Casino Plot Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen, would the last guys for each woman help them acknowledge the crowd. Grab those tongues and wave back to our audience."

The four contestants all moaned as they felt fingers grab their tongues again. Sure enough, they were shorty being waved at the crowd. The taste of stale cum and dirty fingers was nauseating. Couldn't they PLEASE have their tongues back.

A moment later, their wish was granted. Janice walked over and released the clamping lever at the side of the panel. All four women's tongues snapped back into their mouths, and they stumbled back from the wall.

Sue Lynn would have fallen. Fortunately Janice had expected them to be off balance, so a large stage hand was there to catch each lady as she was released. And if they took the opportunity to grab a big tit at the same time, no one would complain.

"Well folks, I hope you wagered well. And for those who have bet on the overall results, the updated scores after this event are on the monitors."

The twins had no interest, but Sue Lynn and Ruth both looked up.

Ruth:25 Points

Sue Lynn:17 Points

Gitte: 7 Points

Gertie: 2 Points

Ruth had a decent lead. She knew she'd need it in whatever the final obstacle course involved. The general was in better physical shape than Sue Lynn, but she was also several years older. Ruth knew she'd need every advantage she could get. Then Janice gave her something else to think about.

"Ruth, congratulations on your win. Everyone is looking forward to hearing you play our anthem. So take a seat next to Lee and let's hear our favorite song. Oh and Lee, as long as you are there, feel free to play a duet with Ruth if you like. If not, at least pull that thing open so our audience can compare instruments."

Lee had absolutely no desire to "play a duet" with Ruth. She'd been masturbated once, and that was quite enough. Quickly she found her flaps and pulled them apart. Her clit and opening were now very visible, and the audience would easily be able to compare her and Ruth's equipment side by side.

Ruth, meanwhile, was headed to her washing machine. It was bad enough to have to play with herself in front of everyone. Now she would have to do it with a nozzle up her butt. The general didn't even bother to ask if she had to jam that thing up her ass. She knew the answer. Ruth lined the plug up with her anus and sat down. She still couldn't prevent the slight groan that escaped as the rubber nozzle pushed through.

When she was down, Ruth reached between her legs and opened her pussy. The general figured the sooner she started, the sooner she would be done. So she found her button and began working on it. As she began masturbating, a cheer started up in the crowd. "LET'S GO RUTH!!" Apparently the general now had a cheering section.

Janice was honestly surprised. The crowd really was cheering for Ruth. She wondered why they had selected her as their favorite. She would have to go through the video from yesterday and see if it showed anything interesting. Not that it mattered, the crowd was welcome to cheer whoever they wanted.

The cheering really motivated Ruth. When she heard them chant her name, she really wanted to give them a good show. By GOD! She would show them what her instrument could really do. Ruth continued to work her clit, and at the same time she jammed two fingers of her other hand deep up her cunt. Then, with her legs spread as wide as they would go, she began finger fucking herself hard for her audience.

Ruth's efforts were working, both on her and the crowd. The general could feel her orgasm start to build, and at the same time the crowd began to cheer louder. Normally when she was made to masturbate publicly, Ruth would try to limit her orgasm as much as possible. She always found losing control of her body as she came humiliating.

This time, Ruth worked towards cumming as hard as she could. Her fans wanted to see her go off, and she wouldn't disappoint them. She slammed those fingers up her slit harder and harder, and her button was getting an intense workout as well.

When Ruth was ready to cum, she threw her head back and howled. She screamed at the crowd she was cumming. Those fingers began moving even faster in her hole, and a syrupy liquid was clearly visible on her hand. The general kicked her feet and continued to pound her own hole. She continued to scream, but no words were really understandable. Finally, she couldn't keep it going any more and the general simply collapsed in her seat.

"Folks, I hope you appreciated that performance. I think that was the finest rendition of our anthem yet. Our other ladies will have a hard time topping that one."

"Ladies and gentlemen, that concludes this morning's event. As you can tell from the clock, it was a shorter event than the others. That is because the one this afternoon is quite long."

"That said, it is also quite intense. So, for that reason we are going to allow our contestants to simply head back to their camp and rest. Don't worry, you will all get opportunities to visit them this evening."

"In the meantime, please head back to the boats. Our chef has prepared a particularly fabulous lunch today. Also, this afternoon's event will start a little early. Please be back here by 1:15. The event will start promptly at 1:30. That will give you a few minutes to place any bets. So have a wonderful lunch and I'll see you all back here early this afternoon."

Janice made her way over to the washing machines. Getting a break sounded too good to be true, and Ruth wondered what was really going to happen next. But Janice simply unstrapped Lee, who was still locked on her washer. Then she told the women to be back by 1:00 and to have a nice lunch. Ruth just sat there as she watched Janice join Tony and the others leaving the area. She was still recovering from her performance, but she quickly lifted her asshole off the stopper that was stuffed inside it and got to her feet.

The four contestants along with Lee began their walk to the car. They were still afraid that something would happen, but nothing did. The car that had dropped them off was right where they had left it. They climbed in and the limo drove them back to camp.

While Ruth and her friends were headed back to their camp, Janice and her group made their way to Tony's room.

When they got there, Emily Parker was lying on the bed naked. The doctor for the casino was standing next to her.

"Why is she naked, doc?" Tony was asking, but the other three were curious, too.

"She was so filthy, we had to wash her. Her clothes were covered in dirt. There was vomit and spilled rum on her shirt. Also, she had wet herself. There was no way I could check her out in that condition."

"Understood, but she could have put a robe on afterwards."

"There's one next to her, she wouldn't keep it on. She kept saying that people needed to fuck the big butt. Honestly, she is so drunk I don't even know if she knows what she's saying."

"So how bad is she?"

"I don't know completely now. Her blood alcohol is about .23%. I amazed she could stand up. She must drink an awful lot to be able to stay conscious at that level."

At that point, Emily stirred a bit. She reached back and pulled her butt cheeks apart. "C'mon boys, the big butt is ready and I need my drink." Emily was keeping her anus exposed to everyone, but no one had any idea what she was talking about.

"While she has that opened up like that, Tony, put a finger in that hole and tell me what you feel. Oh, and I would use gloves to do it. God knows what diseases she may have."

Tony did as the doctor suggested. He put on a rubber glove and stuck a finger up Emily's anus. The woman barely moved. Either she was too drunk to care, or she'd had so many fingers in there it didn't matter. There was also obviously one other issue.

"So, what do you feel?"

"I barely feel anything. That hole is so loose, the ring barely touches my finger going through it."

"Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Contrary to popular belief, anal sex does not damage the rectum permanently. That's an old wives' tale. For her anus to be that loose, she must have had anal sex with multiple partners very recently. No later than last night. And by multiple, I don't mean two or even three. It would take at least a half dozen men to leave her rectum in that condition for that long."

"So, what do we do with her?" Janice had watched the examination, but she still had no idea what to do with a majorly intoxicated general's wife.

It was the doctor who answered. "You leave her with me. I'll take her to the infirmary and do a more thorough exam. Also, I'll run some tests. I can't do any complex ones, but I should have basic blood test results when you get back this evening. Also, I'll give her something to try and sober her up at least some. She should be able to tell you more after that."

"All right, Doc, I'll leave her in your hands. Janice, let's go get lunch and then head back for the afternoon event."

"Speaking of tests, are we absolutely sure there will be no health risks from what we are doing this afternoon?" This came from Connie, who had concerns other than Emily Parker.

"Yep, I'm sure, " Janice told her. "Jim was able to get access to all five women's medical records. None of them have any sensitivities or allergies to insect stings. They'll be fine."

"Well maybe not fine, " Connie was laughing now. "But they'll be able to breathe enough to scream." Jim, Tony, and their two ladies were laughing uproariously as they left the room and headed off to lunch.

Notes to my readers:

Well, another chapter out at a decent pace. Still no promises that I can keep this up.

Like this event, this chapter was a bit shorter. That said, the next one may be a bit longer so bear with me.

For those of you who don't know who Emily Parker is, if you go back and read the previous two stories in this series it will bring you up to date. Casino Debt is the first, and Casino Setup is the second. On the other hand, if you are simply enjoying this story and don't care what came before it, that's perfectly fine as well.

As I said last time, this story is getting long but it's going to be the last one with these characters. There are a lot of loose ends to wrap up. I hope when I do get to the end, those of you who have stuck with me through this series will be happy with it. I don't know exactly how many chapters there will end up being, but my best guess is about 25.

Finally, if you enjoy my stories please vote and leave comments. Literotica will also allow you to send me comments directly if you are a member. I do read all the feedback. I enjoy the serious ones, and I quickly delete the trolls. And yes, there is definitely a difference between leaving criticism and trolling.

Once again, thank you all for your patience and I hope you've enjoyed this story.

mcfbridge

12