Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter fag, are you alright?"

He shot his load quickly and his orgasm was very intense. It'd been two weeks since Karen let him jerk off, and he suspected he gave his pants a royal soaking. After he emptied his ball sack he knew he was in trouble. He looked up at Dorothy with guilt written all over his face. She was puzzled for a few seconds, but quickly realized what happened when she noticed he wasn't humping the bed anymore.

"I don't fucking believe it! Did you just cum in your pants sissyboy?"

He quickly looked down and resumed licking the trousers.

She broke out laughing. "You did, didn't you? You are so fucking pathetic I can't even get mad at you. Just when I decide to reward you for your obedience, you disobey your wife's direct orders and shoot a load in your pants."

After her laughter faded, her face tightened into a scowl and she said flatly. "I hope you realize she's gonna rip your fucking balls off for that fag."

There was no more jizzum to lick up, so he pushed his face into the pants and wished everything would go away.

It didn't.

She slapped his ass hard. "Let's go fag, time to face the music, roll over."

He slowly turned on his back giving her a clear view of the large gooey wet spot on the front of his pants. Not knowing what to do, he kept clutching the stuffed pants his face like a pathetic wimp.

"You're fucking lucky there was a pair of Julian's trousers under you fag, if your slimy jizzum had gotten on my bedspread your sissy balls would be in a jar. Now hold still."

He heard the camera snap several more pictures, including a few close-ups as she documented the wet spot for Karen. She was horny for his wife and didn't want his disobedience to fuck up her date. She wanted Karen to know he shot off all by himself, she had nothing to do with it.

She pulling the pants away from his face. "Look at me fag."

He did.

"I hope you realize you have to be punished, I can't just let your disobedience slide. I don't think Karen would like that. Now get up."

He managed to get on his feet, being very careful not to let his wet spot touch the bedspread.

"Julian dear, I want you to leave us alone for a little while. I'm very happy with you dear but very unhappy with Casey right now, and I think you know what that means. Do you remember the night I caught you wearing my sister's dress?"

The look on Julian's face was a mixture of horror and pity, and he immediately took his drink and walked out.

"Sit in the chair fag while I decide what I'm going to do with you."

She went in a closet and came out with a fucking huge dildo that was shaped like a horse cock. She laid it on the bed in full view, then sat down. Sipping her drink she pondered her next move.

"Drink up jerk off, you're going to need it."

Casey didn't like the sound of that, or the sight of the huge horse cock, and they sat for a little while in silence. In truth, she knew all along what she was going to do to him, she just wanted to watch him sweat. Half the fun of punishing a fag was making them dread what's coming, and dread was a good word for what Casey was feeling as he stared at the dildo. It was about 18" long and very thick, with an oddly shaped knot at the end that was fucking huge. He knew right away it was going to hurt like hell, and he wondered if he was going to be able to drive himself home.

It wasn't the first time he'd seen a big horse cock dildo. In fact, one time Karen let Audrey shove one up his ass when they were all drunk and he was tied to the bed. And Audrey being Audrey, she fucked him so hard he almost cried. He wondered if he was in for the same humiliation at the hands of Dottie. After about ten minutes Dorothy was ready and Casey's imagination and fears were running wild.

"Take your pants off fag, right now!" There was a sudden sharpness in her voice.

As he stripped, she instructed him to lay the trousers out neatly on the bed facing up. She then told him to assume the position. He knew exactly what she wanted and knelt next to the bed in front of his pants. The horse cock was lying right next to him, and it looked even scarier close up. He heard her go into a drawer and then come up behind him. She gently but firmly grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face into his wet corduroys. "Suck your sperm out of your pants you fucking little queer."

She picked up the dildo, laid it on his back and spoke to the video cameras.

"I really should use this to punish him Karen, he came without permission and deserves to be raped until he can't walk. You know I'm right dear. But I also know he has a date with Maxie and Brutus tomorrow, and I don't think Maxie would be very happy if his rectum was a piece of hamburger when he showed up. So I'm going to use this instead."

He quickly looked over his shoulder, and to his relief, she was holding up an anal probe that was about half the size of the dildo. It was about ten inches long and fairly slender, and even though it had an unusually large ball on the end, it would be a breeze compared to the horse cock.

"You can thank me later dear for not getting Maxie pissed off at you."

She threw the dildo on the bed and knelt down behind him. After sticking the probe in the jar of mayonnaise, she pressed the ball against his asshole just hard enough to painfully stretch it without popping it in. His hips lurched forward trying to run away but the bed wouldn't let them get very far. She kept just enough pressure to assure that his asshole was hurting and he whimpered.

"Tell your wife, your supreme Mistress, how sorry you are for disobeying her."

He didn't respond quickly enough and she pushed a little harder, hard enough that it almost popped in.

"Did you hear me fag, do it right now!"

"Ow! I'm sorry Karen. Please forgive me Mistress for cumming in my pants. Ow! I'm very sorry."

"That was very good fag, it sounded sincere."

She then popped it in without any warning and he squealed into his gooey pants. She didn't shove it in far, only a couple inches, she kept the ball on the other side of his asshole and waited for him to calm down. He guessed the ball was a little more than two inches wide. That wasn't huge, but it could still punish a fag's asshole pretty good in the hands of the right lady, and he suspected that Dorothy was one of those ladies. After he stopped squealing and calmed down a little, she simply yanked it out and popped it right back in again, getting an even louder squeal.

"Oh, silly me, did that hurt tinkerbell? Let me try it again and see."

He bit his corduroys and girded for what he knew was coming, it wasn't the first time he'd been punished like this. Popping it out and in again, she got the same results. She spent the next 45 minutes or so royally abusing his brown ring, he had never had a Mistress dedicate that much time to torturing his sphincter before. Usually they would painfully pop his cherry several times and move on, but not Dorothy, she seemed to be enjoying every minute of it. She would rapidly pop it in and out four or five times, then pull it out and wait a few minutes for his asshole to tighten up before doing it again.

During the pauses, she yanked on his balls and told him that if he begged really well she wouldn't do it again, but of course no matter how hard he tried it wasn't good enough, and she'd pop it in again. Finally, when his brown ring had been stretched so many times that he wasn't squealing anymore, she shoved it in about 8 or 9 inches. His whole body straightened like a board and he gasped loudly in surprise. She then fucked his ass hard for a while, making sure to give his prostate and bladder a good poking, and she was very skilled at it. However, she appeared to lose interest after his squealing stopped and it wasn't punishment anymore.

She finally pulled it out and threw it on his pants right in front of his face. He straightened up on his knees and looked at it, and once again it was gooey but didn't have any shit on it. Looking past it, he saw there was still a big stain on the front of his jeans despite having sucked the sperm out of as best he could. She sat in her chair and told him to put his pants on.

He asked if he could go to the bathroom and clean up, but she told him no, she wanted his pants to be just as messy in the back as they were in the front when he got home to Karen. He then asked if he could at least pee, but she wouldn't let him, she said she didn't trust him in the bathroom alone. He wondered if she was going to make him piss his pants on top of everything else.

After he was dressed, she told him to put a few pairs of Julian's trousers on the chair and sit down. She then called Julian in and told him to stand in front of Casey.

"Unzip his pants fag and pull out his penis."

Casey didn't think Julian could come again, but as he stared at his limp penis just inches from his face he was ready to give him another blow job if ordered to.

"Alright Casey your first stop on Karen's slow train is over, and I've done my best to give her hours of footage for her project. Quite frankly, I think I've got some really good stuff."

He had no idea what she was talking about.

"You were a good little queer for Julian, and when your wife is done running her train on you, I think I'll have you back to be a girly bitch slave for Julia." She smiled at her husband.

"By the way, what's your girly name again?"

"Debbie Mistress, my name is Debbie."

"That's right. Well Debbie the fag, you'll be doing some whoring for my Julie in the future."

She lit a cigarette. "I want you to kiss Julian's dick and thank him for giving you a good fucking and letting you be his sperm whore. Go ahead Casey, do it."

He spent a few minutes thanking Julian as he kissed his penis all over. He even thanked him for squirting all over Dorothy's pants so he could lick it up. She was surprised to hear him say that, and it convinced her his gratitude was real. That pleased her.

She gave Karen a quick call to tell her she was sending her fag home, and at one point held the phone out so she could hear him thanking Julian's dick. She giggled a lot before ending the call.

She told Julian to put his penis back in his pants and sit on the bed.

"Alright bitch I'm done with you, you can go home now."

Giving him one last slap of humiliation to take with him, she added. "And remember this Casey, while Audrey is abusing the shit out of you tonight, Julian and I will be spending the evening with your pretty wife. We'll be watching the videos of you being a bitch for my husband and having a really good time. Now bugger off fag."

12