expectations of sex. In some cases, they end up preferring porn to being with a real woman. That can't be good for anyone can it? Isn't what you do feeding into that?" Amelia pointed out.

"Well, I know for a fact that they don't all wank over me, but yes, that can happen," Casey admitted, "but if you do get yourself a boyfriend with a chronic porn and masturbation addiction, there are ways to turn that back to your advantage."

"How?"

"You don't let him cum. You make him work for it," Casey replied with a smile. "And that begins by making sure he gives you 100% of his attention to you in bed before you even consider giving him anything in return. Control the penis. Control the man."

"And how do you do that?"

"Get him to wear a chastity cage."

"I thought those were just toys?"

"They don't have to be just toys as it turns out..." Casey smiled knowingly.

"OMG! Have you got Greg wearing one?" Amelia laughed.

"We just started experimenting with it," Casey admitted with a smile. "He was wired that way to begin with, though. It may not work for all men, but with him it definitely does. He was a sweetheart before, but now he's become a total romantic. He dotes on me constantly, and we both know exactly where we stand in the bedroom. It totally lends itself to female sexuality too. I love it so far."

"Doesn't he just beg, and you give in though?"

"I probably would, but we get around that by setting dates. If he's not due for an orgasm, we both know it won't be happening."

"Don't you miss getting a sound rogering, though?" Amelia asked waggling her eyebrows.

"If I want that I can have it," Casey laughed, "but it's not my favourite thing to do anyway. I can wait until he's due."

"Ok, to change the subject," Amelia continued, "Why did you shave your pussy? What's it feel like without pubes?"

"The clients wanted it to begin with, but it grew on me after a while. Why, do you want to shave yours?"

"Kinda, yeah," Amelia confessed. "I always wondered what it would feel like."

"Well, do it," Casey suggested. "It's just hair. It grows back it you don't like it. Wanna do it now?"

"Oh God! Do you think I should?"

"Sure, go for it," Casey giggled. "I can get you a new razor, and you're welcome to the bathroom. Or I can give you a hand if you want? I'm not squeamish about female anatomy anymore, so I don't mind."

"Eww! Um... no that'll be fine. I can handle it myself," Amelia quickly assured her. "Ok, I guess this is a day of new experiences, so I may as well add shaving my pussy to it as well. Lead the way, old friend!"

Soon Amelia was in the shower and carefully shaving off her pubes. As she finished, she stepped out to dry herself and inspected her work in the mirror. She laughed at how weird it looked. She hadn't seen herself like that since before puberty.

"What do you think?" she asked Casey as she stepped back into the room.

"It doesn't matter what I think," Casey smiled. "It only matters if you like it. I think you're pretty either way."

"Thanks, Casey. Um... I think I kinda like it. I might run with it for a while and see how it goes."

"Sure. You do you. That's what it's all about," Casey responded. "Are you hungry at all? I think we have some leftover chicken. I can whip us up some chicken sandwiches?"

"Oh, hell yes," Amelia replied, suddenly realising she was very hungry.

The two girls chatted and laughed over lunch, until Amelia decided she needed to get back home to her mother. Funnily enough she was sad to dress again and commented as much to Casey.

"You're welcome to come back and have some 'nude time' anytime you like, Amelia," Casey assured her. "Like I said, there's two nude girls living here already. One more won't be a problem."

"Ok, I might just do that," Amelia decided. "After today I kinda wanna see what it feels like being naked in front of some other people, to get an idea of what you go through every day."

"I'm pretty much used to it now," Casey laughed, "but it's still kind of exhilarating being out in public."

The two girls hugged as Amelia departed.

Casey spent the rest of the afternoon having a few wines and working on a blog she had started about female empowerment and the benefits of matriarchy. It was linked from her webcam site, but Jolene was ok with it as long as she didn't say anything anti-male that might discourage her subscribers. That wasn't a problem, though. Casey wasn't anti-male in the slightest. Quite the opposite in fact. She just loathed patriarchal standards and the damage she considered that it had done to both male and female sexuality, and society as a whole. She had written about everything close to her heart including vulva shapes, matriarchal societies, female led relationships, masturbation techniques, and even several toy reviews. If anything, it had boosted the number of subscribers. Her blog now had thousands of followers, and the comments were almost always positive.

She was in a really mellow mood after the wine and Amelia's visit, so was saddened to have it suddenly spoiled by Jolene and Cassandra returning in the middle of a terrible row. Jolene went straight to her bedroom and slammed the door.

"What the fuck is going on?" Casey asked Cassandra.

"Jolene's just being a cunt," Cassandra answered while rolling her eyes. "She promised me she'd look after me if I indented to her, but ever since then she's been treatin' me like a slave. 'Do this Cass'. 'Get me that Cass.' Fuck!"

"Well, you kind of are a slave, Cassandra," Casey pointed out.

"Yeah, but I'm also s'posed to be her wife. A bit of respect wouldn't go astray," Cassandra replied.

Just then Jolene came back out of her bedroom. She was clearly not in a good mood.

"Ok, you two, stand in front of me right now!" Jolene demanded. "There's going to be some changes around here, starting now!"

Casey and Cassandra were startled into action and immediately did as she requested.

"Feet shoulder width apart! Hands behind your back! Stand up straight! Casey, stick your tits out more. Same for you, Cass!" Jolene ordered.

The girls obeyed, not wishing to anger her further.

"Ok, now if I tell you to stand in front of me, this is what I want to see. Got it?" Jolene barked.

Casey nodded, but Cassandra just stared straight ahead glassy eyed.

"Got it, Cassandra?" Jolene repeated.

Cassandra nodded as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Right, "Jolene continued. So, from now on, you're both going to refer to me as 'Mistress'. Got it?"

The girls nodded, now feeling quite intimidated.

"I don't hear you?"

"Yes, Mistress," the girls responded in unison.

"You two need to learn what it is to be Indents. Tomorrow, I'm taking you both to get your clits pierced. Got it?"

Casey swallowed. That sounded painful but Jolene did not sound like she was going to accept no for an answer.

"Yes, Mistress," Casey responded dejectedly.

"Fuck you, Mistress!" Cassandra replied angrily.

"RIGHT!" Jolene shouted. "Cassandra, I've had about enough of you! Get across my lap right now."

"Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?" Cassandra asked incredulously. "Are you seriously goin' to fuckin' spank me?"

"Yes, I'm seriously goin' to fuckin' spank you," Jolene replied, mimicking Cassandra's voice, "but I'll tell you what. You can be spanked right now, or you can choose not to be spanked right now. Which will it be? C'mon, your choice. Do you want this to be resolved or not?"

"Fine!" Cassandra responded.

"Fine what?" Jolene demanded.

"Fine, Mistress!" Cassandra revised, albeit somewhat sarcastically.

Cassandra lay across Jolene's lap, more in anger and to call her bluff than in actual submission, so it came as a great shock when the first slap met her buttocks. It was much harder than she expected too, and she jumped.

The second one, if anything, was even harder. Tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Ow!" Cassandra cried at the third blow. Her backside was bright red with handprints now. Jolene was not holding back in the slightest.

Cassandra jumped and screamed "ow" in reaction to each of the next four smacks. She was openly sobbing now. Casey could not believe what she was witnessing. Seeing Cassandra crying and being assaulted and humiliated like this suddenly became too much for her. She stepped up to Jolene and got into a kick boxing stance with her fists clenched at her sides.

"ENOUGH!" Casey shouted.

Jolene stopped the spanking and glared at her.

"Casey, if I see that fucking leg come up, so help me..." she warned, knowing that Casey had a seriously wicked round-house kick and could easily reach above her own height.

"What are you doing, Jolene?" Casey demanded. "She's supposed to be your wife! Why would you do this to her?"

"Casey, there are things going on here that you don't understand, and I shouldn't have to explain myself to you. You're my Indent, my property, and you'll do as you're told. Got it?"

"No, I don't 'got it', Jolene. This is wrong. How can you not see that?"

"Right, you're next then," Jolene responded.

Just then Cassandra broke free and ran to her room. Jolene let her go.

"So, you want to spank me now too?" Casey asked angrily.

"I'll give you the same choice I gave Cassandra. You can lay across my lap right now or you can choose not to do it and we leave this unresolved."

"Fine! Sorry, fine 'Mistress'!" Casey spat and got into position across her sister's lap.

Ten blows came hard and fast. Casey could not stop a few tears from falling in response to the pain, but she was determined to not give Jolene the satisfaction of hearing her cry out.

12