Casino Plot Ch. 18

Story Info
Game Number 4. The Olympics Continue.
17k words
4.66
8.2k
0

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers

Back at the contestant's camp, the mess tent was still empty. Strangely enough, all the women had wanted to go brush their teeth first. They all had a strange desire to clean their mouths.

It was a good half-hour before the five of them drifted in for lunch. Sue Lynn and Ruth immediately ordered a drink and lunch. Lee did the same a few minutes later. The twins came in and just hung their heads and said nothing.

"C'mon Sergeants, have a drink it helps." Sue Lynn was trying to make the best of it.

"Fuck that, Sue Lynn, we just want to go home."

Ruth wasn't sure which twin was whining, and she didn't care either. "Well, we'd all like to do that, but we're in this together. So quit bitching and pull..."

Sue Lynn tapped Ruth on the shoulder and took over. Ruth started to turn on Sue Lynn, but she saw the look on the colonel's face and decided against it.

"It's rough, Gertie, but we'll get through it. And after this week, we don't have to worry about prison any more. Just hang in there. We're all with you. Now have a drink and eat something."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am. "

The five women finished their meal, and then started to head out. But Ruth stopped Sue Lynn before she could leave. She waited til the others were out of ear-shot.

"What was that all about?"

"You were going to chew out the Kriegers."

"Yeah, so?"

"Ruth, they're barely hanging on. Those two are the most gutless cowards you've ever seen. We've always known they can dish it out and can't take it. You know how they always loved bitching at everyone on base because they knew we were behind them and there was nothing anyone could do about it."

"Again, Sue Lynn, so what?"

"We have to make it through the rest of this thing, or we go to prison. If those two twits fall apart, they can take us with them. Like it or not, we have to make sure they get through this."

"Fuck, Sue Lynn, there are times I'm not 100% sure I'm going to get through this, but I get your point." Ruth actually chuckled a bit as she said it.

"Yeah, well we know the twins aren't going to win, so I guess I only have to beat your ass to be home free."

"In your dreams, colonel."

The two women were actually laughing as they headed to the cars. It would probably be the last time they would laugh that day.

Meanwhile, Janice and her group were headed back as well. Janice still couldn't get her mind off of Emily.

"Tony, can you imagine Emily having six guys fuck her up the butt in one night?"

"Honestly, hon, I can't imagine her letting one guy do it. But then again, I couldn't have imagined her that drunk either."

"We've got to find out what happened to her."

"Well, let's leave it to the doctor for now. Hopefully, he can bring her around a bit, and then we'll be able to get some answers. In the meantime, you've got a game to run."

"True enough. I guess I'll just have to suffer my way through it. Oh wait, no, not me, Ruth and her group will have to suffer their way through it."

Janice and Tony were laughing just as much as Ruth and Sue Lynn were as they went over to the stage. Of course, they would find a lot more humor in what was to come than Ruth's group would.

Janice and her group were already at the stage when Ruth and her friends arrived. The final touches were just being made to the crazy contraptions on the stage. The four contestants just stared at the things. They couldn't even begin to imagine what it did.

There were four of them, one obviously for each contestant. The main part was some type of curved surface. There was a large hump at one end, and then a piece slanting up into the air at the other end.

At both ends there were two vertical poles near it, one on each side. Connected to the poles were all sorts of strange items. Finally, there were two horizontal poles at the front and back that connected each pair of verticals at the top.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I know you are all curious about our little devices here. So, the lovely Lee Kwan is going to demonstrate how they work. Lee, if you would be so kind as to lay down here, we will show everyone what these things do."

Lee wasn't even sure where to lay down. Janice had to guide her over and explain. She was to lay herself over the big hump at the back. This would stick her ass up in the air and point it back at the audience. Then she was to lay the upper part of her body along the slanted piece. The slanted surface stopped about halfway between her navel and her boobs. It wasn't high enough to really support her weight and was very uncomfortable. Lee wondered how long anyone could be in this position.

"Ok folks now that Lee is in position, we'll finish setting this thing up." With that, Janice pushed on an item connected to the left front pole. As it swung out, everyone could see it was a board with a large hole cut out of the center. It came to rest right up against Lee's face. Lee's head fit through the hole, and inside the hole was a chin rest for her to rest her head.

