Casino Plot Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Folks, now you've watched me take it up the ass, would you like to see a general's pussy?"

To no one's surprise, the audience applauded and began yelling YES, YES.

Janice whispered into Ruth's ear, and the general continued.

"Well then, should I sit down and spread nice and wide for everyone?"

The applause continued, and Janice brought a chair over for Ruth.

General Simpson took a deep breath and sat down in the chair. Then, knowing what was expected, she lifted each of her legs over an arm of the chair so that her hairless vagina was completely exposed to her audience.

If that wasn't bad enough, Ruth still had more instructions to follow.

"Ok folks, there's the pussy. Would you like me to pull it open for you so you can get a really good look at the clit and hole?"

The applause of course kept going, so Ruth did what she had said. She reached down with both hands, got a flap in each hand, and stretched her pussy open for the crowd as wide as she could get it.

Now that she had herself open, Ruth continued her display. With one hand, she pressed down on both flaps, so they stayed parted. With the other hand, she found her clit and pulled back on its hood. That way her little nubbin was totally visible to the crowd.

"There's the little clit, folks. I'll hold it there so you can all get a good look at it."

Ruth did just that. Then, when she felt she had shown her clit long enough, she let go of her flaps and found her hole with both hands. After that, she stuck a couple of fingers from each hand deep into her channel. Then she used those fingers to stretch the entrance into her vagina as wide open as possible.

There the general was, forcing a smile on her face and opening herself up so that a crowd of total strangers could see into her pussy. It was a struggle, but she managed to hold back the tears from that complete humiliation.

While Ruth displayed her stretched open cunt to the crowd, Janice began speaking again.

"Folks, as you are well aware, a number of us women have one big advantage over men. We can cum over and over again. In fact, those of us who can cum multiple times do it quicker each time. I mean, let's face it, after a guy cums, his dick gets too sensitive. But after we cum, our clits get more sensitive and it can make us cum quicker each time."

"So, you will be pleased to know that the general here is one of those women who can cum multiple times. Now, of course, the first time take a little while. So, I'm going to have Ruth prime the engine, so to speak."

"Now Ruth dear, pull that little button of your out again. Then work it so it does its job and makes you cum nice and loud for us. After that, you can just hold it out so its available."

Oh DEAR GOD! What were they going to do with her clit? And how would she stand that shame. Not that she had a choice of course. Gloomily, Ruth did as she was told. She pulled her clit back out of the hood again with one hand, then she brought the other hand over and began rubbing the button.

Ruth shuddered with the first touch to her clit. As she began rubbing it, she saw Janice go into the audience. She seemed to be talking to a lot of people. The general tried to see what was going on, but she couldn't concentrate on both the audience and masturbating at the same time. And she know very well that if she didn't cum in a reasonable amount of time, more bad things would happen.

So, while Janice did whatever she was doing, Ruth closed her eyes and worked her clit. She tried to shut out her surroundings and just concentrate on her button. It took a few minutes, but gradually her clit did its job. Ruth's breathing began to get shorter, and her body began to gently shake.

Ruth kept rubbing and her breathing became more pronounced. Finally, she let out a gasp, and screamed that she was cumming. At the same time, she began thrusting her pussy at the crowd. The audience let out a huge cheer as Ruth finished masturbating for them.

The general, however, did not feel like cheering. Now that the rush was over, she just felt totally humiliated. And it wasn't done yet. After she caught her breath, Ruth remembered that her clit was still to be presented. So she pulled her hood back from the little nubbin again, and made sure that it was pushed out for the audience to see.

"Folks, I want to thank you for coming, I hope you enjoyed the show. For the folks who paid the $500 fee for a general's pussy, you can line up in front of Ruth. Don't worry, she'll stay open until everyone is done."

"For the rest of you, little Lee here is going to go up by the exit door. She'll bend over and spread so you can all get a great look at her little asshole."

