All Comments on 'Casino Comic Con'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Galloway and Quinn

Thank you for the putting my request on the page didn't expect you actually use this idea of mine this soon or later on in your stories. Contrary to belief I don't hate Quinn is alright to me is a good team player and Galloway is lucky herself. And the crush on Galloway is understandable. I watch Neve Campbell (circa Wild things ) way back in the 90's myself. But first introduction chapter hooked me regardless of the character and thank you for that,and not to feed your already big ego I enjoyed the read for my twisted fantasy bought to page and I also few more idea's floating around to see if you like them. I will pass the baton back to you now so you can surprise me next time

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 4 years ago

During this lockdown the U.S. is having I had more time too look at the series of stories you've written with Quinn and Galloway and I have throughly enjoyed them. I especially like how the two them are committed to each other despite who they sleep with. A really fun couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Galloway and Quinn suggestions/ideas

These are some of the idea's that are running in my head after your post. Use them if you like.1. Galloway and Quinn with an Asian swinger couple 2. Quinn and Galloway with sexy new age hippies. 3. Galloway with sleazy bikers at a biker rally. 4 Quinn with Security chiefs Wife.5 Galloway with old man retired security guards. please reply if like them. cheers!

Jackal54641Jackal54641about 4 years agoAuthor
Ideas

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll keep them in mind, but no promises on any of them. Never say never, I guess. Your last idea didn't do much for me initially, until I let it mature mentally for a while. Then an idea hit me and I realized I could use it. That's usually how I work— vague ideas and improvising. In the meantime, I have a few others ideas that may grow into something more. Ideas always hit me at different times.

But it is always interesting hearing who readers want to see Galloway fucking next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Galloway Suggestion

I’ve been reading through your stories, and I really like them all, especially this one and Guarding the High Rollers Part 1. I had a suggestion regarding Galloway getting gangbanged again, this time by some older male casino guests. She expects to be in control for the most part, given the age gap, but the tables are quickly turned and she’s fucked as rough, if not rougher than ever before.

OnethirdOnethirdover 2 years ago

Hurrah for the nerds! In every nerdfest with some hot girl hanging around, this is the dream. She was quite a trooper, I must say. A nice romp was had by all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant! A story, not a catalogue of sexual positions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...