Cashmaster Colin in Pattaya Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do you really want this? Licking my fucking trainers? This pair has been well used, much more than the other, you will see. And smell. You understand that, little faggot?'

The boy smiled and nodded. Colin found it difficult to read Wisit's expression. What Eric wanted was obvious, but this boy? Would he really find it horny to worship his trainers? It seemed that way when he licked his lips so seductively a minute ago. And honestly, somehow he found it exciting, this Thai boy on his knees in front of his expensive Nike TN trainers.

Then Wisit said: 'This shoes, I like even more.'

Colin smirked. 'Yeah, I figured, little bitch. Kiss it', he ordered. 'Kiss my fucking airs.'

As soon as Wisit's lips touched the toecap, the first images of naked women appeared on the television screen. Eric had finally plugged in the laptop. Colin felt another rush of aggression rage through his body. It was warm in the living room, oppressive almost, and heat always made him excited. The familiar sound of women getting fucked only intensified that.

He gave Wisit a kick, a slap actually, with the sole of his trainer.

'Give my shoe a real kiss, faggot. Kiss the swoosh.'

He looked at Eric who had sat down on a chair. Flexed his left arm.

'What do you think of that boxing glove? Bought it at the market a few days ago.'

Only now did Eric see the boxing glove. What an alpha, he thought. That he himself had come up with the idea of bringing those boxing gloves. It looked great on him. Together with the Muay Thai shorts, he now really looked like a kickboxer. He had often seen matches with Thai boxers, but the white guy looked even better wearing the gear. Even more aggressive.

'You look great', he said. I've often seen matches with Thai boxers. Muay Thai is really the people's sport here. But those shorts and gloves look better on you. I mean, you are so tall and fit.'

An arrogant smirk pulled the corners of Colin's mouth down as he pondered those words. Instinctively, he understood what Eric meant. He knew those little Thai boxers were good and tough and that he would lose to them in a match. But here, in Eric's apartment, it didn't feel that way.

'Yeah, I kick the shit out of those lads', he laughed and lit another cigarette.

Meanwhile, Wisit kissed the black swoosh of his Nike trainer, almost in religious reverence. That's the power of the swoosh, Colin thought. He liked to wear Nikes, not just Air Max models but Jordan's as well, and although he had some pairs of Yeezy's at home, he always liked Nike trainers better than Adidas kicks. He knew he looked good on Nike trainers, only he had never thought there was anything remotely sexual about them. But now that Wisit was starting to lick the swoosh so greedily and submissively, he was getting a different impression of the aura of his footwear.

He pointed to the little Thai boy at his feet. 'Looks like that fellow likes my trainers.'

Eric nodded. 'They look so good on you,' he said.

'Why?'

The Frenchman thought for a moment. 'Hard to explain. They're just nice. But if I put them on or some nerd does, they look different. When on your feet they immediately have a stronger look. Bold, athletic and powerful. Like they were designed for guys like you.'

Colin began to enjoy the power trip. Eric's flattering words reinforced the strange narcissistic feeling he had been experiencing all evening. He got up, put his right foot on the table with a hard thump, grabbed the boy by his hair and pressed his head downward. At the same time, he lifted the toecap of his trainer, grinding it against the boy's face.

'Lick it, bitch.'

'But he pulled Wisit's head up slightly.'

'Did you hear what Eric said? Do you like those shoes on my feet too? Paid 240 bucks for them, more money you'll ever own.'

'Yes, please', Wisit said in his faltering English.

'Then lick.'

Wisit stuck out his tongue, but Colin held his head up too far.

'Lick.'

The excited boy couldn't reach it. Colin laughed, but he also felt a wave of anger.

'Lick, I said', and he gave the boy a kick against his shoulder. Not hard, but the boy fell aside anyway. Colin bent over him and held the boxing glove in front of his face.

'Do you want to get acquainted with this fist, or what? No? Then do as I say, faggot.'

He put his foot back on the table, proud as a young soldier. When Wisit bent down to lick the shoe, he pushed his foot aside.

The guy is a natural, Eric thought. How he's playing around with that Thai boy. He's enjoying it, that's the best part. Or how he just pushed Wisit head down with that aggressive look on his face.

At that point, the scene playing out in front of him seemed almost universal. Straight white Colin -- dressed in wife-beater and Muay Thai shorts -- showing his natural power to small Asian Wisit. Colin's big trainer on the table, as another display of cocky masculinity, the tensed muscles of his calves, the stub in the corner of his mouth.

Colin sat down again and put both feet on the table. His shoes were so loose that the heels slipped out. Now he just allowed Wisit to worship. Meanwhile, he looked at Eric challengingly from time to time. You like this, the lad seemed to ask. Eric nodded in encouragement, but Colin got distracted by the action on the screen. For a moment he was completely focused, taking in the sight of an Asian slut on her back with a huge white dick slamming her pussy.

'Yeah, fuck that Asian cunt', he groaned.

He moistened his lips with the tip of his tongue, which Eric found incredibly sexy. The Australian student looked younger now, almost innocent. Eric imagined him a few years younger, in his bedroom in front of his laptop watching porn. Was he that hot then, too? He must have been. And dominant? Maybe that too. The boy leaned back, completely relaxed - though he was in a stranger's flat and with a queer boy at his feet - and kicked off his right shoe, revealing the white 'invisible' sock. Eric liked crew socks better, but there was also something incredibly sexy about that invisible sock, perhaps because it shaped itself so perfectly to that foot.

Colin looked at Wisit. The boy was now licking the sole of the Nike TN on his left foot. Then he kicked off that shoe too. Without an order, the boy picked up the shoe and started to smell it. The straight guy kicked him again, his big foot slapping across Wisit's cheeks. It was the way he kicked that showed Eric that he practiced martial arts. Sitting on the couch, he kept his upper leg almost motionless while his lower leg made the kicking motion, sharp as a knife stab.

'You like that, Asian faggot? Fucking like that smell? Yeah, been wearing this trainer all night.'

He stood up again, picked up his trainer and pushed the opening into Wisit's face. The boy inhaled deeply, smelling the scent of his foot. Colin had never done anything so humiliating to anyone before, but it felt pretty good.

'Get me another beer,' he ordered Wisit.

He walked over to Eric's laptop, opened the UFC website and logged in with his password. He put on a fight video (Cory Sandhagen v Petr Yan), but with the sound off. Then he opened Spotify and soon aggressive techno beats were echoing through the living room.

Wisit came back with another bottle of beer.

'Gimmie that', Colin said coarsely.

He took a sip and put the bottle on the table. The androgynous Thai boy looked at him, admiringly, and Colin still saw no hint of fear in his eyes. At that moment he had more respect for the little Thai than for the French lurker, who was silently watching, like the evil genius in a Bond movie. For a moment he considered just walking away, taking Wisit with him to the centre of Pattaya and just having a drink with him. Maybe that was the better thing to do. But he also wanted to know how far he could go. He enjoyed the sheer power he felt and he wanted to show Wisit that.

'Harder', Colin said to Eric. 'Turn up the music some more.'

Eric was afraid that the neighbours below would wake up, but he obeyed. Colin looked from Wisit to Eric, back to Wisit, then back to Eric. He kicked off the other trainer, then pulled off the wife beater.

'Time for a short demonstration. I'll show you fuckers some of my taekwondo kicks.'

Colin first did some stretching on the floor, stretched his legs, bent down to touch his toes, stood up, practised a few kicks (a roundhouse kick, a side kick and a front kick) and went back to face Wisit.

One hard kick and the boy lies down, Eric feared. He expected Colin would not be so aggressive. The white Australian took up a fighting stance, shielded his face with his fists and smirked.

'Let's start this shit with a simple side kick.'

The Australian stepped forward, lifted the knee and held the leg chambered, bent his tall upper body sideways, turned on his supporting foot, and extended, striking with the blade of his foot, which now looked as sharp as a knife. The heel pointed forward, the toes down. All the while he kept his fists close to his waist. Wisit blinked. Colin's foot did not hit him, but flew over his head. The fighter held his foot up and brought it down a little so that the blade finally hit his forehead.

Eric held his breath. How powerful this looked. There was a really aggressive look on Colin's face now, his mouth contorted into an evil sneer, as if he had been snorting coke, and his white front teeth were bared.

Finally, the white lad brought his foot down. Eric suppressed the urge to clap. With the same smirk still on his face, Colin looked at Eric.

'Those taekwondo lessons from the past still serve their purpose, don't they? I've been practising that martial art since I was eight.'

He turned to the boy in front of him. 'What about you? Did you like that kick?'

He heard Wisit laugh. 'You. Very good fighter.'

Colin shook his head. The sissy did like it. Immediately he launched another kick, this time a front kick. The ball of his left foot came down on top of Wisit's head. As he lowered his foot, he began to rub it in Wisit's face, up and down, increasing the pressure slightly with each movement, and the friction loosened the sock at the heel.

'Open your mouth', Colin barked. He put his foot in Wisit's mouth, the toes between his lips, and the Thai felt through the fabric of the sock how big and hard Colin's toes were. Yes, they were quite different from his own.

'Pull that fucking sock off my foot. Use your hands. Yeah, put it in your mouth, just like that.'

Colin couldn't suppress a laugh. He looks even more pathetic with my sock in his mouth, he thought. He gave Wisit a few kicks against his shoulders, arms and chest. The boy jumped away. Colin raised his leg chambered, turned his supporting foot almost 180 degrees, and extended for a turning kick. He got back into the chambering position and launched another side kick and finally a sharp hook hick.

Actually, Eric wanted to take a picture of that. Colin gracefully balancing on his left foot while his right leg was in that chambering position. It looked so powerful. But he decided against it.

The first two kicks missed their target, but were meant to put his opponent on the wrong track. The third kick was accurate and the heel struck Wisit's neck. Not really hard, but the boy fell to the ground. The young fighter put his bare foot on his head. Laughing triumphantly, he rubbed the sole hard against his face, using it as a doormat. He felt everything, the forehead, the nose, the lips, all the way down to the chin. The feeling was so primal, like taking a shit or something. Colin looked up at the television. At that moment Sandhagen kicked his opponent, a fine roundhouse that put Yan off balance. Colin then removed his foot and spat on Wisit's face. The blob landed next to Wisit's small nose.

'Scoop it up, fag. Use that fucking sock. Take it out of your mouth and collect my spit. That's right, wipe your face clean. Put it back into your mouth. You like that, yeah? Chew on it. Yeah, like that. Rinse the spit out of the fabric. Fucking Asian queer boy.'

Eric had seen many videos with dominant straight boys dominating queers, but it was never as good as this. The white Australian lad was really going for it, releasing all his bottled-up aggression. He looked so tall and superior now, towering over Wisit, his shoulders moving smoothly and relaxed, his lower back slightly inward so that the spine made a beautiful curve. He had the confident masculine posture of an athlete. And not one ounce of fat on his agile and abled body. Now he stood there with his feet wide apart and firmly on the ground.

Colin looked at Eric, cocky and arrogant. Then he stuck his tongue out like an American frat boy posing for a party picture as he slapped Wisit's face with his bare right foot.

He spat again, the blob now landing on Wisit's right eye.

'Hitting the spot, bitch.'

The taekwondo fighter rubbed out the blob with his left foot. Again the invisible sock came loose through the friction. And he stuffed the wet sock into Wisits mouth, on top of the other one.

Now the boy started to gag, but Colin immediately put his foot on Wisit's face again, across his mouth and nose. He pressed a little harder, but the boy seemed to be struggling, perhaps because he was losing air, and Colin removed his large masculine foot.

'Ok boy, time for a break?'

Wisit spit out the socks.

'Don't you like my fucking socks?' Colin laughed.

Wisit shook his head and then nodded. It was not really sure what he meant.

'Open your mouth, bitch.'

And a third blob of spit fell down.

'Swallow.'

Wisit obeyed and opened his mouth again. Damn.

Colin had once spit in a girl's mouth while he was fucking her, but she didn't really like it. And as Wisit swallowed his spit, Colin got the feeling that he could do all kind of dirty and kinky shit that was often not possible with girls. He had to admit, it made him feel excited. The boy allowed himself to be dominated by his Nike trainers, his socks, his feet, his taekwondo kicks and his spit, even seemed to enjoy it, and that felt like a compliment, as did the admiring looks from Eric who was enjoying the show from his position on the sofa. But not only that: it also enhanced his sense of virility. Of superiority. If someone asked him if he hated gays, he would say 'no', but he did feel better than most other men, especially gays. And now, here in Eric's living room, he could just show it.

Colin walked back to the couch.

'Grab my trainers', he said to Wisit. He sat on the couch again, his arms spread out on the armrest, while Wisit knelt down in front of him with the Nike TNs in his hands.

He waved his right foot in front of Wisit's head. 'Put this glorious trainer back on my fucking foot.'

At that moment the bell sounded.

To be continued...

12