"Now the reason for that, is that in two weeks we are going to have a very special event featuring these five ladies. It will be a huge competition, that Lee will host, and the rest of these women will compete in. Now it's not cheap, tickets start at $10,000. But the event will go for 3 days. And the reason that Miss Kwan is showing her anus, is that the opening ceremony will include watching her get a good screwing right up that ass."

"So, once again, thank you all for coming, and I hope to see you all in a couple of weeks. Now Lee dear, head over to the door and open that ass."

Lee put her head down and headed over to the exit. Then she did as she was told, and made sure her anus was exposed and available to everyone. She couldn't help shaking a bit. She wasn't sure which was worse, what was happening now or what was in store in a couple of weeks.

Ruth, meanwhile, was completely puzzled. Why did she have to keep her pussy open and her clit pulled out for this crowd? Of course, she wasn't sure she really wanted to find out. But she did as ordered and made sure she stayed open.

Janice made her way over to where Ruth and the last 10 people were standing. "I want to thank you folks for you patience. As you can see, our general here is holding her clit out for you. Each of you is entitled to work the button, so feel free to rub it until Ruthie here screams. And, of course, if any of you want to see what a general's pussy feels like on the inside, feel free to stick a finger or two up the hole. Ruth here will be happy to keep everything available for you."

Ruth couldn't help it. It was so horrible, it just slipped out. "Janice, p-please no."

"Please no what dearie?"

"Please, do they have to all feel inside me? Janice, I'll cum nice and loud for all of them, but do they ALL have to go inside me, too?"

"Well, dearie, I'm afraid that's up to them. But now, honey, they may think you don't want them to finger your cunt. So be a dear, and reassure them that they are welcome to reach into your hole. Oh, and that reminds me, scoot down a bit so that anus is available too. Some folks might want to feel up in there, too."

Ruth almost busted out crying at that. Her asshole was starting to burn again, and after all that had been done to it, now she had to let strangers play with it, too. But there was no point in complaining, if she did, Janice would just come up with something else to make things even worse. So Ruth just scooted down so that her butthole was also available.

Janice meanwhile turned to her little group. She had limited things to 10 people. Janice was scared that any more than that would be more than Ruth could physically take. "All right folks, if you're ready, Ruth dear tell them what to do."

Ruth would have loved to tell them all what to do, but she didn't dare. So, as much as she hated it, she invited everyone to play with her parts.

"Folks, I'm sorry for sounding negative. I'm all opened up for you, so feel free to play with my pussy all you like. And if you want to rub my clit, I'll cum nice and loud for you. Oh, and if you want to play with my big tits or asshole, they're available, too."

The first guy in line stepped right up after that. He just put a finger on Ruth's button and held it there. Ruth shuddered a bit at the touch, but she held onto everything and stayed open. Then the guy stuck a couple of fingers from his other hand up the cunt. Ruth gasped for air, and just then he began moving that finger on her clit.

Ruth shut her eyes and tried to just focus on her clit. The faster she came, the faster this nightmare would be over. But it was so hard to shut out the fact that she was going to be publicly masturbated over and over again.

The guy kept rubbing Ruth's nubbin. She made the cutest noises, and she was starting to shake. He shoved his finger way up in there, and Ruth shook even more. Finally, the general yelled she was cumming and began to fuck herself up and down on his fingers. It went on for a while, but she finally came to rest. The guy let go of the clit, and pulled his fingers out of the hole. He gave those big boobs one nice shake, and then moved out of the way for the next guy.

Ruth was just catching her breath, when she felt a finger on her clit again. Oh God, she was going to go again. Sure enough, the guy started rubbing and Ruth knew she was supposed to cum again. She tried to relax, and then other fingers went up her slit again.

The general barely had time to be embarrassed before her clit started her shuddering again. It wouldn't take long now, she was so overly sensitive and stimulated.

While Ruth was being masturbated again, Janice was being called over to where Lee was. The folks were asking if they could see her bright green pussy. Janice certainly thought that was a reasonable request.

When Janice told Lee what was asked, Lee wasn't nearly as pleased with the request. Not that it mattered.

So Lee bent forward a bit more, and made sure that her cunt was sticking back between her thighs. The giggles began quickly in the crowd as those bright green lips came into view. A moment later, Lee's face was as bright red as Ruth's clit was.

With that taken care of, Janice went back over to see how Ruth was doing. Sure enough, she had just finished cumming for the second time. That guy gave the big tits a nice squeeze and then moved over so the lady behind him could get started.

Ruth barely had time to catch her breath before her clit was being worked again. But she did have enough time to know it was a woman this time. God she hated having a girl play with her vagina. But her job was to keep cumming, so she closed her eyes and tried to focus on the task at hand.

The woman concentrated on the clit. She bounced the tits around a bit, but she didn't really have any interest in the pussy. She just wanted to make Ruth scream and squirm again. That didn't take long, and she quickly got her wish.

The fourth guy began work, and Ruth didn't even bother to open her eyes. More fingers went up her snatch, but Ruth was too tired to be upset. It wasn't til the guy stuck a finger back up her butt that she even reacted.

Ruth let out a little puff of air as her anus was penetrated again, but after everything else that had been done to it and stuck in it, the anus was not easily disturbed. Also, the constant stimulation to her clit kept Ruth's attention. A couple of minutes later, she screamed and came again. The she just kind of collapsed down in her seat, with her legs apart and her pussy still available.

Another guy's fingers went up the holes, and Ruth perked up a bit. Then her clit was being rubbed again, and the shudders began again. Her hands were still holding her open, but it was mostly reflex now. Ruth really wasn't consciously aware that she was opening herself up any more. Then the next orgasm hit, and when the screaming and shaking finished, Ruth collapsed down again, and this time her hands just fell into her lap.

Janice picked Ruth's head up and tried to tell her to open herself back up, but it was pointless. Ruth was just out of it. The problem was there were still five more people who were going to masturbate her, and they needed access.

It took Janice a moment to think of it, but then the solution hit her. She told the next guy to wait, and quickly grabbed her purse. Yep, her Super Glue was still there. Quickly, she pulled each of Ruth's flaps out as far as it could possibly go, and then she glued it to the inside of Ruth's thigh. There, now she would stay nice and open. With that, Janice moved out of the way, and let the next guy have the pussy.

With easy access now restored to the pussy, Ruth was quickly being masturbated again. Fingers were back in her openings, and her button was being fiddled with. At this point Ruth was almost unconscious, but her body could still react. The general would begin to shake, then her breathing would go short and she would scream incoherently. After that, she would slump back down and the next person would take over.

While Ruth continued to be abused, Janice looked back over to where Lee was on display. People were now touching Lee's equipment as they went by, and while she looked, one guy stuck a finger right up Lee's ass. Janice hadn't really meant for folks to be allowed to do that, but Lee wasn't objecting. Although she did seem to be sobbing quietly.

Janice walked over to Lee and asked what was wrong? "There a-all playing with me, " Lee managed to sob out. And then her head jerked up. "Ja-Ja-Janice, someone is in my pussy." After that, Lee was sobbing too much to talk. Janice looked over to Lee's back end, and sure enough a guy was taking a quick feel inside Lee's cunt.

As Janice continued to watch, the hand was pulled from Lee's snatch, and another guy reached out and just petted it. Then he gave Lee's clit a little rub, and Lee's sobs turned to a quick snort. Janice started to talk to Lee, but she was interrupted by another incoherent scream from Ruth. She waited for the general to quiet back down, and then continued with Lee.

She asked Lee what had happened, and Lee almost screamed that she thought she was going to be masturbated.

Janice told Lee that she thought that was a great idea. Lee couldn't help begging to please not have that happen.

"But, Lee dear, your cunt looks kind of dry, and there's a bunch more people who want to feel it. If someone makes you cum, afterwards your hole will be nice and wet and all those folks will be able to reach up inside you with no problem."

Lee started to object, Janice had already moved away. In fact, she had gone to the next guy in line and told him her idea. Well, Janice was completely shocked to hear that he totally agreed with her. And even better, he said he would be happy to take of that for Janice.