With the new board holding her head, Lee was a little more comfortable. But Janice wasn't done. "Now the next board."

Janice went over to the right front pole and swung out another board. This one went right between the slanted piece of the bed and the board with Lee's face sticking through it. There were two holes in this board, and it was obvious what they were for.

"Now folks, we don't want to leave those tits unsupported." As Janice spoke, she reached in between Lee and the board. There was a hole in front of each boob, but the tits weren't lined up with them. Instead the board was just smashing those jugs into Lee's chest. Janice solved the problem though. She reached in and found Lee's right tit. Then she lifted it up and pushed it through the hole. After that she walked around Lee and repeated the process on the other side.

"Ok, the last part is to make sure everything is properly displayed." Janice walked behind Lee. She used her foot to push the colonel's left foot up against the pole near it. There was a spring cuff anchored there. As soon as Lee's ankle was pressed into it, it snapped shut. Seconds later, Janice locked up Lee's right leg the same way. Colonel Kwan's legs were now locked wide open, and the crowd had a great view of her spread out backside.

With the legs locked in, Janice now did the same thing with Lee's arms. She pulled them out to the side and fastened them into cuffs on the front poles. Lee was now beautifully displayed and definitely not going anywhere.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I believe this position beautifully presents Colonel Kwan's instrument. So, who would like to be our musician for this event?"

Janice didn't even have to mention the app. Audience members were buying chances like crazy. A couple of minutes later, a well-dressed young man was making his way to the stage.

The guy came over to where Janice was standing behind Lee. He started to reach for her pussy, but Janice stopped him. "Sir, this is an unusual position for the instrument. I recommend you work the tuning knobs a bit to make sure it's in tune."

From where Janice was obviously looking as she spoke, there was no doubt what she meant about tuning knobs. The man moved around in front of Lee. There were those two large tits stuffed through the holes. Than man took one in each hand and began gently squeezing them.

"Sir, I know those are nice, but remember you really need to work those knobs to make sure everything is in tune." The young man, whose name was Andrew, just grinned. Then he pinched one of Lee's nipples between the thumb and index finger of each hand.

Lee couldn't help squirming a bit as her nips were squeezed and gently twisted. "Lee, you're the expert on your instrument, so you be sure to tell us when it's tuned and ready."

Jesus Christ! She was going to have to announce when she was ready to MASTURBATED! Well, it wasn't like it would get any easier, and she probably needed to speak up quick before her nipples took too much abuse.

"I'm in tune, Janice! I'm in TUNE!"

"You sure Lee? Is your instrument ready?"

"Oh YES! My instrument is completely ready. He needs to play my instrument, NOW!"

Lee couldn't believe she was begging to be played with. Of course, what she was really begging for was for it to be over.

"Ok, sir. Head back there and play our anthem. And don't forget, the way that instrument is spread out this way you have access to all the keys. I expect you to play all the notes that instrument has."

"Oh, yes ma'am. I will do my best." With that, Andrew walked behind Lee and put his hand up between her spread out legs. He just gave that pretty little pussy a few gentle petting strokes before he seriously went to work on it.

"Oh my GOD!" Lee's head jerked in the hole.

"What happened, Lee? I don't remember those lyrics from our anthem."

"He stuck two fingers UP ME!!"

"Oh, well apparently he found a new chord on your instrument. Good job, sir. Keep up the good work."

Andrew did just that. He pulled the fingers out of Lee's slit and slid them down to her clit. He began rubbing the thing, but let the thumb of the same hand slide back into the pussy. Lee's head jerked again when he stuck two fingers of his other hand way up her ass.

Lee was moaning and grinding. The guy was fingering both her openings while he was working her button. She tried to hold still, but she just couldn't. The sensations were too overwhelming. The best thing to do was not fight it. The sooner she could show the crowd a really good orgasm, the sooner it would be over.

It didn't take long either. Less than five minutes more and Lee started shrieking. "CUMMING! I'M CUMMING. GOD! GOD! GOD!"

