Casey's Safe Haven Ch. 03

Story Info
Her most ardent experience yet.
2.7k words
4.5
2.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
144 Followers

Okay we're showered and ready to go. Disclaimer: some of the events in this episode are based on a true story. Unfortunately though, Shoshaha wasn't part of it.

***

Shoshana slunk into my living area. I was sitting at my kitchen island with my breakfast. She looked around at the room, as if it was the first time she had seen it which it was. Big, open plan. In no make-up, a long t-shirt and banded leggings she looked less like Casey Calvert but yet enough like her.

"What am I doing here?" she demanded, but in a friendly way.

"That was going to be my first question," I smiled.

"Not without coffee," she asserted, hands on her hips meaning the t-shirt rose to the top of her thighs, not that it seemed anywhere near her largest priority.

I gestured at my coffee maker. "Your preference?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter," she drawled, "just coffee."

I got up to start to prime the machine.

"Did I say anything last night or this morning or yesterday, whatever the time and day was?" she demanded.

I cluttered a cup under the spout. "Nothing incriminating. For some reason we got stuck on the topic of you never having worked for Dorcel."

"That can't be right. I must have worked for them. I'll check with my management."

"That's what you said last night. That you were going to call them."

"Did I say that? Did I call them? I hope you stopped me."

"I don't think you did. You flaked out in the car right after that point in the conversation. We did discuss how good you would look in a Dorcel situation, in the fancy stockings and suspenders and stuff with those muscular men they always use who seem to have the time to get you properly aroused, giving you some time to tease them as you all arouse each other before the fucking starts."

"Do go on," she said tartly. "We talked about all of that? How did I get into bed?"

"You seem to have this amazing ability to orientate yourself into bedrooms when you're otherwise out of it."

"Useful skill to have in my line of work." She sipped at the coffee as soon as I gave it to her. "This is a damn good cup of coffee," she smiled and nursed it like it was pretty important to her.

"You weren't yourself last night."

"I was zonked. You could have taken advantage, but I'm guessing that you didn't. That counts for something."

She smiled. I smiled.

"Do you eat?" I asked her.

"Oh shit," she realised, "I did it, didn't I? You're Michael Spillman the numbers counting guy. And that means I'm in Perth, somewhere Western something." She reached under her t-shirt and scratched under her left breast entirely unselfconsciously. "Don't tell me, it's Tuesday or Wednesday, isn't it? Don't you have to go somewhere like an office or something and do whatever it is you do you can afford this place? I'm assuming it's the morning." She gulped down the rest of her coffee.

"I called in to work earlier, and I'm taking the day off. So if you want to put some clothes on, I can take you out and feed you. And show you a bit of Australia."

Shoshana stepped over and pecked me on the cheek. "That's for everything," she insisted. She turned and sashayed out of the room lifting her t-shirt up over one buttock as she smiled back over her shoulder at me.

***

I cooked up a home dinner, as we'd agreed to have a quiet night in.

"Show me something Australian," Shoshana insisted as we reclined on my sofas in front of the television. Fortunately, SBS was showing reruns of Fat Pizza. Shoshana's eyes enlarged like she'd been poked in the back. "Tell me that's not Rebel," she demanded.

"It sure is Rebel," I proudly smiled as Toula messily downed another slice of pizza in close-up on my large flatscreen. "Her first role."

"I'd hate to think where Russell Crowe started," she scoffed.

"You don't want to know," I replied. She looked at me. "He was Skippy the bush kangaroo's best friend."

Shoshana gave me her trademark no bullshit look which I returned equally.

"Fortunately," she said, "I have no idea of this Skippy or what you are talking about."

We agreed shortly after to call it a night.

I was in bed reading when I heard a shuffling noise. Shoshana appeared in my bedroom doorway. She was wearing long sleeve flannelette pyjamas. Long pants too. They had a pattern but I couldn't tell what in the dimness.

"Sorry, but I can't get to sleep by myself. Do you mind?"

She edged towards the bed. I was going to point out that she hadn't really given herself a chance to get to sleep, but why would I say that. I said nothing and nodded assent. She slid in and eased herself against my back.

"What are you reading," she asked sleepily.

"The Handmaid's Tale. Thought it was time I got round to it."

"Ah," she sighed, "that would make me Ofmichael."

"Don't go there," I suggested as she rested her head into my back, "I don't think Gilead is a place for either of us."

"Mmm," she agreed as she fell asleep. Okay, maybe she was right.

***

"This is a beach day," Shoshana announced, as she fiddled with my coffee machine still in her pyjamas. I could tell in the light of the morning that the pyjama pattern was koalas in trees.

I pointed at one on her stomach. "You've done your homework," I told her.

"I wanted to blend in," she agreed. "Now why aren't you getting ready to go to your office?"

"I'm having too much fun. I told them that I'd take the rest of the week off to spend with my cousin from America."

"Cousin," she blurted. "That's a good one. We'll have to try to keep our story straight."

I grinned.

"Now tell me about this beach."

***

We drove to Brighton Beach. It was only a short trip from my place, down Ewen Street and we were into the carpark.

"This is magnificent," Shoshana blurted when she saw the view. And indeed it was. You tend to forget when you live close by how white the sand is, how clear the view to Rottnest is, how blue the ocean is and how empty Brighton Beach is even on a warm spring day. It's a big beach and there would have been maybe twenty other people in small groups spread out along its broad white length of sand.

She ran out down the dunes and onto the beach as soon as I parked the car. I caught up with her getting a beach towel out of her bag and flattening it on the sand. She lifted her sundress over her head to reveal a string bikini that seemed in danger of disappearing from the wrong angles.

"You are going to burn," I warned her.

She pouted. "Someone always has to ruin it."

"Unless I slather sunscreen all over your body."

"Oh yes, that old line." Shoshana opened her big dark eyes at me. "That totally took me by surprise."

I looked hard back at her. "Lie down and prepare to be anointed," I warned.

"Ah male domination. I can do this." She flounced down onto her towel and crunched her arms around her breasts as if in protest. After I finished with her back and legs and spread lotion between her buttocks where there should have been material, she turned over for the treatment on the front. Which I gave her without any real caution. Without asking I rubbed it into her breasts, down her torso and just under her bikini bottoms.

"One has to be careful," I told her as she purred.

"Now it's your turn cousin," Shoshana ordered. And indeed it was. She gave me much the same treatment.

"If only someone thought to include this in a porno," I suggested.

"I'm noting it," she answered. "We're always looking for new ideas."

Oh, how we laughed. Then Shoshana looked up and stopped laughing. A woman of curves, large breasts and long blonde hair marched past us towards the water in a bikini that made Shoshana's look like your grandmother's.

"I know her," Shoshana smiled at me.

"You do not," I retorted.

"No," she insisted, as she got up and started to walk in the woman's direction, "I absolutely know her."

I stood up behind her. "You land in a strange town, halfway around the world from your home and you straight away think you know every half naked big breasted woman you see."

Shoshana ignored me. "Hey, Alexis," she yelled, and sure enough, the woman turned around and recognised her. She ran back from the seashore to meet up with her.

"Casey, what the Hell are you doing here?" she demanded.

"I'm getting away from it all, somewhere where no one knows me. I arrived a day ago, so running into you means that the plan's working perfectly." They hugged. "And what the Hell are you doing here, wherever we are?"

Alexis shrugged. "I'm only here for tonight. And don't worry your secret's safe with me. I fly out tomorrow for somewhere else. From wherever we are." Alexis looked around then looked over at me and smiled broadly, as I wavered politely near them. "You have to come see me, I'm Miss Penthouse for one night only at the Doll House, whatever that is. And bring him." She looked conspiratorially at Casey. "I won't tell about that either."

Shoshana shook her head and laughed. "You, Miss Penthouse?" she gurgled, "I love it. Well, I don't expect they get many Miss Penthouses around here. Come on, let's get wet."

And the women held hands as they screeched into the water. Maybe I should have told them that Perth beach water is cold. Ah well.

But it didn't take them long to acclimatise to the water temperature and laugh and cavort. They both went under a wave and when they came up Casey had Alexis around the neck and had climbed onto her back. I noticed suddenly that neither of them had a bikini top on. Casey pressed her breasts against Alexis. As the next wave broke over them Alexis shrugged her off into the water and leapt on her, pressing her breasts deliberately into her back. I decided the most sensible thing to do would be to stand and watch from as close as I could be so long as they couldn't splash me and drag me in.

A young guy sidled up to me.

"They're pretty lively, those two," he stated like only he had noticed.

But he had a point about lively as Casey tried to pull down Alexis bottoms.

"Hmm," I said.

Casey turned and waved at me with her free hand as she stretched one side of Alexis' bottoms towards her knees.

"You know them?" the young guy exclaimed.

"I'm married to both of them," I flat-batted at him.

He stepped back. "I'm sorry, I didn't know, I wouldn't have said anything, wouldn't have looked..."

"I think that's the point, you're supposed to look," I called to him while he backed away, as Alexis took the other strategy and lifted the sides of Casey's bottoms so that they covered pretty much nothing. Her pubic hair, her labia, you could see it all as she laughed. She grabbed Alexis' cheeks in her hands, pressed herself up to Alexis and gave her a great kiss which was unfortunately broken by another shore break. They both dived into the wave and swam out a bit past it where they could float and play with each other's breasts.

Which they did for a while. Alexis rode Casey's back until they got dumped by another set of waves then Casey took a turn on Alexis' back gripping her breasts with a clear and unnecessary firmness. Finally they tired and Shoshana bedraggled her way back to me unravelling her bikini top from her arm.

"Ah," I said as she adjusted her top back on, just near me before easing onto her towel.

"An old pro's trick," she laughed. "We can't afford to leave our clothes lying around in public. Money doesn't grow on trees in southern California, whatever you might think from watching too many movies."

Alexis appeared with her towel and bag, her breasts still bared. She spread her towel right next to mine so I was surrounded. If the boy I'd fibbed to about being married to both of them was around and watching he'd be envying me right now.

"I can't believe this place," Alexis exclaimed. "We could do all that on a public beach and not get arrested. No wonder you've moved here, Casey," she added while running her hand down the side of my bathers."

"Stop that Alexis, he's mine," Casey suggested with some interest in the proceedings. I was trying to process how much which was a little difficult considering what Alexis was doing.

Alexis' eyes lit up with evil intent. "Yours, is he?" she demanded as she reached my penis from the outside. "I can think of one or two people who would be very interested to hear you say that."

"Hands off girl," Casey ordered to no effect. I grinned, as you are supposed to do when caught between two gorgeous barely clad women staring at each other right over you while one is busy making you hard.

"Just imagine what those two big guys of yours would do to our spindly friend," Alexis continued as she reached into my bathers.

Casey shrugged. "They're big, but they're actors," she told me. "They're not actually capable of doing any of the damage that they would tell you about."

Alexis grunted as she pulled my bathers down and lowered her head.

***

Shoshana insisted that Alexis have a coffee with us. We cleaned up and crossed into Scarborough and found a café that looked casual enough to put up with the sand on our feet and the girls' stringlike bikini tops. I watched the men and the women stare at Alexis while Shoshana and I seemed almost invisible next to her. Shoshana noticed too and rolled her eyes at me.

"I thought this was what you waned, no one to know who you were while you were here," I probed.

"Yeah," she drawled loud enough for nearby tables to tell that she was American and therefore not from these parts. Some turned to look then turned back again.

Alexis smiled ever brighter as we sat down at a table in the middle of the room. "Hey," she announced, 'I'm shooting with Dorcel next month." She looked anxiously at Casey. "You've never done Dorcel. Don't they like you or something?" she asked, all innocence all of a sudden.

Shoshana gave me a sharp look ordering me to say nothing. But I couldn't stop a grin though.

"I'm going to speak to my management," she gritted at Alexis, still glaring at me.

Alexis smiled right back at her then looked quizzical over to me. "And what's the Doll House? A bit of local knowledge, Michael?"

I make sure we had eye contact. "Obviously it's named after the Ibsen play. People go there expecting instruction in the nineteenth century Scandinavian view of the nature of women's rights."

Alexis looked hard at Shoshaha. "What the fuck is he talking about?"

Shoshana smiled at her. "What, you didn't study Norwegian drama at school?"

Alexis appeared to get angry. "It better be a fucking strip club. I didn't come all this way to play Miss Penthouse as a stuck up school ma'am in an ancient play."

She may have said that a bit loud. Heads turned again.

Shoshana sprung at that. "Now I'd pay money to see that! Miss Alexis Penthouse prancing in front of a school class spouting Norwegian."

"No," shrieked Alexis.

And they both dissolved into giggles. I sat stony, pretending that I understood nothing and waited for them to finish.

Alexis composed herself first which included replacing one breast back in its cup. "I'm not sure I want you there tonight," she told a still smirking Casey. "But if you come -- and you must bring him," she said looking at me like she liked me, "you have to promise to behave yourself. I'm the one who's getting paid for this gig. And don't you forget it!"

Fortunately, at that moment our coffees and cakes arrived.


MrStill
MrStill
144 Followers