Well, with that crisis averted, Janice went back over to where Ruth was still performing. Well, sort of. The next to last guy was playing with Ruth's equipment, but Ruth was not really shaking any more, she would just sway from side to side.

Janice was actually thinking she'd have to call an end to it. She didn't think that Ruth would be able to cum again. But just as she was pondering the issue, Ruth shook violently and let out another scream. It was like Ruth was cumming in a dream, but she was still cumming and that was all that mattered. After all, there was only one more guy to go, and he already had fingers in the pussy and asshole and was beginning to work on the little nubbin.

Lee meanwhile was starting to shake. The guy Janice had spoken to, had started working her clit as soon as he got into position. Normally, Lee would have been slow to react, but at this point so many people had been at her clit, vagina, and anus, that her entire back end area was way over stimulated.

As Lee got horny, she began to snort. Considering, she was marked like a race horse, it was sort of appropriate. A few moments later, she began to stamp her feet as well.

The guy working on Lee just kept going on her button. Finally, the little Korean yelled and really began to stomp. With a little imagination, you could say it sounded like a horse neighing. It went on for a minute or so, and then stopped, Then Lee's head hung down and she went quiet. The guy stuck a finger up the girl's cunt, and sure enough it was absolutely dripping. His job done, he left the show and let the next person in line have some fun.

While she came, Lee actually forgot where she was. But it quickly came back to her. She just hung her head in complete humiliation. She didn't even react when fingers slid easily into her slit. They didn't stay long, but they were quickly replaced. Lee just stayed like that, bent over, head drooped down, sobbing tears, as people she couldn't even see stuck fingers into her vagina and asshole and then quickly moved on.

A few minutes later it was over. The last guy had masturbated Ruth, and the last person had fingered Lee's openings. Janice just looked around at what was left in her tent.

Gertie was still sitting in her chair, legs draped over the arms to show her pussy. She was the only one of the five women still completely conscious, and she was in shock. She had seen everything happening to the others, and she had kept herself open and hoped no one did anything else to her.

Gitte was on the floor still moaning from being ass-fucked and masturbated. It was hard to tell if it was more from exhaustion or humiliation.

With Sue Lynn, on the other hand it was easy to tell. She had been ass fucked twice and she was lying on the floor, not moving. Janice wondered if her abused anal opening had finally managed to close itself.

Ruth was still in her chair, but she was completely out of it. Janice lifted her head up, but Ruth's eyes didn't open. When Janice let go, Ruth's head just flopped back down on her chest.

Lee was still standing, but she wasn't moving either. Between the humiliation and the orgasm, she was pretty out of it as well. Janice could see that her eyes were open, but they weren't really focused on anything.

Tony, Connie, and everyone else had already filed out, and Janice was alone with the carnage. She glanced at each woman one more time, and then she turned out all the lights in the tent. Janice walked out the door and left the five women there to recover for however long it took.

*

Notes to my readers:

Well, I keep hoping it will be quicker between chapters, but it just never seems to be. All I can say is I'm sorry, but life gets in the way. I hope at least that you will find this chapter worth the wait.

For those of you who enjoy my stories, please send me feedback, leave comments, and vote. I really do appreciate all the messages. For those of you who don't enjoy them, you may do all of the same things, but I probably won't enjoy it as much. Of course, if you don't enjoy my stories, why are you still reading them? I have over 80 here now, it's not like you don't know what you're going to get from me. lol

Finally, on a personal note, I am still looking for a good cyber slave. Preferably a reliable one. Over the last year I've had 4 women contact me, but haven't really wanted to play long term. If you're female, have a cam, and my imagination has your attention, send me feedback with your email address and I'll get back to you. Looks and age aren't important, reliability and obedience are. Please note when I say age doesn't matter, I mean I don't care if you are older. I am not remotely interested in kids, and if you're under age you have no business on this site anyway.

Once again, thank you all for your patience and I hope that this story has at least been worth the wait.

mcfbridge