Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 11

Story Info
A Day with Dorothy - Part 3.
5.7k words
4.3
5.4k
6
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Casey sat blindfolded and sipping his drink he thought about asking Mistress Dorothy just how many mystery dates there would be, but he decided against it. She was treating him pretty nice and he didn't want her to think he was complaining. After sitting quietly for several minutes he heard her make a phone call, then listened to one side of a conversation with his wife.

"Hi Karen, it's Dottie."

"Yeah, he just finished, that's one down and one to go."

"No, no problems. Actually I think your bitch thoroughly enjoyed it."

"What dear?"

She chuckled. "No, I'm not sending you any more pictures, you'll see the whole package tonight. And girl, between the pics and the video I think you're going to be very happy when you do. I probably shouldn't say this in front of your bitch, but I think he's one of the most obedient fags I've ever met. He loves sucking cock and in general he's a very good little wimp, you've done well with this one Karen."

"Yeah, he's right here."

"You sure?"

"OK hang on. Your wife wants me to tell you that Audrey called earlier, she and Shelia broke up last night and she's very depressed, so Karen wants you to cheer her up tonight."

She paused to listen, then continued.

"So tonight, when Karen is having fun with me and Julian, you'll be spending the evening amusing Audrey."

She looked a bit confused. "Forgive me for asking Karen, but I heard you were a bit possessive with your fag, and you're just going to let Audrey have a good time with him?"

There was a very long pause and he guessed Karen was explaining how much Audrey and Casey despised each other.

Dottie chuckled. "Oh I get it, and I guess Casey's going to get it too. I didn't know Audrey enjoyed abusing your fag so much, now it makes sense. By the way dear, on the subject of your fag and other ladies, I'd keep an eye on Tina if I were you."

"I'm not saying any more Karen, just giving you a word to the wise. Alright, I think his other mystery date just arrived, so I'm going to go. We'll talk again before I send him home. Later dear." She disconnected the call.

She got up, told him to finish his drink and took the glass. "

"Assume the position cocksucker."

He got down on his knees and with her help positioned himself in front of the chair.

"Pucker up tinkerbell." He heard her walked out.

Casey was feeling the effects of the alcohol, and being blindfolded and a bit disoriented amplified the feeling. He wasn't drunk mind you, just a bit buzzed. He also felt very relaxed in spite of the fact that he was in a strange house with people he barely knew, and about to suck his second anonymous cock.

As he knelt and waited, his mind wandered all over. It replayed the last blow job and he started getting very excited about the next one. He wondered what he looked like to the guy whose dick he was sucking. What was he thinking about as he looked down at a blindfolded Casey sucking his cock and feeling up his pants? Did these guys get turned on by having a stranger suck their dicks? What was the turn on for them? He fantasized about them having a corduroy fetish. Maybe they were afraid to tell their wives and were paying Dottie to have a guy dressed in corduroy suck their dicks. He played around with several similar scenarios and before he knew it he had another boner.

His little fantasy session was cut short however when he heard Dottie say. "Please sit down, your bitch is waiting and very eager to suck you off."

A moment later he felt someone brush by him and sit down.

"This is Casey, he'll be your cocksucker for today. He has a corduroy fetish and loves to suck cock. I recommend letting him spend a few minutes kissing your trousers before he gets started. I know, it's very strange, but he's a much better cocksucker when he's turned. Trust me, you won't regret it, no guy ever does."

No one said anything for a moment and he heard Dottie sit down.

"Alright bitch you can kiss his pants."

Casey didn't need to be told twice. He put his hands on the guy's legs and felt a pair of mid-wales. Being emboldened by the alcohol he started running his hands up and down the guy's thighs. His pants had a nice feel but were a little rough, and his first guess was a pair of Levi jeans or something similar. The reality that he was once again feeling up another guy's pants made his boner want to rip right through his own jeans. He fantasized about rubbing his cock against his date's ass and cumming all over his pants, but he knew that would never happen.

He leaned forward and his face went straight to his bulge, but he was a little disappointed with its size. In fairness, it was a decent size mound, and he knew he'd enjoy playing with it. He just spent so much time worshiping Jamie's big dick that he tended to compare all cocks to his ten-inch boner. He kissed his bulge all over and rubbed both sides of his face against it, the fabric was a bit rough but Casey liked rough corduroy every now and then. He started feeling up his pants while he rubbed his face against every inch of his lap.

At one point he kissed his way up his fly and licked the button of his jeans, and as he did his face felt something different. Above his pants was a much softer mid-wale fabric. He was wearing a corduroy shirt and Casey liked it right away. Normally he kept his corduroy worship confined to a guy's lap, but feeling a bit buzzed and very fucking horny, he pushed his face into the guy's belly and started rubbing it all around. The shirt felt nice and soft and really good against his face. He wondered if the guy was going to object, but he didn't. So Casey spent another ten minutes playing with his pants and shirt, and he didn't stop until Dorothy admonished him in an annoyed tone.

"Alright fag, that's enough, now you're just taking advantage. Knock it off and start sucking his cock. I apologize for the delay, he usually doesn't misbehave like that."

Casey happily unzipped the guy's pants and pulled out what felt like a five-inch boner, and he knew right away he was going to enjoy sucking his dick. The combination of his corduroy outfit, the alcohol and being a blindfolded cocksucker for a stranger while Dorothy watched, turned him on so much that he really wanted to take his time. By then he was sucking cock because he wanted to, not because Dorothy or Karen was forcing him to. He slid his lips up and down the guy's boner very quickly for a while, jerking him off with his lips. Then after getting him very excited he slowed down and teased his dick with his tongue for a bit. Casey liked teasing his dick and playing with his pants and shirt, and the guy didn't complain, so he kept on teasing him for about forty-five minutes. Dorothy even left the room for a while to go to the bathroom, and that made Casey feel even weirder. There was something about being alone in the room with the guy doing what he was doing that bumped his humiliation level up a few notches. Perhaps because it stripped of any excuses, it was obvious he was on his knees sucking dick because he wanted to.

When she returned she decided enough was enough, and flat out ordered Casey to make him cum. He obeyed, taking him over the edge and getting rewarded with several mouthfuls of creamy sperm. He may not have had a big dick, but he did supplied his cocksucker with a nice big tasty load, and Casey swallowed every drop. The blow job must have exhausted him because he slumped back into the chair like a ragdoll. Casey continued kissing and licking his shrinking penis until it retracted back into his pants. He then laid his head on his belly and enjoyed the feeling of the soft corduroy shirt against his face. He stayed like that for a few minutes until Dorothy interrupted his happiness.

She gave his ass a slap. "Alright sissyboy, let's go. You're here to suck his dick not be his boyfriend. Now get up."

Casey slowly got back into a kneeling position but kept his hands on the guy's thighs, savoring what he just did.

"I'm sorry. The little cocksucker forgets his place sometimes and takes advantage of my good nature. Did you enjoy cumming in his mouth?

He must have nodded.

"Good, I'm glad, and if you'd like to do it again please contact his wife as we discussed before. Julian will show you out, it was a pleasure meeting you."

Dorothy slapped Casey's hand, and he let go of the guy's legs. He then heard the guy get up and walk out. A minute later she took off the blindfold and told him to sit in the chair. As his eyes adjusted to the light he noticed two drinks on the table, and being a little reckless he took one without asking. He didn't know what time it was but he guessed it was late afternoon, maybe 4 or 5 o'clock, so he knew they would have to wrap things up in an hour or two. Dottie would need to finish getting ready for her date with Karen.

After a short silence she said. "You did a good job fag, both guys seemed very happy with your mouth. Did you like sucking anonymous dicks?"

He nodded.

She chuckled sarcastically. "Why am I not surprised?"

Nothing more was said for a minute and they both just sipped their drinks. Then she suddenly got the chuckles again. "Actually Casey, the word 'anonymous' might not be entirely accurate."

He looked at her puzzled.

"Oh fuck it, I never was good at keeping secrets, Karen will just have to forgive me. The truth is Casey you know both of those guys very well, you see each of them several times a week, and they know you."

She couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing.

"In all honesty, I really didn't think much about your wife before today, but after she explained what she wanted me to do, I think she's a fucking genius!"

Casey was completely lost, and that amused Dorothy even more.

"Look at you fag, you don't have a fucking clue."

She laughed long and loud before regaining her composure.

"All I'll say Casey, because I've probably said too much already, is that both of those guys are on your softball team, guys you play ball with two or three times a week, and here you are playing with their balls like a little queer."

She couldn't help laughing again.

Casey was talked into joining a softball team by his next-door friend, lover and fellow closet fag, Jamie. At forty-five Casey was at least ten years older than the nearest guy, and they were all impressed that he could still play. They busted his chops a little about his age, but a lot of the guys looked up to him, and apparently he just sucked two of their dicks. If you throw in Jamie, that means he's already swallowed the sperm of one quarter of his team, and that thought scared the shit out of him. His mind raced in circles wondering which two he just sucked and he feared they would tell the others. She read his mind perfectly.

"Don't worry fag, Karen tells me they have no intentions of exposing you. On the contrary, they'll keep your secret nice and safe because they want to keep getting regular blowjobs, which you'll be providing of course. As long as you keep sucking their dicks you have nothing to worry about. So just keep being a good little queer.

Actually, I think it's hilarious. You'll be talking to them at the ball field or whatever, and the whole time they'll know you've been sucking their dick, but you won't. Every time you talk to a teammate you'll be wondering if they've been cumming in your mouth, or maybe in the future, fucking your ass while you're wearing a dress. I'm telling you Casey, Karen is a fucking genius. She'll be humiliating the shit out of you every day without having to do a thing, she's a master mind-fucker."

She rubbed his nose in it a little while longer, hinting that Karen might make him suck even more of his teammate's dicks. She then went quiet and sipped her drink, but a minute later she got the giggles again.

"I can just see you on your knees, blindfolded and wearing a corduroy cheerleader outfit. Maybe a wig and holding pom-poms too." She giggled again.

"Then she makes you go down the line sucking a half dozen of your teammate's dicks. God I would love to see that! Then you'll have to spend every day wondering which of your teammates know you're a faggot and which ones don't." She was enjoying his predicament tremendously.

Julian returned and sat on the bed. He had another bulge in his trousers and a silly grin on his face, and Casey wondered what Dottie had in mind for him this time. She ignored him for a few minutes as she stuck her last jabs of humiliation into Casey. Then after finishing her drink, she ordered Julian to take the navy-blue corduroy pants from the pile and stuff them full of pillows. Casey watched him stuff the pants and got a little thrill, he liked the kinkiness. He'd done it a few times himself when he was alone and horny, usually sticking a dildo out through the zipper.

When he completed his task Dorothy told him to kneel in front of her. She then ordered Casey to kneel next to the bed and kiss the stuffed pants, and as he did he felt himself getting another boner. Worshiping a pair of stuffed pants like a fucking pervert while other people watched was definitely embarrassing, but the perverseness of the act was turning him on. She pulled Julian close and whispered to him at length.

The pants were a pair of women's Ralph Lauren mid-wale jeans, he knew because his wife had several like them, and he fantasized about Dottie wearing them. He dreamed she was letting him worship her pants while Julian fucked him in the ass. He got lost in his fantasy for a few minutes, then noticed Julian standing next to the bed at the top of the stuffed pants. He was only a couple feet away, his cock was sticking out through the open zipper of his pants and he was jerking off. His cock looked very hard and his mushroom was swollen and purple, to Casey it looked like it was mad at him.

Dorothy said. "Get up on the bed Casey, and lay on your belly with your face in the crotch of the pants."

He did as told, and they arranged themselves so Casey was looking up the fly of the pants at Julian, and Julian's dick was pointing straight back down at him. Judging from the way they were positioned he guessed Julian was going to shoot his load all over his face. That was fine with Casey, Jamie had done it to him a few times before and he liked the feeling of being treated like a cheap fag whore. How much more of a fucking wimp could a guy be than to sit still while another guy empties his ball sack all over his face?

"You've been a very good little bitch today Casey, much better than I expected. I was going to make you suck hubby's dick one more time, but since you've been so good I've decided to give you a reward instead. Go ahead Julian, do it just like I told you. And you Casey, keep your eyes on his mushroom."

Julian lifted his cock straight up and started jerking off really fast, and after a few minutes he began moaning. Being a perverted bitch, Casey lifted his face out of the crotch of the pants and laid his chin on them, willingly giving Julian a better target. Having already cum twice it took Julian a little while, but he soon lowered his boner so it was pointing at Casey's face again. He kept his eyes glued on his pee hole, getting ready to shut them as soon as the jizzum started flying, but instead Julian did something he wasn't expecting. He laid his boner down on the pants and started humping it against them. Casey stared at his mushroom as his boner rubbed back and forth across the ribs of the fabric only inches from his face. He was literally fucking the corduroys, and that realization turned Casey on so much he started humping his own dick against the inside of his pants.

A moment later Casey saw Julian's pee hole open and a thick stream of creamy jizzum shot out and scooted across the pants just to the right of his face. Casey couldn't believe what he was watching. Julian pulled his boner back and rubbed it a couple more times before squirting again. This time his mushroom was pointed at Casey's face and the stream shot out quickly, hitting Casey's lower lip and running around the side of his chin. Casey was so fucking turned on he thought he's die and lifted his face a little to get a better view. Julian was grunting loudly and humping the trousers, squirting stream after stream of cock scream all over the front of the pants. He came a fucking ton too, making a spider web of milky white streams and puddles on the dark blue fabric, it was an extremely sexy sight. Casey noticed Dottie taking pictures and realized he had sperm dripping from his chin as his stared at the gooey pants with lust.

After Julian stopped grunting and the last of his jizzum dribbled onto the pants, Dorothy said. "Judging from the look on your face, I'd say you liked that a lot, am I right you little pervert?"

He was in awe as he stared at the cum coated corduroys. "Yes Mistress, very much, thank you my queen, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Based on his stunned look she guessed she probably gave him the biggest thrill he'd ever had, and she felt a little proud of herself. Julian lifted his dick slightly and there were several globs of cum clinging to it.

Seeing that, Dorothy seized the moment. "Kiss Julian's dick and say thank you fag, and make sure you lick it clean."

He was more than happy to comply, and as he showed his appreciation to Julian's half hard cock he once again heard the clicking of the camera. He didn't have to act however, knowing there was a huge load of sperm splattered all over a pair of corduroys just inches from his face, made him kiss Julian's dick with genuine gratitude.

After a minute, she said. "OK, that's enough Julian, you can put your penis away and have a drink. You did very good fag, I'm very happy with you." She chuckled. "And I bet this little corduroy loving sperm whore is very happy with you too."

Julian pushed his penis back in his trousers and walked away, and Casey turned his attention to the stuffed pants, staring with lust at the creamy mess. Dorothy noticed he was humping his boner against the bed and was going to admonish him, but she felt a little sorry for the wimp, there'd be no squirting for him.

"You like what you see, don't you wimp? Did you know those pants were mine?"

He had suspected as much, and the confirmation turned him on like crazy. "No Mistress, I didn't, they are very sexy pants and I wish you were wearing them."

"Don't push it fag, you're not even close to being worthy of that."

She let him stare at the sperm for a minute to heighten his desire."

"I bet you'd like to lick it up, wouldn't you?"

"Yes Mistress, may I please? Pretty please? I'll be good, I'll do whatever you want. Please may I? Pretty please?"

He sounded like a kid begging for a new toy, and the perverseness of it kind of turned her on.

"Alright sissyboy, but you must do it slowly so I can take some pictures, got it?"

"Yes mistress of course, thank you, thank you, thank you..." "Oh shut up fag."

She got her camera in close and he slowly used just the tip of his tongue to scoop up globs of jizzum. After a minute or so she pulled back and said. "OK fag, good job, you can lick it all up now if you want"

He immediately started lapping like a thirsty dog.

She chuckled. "For God's sake tinkerbell, you are so fucking pathetic it's laughable."

As he lapped up Julian's spunk and humped his bulge against the bed, he got extremely horny. The feeling of Dottie's corduroys against his face, the taste of the Julian's Jizzum and knowing he was being watched was too much for Casey to handle. He suddenly felt his sore asshole contract, his balls tightened up and his boner started spasming involuntarily, again and again and again. He realized he was cumming, shooting his load right in his pants. That never happened to him before. He grunted and moaned into the corduroys and Dorothy suspected something was wrong.

12