The crowd broke into applause. It wasn't just the sound. Lee's big ass was bouncing up and down. She was fucking her own pussy and asshole on Andrew's fingers and thumb. When she came to rest on his digits, he just held them up inside her for a while. He kept them there until Janice congratulated him on his performance and sent him back to his seat.

Lee was relieved to feel everything pull out of her openings. She was even more relieved when Janice unstrapped her from that god-awful contraption. She was less relieved when Janice told her to go sit on a washing machine, but that was still better than where she was. The colonel slowly made her way over and got seated with a nozzle in her asshole.

"Folks, now that you've seen how these gadgets work, give us a few minutes to strap our contestants in them. After that, I'll explain this next game."

For the next five minutes or so, the crowd was entertained by watching four naked ladies strapped into those weird things. Ruth and the others laid on the curly surfaces and allowed their arms and legs to be strapped in. Their butts were up in the air, totally exposed and vulnerable. There was no way that could be good.

After they were strapped in, and their heads and tits were pushed through the appropriate holes, the four contestants waited to see what came next. Very shortly, what looked like four strongman games from a carnival were rolled onto the stage. The ladies were even more confused now.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the midway. Step right up and play the games. You've all been to carnivals and fairs. You all know they have the most fun games. Well, we are not about to be outdone."

"Folks, this event will consist of five carnival games. The first one, as you can see, is the strong man."

"On our stage are four of those games where you hit the hammer onto a platform that launches a bell ringer into the air. The only difference is that if you look at the top of our game, there is no bell."

The audience glanced up to the top, and as they had been told there was no bell there.

"Folks we actually call this first game, Power Suction. You folks supply the power, our ladies supply the suction. So, how does it work I can hear you asking. Well, let us finish assembling these and I think you'll get the picture."

As the crowd watched, crewmen brought ladders out to each of the machines. A plastic tube, about the width of a baseball was attached to the back of the game. It ran up and down from the very base of the game to the absolute top.

After that, the crewmen climbed the ladders to the tops of the machines. When the got there, each man dropped what looked like a big hockey puck down the tube. They were the exact width of the tubes and they landed flat at the bottom.

Next, each man took a huge jug of some liquid and began pouring it into the tubes. The stuff was white, thick, and appeared somewhat lumpy as it went in. The men continued to pour until the tubes were totally full.

With the tubes full, a cap was screwed down onto them. There was some type of nozzle coming out of the cap, and a hose was then attached to that. The men climbed down the ladders and grabbed the hoses. They were quite long, and one could easily reach to the front of each woman.

"All right, ladies and gentlemen, we are about ready to start. You've already seen these ladies swallow a lot of cum. But we want to really test their blowjob abilities."

Ruth's ears picked up at that. What the Hell was coming, and what did it have to do with those gadgets.

"Obviously, we couldn't come up with that much cum. But don't worry, those tube are filled with the next best thing. Now our stagehands will connect the other ends of those tubes."

The four men were still standing in front of each woman. But at first, they made no effort to deal with the hoses. Instead, they reached into a large box that was under the slanted portion of the bed. Each man pulled out the same object.

Sue Lynn was horrified to see it was a huge dildo. The rubber dick was at least a foot long. Just the head of the damn thing was at least four inches long. Also, it was a hell of a lot wider than anything that had ever been in her. She had no idea where it was going. The colonel was somewhat relieved when it stayed in front of her.

The dildo had two hooks on the side. The guys attached metal bars to each hook and attached the other ends to the horizontal pole in front of the women. When attached, the thing swung like a pendulum.

The dildos had been made to attach at the perfect height. When they swung down, they lined right up with the faces of the four women. Quickly, each woman had the entire head of one of those giant rubber dicks stuffed in her mouth. The dildos were then locked in place so they wouldn't swing any more. With the women's head stuck in those holes and the dildos locked, those dicks weren't coming out of those women's mouths until someone pulled them out.

When each woman's mouth was jammed full of a rubber dick, the men completed the final step. The other end of the hose was attached to the back of the dildo. There was a nozzle back there, and the crowd could see that those rubber things were obviously hollow.

"Ok folks, I need 4 players. You need to be strong enough to really swing those hammers. You'll have to swing them a few times, so keep that in mind. It's only $50 for a chance to play, so go ahead and enter while I finish explaining this."

The audience still had no idea how this worked, but that didn't stop a bunch of guys from entering. All the raffle prizes up til now had been great. They had faith in Janice that this one would be as well.

"So, my players will take these hammers and slam them down into the circles at the bottom of the machines. The harder you hit, the further that disk will go up. When the disk goes up, it will push cum through that hose and into those dicks. Our contestants will try to swallow as much cum as they can."

"Now ladies, pay attention to this. The harder you suck on those dicks, the more cum you'll get. Because when the disk falls back, it will suck the cum back down with it. Also, those dicks have small holes all through them. That way, the air will escape and you'll only get cum in your mouths."

"Folks, as I mentioned there will be five games. The first four award up to 5 points. Our last game, though, has special scoring which I will get to later."

"For this game, you can see there are five bright red rings drawn around our container of cum. As a woman swallows enough to lower the level below a ring, she gets a point. The first woman to lower the level of liquid below the fifth ring wins. She gets five points, and the other women get points for each ring they have cleared."

With that said, Janice pushed the button on her phone to run the lottery. She was happy to see four very large men make their way down to the stage.

"Ok, gentlemen, each of you grab a hammer and stand in front of one of the games. When I say GO!, start swinging those hammers."

"Oh, and one more thing, the winning player of each game gets a special prize. You get to go over and put your dick in Lee's mouth. You can squeeze her tits, play with her pussy, or reach down and feel her stretched out butthole. If you've never felt one stretched out to where all the wrinkles are gone, it is worth trying."

"The only limits are: You must keep your dick in her mouth the entire time. And, as soon as you cum in her mouth you have to go back to your seat. Of course, no one has to take this prize if they don't want to."

"Ladies if one of you happens to win a game later, you are welcome to strip down and straddle Lee if you like. I promise you she is quite adept at eating pussy when properly motivated."

"The rest of you will have to be satisfied with the opportunity to play with those big tits that are sticking out in front of you. You're welcome to handle them all you like between swings. It will take the disk a few seconds to settle down after each hit, so you'll have some time."

"Ok, gentlemen, Ready, Set, GO!!"

As soon as Janice said GO!, four hammers slammed down onto four bases. None of the four men were lacking in upper body strength. The rubber pucks were shoved up those tubes, and white goo flooded into the women's mouths.

Ruth couldn't believe the taste, it was disgusting. It definitely wasn't cum. It was also worse. It was thick, warm, and lumpy. And dear God, the taste of it. She swallowed down as much as she could. Then the remaining liquid was pulled back out of her mouth as the rubber stopper fell back down the tube.

Janice couldn't help smiling as she watched the ladies get their first mouthfuls. The stuff was vile. It was a simple combination of buttermilk and cottage cheese. The stuff kind of looked like cum. Janice hadn't been able to get a close a look at it. The smell of the warm, gloppy stuff was nauseating.

Sue Lynn almost gagged as she got her first mouthful of that artificial cum. She choked it down as best she could. By the time she remembered she needed to suck out more of it, it was already being pulled back.

The twins were both sputtering on their dicks. The dildos had spit that horrid glop in their mouths and it was just retched. If their mouths hadn't been sealed by those rubber stoppers, it would have poured out their cheeks. They swallowed as little as they could before the liquid pulled back.

The four women had a few seconds to settle while the machines reset themselves. The twins were both crying, as they knew they were about to get another mouthful of that stuff. Ruth and Sue Lynn, however, were steadying themselves and preparing to suck. They knew what was coming now and needed to win.

The four hammers came down again almost in unison. As glop filled the colonel and the general's mouths, this time both women sucked on those rubber dicks as hard as they could. The stuff was still hideous, that didn't matter, what mattered was winning.

The twins on the other hand weren't even trying, they tried to spit back as much as they could. Their main goal was simply not to be sick.

The hammers came down twice more. Sue Lynn and Ruth were both sucking hard and gulping down as much cum as they could. The twins were still simply gagging and sobbing.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers