Therapy Succubus

Story Info
Paranormal investigator 'investigates' an unusual dream.
3.2k words
4.59
2.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nil glared at his screen, the plain webpage almost mocking his attempts to discern its nature. He blinked a few times to keep his eyes focused on it, as if a few more seconds of staring at the shoddy nature of the website would make the decision for him. After a few more moments, he slumped back in his chair. He needed to review what he had before deciding to commit to what might just be an ordinary scam.

It all started a few hours ago, when he was sent a request to see if this website had any real connection to the supernatural. As a Semi-professional Paranormal Investigator, he was starting to gain some renown among the community of both believers and non-believers. He had helped guide a few interested parties into forums and other resources where they could understand the unnatural, and had even been paid to investigate some, unfortunately, natural phenomena.

The website in question was clear amateur work, with barely any work put into it. All it had was an offer for a 'therapy Succubus', and a small window for either a one-time or weekly payments. The only reviews he could find were people complaining that they got nothing, or those saying that they've been a lot less stressed after some vague, unusual dreams. Once he had those, he went to a more technologically inclined friend to analyze the website. After a few hours, he got sent a confirmation that the website was both barely functional (kind words compared to what his friend used) and that it would not infect his computer/steal his payment information.

With a few more minutes of deliberation, Nil figured that the only way to figure out more was to take the plunge and purchase the one time 'visit' that the website offered. Connecting it to his payment processor, PurchaseFriend, took but a moment and soon the transaction (Really? Only five dollars?) was confirmed. With only a few more hours till he would get tired enough to sleep, he put together everything he had on the website to share with the supernatural forum with some space for potential future thoughts. With all his prep work done, he stretched from his where he was sitting for some hours and moved to retire for the evening.

With his nightgown (he refused to call them pajamas) on, he moved inside the covers of his bed, relaxed, and closed his eyes.

Only to open them again once he realized that he was no longer laying in his bed.

The first thing he noticed was the object he was laying on, a frankly gigantic dark purple couch that could fit two people laying side by side. With his own stature of 4'11 he figured one would need to be at least 8 or 9 feet tall to no longer lay down, as he was only on three of the four cushions making up the massive piece of furniture, with his feet only just reaching the third overstuffed cushion. The room was a deep Purple, with a nearby lamp casting so little light that the corners of the room were sinking into darkness.

His study of the room was interrupted however, by a calm, professional voice coming from his right, away from the back of the sofa. "Greeting Contractor, thank you for accepting the call. You may refer to me as Agness." Nil shifted on his arms until the speaker was in view. Dark purple hair cascaded around a thin, Soft face, and continued down beneath her legs. She had blue eyes framed by rectangular glasses with no metal frame on the top. Small soft lips curved into a smile as she noticed him start as her presence became known. Below her face were a pair of breasts (DD, or possibly E) barely constrained by her dark, button up shirt. Deep blue pants were stretched taught as they contained her legs, ending in black socks and a pair of purple fuzzy slippers that were near indistinguishable from the carpet around them. Movement flared behind her, and only then did he notice the two dark purple bat wings that framed her entire body with the tips ending halfway down her legs, touching the tips of her hair

"you're a Succubus" Nil's mouth moved as his brain tried to process the large amount of information in less than a minute.

The aforementioned Succubus held her smirk, "and you are the one who called, Nil Faraday"

Great, she knew his name. That at least saved him the trouble of introducing himself. He stopped himself from speaking and took a deep breath, as the puzzle pieces forming the situation were in front of him, he just need to put them together. Agness simply watched him as he collected himself, her smile turning from a mischievous smirk containing a giggle, to one of caring and kindness.

As soon as he had collected himself to ask a question, she spoke again "you are within a dream of my creation, Contractor. Your body is still within your bed and you shall awake there at the end of our session." Well that was a few worries taken care of. Still, that opened up a few more questions he had.

"Why do you keep calling me contractor?" He had a few guesses, but he needed to know more about this... Bizarre situation.

"A Contractor is one who calls a Demon through an Offering. You became my Contractor once you payed the requested amount through my website." That would explain why the requested amount was so small, if the goal is to gain contractors rather than an accumulation of wealth. Still, unless he was wrong, that would mean...

"So, what do you get out of the deal?"

"Us succubi drain a small amount of Energy from Dreaming Contractor, small enough to not pose any risk to the Contractor unless they have several sessions in a night. Even then, negative effects only appear at around the fifth or sixth feeding session."

So, if what she said was true, there should be no danger to himself through this contract. "So why do you fashion yourself as a 'therapy' Succubus?"

