Cashpoint Predator

Story Info
A predatory, dominant woman targets her prey at an ATM.
1k words
4.07
1.5k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSub
DrSub
33 Followers

"The pressure is building isn't it? It is becoming too much to bear - you want to give in!"

It had been such a long, hard, tiring day at work. Making so many difficult decisions had made my brain start to ache, but finally it was over and I could go home. I just needed to stop off and get some cash out from the cashpoint for the weekend. It was quiet and there was no one else around as I pulled my car up next to the ATM, got out, went through the motions and withdrew my card and money.

That is when I heard a soft, sultry voice behind me say "hello."

I turned around to see the most stunning, beautiful, sultry woman staring directly into my eyes. She was very curvaceous and was wearing a tight, figure-hugging black dress and heels. She had an incredible chest with large, full breasts and a deep cleavage plunging down to the top of her dress. Her dark wavy hair tumbled down over her shoulders and her red lips were gently parted in a knowing smirk.

"Hello" I said back. "Can I help you?"

"Yes!" she replied "I want you to give me the money you just withdrew."

"Sorry, I don't understand what you mean?"

"I thought I was quite clear - the money you just took out of the cashpoint I want you to give it to me."

My brain seemed muddled and I could not process what was going on. Was I being mugged? She didn't look like someone who would mug you and she didn't appear to be carrying any weapons. It was very confusing!

"Sorry but why would I give you my money?" I said.

I watched as her eyes flared and her full red lips slowly parted as she said "because it would make me happy, and you doooo so much want to make me happy don't you?"

My state of confusion increased and I was finding it difficult to process what was going on. I mean she was very, very attractive but why would I want to give her my money and make her happy? But she was soooo incredibly attractive though!

It was then I started to notice changes in the way I was feeling. My cheeks were starting to flush and my head was beginning to feel hot. My heart rate increased and I could feel it beating in my chest. Was this a fight or flight response? What the hell was happening?

"BBButt we have never met before. I don't even know you!" I manage to say through an increasingly dry mouth.

"That us true but you really want to give it to me don't you?" she replied so confidently, her beautiful green eyes never leaving mine. I could feel them penetrating me right to the back of my skull.

"The thought arouses you doesn't it? Thinking about giving me your money and pleasing me is starting to make your cock hard," she added as she pulled her shoulders back, causing her amazing breasts to rise up and thrust slightly towards me.

It was true! My cock was throbbing and aching in my trousers! How did she know? My heart was pumping harder and harder and my head felt like it was on fire.

"Wwwhat is happening? Wwhat are you doing to me?"

I watched as the tip of her tongue slid slowly, and oh so seductively, across her full top lip and her mouth smirked again.

"I know the urge to submit is growing stronger and stronger. You want to give me your money! You need to give me your money! Your cock is telling you to do it. You can try and fight it but it is far too difficult."

I could hardly breathe. Hormonal fireworks were going off in my brain - Dopamine, Serotonin, Testosterone all mixing together and triggering receptors all over my body. My cock felt like it was going to burst and I could not tell if it was pleasure or pain. I became aware of a desperate need to cum.

"The pressure is building isn't it? It is becoming too much to bear - you want to give in!"

My heart was beating out my chest!

"ppplease don't!" I stammer.

Waves of weakness and submissiveness were crashing over me.

"You need a release, don't you? You need to let some of the pressure out. You know if you give me your money it will make you feel better."

My god! My god! My god! My cock was aching so hard. I needed to cum so much. "Ppplease" I murmur weakly.

I watched as her hand rose up to her neck and red fingernails slowly and seductively snaked down over her heaving breasts and cleavage which seemed to thrust towards me even more.

It was too much! I could not take it anymore. I reached out, handed my money over and nearly came in my pants as her fingers wrapped around it she said "good boy," with her sultry voice.

"That feels better now doesn't it?"

I couldn't speak. I just nodded my head timidly feeling totally defeated. Some of the pressure in my balls and cock did seem to have reduced. Like I had cum even though I hadn't.

She gave me a predatory look and said "you are going to go home and stroke your cock thinking about what just happened. Do you understand?"

Again, all I could do was just nod weakly.

"And when you think about the time your resistance broke, you gave in and handed me your money, you will cum harder than you ever have before won't you?"

"Yyyess." I felt so incredibly weak but had found my voice again. I was shaking with all the endorphins coursing through me.

She opened her handbag and put the money inside. She took out a small card and handed it to me. I looked at the front - it said

"Rosie Henderson - Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. Relax your mind with me. phone ***********"

With a confident, knowing look she blew me a kiss, removed her eyes from mine, turned and walked away. I watched, frozen to the spot as this powerful, hypnotic woman strode away and disappeared around the corner.

What had just happened to me? Who was she? Why would my cock not go down?

I turned the card around in my hand. I had to get home - I was feeling sooo horny!

DrSub
DrSub
33 Followers