Casino Plot Ch. 10

Story Info
Ruth's Turn.
11.2k words
4.62
16.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

"Ladies and Gentlemen, you are in for a special treat today. Normally, the loser of the day's event gets her butt reamed out at the next event. However, since today was the final, and we have crowned our champion, you lucky people get to see two buttfucks, instead of just one. Not only that, but you are going to get to see an actual general get rammed right up her tight little asshole. So if you think this sounds like a good idea, LET ME HEAR IT!!!"

Janice barely got the words out before the crowd absolutely roared. Ruth was absolutely shaking by the end of it. She had seen what Gitte had endured, she had no illusions that she would get off any easier. And her poor butthole was already so sore. Whatever that thing was that had stung it, it had left the poor little opening very red, very swollen, and very VERY tender.

"C'mon over Ruth, let's get you ready for a good reaming." Janice let out an evil laugh as she called Ruth over. General Simpson just shuddered as she walked over to where Janice was standing.

"Is your little anus ready to get plowed, Ruth?" Janice asked with an evil grin.

"N-not really. Can we PLEASE wait til next time? Janice? PLEEASE!!" Ruth hated begging but she couldn't help it, her rectum was so sore already.

"But Ruth, dear, why would waiting make any difference?"

"Janice, please, my hole is SOOO sore right now. It just burns so ba-bad." Ruth actually sobbed a bit.

"I tell you what, Ruth, let's let our audience decide. Show everyone the hole, and we'll see if they agree that it looks too sore to take a good ramming right now."

The miserable woman didn't even think of the humiliation. Just the chance to let her asshole heal before it got fucked. Quickly, Ruth bent way over so her ass was facing the audience, then she grabbed her cheeks and pulled them as far apart as she could.

"You know Ruth, I think they'd like to see the pussy, too. Let's open that up, too, shall we?"

Ruth didn't say a word, she just bent over enough to make sure her cunt was pushed back between her thighs so that everyone could see that, too.

"Damn, Ruth, your pussy won't open. Sir, yes you sir, can you come down here and pull that cunt open for us?"

Janice was talking to some guy in the front row. At first he didn't believe it, but then he realized he really was being asked to come down and pull the general's pussy open. Well, he wasn't likely to turn that opportunity down, so he quickly made his way to the stage.

Ruth's eye's widened in total horror. Some strange guy was coming over to pull her flaps open. But she didn't dare let go of her ass. She looked over her shoulder and saw the guy coming towards her, then she just turned her head back and waited. A few seconds later, the general felt finger on her pussylips, and then she grimaced a bit as she felt them stretched wide apart.

It was humiliating, General Simpson was bent over, and her cunt was stretched open. And then if that wasn't bad enough, a tremendous roar of laughter followed. For just a moment Ruth couldn't imagine what could be so funny. Then she remembered. She remembered being given her "racing colors."

Poor Ruth's anus wasn't just red from being sore and irritated. It was bright red from its paint job. So were both her flaps and even her clit. The audience was howling with laughter at the sight of General Simpson's neon red pussy and anus.

"Well, what do you think folks. Does that little butthole look too sore to be plugged?"

"NOOO!" the whole audience practically screamed in unison.

"Hmm, I don't know. I admit, it's hard to tell how sore it is, since it's painted red. Sir, why don't you finger it a bit and see what you think?... Yes, that's right, stick a finger right up that hole and see how it feels."

The man holding Ruth's vagina open, just stood there a second. For a moment, it really didn't register what he'd been asked to do. But then when Janice repeated it, and spelled it out, he realized he had indeed heard correctly. So the guy let go of that glowing red cunt, and put one of his fingers in his mouth to wet it. Then he put the fingertip right in the center of that bright crimson anus, and shoved his entire finger all the way in to the knuckle.

Ruth's stomach churned at the intrustion, and then a moment later, the heat from her burning, abused anal tissues took over. A second later, Ruth let out a howl that would have put any self-respecting coyote to shame.

The guy kept his finger up Ruth's ass for a couple of seconds, and then pulled it out. Ruth continued howling for another couple of moments before she finally settled down.

"Ruth, honey, what was that all about?" Janice just purred at the general.

"God, Janice, it burns back there, OH GOD it BUUURRNNS!!!".

"Sir, how did it feel to you?"

"I have to admit, ma'am, the skin does feel awfully hot. And very bumpy."

"And the hole itself?"

"Oh, it's nice and warm ma'am, and very tight."

"So, you think if we just cool down that anus a bit, then the hole could take a good stuffing?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am. That hole seems very nice and I'm sure it could take being fucked really well."

"Well, there you have it folks. So let me see what we can do about cooling down our poor general's little rectum, and then we'll get down to the business of getting it really well screwed." Janice couldn't help the little chuckle that escaped after that.

"Ruthie, would you like me to have that nice gentleman rub this soothing, cooling pad on your little asshole before we have it reamed out?"

Janice showed Ruth the pad she was talking about. She actually let Ruth touch it, and the general had to admit that the liquid on it did feel nice and cold.

"Please Jance, please at least let him cool off my anus before someone uses it." Ruth hated pleading with Janice, and being called 'Ruthie' really steamed her, but she put that aside. Anything to help sooth her already abused rectal area had to help.

"You know Ruth, normally we don't allow any extra conditioning on the anus, but considering what this one has already been through, I don't belive that this is really too much."

Actually, Janice knew it would be way too much. But not in the way Ruth was thinking. In fact, if Ruth had been thinking she would have realized that the only reason that the pad felt cold was that it was covered in alcohol and menthol. Oh, it would cool Ruth's anal hole down all right. But it would practically scorch it off, first.

Janice didn't want to give Ruth any hint of what was coming. So she simply told the man next to Ruth what to do. "Sir, why don't you rub that little hole down with this pad, and then just stuff it up inside Ruth and leave it there. That way it will just sit there and work."

Ruth heard Janice and she wasn't sure she wanted to be seen with a cooling pad sticking out of her butt. But she knew she wanted her anus soothed at least a bit before another strange man fucked the hell out of it.

So the general stayed bent over and held her cheeks wide apart, so that her anus could be worked on.

With Ruth holding her cheeks apart like that, the guy had no trouble getting to her butthole. He rubbed the little pad all over the anal area, and when the entire surface was drippy and wet, he used his index finger to stuff the pad into that tight hole and just left it there.

For just a moment, Ruth actually felt relief. The liquid was so cold it really felt good on her swollen anal area. But that was just for a moment. A second later, the alcohol and menthol kicked in, and Ruth let out an ear-piercing SCREECH!!! A second later she took off like a rocket.

Just like a rocket, fire was burning in Ruth's bottom end. She had no idea what had happened, and she didn't care. The general began jumping around on the stage and clawing at her ass. But the fire wouldn't go OUT!! Ruth tried getting to the pad up her ass, but it was in too deep, and she couldn't reach it hopping up and down like she was.

Meanwhile, the audience was howling with laugher as they watched Ruth hop around the stage. And the sight of her big tits bouncing and flopping up and down as she went was a riot.

After almost a minute, the fire finally began to let up in Ruth's asshole. Gradually, the general began to settle down. As her rectum stopped hurting, she began to feel the pain in her boobs and realized how she had been making them fly around for the audience. But before she could begin to feel even sorrier for herself, Janice was calling her back over to her spot. Gloomily, the poor woman made her way over to where she was supposed to be and sadly, opened her ass again so that her anus was available for viewing and use once more.

"Did that help, General?" Janice asked kindly.

Ruth started to snarl, but then she realized that now that the buring had settle down, it actually had helped. Her rectal area didn't feel quite as sore as it had before it had been "cooled'. Or maybe after that blaze had been set on her anus, it just didn't seem that bad any more. Anyway, it didn't matter. Ruth just quietly nodded, and said that yes it had helped a little.

"I'm glad to hear that, Ruth", Janice told the general, but you need to stand up and step aside for a few minutes. After all, you need to see your demo first."

Ruth actually wasn't sure what Janice was talking about, but she wasn't about to turn down the chance to stop showing everyone her neon red anus. So she quickly released her butt cheeks, stood up, and walked a few feet away from Janice.

Meanwhile, Janice made her way over to Sue Lynn. The colonel was still collapsed on the floor where Janice had left her. She was still so out of it, she hadn't heard Janice say that there was a need for another demonstration.

Janice bent over and spoke into Colonel Fairchild's ear. "Oh Colonel, " Janice kind of sing-songed, "we need you for another demonstration. Ruth is going to take her buttfuck, so it's time for you to show her the proper procedures.

Sue Lynn was so out of it, Janice's words hardly registered. She kind of thought she had heard she was going to be assfucked again, but she wasn't sure. Also, her mind simply couldn't handle the idea of it at that moment, so Colonel Fairchild simply nodded a bit, and moaned. But she didn't move.

"Colonel, you still seem a little tired from your last demo, would you like me to help you through this one?"

Again, Sue Lynn just nodded senselessly. Janice didn't care though. She figured whatever else happened, as soon as a cock went up Sue Lynn's shit chute, the big colonel would come around.

Janice left Sue Lynn where she was and went back to the audience. "Well folks, it's time for another auction. Who wants to 'help' our good colonel here with her second demonstration? Let's start the bidding at say, $1000?"

Well the bidding started briskly. A quick $1000 bid was followed by two thousand and then three. In fact the bidding didn't even begin to slow until it had hit almost $7000. But Janice was going to try to keep it going even higher.

"Folks let my remind you of what your bidding on."

And with that, Janice turned the almost completely limp Sue Lynn, so that her huge butt was towards the audience. Then she lifted the woman's back end and tucked her knees under her. Sue Lynn just moaned as she ended up with her face on the ground, and her ass up in the air pointing straight back at the crowd.

When she had Sue Lynn where she wanted, Janice grabbed those large ass cheeks and pulled them as far apart as she could. She had the colonel so stretched out that the entire audience had a beautiful view of Colonel Fairchild's quivering little asshole as well as her soon to be available pussy.

"Remember folks, the winner gets to use both of these tight, warm openings. Now what am I bid, people?"

Between what they had already seen happen, and the incredible view of Sue Lynn's assets, the crowd came to life again. The bidding went higher and higher. In fact, it didn't end until it hit an astonishing $12,200.

When he heard he had the winning bid, Braxton Palmer made his way down to the stage. Braxton wasn't altogether sure about this, it wasn't that the money bothered him, it was just the idea of doing this in public that made him a bit nervous.

Braxton Palmer was a big man, who had made big money in construction. He had started out as an iron worker, but later had started his own building contracting company. Things had started slowly, but Braxton, or Brick as his friends called him, was a patient man. Sure enough, word of the quality work he did got around, and Palmer Construction took off. In fact, last year they had actually gotten the contract for a major new federal building. Brick didn't know exactly the worth of his business, but it was in the hundres of millions. So a bid of $12,000+ didn't mean a thing to him.

The other thing that had stopped Braxton from bidding before was the fact that his wife of 20 years was sitting next to him. But when she saw Janice pull that big ass open onstage, she knew that was something that her husband would just love. She took it up the ass for him regularly, but she just didn't have a butt anywhere near the size of that thing. So she told her husband to go ahead and bid. It would be her 20th anniversary present to him.

When Brick heard his wife tell him to bid, for a minute he didn't believe it. But when she told him it was her anniversary present to him, he kissed her, and then proceeded to win the auction. Of course, now that he was actually down on stage he wasn't quite as sure as he had been when he was just bidding. But one more look at that huge ass, with that wide open valley, convinceed him that he had made the right choice.

"Sir, congratulations, and may I ask your name please?"

"My name is Braxton Palmer, ma'am, but you can call me Brick."

Janice was quite impressed with this winner. He was a good looking man, mid forties probably. Light brown hair, with what she could only think of as a well-groomed lumberjack beard. And dear God! he was the size of a lumberjack. The guy had to be 6'4", and weigh close to 300 pounds. Not only that, but while he might be a little thick, most of that weight still looked to be muscle.

"Well, Brick, are you ready to collect your prize?"

"Yes, ma'am., I am."

"Well, then Brick, why don't you take your pants off, and then we'll let your try out our good colonel's mouth here to get started. How does that sound? Oh, and Brick, please call me Janice."

"Yes, ma-, I mean Janice. And that sounds great."

Braxton hesitated a moment. But then he figured two guys had already gone ahead of him and it hadn't bothered them. And as he looked up, he saw his wife Cindy standing up and cheering him on. So Brick shrugged his shoulders and began undressing. He took his shoes and socks, off. Then he simply removed his slacks and his underwear.

It was a bit of a struggle for Janice not to stare. Mr. Palmer was indeed a big man, a VERY big man. That thing between his legs was huge, and it was still soft. Janice pulled Sue Lynn's cheeks apart again, and took another look at her little anus. Damn, that hole was in for one hell of a workout.

Janice let go of Sue's butt, and turned back to Brick. "Well Brick, you seem ready to go. Why don't we have Sue Lynn suck that thing up. Just pull her head up, and she'll open her mouth. Then you can just put it in, and hold her up by those mammoth melons.

That actually sounded like a great idea. Braxton walked around to the front of that big blonde. The he reached down and grabbed her head, and lifted it up off the floor.

Sue Lynn was still a bit out of it. She felt her head being lifted and she opened her eyes. The colonel saw a pair of male legs, and as her head was lifted higer, a very large penis came into her view. Sue Lynn knew what she was supposed to do with those, so she opened her mouth and waited for it to be stuck in. Then she would do what was expected of her and suck it.

Sure enough, as Brick lifted the lady's face off the floor, he saw her mouth open wide. So he lifted her face up the level of his crotch and put his dick into her mouth. When he had it pushed into face, Braxton reached down for those huge tits. He held one in each hand, and supported the lady's upper body that way. And then right after he got a good grip, he felt that mouth close around his cock and the big blonde began sucking.

Since there was a cock in her mouth, Sue Lynn sucked it. She was too out of it to even give it a second thought. But as she sucked, the thing began to grow. And grow, and GROW, and it kept GROWING. Finally it was so big and so thick, that all Sue Lynn could really do was keep the head in her mouth.

Brick was thrilled. That blonde's mouth felt incredible. Even though he could only keep the tip of his dick in her mouth, her sucking was fabulous. But after a couple of minutes, Janice tapped him on the shoulder and reminded him that there were other holes to use.

Well, he wasn't going to argue. That mouth felt great, but trying out the big blonde's other entrances was not an opportunity to be missed. So Brick gently lowered those big tits until they reached the ground. Then he took Sue Lynn's head and made sure it softly landed back on the ground. The colonel seemed a bit spacy, and he didn't want her to smash her face into the floor.

As her head was lowered back to the floor, Sue Lynn just sagged where she was. The dick was gone, so she didn't have to suck any more. Maybe they would let her just rest. But then she felt hands grabbing her hips. Her ass was still sticking up in the air, and someone was holding her cheeks again. She just sighed and resigned herself to being opened up for the crowd again. It was degrading, but she was just to exhausted to care. But then she felt what seemed like the head of a cock push into her pussy. A moment later, the biggest thing she had ever felt by far went right up her cunt.

Brick put his dick at the blonde's entrance. He got a grip on her hips, and he just shoved it all in. All things considered, she took it pretty well. Her head would pop up a little every time he went in deep, but aside from that she seemed okay with it. Brick certainly was ok with it, that was one tight, warm cunt.

After he had stroked in and out of Sue Lynn's pussy for a minute or two, Janice tapped Brick on the shoulder. After all, it was time to move on to the main event. The big man didn't object, as tight as that cunt was, he could only imagine what a grip that woman's asshole would have. So on the next stroke, he pulled completely out of the blonde's pussy, and positioned the head of his dick right on the center of her anus.

Sue Lynn was trying to come back to reality. She was still a bit dazed from all she had been through. Someone was fucking her, and whoever it was had by far the biggest cock she had ever had in there. The colonel knew she was supposed to keep her butt up so she could be fucked, she just didn't know WHY she was being fucked.

Then it came to her, Ruth was about to be butt-fucked and she was giving another demonstration. Oh GOD! That meant that huge dick that was going in and out of her pussy was going to go into her rectum. She was trying to get her breath to say something, when sure enough the huge cock came out of her pussy and pressed right against her anus. For a second, Sue Lynn tried to keep it out. But it was no use. Her anal muscles were way too tired from what they had been through just minutes earlier. To Sue Lynn's horror, her sphincter muscles relaxed and caved in, and that huge pole pushed right up her asshole all the way into her guts.

Brick had to admit he was a bit surprised. He had given his dick just one gentle push against that asshole, and it had slid right in. Without hardly any effort, he managed to get his entire rod all the way up that blonde's anal tract. His wife, Cindy, could take his dick up the ass, but that had taken a lot of time and patience. This girl, whoever she was, had taken the entire thing the first time without almost any resistance.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers