Casino Plot Ch. 17

Story Info
The Third Event.
5.6k words
4.54
6.9k
2

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers

"Do you know that woman? I've never seen her before."

"Actually, you have Jim. I know you had dinner with her and her husband a few years ago."

"Dinner with that woman and her husband, Tony are you sure? Who the Hell is she?"

"Jim, that's Emily Parker."

"General Parker's WIFE??!! You're shitting me. Are you sure?"

"Oh yeah, Jim, I'm sure." Janice chimed in at this point. "Tony, do you think we did that to her?"

"I don't know, Janice. I really hope not. I kind of doubt it. I saw her and the general before they left for Italy beginning of last year. She looked like her normal obnoxious self.

"Well she doesn't look like herself now. What the FUCK is she doing here? And dear God! The woman didn't even drink. Now look at her!"

"What do we do WITH HER?" This came from Connie. "Do we just leave her wondering around wasted?"

"No, we don't. Jim, call security and have them look for her tomorrow. When they find her, have them bring her here. We'll talk to her tomorrow night and try and find out what happened."

"What if she isn't there, or what if she doesn't want to come?"

"She'll be there. Somehow, she got a ticket and it goes for the whole event. She won't leave. And looking at her, I don't think she'll be in any condition to resist."

"All right. And THEN what the Hell do we do with her?"

"I have no idea, Jim. Let's just get her up here and go from there."

"Ok, Tony, it's your show. I'll have security pick her up."

"Good, now let's all get some rest. Tomorrow should be a fun day."

"Well, maybe not for everyone." Janice couldn't help it. Everyone laughed with her, and then they all turned in for the night.

The next morning, Lee and the four contestants got up and headed for breakfast. This was definitely the hardest meal of the day. All five ladies' stomach churned a bit as they could only imagine what the new day would bring. None of them ate very much.

Like the day before, they waited as long as they could before leaving. Then they headed out to their cars and were driven to the stage. There on the stage was a strange large panel. Lee was also relieved to see that five washing machines were also there.

The panel was huge. It was also standing in the middle of the stage in some type of stand. It was very thin, no more than a half-inch thick, if that. It was taller than a person and at least 10 feet wide. There were horizontal slots in it at what seemed like face level, and there was some type of control lever on one side. None of the ladies could even come up with a guess of what it did. They were sure it was nothing good.

"Ladies, if you would take your seats please."

The five women knew what seats Janice was referring to. They headed over to the washing machines. Sitting down on that nozzle and forcing it up your butt was so dreadful. That changed nothing of course. Shortly all five women were indeed seated with a nozzle stuck up her ass.

"Ok ladies, now fasten your straps and plug your cunts."

There was no point in complaining. Lee certainly couldn't object as she had actually asked for this. The women put the second nozzle inside their vaginas. They tightened the straps to hold it in place. Then they all squirmed as Janice hit the buttons that fully tightened everything.

Lee was thinking that maybe being washed wasn't such a good idea after all. Then the water started shooting up her ass, and she stopped thinking all together.

The crowd was laughing on all four sides, as the five women went into their cleaning dance. First, there was the shrieking and shaking as all that water went through their buttholes. After that came the squealing and squirming as their insides were scrubbed out. Finally, there was the stamping and stomping as the icy rinse water went in to get the soap out of their insides.

As the rinse water drained out of the ladies, their stomachs deflated and so did the rest of their bodies. The women sagged into their seats as that water exited out their rectums. Then they began their dance at an even faster pace when the routine started again inside their vaginas.

When the water began pouring into those pussies, five sets of eyes popped wide open. Then when the agitators started scraping those cunt walls, the screaming hit some amazing high notes. After that, the icy water hitting warm twats practically froze the women in place. Their mouths dropped wide open and they just sat there like statues until their pussies were totally drained out. When it was done, the five cleaned out ladies were just as drained as their insides.

Janice released four of the five women. Then she began talking to the audience, so the contestants would have a little time to recover before the game.

