Casey's Safe Haven Ch. 02

Story Info
Her most amenable experience yet.
1k words
4.36
3k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
141 Followers

Look, I know we're taking a long time to get around to things. But give the woman a break, she's only just got off the plane from a long flight, and between you and me she needs a shower. Disclaimer: so far none of the events described have occurred.

***

Casey stood with her bags outside Perth International Terminal, small as life, leaning against a pillar as the other arrivals pushed past her ignoring her fixed glare to grab their space in the taxi line, determined to see when the next taxi would arrive. Her loose button-up top looked like she had slept in it on the flight.

I strode up to her, watching her stance go from slightly irritated to wary as I got near, so obviously walking towards her.

"Shoshana," I confirmed.

"Michael," she shot back then looked around. "It's true. No one knows me here."

"Isn't that how you want it, yeah?"

Casey Calvert smiled at me. "I guess so," she drawled. "Maybe I'll learn..."

"You'll get used to it. I hope." I smiled, but I could see that she was not yet ready to be comfortably herself. "Tell me did you really travel as Shoshana Rosenberg." Whoever she was.

"Well," she smiled with those playful dark eyes, "that's who I am."

I insisted it was time to get her home, assuming the obvious, that she was tired. I steered her towards my car as we worked out that the flight had been somewhere close to twenty-four hours. Which she couldn't quite believe.

"It's not like the movies," she laughed. "I couldn't even have a wank," she revealed as I put her bags in the boot of my car. "And has anyone really, ever had sex in those toilets." She looked suitably disgusted. So did I.

But I knew what she meant. "That Elena Koshka scene, the one with Dorcel. She gets herself ready then goes for a walk in her stewardess outfit..."

"Except she seems to have forgotten her skirt..."

"...which wouldn't have stayed on very long anyway given the rich guy only wants one thing..." I recounted as I guided Shoshana away from the driver's door to the lefthand side of my car. "We're on this side in this country. You've got to remember that when you cross the road."

"I'll try," she hoped and then startled, "you cross roads?" And went back to Elena. "Her ass. She's got a great one. And of course it's Dorcel, so everything looks pristine and sharp. From the skin tones to the bed linen. I don't know about you, but I want to fuck everything including the furniture. They do such a great job."

"You get the feeling their sets are run totally professionally. Multiple takes until they get everything right. Yeah, is it really anything like that?"

"I couldn't tell you. I haven't done Dorcel." She looked a bit strange, like she wasn't sure who she was for a moment. "At least I don't think I have. I may have to check. But I'll bet it's not that different to the other studios, the ones who know what they're doing. When you're filming the talent fucking there's only so many times you can call cut and retake. And only so many reasons to do it. Porn, believe it or not, is not a place for perfectionists."

"You'd be great in Dorcel. You could put that pout to good use. And you'd look truly diabolical in their lighting."

"I know, you're right. May have to call my agent about that one and find out if they'll take me. They always look fantastic."

As I drove, she expressed some of the usual concerns of first time arrivals. She still didn't believe a plane could be in the air so long. And she had no idea that somewhere could be so far away from California.

"But," she add winding down the car window, "it sure smells like California."

"That will be the eucalyptus trees," I suggested taking the time to eye her up and down. She noticed that, and I could sense a switch. "We have those here too."

"I hope you have nothing special arranged for me," she simpered in her little girl voice, the one she used in some of her early videos, the ones where we were only just getting used to the idea that her arse could accommodate everyone so easily. Back in the time when her videos were mild variations of nice boy meets girl who may or may not be nice scenarios before her career really took off in the direction of her deliberately trying to find her limits.

"Well, you're in luck if you don't want any surprises," I told her. "It's not like you gave me much opportunity to prepare things for you." I smiled. She had called me without any warning from the airport to tell me that she was in Perth and was ready to take up my offer of giving her some time away from it all since I had a spare room. That happened when I'd kind of mistaken her for an actuary some months before, when I was in LA for a conference. "Do you know anything about Perth," I asked. "Did you read up?"

"Why would I do that when I have my special strong man to rely on?" she taunted. But then she yawned a big one for quite a while which kind of spoiled the effect of that praise.

"No idea where you got that notion," I joked because isn't that what you do.

"Oh, I guess I should ask. Am I interrupting anything important in your life? I'm here suddenly getting you to drive me around. You didn't have a hot date for tonight?"

I laughed. "No hot dates on a Tuesday night in this town. I'm afraid that I'm all yours at the moment."

She was drooping against the side of the car, head on the car window which she had fortunately wound back up. "Be afraid," she burbled weakly as she closed her eyes and succumbed. I could only notice that her cotton top had unbuttoned showing a fair amount of one breast.

No, I thought, respect. But I glanced again.

I looked her up and down. She was truly attractive. And I wondered what she expected while she was with me and how we would get on. And could I even imagine what could happen between us. She snorted in her sleep and I gripped the wheel and drove.

MrStill
MrStill
141 Followers