Casey's Rise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go to your room now, Casey," Jolene demanded. "Don't you ever defy me or question me again, and don't you dare ever raise a fist or threaten to kick me again. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," Casey replied without any visible emotion, and then turned and walked with her head held high to her room before she dried her eyes. She wanted Jolene to know that it would take more than that to break her.

As Casey lay on her bed, she rubbed her bottom and wondered what the fuck had gotten into Jolene all of a sudden? They were all happy before. The business was doing well, and Casey had accepted the way she had been trapped into permanent nudity and doing porn. She had been going along with things without complaint for months now, and Cassandra's porn ventures had been doing exceptionally well too. Cassandra loved what she did, and she didn't even do it for the money. Jolene loved Cassandra, didn't she? They even got married. It wasn't like she didn't know how Cassandra could get. Why was she suddenly demanding all of this control over either of them? The way she was going about it was out of character as well. Normally she was manipulative and coercive, not authoritative. Maybe she didn't love Cassandra after all, and had been playing her all along to get her talons into her? The same as she had done to Casey but using a different technique, one that drew on Cassandra's kinks and desires instead of blackmail? But then it wasn't exactly out of character for Jolene to have a melt-down and lash out in anger from time to time as well. Hopefully that's all it was. It was the first time that anger had been directed at Casey, though. She guessed she would wait and see if Jolene snapped out of it again. If not, she would have to find a way to reason with her. Tonight was not the night for that discussion. It would have to wait until Jolene's mood changed.

*****

Meanwhile at Amelia's house, as she went to bed, she looked at her nightie for a moment and then decided to leave it on her dresser. It felt so free and naughty being in bed naked. Her hand crept down to her newly shaved pussy, and she thought about how she had stripped and spent a large part of the day nude. She started thinking about what it would be like to be permanently nude and hairless like Casey. She imagined walking around in public like that, with nothing ever hidden or covered up. She rubbed her clit and thought about how she would feel masturbating in front of an audience like Casey and Cassandra did, or on camera with lights shining on her as the photographer came in for a close-up on her genitals.

She threw the covers off and spread her legs as wide as she could. With one hand she parted her labia and let her fingers explore inside while squeezing her breasts with her other hand. In her mind the photographer was telling her to do it, and there were other people watching her in the studio, urging her on. In the fantasy she was a wanton porn star who got turned on doing this. This was how she made her living, and she wanted people to look at her. The thought had her moaning, and she was soon having one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced. Afterwards she felt slightly disgusted at herself for having those thoughts, but it also made her smile. It could never be reality, but as a fantasy it was harmless. Her mother worked the night shift, so she decided right then that she would spend some time naked and imagine being a porn star whenever she had the house to herself from then on.

*****

The next morning, Jolene seemed to be in a good mood and was acting as if none of the events of the previous evening had even happened. It wasn't the first time Casey had seen Jolene's mood do an about-face like this, but the true test would be if she had changed her mind about going through with the piercing threat. That would show she was back to herself again.

"Are my two girls looking forward to some new jewellery?" Jolene asked.

Ok, obviously she's still in the same headspace as last night, just coming at it from a different angle.

Casey looked at Cassandra and noticed she had a haunted look in her eyes. Being spanked by her lover had seared her soul, and as an Indent she was in no position to even leave the relationship now.

"Yes, Mistress," they replied, although in reality neither were in any way looking forward to having their clit pierced. It sounded unimaginably painful. Casey remembered how outraged she had been when Jolene had arranged for her pubic hair to be permanently removed, on the same day she became an Indent. It was also the same day she found out that she had tricked her into it and Jolene was behind the blackmail all along. She loathed that someone could change her appearance against her wishes. This was every bit as bad as that, but with pain as well.

"Oh, don't look at me like that," Jolene smiled, more than a little patronisingly. "It's a 'VCH", a vertical clit hood piercing. It just goes through the skin over your clit. It won't hurt any more than getting a needle at the doctors. You won't even need anaesthetic. Just a quick pop and it's done."

"Yes, Mistress," they replied, still fearful and not looking forward to it just the same.

"I've picked out the cutest little pieces for you," Jolene continued. "I've got you matching barbells with a little crystal doorknockers, the same colour as your butt-plugs. Whenever you walk around, you'll feel the knocker gently tapping on your clits. It's supposed to feel really nice."

Inwardly the girls were horrified. Having a piece of metal stabbed through your clit hood did not sound like it would feel nice in the slightest.

Later as they were walking down the street approached the piercing clinic, Casey was filled with trepidation at what was about to happen, but she noticed Cassandra was just passive and silent, which was way out of character for her. It broke Casey's heart. She hated seeing Cassandra's spirit broken like this. Even when it came time for Cassandra's piercing, she just got up on the gurney and spread her legs robotically without any emotion at all, and as the needle went through, her only reaction was a slight jump.

"Just checking again, Ma'am," the piercer asked, turning to Jolene, "you definitely want the bead sealed so it can't be removed? This will mean that the only way to get it off again will be to cut it off, which will destroy the piece."

"That's correct," Jolene replied. "That's what you girls wanted right?"

Cassandra and Casey just nodded, knowing they had no other option. Casey grew even more concerned about Jolene's behaviour now. There had been no talk of this being a permanent thing beforehand. She was clearly trying to dehumanise them, treating them like slaves and decorating their bodies as she saw fit. The marriage to Cassandra was almost certainly a sham to get her under her control. Cassandra was now every bit as trapped as Casey was, and there was no legal way out of it.

"Ok now hold still now, honey," the piercer instructed as he turned back to Cassandra. "This won't hurt, but it will mean you won't be able to remove it again. I just apply a solution to the thread of the bead, and then there's a chemical reaction as I screw it on so that it becomes permanent. I just have to be careful I don't get any of the solution on your skin."

Cassandra didn't react. She didn't even look down at her jewellery afterwards as she got down. Casey could see it looked like a ring, set into the top part of the barbell with a blue crystal bead attached to it. It jiggled delicately as Cassandra got up and took a few steps away to make way for Casey to get up.

Casey was not looking forward to this and her heart was racing.

"Ok, just a little sting," the man informed Casey after she got into position. Then almost before he'd finished saying it, she felt a sharp pain at the top of her pussy.

"Ok, be careful not to move during this next bit," he warned.

Then a few moments later she felt pressure in the area, along with the man's gloved fingers against her pubis.

"Ok, all done," he announced.

Casey looked down and saw an identical piece to Cassandra's in her own pussy. It still stung a bit, but the greater outrage was that she couldn't remove it now. As she walked back to the car, she could feel the tapping sensation Jolene had described. Every now and then her legs bucked slightly as it stimulated her clit a little too much. She wondered how she was going to be able to run with it. Would it make her cum? Could she maybe put some tape or something on it to stop the tapping while she ran?

She noted that she wasn't the only one noticing her new jewellery either. Plenty of people were staring at the two nude girls as they walked along, and their eyes were drawn directly to the new jewellery in their pussies. One man even grabbed his crotch as if in pain, before sitting down on a bench as they passed. Casey was used to reactions like that but wasn't sure she liked that it was a direct reaction to the jewellery, or the way everyone's eyes were drawn there now. It made her feel like a walking vagina instead of a whole person.

Once they got back home, Jolene asked them to stand in front of her. They obediently assumed their positions with their feet shoulder-width apart and hands behind their backs. Cassandra was still silent and expressionless.

"OMG you both look so cute!" Jolene exclaimed. "This is definitely a new trademark for us. Are you both ready to go online tonight and show it off?"

"I am, Mistress," Casey replied, "but I think Cassandra needs a night off."

Jolene looked Cassandra up and down.

"I think you're right, Casey," she decided. "Are you ok, Cass?"

Cassandra remained silent at first, but then started crying.

"Oh, sweetheart," Jolene responded sympathetically, "I'm sorry I had to come down so hard on you, but it was for your own good. You know I love you, right?"

Finally, Cassandra opened her mouth.

"You should have told me it would be like this, Jo," she snivelled, keeping her eyes downward.

"I know, babe," Jolene replied as she gently placed her hand on Cassandra's arm. "I hated having to do all that, but you understand it was necessary don't you? You want to become the real you, and stop pretending, don't you?"

Cassandra's lip quivered.

"Maybe," she responded. "I guess I just didn't think it would be this hard."

"It won't be this hard forever," Jolene assured her. "There's just no easy way to deal with your old pretend attitude. It's going to need a firm hand every now and then, but only when it's absolutely necessary. Do you like your new jewellery?"

Cassandra looked down at her pussy for the first time since the piercing.

"It's ok, I guess," she replied, and then sniffed and smiled faintly through her tears. "It might even be kinda hot."

"That's the spirit," Jolene praised. "Now, do you want to do your cam show tonight or do you need a night off?"

"I'll be fine," Cassandra replied, at least attempting to put on a brave face.

Later in bed, Casey couldn't help but play with her new jewellery. She hated the idea of Jolene changing her body yet again, and she suspected that the idea was to brand her as property rather than a cosmetic addition that might increase their porn earnings. Maybe it did look cute and feel kind of nice, though? It would take a lot of confidence and effort to get people to see her as more than just a vagina now, though, but maybe she was up to it? She had a fan base that went well beyond her porn career, and she could control her own narrative to some extent. The bigger problem now was Jolene in her day-to-day life. She was becoming a tyrant, and there had to be some way to deal with her, or at least get her to play nicely so that this life Casey had never asked for could be at least bearable.

Meanwhile in Jolene's bedroom, Cassandra was repulsed by Jolene's tongue toying with her new jewellery. As nice as it felt physically, she hadn't forgiven her for the spanking, or the way she had forced her to get the piercing. She didn't mind getting the piercing. It was just the way it was done that disturbed her. There was nothing hot about it. It was brutal and unfeeling.

She started thinking about talking to her father. While legally she was out of options, her father had other ways to deal with things, both with and without the law on his side. However, Cassandra wasn't sure she wanted to take things that far yet. She still had feelings for Jolene. Perhaps not too many good ones right now, but that would probably pass just like every other fight they'd had. She wasn't sure she could count on her father's help this time anyway. He had laughed at her and told her she was on her own when she had told him about indenturing to Jolene and registering as a nudist. She would almost certainly have to deal with this and resolve it on her own somehow, or just learn to live with it. Maybe it wasn't a bad thing anyway? Perhaps Jolene was right, and she did need to be treated like this to start being true to her submissive tendencies? It sure had been hot when Jolene first started making her masturbate in front of her and paraded her out on the street in front of everyone. It made her horny as fuck every time. It just seemed to take a turn and started feeling wrong and confusing recently. One minute the smiles were gone, replaced with anger and threats. Then the next minute Jolene would be all sweet again. It was fucking confusing. No, it wasn't the fantasy she had been promised. She just couldn't love or trust this new Jolene.

Maybe Casey had some ideas? Casey obviously wasn't happy about this new direction Jolene had taken either. She had stood up to Jolene during the spanking episode, but then she had just ended up spanked as well. She may be next to useless to count on for help, but maybe at least they had a common bond and could cry on each other's shoulders, assuming Jolene allowed it? The fucking bitch needed to be taught a lesson. But what could be done? She had willingly handed Jolene all the power. She felt like an idiot, but she also felt betrayed, confused, and miserable.

12