"Folks, this game really didn't require any washing. It's just that I know some of you will want to check out those holes this evening. Our ladies would be so embarrassed if your fingers, or other parts, didn't come out clean. "

"Now, as you may remember..." Janice was reviewing the scores, as Ruth and the others continued to recover. They really didn't hear what she was saying. Mostly, they tried to get their breath back and get off those nozzles. The four contestants made it off and dropped to their knees. Lee, however, found herself still strapped in.

The hostess managed to steady herself. She got her breathing back to normal and pulled at her straps. Nothing gave. "Janice, it's not working. I'm still STUCK!!"

Janice had finished her scoring review. "Hon, it's working fine. We haven't had our anthem yet, and we need to find today's musician to play you. I don't have any other chairs on stage, so we'll just have your instrument played while you're on your washer. Don't worry, as soon as we find someone, I'll unplug your pussy so it can play it's song."

Lee wasn't remotely worried about that. She just wanted off the plug up her butt. Now she'd have to be masturbated while that rubber stopper was stuck through her anus. The little colonel wanted to beg Janice to let her off, but she knew it wouldn't help. She might as well save her energy for what she had to do next. After all, if she didn't cum well and provide a good performance, things might get worse.

While Lee stayed mounted where she was, Janice went through the process of finding a musician. Soon enough, a young lady was making her way over to where Lee would perform. Colonel Kwan saw the young brunette coming over to her and struggled not to be ill. She hated having a woman masturbate her.

When the woman reached Lee, Janice released the strap between her legs and pulled that nozzle out of the cunt. "There you go, hon. That instrument is all shiny and clean. It's tuned up and ready to go. I'm sure you've played one of these in your time, so let's hear what you can do."

The woman blushed a little at that last part, but she reached down between Lee's open legs and found the key to the instrument. After that, her fingers began dancing on the keyboard as she began her concerto on Lee's clitoris.

The girl's fingers were small and moved quickly. Lee was squirming in seconds. When a couple of fingers went into her opening, Lee squeaked and her legs began dancing in place. A few minutes later, Lee screamed to the crowd that she was cumming. The entire audience applauded as Lee flung herself left and right in the chair. As the young lady made her way back to her seat, the crowd rose to its feet giving her a standing ovation for her original composition.

"Now folks, THAT is what our anthem should sound like. Bravo, madam, bravo." Janice congratulated the musician on her magnificent playing. "Now normally, we would have Colonel Kwan demonstrate our event. But right now she seems understandably tired after that incredible performance. So we will simply continue without her. Besides, she looks lovely mounted for display like that. Oh, and Colonel, please keep those legs open so everyone can enjoy your display."

Lee was still catching her breath. She could hear Janice talking, but at first it didn't register. Then she realized she was going to be left stuck on her washing machine. She would be mounted by that thing up her anus throughout the entire event. Not only that, but she was expected to display her vagina to the crowd the entire time.

Still, that was probably better than having to demonstrate the event. Lee opened her legs so that everyone could see her pussy. It was really embarrassing to know they could all see the thing sticking up her butt as well. At least, though, if she didn't draw any other attention to herself she wouldn't have to take part in whatever awful game Janice had in store for the others.

While Lee was busy showing off her snatch, Ruth and the others were told to go over to the big panel. They still had no idea what it was for, but they went over and stood next to it. Not obeying never ended well.

"Ok, ladies, now press your faces to the wall and stick your tongues through."

Their TONGUES! That did not sound promising. But the women did as they were told. They placed their faces up against the panel and pushed their tongues through the slots.

As the women made their way to the wall, Janice walked behind the panel and joined Connie who was already back there. When the four tongues came through, each woman grabbed one in each hand. Janice had Ruth's and Sue Lynn's, and Connie had the twins'. When they had all four they pulled them, gently but firmly, as far out as they would go.

Ruth and the others' eyes almost popped out of their heads. Their faces were smashed against the panel, and their mouths were pressed to the slits like they were kissing them. Someone was holding their TONGUES!!!

With all four tongues stretched out, Janice signaled the stage hand who was standing by the side of the panel. The man pulled down on the handle, and clamps inside the panel squeezed down on those tongues, locking them in place. The contestants tried pulling back on their tongues, but they weren't moving.

While the women were flipping their tongues around, trying to pull them back into their mouths, Janice had business to attend to.

"Folks, for this next game I need 40 men. Specifically, 40 men who would like to cum on one of those tongues. The cost for a shot is only $100. So, if you want a shot use your phone and buy a chance. Oh, and stagehands, we need that last piece of equipment if you please.

Janice had been worried about this one. She had wanted to make the price $50, but Tony and Jim had assured her there would be plenty of takers at $100. Apparently, they were right. There were well over 2000 men in the audience and several hundred entered the lottery.

"Folks, if a name appears on your screen, you won. If you win, walk down here and make a line in front of the lady whose name was on your phone." Sure enough, in about 10 more seconds a bunch of guys were making their way to the stage.

While the men were coming to the stage, Janice's assistants were bringing out a long two step platform. It was placed in front of the panel with those tongues sticking through it.

"Ok folks, this game is very simple. When a guy reaches the front of the line, he takes his cock out and cums on that tongue. He can accomplish that however he likes. Guys you can just jerk off, you can rub it on those tongues, Hell you can fold a tongue around it use that the rub it. The only thing you can't do is damage the tongue. Remember, there are other people who want to use it."

The audience was laughing at that point, and Janice had to wait a few seconds to continue. "Now guys, after you cum, fold the tongue up on the sides and lift it a bit. That way the cum will run down in the lady. And girls, the first one of you who swallows ten loads wins."

"Now, one other thing. You ladies can use your tongues to speed the guys up. You can lick at those cocks, or do whatever you can think of to get yourself a load. So gentlemen, on your marks, get set, GO!"

When Janice said GO!, the first man in front of each lady climbed up the steps. Sure enough, the guys were at a perfect height. Their crotches were basically lined up with those tongues. Each man quickly unzipped and pulled his dick out. Then they started rubbing them on those tongues.

The ladies all let out a hiss. They couldn't see their own tongues. But they could feel dicks being rubbed on them. This had to be one of the most humiliating things that had ever happened to them.

The guys loved rubbing their cocks on those tongues. The guys using the twins put their hands under the tongues and folded them like hot dog buns. Then they just slid their dicks in the crease.

Ruth's guy decided to just jerk off on Ruth's tongue. He held the tongue up with one hand and began stroking his dick with the other. Ruth didn't know it, but she was about to take an early lead. This was by far the quickest method.

Sue Lynn swallowed her pride. She wanted to win no matter what. When she felt the dick on her tongue, she began doing her best to lick it. She tried curling her tongue around it, or just flicking her tongue and hitting it. Anything to give herself an edge. The problem was that the guy was so fascinated watching Sue's tongue, that he just held his dick where she could reach it and let her work on it.

It was only three of four minutes before the guy jerking off on Ruth's tongue finished the job. He pushed the tip down on the tongue and began squirting cum all over it. He curled the edges up, so that all the cum would funnel back towards the panel. There was a small notch above the center of the slit in the panel. This would allow the cum to flow through the panel and into the waiting woman's mouth.

Ruth felt the slime on her tongue a moment before the taste registered. Then she realized that cum was being coated on her tongue. Also, she felt her tongue curled up so it couldn't fall off. A couple of seconds later, the cum began trickling down her tongue towards the wall. With her lips smashed into the panel, the cum poured down her tongue, through her lips and into her throat. Ruth couldn't have avoided swallowing it whether she wanted to or not.

The general had barely finished gulping the first load down, when she felt new fingers holding her tongue. Then another dick was rubbing it. There was no time to think about what had just happened. She needed to be prepared to swallow the next load.

Ruth's second load was pouring down her throat, when Sue Lynn got her first. She felt the guy grab her tongue and hold it. A second later cum was squirting on it. Sue Lynn felt it running back, and she did her best to suck it into her mouth. She wanted to get to the next dick as soon as possible.

The guys with the twins went last. They had wanted to rub those tongues for a while. Janice was actually signaling them to pick up the pace when they finally decided to jerk off on the tongues. The held the rubbery appendages to their dicks and stroked into them. Soon, both twins had cum pouring down their throats.

The biggest challenge to all the women was adjusting to the fact that their tongues were covered in cum, and fresh dicks were constantly rubbing on them.

The twins both hated the taste and just tried to survive the ordeal. Fingers would hold their tongues, and another layer of slime would coat them. Then their tongues would be held up, so the cum would run into their mouths. They would barely get one load swallowed before the next guy started playing with their tongues.

Ruth tried to keep her tongue stiff, and like Sue Lynn, when she felt cum on it she sucked it down quickly. Sue Lynn was next to her, and she could tell from the colonel's reactions when she was eating a load. Ruth knew she had a lead and wanted to keep it.

Sue Lynn kept trying, but she never realized her efforts were self defeating. Her work was so entertaining that none of her guys were in a hurry to finish. They enjoyed the way her tongue worked.

Ruth kept her lead. She was swallowing her fifth load while Sue Lynn was still working on her fourth dick. The twins were even further behind. They had each just swallowed their second loads and new guys were grabbing their tongues.

As the action progressed, Janice looked over to the side of the stage. Sure enough, that same woman was standing there. It was hard to believe it was Emily Parker. She was dirty and even drunker than yesterday. Janice signaled to security and three guards moved towards Emily.

The guards took Emily by the arm. She tried to resist for a minute. But she was so drunk, she could barely stand. The woman stumbled and almost fell. The guards half escorted and half carried the intoxicated woman off the stage. As instructed, they took her to the boats and handed her off to people who would take her to Tony's quarters.

Meanwhile, the tongue work continued. Ruth was swallowing load number eight. Sue Lynn was still licking her sixth dick. Gertie's fifth one was currently squirting onto her tongue, while Gitte's fifth guy was still playing with her.

For the women, the layers of cum being held on their tongues was hideous. But the most degrading thing was that man after man that they couldn't see was holding their tongues and doing whatever they wanted with them.

Ruth was counting loads. Another man dumped one on her tongue, and then the last man was holding it. He was actually wiping his dick with it. By now, Ruth didn't give a shit. Just let him cum on it and she would be done. He could do whatever he wanted with her tongue. If he would just cum so she would win the event.

The twins wanted out. They were trying to beg, but with their mouths pressed into the panel nothing but a hum came out. And of course with their tongues stretched out, there was no chance of forming words. The humming would stop when a load of cum poured into their mouths. Then, when new fingers were holding their tongues it would start again.

Sue Lynn was still trying to work her tongue. She knew she was behind Ruth, but she could still get second. There, another load was coating her tongue. She sucked it down her throat and waited to feel the next man's fingers. Sure enough, her tongue was being grabbed again. Another dick rubbed it and she tried her best to have her tongue attack it.

Ruth wanted to shout. The last guy was cumming on her tongue. As soon as it stopped, she sucked the load through the panel and swallowed it down. She had WON!!

The general hoped that since she had finished, her tongue would be released. Unfortunately, that was not to be. There was a single lever that clamped all the tongues down and could only be used to release all of them. Ruth would have to stay there. Her tongue would stay stuck through the wall with cold cum coating it.

Sue Lynn could tell that Ruth had finished. She still had the guy currently using her tongue plus one more. The colonel also knew she was well ahead of the twins. She quit trying to work. She would just stand there and let the last two guys finish with her tongue.

The twins had no idea how they were doing. Nor did they care. They just kept whining while guys played with their tongues. Fresh cum would be added to the stale stuff that already coated them. The sisters might have sagged to their knees, if their trapped tongues hadn't prevented it.

About ten minutes later, Sue Lynn received her last load. Like Ruth, she found herself stuck through the wall with a cum-coated tongue. Also like Ruth, she just stood there waiting for this ordeal to end.

It was over twenty minutes later before Gitte got her last load. Gertie had barely beaten her for third. She had just finished swallowing her tenth load, when Gitte's tongue was being painted with her last one.

When Gitte swallowed her last load, Janice blew a whistle. "That's it folks. Let's give our contestants a hand."

The crowd did just that, breaking out in applause. The women could not have cared less. All they wanted was their tongues back.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers
12