At that question, Agness bent forward one of her legs slightly, while leaning backward and flaring her wings forward. "Us Succubi are creatures of Lust, while many of my kind style ourselves as prostitutes for obvious reasons, there is a part of that profession that is forgotten. Prostitutes were there to offer not only sexual comfort, but simpler ones as well. The comfort of an ear to listen to your woes, a shoulder to cry on away from the public eye. I merely decided to embrace that part of our history in a more 'modern' lenses. I will, however, still embrace you as part of your 'payment'."

A slight worry begins to build as his mind began to think of how he felt his reasons that he had to contract this Succubus had little to do with either therapy or Sex, and more to do with satisfying his own curiosity. She must have seen his hesitation, for she continued with "I am Contracted for two reasons, Desperation and Curiosity. For those desperate, they either feel that they cannot meet a normal Therapist, or that one cannot provide what they desire, or feel they must take a shot in the dark simply to receive a caring touch. For the Curious such as yourself, I believe that you still deserve to have your worries listened to and the touch of one who cares. Speaking of which, now that you've had a moment to adjust..."

Agness suddenly poofed in a burst of purple smoke, and moments later, that same purple completely obscured his vision as he felt two soft somethings beneath his head. As he breathed in the sweet-smelling smoke, he could feel his lust rising, as did his member beneath his nightgown. The smoke soon cleared, and he was left looking up at Agness smiling down at him. Her hands reached down to his head, with one pulling it deeper into her blue, soft lap and causing her breasts to obscure her face, while the other began to stroke his head, forcing a whimper out of him as unknown stress escaped his body.

"I know that curiosity is why you Contracted me, so you may continue to ask your questions. In fact, why not make a game of it? I shall draw out an Orgasm for each unique question you manage to ask me."

As his mind caught up with the sudden changes to his surroundings, Nil felt something silky snake into his nightgown and wrap around his lower body. As moans escaped him mouth, he felt her hands guide his head up too look at was causing the sensation. Looking down, he could see her purple hair extending down into his nightgown and could feel it both writhing on his dick and extending to cover more of his legs. Faced with this impossibility and pleasure, he blurted out the first thing that came to mind "I'm not going to soil my bed over this, am I?"

Her hands had already guided his head back to her lap and resumed stroking his head, so he could feel the full body chuckle through the back of his head as his first question ended. "So, the short answer is no you will not. The long answer is that Dream succubi absorb all sexual fluids that our contractors produce, so there will be no mess awaiting you when you wake up." As she finished speaking, her hair began rapidly stroking Nil's member, causing him to buck up his hips as it alternated between sliding along the upright shaft, and burying it beneath the tips of hair, like the worlds softest brush. All too soon, he came, pouring far more fluid out than it ever has in memory.

As Agness let him come down from his climax, he noticed that the feeling of his semen that he had felt right after coming began to fade, only leaving the silky smoothness of her hair. Chalking that up to 'succubi absorb fluids', he tried to focus on the question he was about to ask before she appeared beneath him. "When I was researching the website, no review mentions what dream they had. I'm not going to remember this am I?"

Agness' silky smooth hair began to move again as she hummed, gently pulsating against his upright shaft as she considering the question. "You shall not be able to recall the contents of this dream as you are, that is true. However, your subconscious and dreaming minds shall recall this, and they shall help you through your troubles." Her hair twisted and turned around Nil's dick, eliciting a gasp as it also twined its way down his legs, binding them up. "I apologize" she continued "that you will not have satisfied your curiosity once you wake up, but I believe you shall know what to say regardless."

Her answer finished, her hair sped up, coiling around Nil's dick, pumping up and down with such ferocity that for a moment, all he could do was writhe in pleasure. Climax came yet again, but when he bucked his hips up in response, he was held down by her hair constraining him. The climax pulsed through him, and he felt her hair wrap up his feet, cocooning them in warmth.

Unlike last time, her hair did not stop moving as his climax finished up, though it did lessen from its violent assault to a more manageable massage. This left only one question for his mind to ponder and speak. "Why are you wrapping me up with your hair?" he gasped out. While it had stayed to his lower body before, he could feel it starting to move up and cover his stomach area as well as his hands.

The giggling vibrations that he had felt before started to resound beneath him as she spoke, humor in her voice, "What, not used to being fucked by hair? To answer your question though, I feel I can give the best full body hugs and massages this way. A body can do only so much" She states as she strokes her hand through Nil's own hair. "But this way I can do so much more." As she states this, the mess of smooth hair moving around her Contract's manhood slowed to a crawl, and he could feel that 'so much more'. The hair moving around his legs and waist were massaging stress and aches out of his body, drawing out a moan that was less from pleasure and more from relaxation. Even the hair moving up and covering his upper body was pushing against unknown sores and tight points as it coiled against him, guiding Nil to limp his body in Agness' embrace as it started to bind up his arms.

"Your body will still remember this and will relax and unwind itself even when awake." Her hair around Nil's dick started to writhe with renewed vigor, as if to make up for the time it was still. "Plus, people just look so cute wrapped up in my hair, as if I put them in an oversized sleeping bag. Here look!" She lifted his head off her soft lap to look again at his lower body. As he stared down, it no longer resembled the bulging nightgown from before, with the hairs on his legs and feet slowly moving to resemble an ever-growing purple cocoon. His crotch area contained a bulge that constantly writhed, over twice the size of his dick. And her purple hairs covering his upper body and arms continued to grow and twine with each other, hiding his nightgown from view.

Instead of laying him down on her lap like she had done before, Agness moved Nil into a sitting position to her left, having his bound form sit up on the couch next to her. As climax moved through him yet again, he realized in his pleasurable haze that she was much larger than him even sitting down, with her shifting chest clearing the top of his head. The climax drew long, hairs writhing, twisting, brushing, and squeezing, lasting over a minute as Agness gently smiled down at him, still keeping up the simple, calming strokes through his hair.

"The next climax will last for the rest of the dream. Consider your question, for once I answer it you shall drown in bliss."

Unlike the previous times he came, the hair on his dick barely slowed down. Nil tried to focus and think of what he wants to Know, pushing down the feeling of her hair to focus on his last question. Breathing in the Sweet air that surrounded the succubus, he asks the only question that seems important. "Will I see you again?"

Agness starts for a moment, before shifting her professional smile of kindness and care, into a genuine smile of warmth and joy.

She grabs Nil's head and pulls it to her side, pressing it against her ample bosom (it wasn't that large before was it?). "You may see me in a few days' time, should you make another Contract with me. Should that be you desire, you shall surely make that choice. I believe that you will find you way to me, even without these memories." As she spoke on his right, her right arm reached over their chests and held him close to her side as the left stopped its endless head patting. Outside his vision, her left hand began combing down her hair, as if pulling down cascades of purple onto his form. His head, only just being covered from below, was suddenly swathed in purple hair, plunging his vision into purple.

"Now with your curiosity sated, I shall Guide you to Ecstasy." The coils of hair around his body, not just his dick, suddenly start twisting and writhing. He breaths in more of that sweet smell that accompanies her hair (belatedly he realizes it's an aphrodisiac) and tries to moan in pleasure, but the new hair around his head has wound tight and prevents his mouth from opening, resulting in a muffled MMMPH from his mouth. "May you enjoy this Hell of Pleasure, my Dear Contractor" Agness breaths as she moves on top of Nil's bound form. She begins grinding herself on the purple cocoon that is Nil, having her hair both quickly add her to it and stretch out onto the couch, anchoring the purple mass of hair to the cushions.

Unable to resist the pleasure (and pressure) being foist upon him, Nil's shaft pulsates with shot after shot of cum, like a leaky pipe that needs fixing. As if no longer starving, the hair surrounding him slows to a moderate massage, pushing more of her scent into his lungs while coaxing his member and body with a calmness that seemed impossible moments before. He felt his whole body go limp, as if all his stress and worries were being drawn out of his dick by the cocoon's full body massage. So relaxed was he, that when two large tits slid through the hair surrounding him, he couldn't find the energy in him to be shocked.

A thin layer of hair still bound his head, even as arms surrounded his head and pushed his face into the twin mounds. Buried within the Bosom of the Succubus, he breathed in her scent, sweet and heavy (how he could still breath, he didn't question). Agness' voice, low and sensual, came from above "I greatly enjoyed our session today. Know my door is always open to you, whatever you shall desire." Those words broke the dam on Nil's dick, as instead of an errant pulse marking each cum-shot, it came out as a steady stream. As he felt exhaustion completely overtake him, one single errant thought came to the surface (Wait, on the couch, where did her wings go?) and he closed his eyes...

And opened them to his alarm merrily chirping away. Normally a morning person, he instead hit snooze and laid his head back on his pillow, feeling some odd exhaustion. Yesterday was.... Ah! Right, he agreed to that hopefully-not-scam. He thought back as hard as he could, usually dreams were still there right after waking up but for some reason, he could only remember a deep deep, purple. Deciding he's laid in bed enough, he pulls himself out of the covers and stretches, feeling weirdly loose and limber. Nil moves to his computer, writes a short blurb about a faint purple dream, and posts it to the forum (man he's glad they allow adult content, this might just be questionable but that means it won't be taken down). Before he leaves his computer, he spots the website from the night before, open on an old tab. Clicking over to it, he thinks about his morning, and just how relaxed he was. Figuring he can stop if it becomes a problem, Nil puts in his PurchaseFriend details, and selects the weekly option. He then goes about the rest of his day as normal.

The End