Casino Plot Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice's assistants had finished using tape to create the lines. Each player took a spot behind a line. The woman had quickly gotten the basket behind Ruth. She'd seen the general win the first two games, and she thought she'd give her the best shot in this one.

"Ok, now my helpers are bringing balls to each of you." Well, they didn't look like balls, the stage hands were bringing out large pails. They set one down by each player. The woman looked down and grinned. The bucket was filled with small, metal ball bearing. Steel marbles about a half inch in diameter. And those balls were sitting on a layer of ice.

"Now, to our contestants. Ladies, our shooters will try to but balls in your pussies. The first woman to get five balls up the cunt wins. And ladies, it is your responsibility to report all scores. Every time a ball lands in your pussy, you need to announce it. You can say score in the pussy, or ball in the pussy, or anything like that. If you don't announce a ball that goes in you, it doesn't count."

Janice was about to signal the game to begin when she was interrupted. She had to wait until Lee finished receiving her second load of cum and swallowing it. As the guy who shot into her mouth left the stage, Janice blew her whistle to start the action.

Shooting a metal ball into a little basket isn't that easy. It took all the players a few shots to get the hang of it. There was a lot of clanging noise as balls went off the backboard. Finally, the woman shooting at Ruth dropped one through.

Ruth was laying there trying to focus. After all the things that had been inside her vagina, she wondered if she'd even notice a marble. After all, there was already a plastic pipe stuffed in there. She heard clang after clang and wondered if she'd failed to report a score because she didn't feel it. Then a metal ball dropped down her pipe and bounced into her pussy. When that icy metal hit her vaginal walls, Ruth knew she'd been scored.

"GOD! SCORE IN THE PUSSY!" Jesus Christ that was cold. Well at least she wouldn't miss a score. Now the main thing was to hold still so she didn't jiggle her basket.

Sue Lynn heard Ruth yell and knew she was behind. Then a moment later, a frozen metal ball entered her vagina. Sue Lynn knew it was tied up now. "Jesus CHRIST. Ball in the PUSSY!!"

The twins were harder targets. They were so scared they were shaking. That made their baskets wobble side to side. Their shooters had much more difficult targets.

Ruth's efforts to hold still paid off quickly. A second shot scored. "PUSSY!! Score in the PUSSY!!" God, it had clanged the other ball inside there. Ruth really struggled to hold still. She didn't want to feel two metal balls rolling around in her vagina.

Sue Lynn was holding still as well, but her player just wasn't a good shot. Ball after ball hit the backboard or the rim, but didn't go it.

Gertie had heard both women yell. She didn't give a crap about the score. She just wanted her pussy emptied. Then a ball landed in there. Gertie announced her score mostly by reflex. "My PUSSY! It's IN MY PUSSY!" Technically, that wasn't exactly the phrase, but Janice decided to allow it.

Ruth got her third and fourth balls quickly. She screamed that it was in her pussy. She barely finished the first when the second one went in. "GOD! ANOTHER ONE IN THE PUSSY. LORD! MY PUSSY!"

The general was trying to adjust to the load up her twat. Those balls were metal and solid. They weren't big, but they were heavy. The things had warmed up, but they were pressing down on the front wall of her vagina. Ruth had to shake a little to get the balls to move a bit. That eased the pressure and she was now able to hold still.

Sue Lynn got a second ball. She was actually relieved. "IT'S IN THE PUSSY!! SCORE!!" She held perfectly still, she was two balls behind Ruth and she needed her player to have a good target. It worked, another ball went in.

"PUSSY SCORE! IN THE PUSSY!" Colonel Fairchild was now only one behind.

Gitte hadn't been scored up til now. Her butt was shaking and she was a hard target. Finally, her player bounced one off the backboard that fell in. A second later, Gitte felt the icy cold inside her vagina.

The ball took her breath away. She could barely think. The sergeant knew she was supposed to yell something about her pussy. "PUSSY! PUSSY! PUSSY! MY PUSSY!" Again, Janice decided not to push the rules.

"YES!! PUSSY SCORE! IT'S IN MY PUSSY!!" This came from Ruth. She'd received the fifth ball in her cunt. She'd won another game. Even with all those balls crammed inside her, she managed a victory cry.

Less than a second later, Sue Lynn and Gitte were both screaming that they had another ball inside them. Janice blew her whistle after that, and the game was over.

Congratulations ma'am, go over and collect your prize. The rest of you feel free to grab a tit, but remember those things are probably still tender.

The three men played with those big boobs for a few seconds. Meanwhile, the woman had made her way over to Lee. "Ma'am, do I have to undress? Or can I just play with her?"

"You don't have to undress if you don't want to. You can just go back to your seat. But if you want to play with Lee, you will have to get your snatch in her mouth."

Lee was relieved. She would get a round off. She'd already swallowed a lot of cum, and she was tired of sucking dick. Then saw the women in front of her start to take her pants down. Oh GOD! Suddenly sucking dick didn't seem so bad. She did NOT want to eat pussy.

Carla, the woman who had won, had hesitated. She wasn't really an exhibitionist and was a little shy about showing her vagina to a crowd. But she really wanted to play with that girl stuck on that machine. Oh what the Hell.

The lady dropped her slacks and lowered her panties. Fortunately, she was a tall woman. Between her height and Lee's lack of it, her crotch was just barely below Lee's head. That was not a problem. Carla walked right up to Lee. Then she put her hands on the back of Lee's head and pulled her forward. Perfect. Lee's face was right in her pussy. Carla moved her legs apart and pulled Lee's head tightly against her cunt.

Lee could smell the pussy. She didn't enjoy it and had no desire to do anything with it. She just wanted it to leave. Unfortunately, that wouldn't happen until the girl came. So Lee stuck her tongue out and found Carla's clit. Then she began licking.

Meanwhile, Janice was removing the equipment from the last game. The four women were so relieved as the tubes were pulled out of their distended vaginas. It was such a relief to have an empty pussy after that. The relief was short, though, especially for Ruth.

With the tubes gone, the marbles were free to roll out of those slits. As they moved through each woman's channel, the tickling in her insides was intense. Ruth, with five balls in there, had an amazing amount of motion going on inside her vagina. The crowd applauded wildly as the marbles fell out of those cunts and bounced on the stage. The squeaking and squawking coming from the women did nothing to lessen the enjoyment.

After everything was extracted from Ruth and her friends, Janice had the equipment from game three removed and the stuff she needed for the next game brought up. Lee was deep into the pussy she was eating while the equipment was set up.

The audience watched as four very large pieces of equipment were brought on stage. Whatever they were, they were very heavy. It took three men to lift each one. They appeared to be some type of tower, with what looked like a gun attached.

The audience's attention was diverted by a squeak from Colonel Kwan. The woman collecting her prize had turned around and pushed her butt into Lee's face. At that point any sound from Lee was cut off as her face went up the woman's ass. Janice wasn't sure if that met the terms of the prize, but it was close enough so she let it go.

"Folks, this is another classic carnival game. The Water Race. You know the one where a line of players shoot pressurized water guns at a target? Well, the winner is always the person who pops a balloon, or rings a bell, or something like that."

"Now, we will need four racers for our next game. So, go ahead and enter while I go through the details." The audience started working their phones while Janice continued.

"So, here is what you will be shooting at." Janice held up the strangest looking object that had been seen all day.

One end looked like a large butt plug. Except there was a big hole in the center. Coming off the other end was a pipe that ended in a large funnel. The strangest part was that where the main pipe and the plug met, another very short pipe branched off. Everyone in the audience was eagerly waiting to see what that thing did.

They'd have to wait a few moments longer. Lee let out another squeal as her face came out of the butt it had been smashed into. Then the woman turned back around, and her face was back in the pussy. Lee stuck her tongue back in the woman's hole. Anything to be done with this.

While this was going on, Janice had walked over to where Ruth's head was still stuck through a board. "Ruth, you were so good at guessing the last time. Where do you think this big beauty goes?"

The general had no illusions about where that thing was going. And it didn't look like it would be pleasant. "It's going to go up my ass, Janice."

"Wow, Ruth, you're two for two. So tell me, do you think this will slide easily through your asshole?"

"No, I don't think it is going to."

"So, what are those men going to have to do to get this in there?"

Dear Lord, really? She had to answer that? Well, yes, of course she did. "They're going to have to push really hard to shove it through my butthole."

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, I'm sure our big, strong stagehands are up to the task. So, gentlemen if you please? Just line them up with those little holes."

The stagehands were not going to object to that order. They moved behind the women and got the plugs in position. They used one hand to pull the cheeks apart, and the other to place the plug right in the center of the now exposed opening.

"Ok guys, as Ruth said this may take some effort. So put both hands on those things and be ready to shove when I tell you."

Ruth let out a little moan at that. Her anus was well trained now, but this still sounded like it would be less than pleasant. But then a louder shriek came from across the way, and progress was interrupted again.

The woman whose cunt Lee was eating, came at last. She yelled and smashed her pussy hard down onto Lee's face. She was actually using Lee's nose to rub her clit. Also, she was a bit of a squirter. By the time she was done and stepped away, Lee's face was covered in pussy juice.

The woman pulled on her pants and panties, and headed back to her seat. The crowd gave her a round of applause and she smiled back at them. Janice waited until everyone had settled down before continuing.

"Ruth dear, are all of you ready?"

"Ready as we'll ever be, Janice." Ruth turned her head as much as she could to see the others. They weren't doing anything. Like her, they were resigned to what was coming.

"Well then, Ruth, just so the guys are sure that what they are doing is ok with you. Tell them what they need to do next."

WHAT? Not only were they going to shove that huge plug through her anus, but she had to TELL THEM TO DO IT? JESUS H CHRIST! She knew what she wanted to tell them, but Ruth didn't dare.

"Guys, shove those plugs all the way through our assholes."

The stagehands all smiled and braced themselves. Then they pushed hard on those plugs. For a second, all those anal rings resisted. But then the muscles gave out, and all four plugs popped through the assholes in front of them and went way up inside their respective women.

Ruth and the others lifted their heads up and groaned as they were invaded. When the things finally came to rest up inside their guts, the sagged back down to wait for whatever the Hell came next.

"Do we have our players yet? So we do." Janice's question had been answered as four men headed to the stage.

"Welcome to the stage. If you'll give us a minute to get everything into position, I'll explain the game."

As Janice spoke, men went to the first of the towers. Now that they were on stage, it was obvious they were on wheels. The men moved the first one about 10 feet behind Gitte. The other three were shortly wheeled into place behind the other women.

"Ok, so as you can see there is a funnel sticking out of each woman's ass. Now if each of you will go next to a tower, you will find a gun attached to it. So each of you get a gun, and aim at a funnel."

The men did as they were told, and shortly four guns were aimed at the funnels sticking out of those women's assholes.

"Guys, as you can see those gun are attached by hoses to those towers. Each one of those towers contains 20 gallons of water under extreme pressure. When I turn on the power, pulling the trigger on those guns will fire a stream of brightly colored water. Your job is to completely fill the ass in front of you."

"Now, how will you know when an ass is completely full? Well, I will tell you. Those plugs stuck in the women's' little buttholes have two valves in them. One, right where the funnel connects only allows water in. The other one, is right where the plug meets the pipe. That one only allows water to come out."

"Ok, so now I'm sure you're wondering how it decides to let water in or out. It does it by pressure. The outgoing valve will only release when the pressure behind it reaches a high enough level. Basically, when those asses have so much water inside them, they can't hold any more."

"When the out valve opens up, that will cause the in valve to close. You won't be able to shoot any more water through that asshole. Also, you can see that little pipe is pointing straight up. If you win, you will see bright, colored water spray out of that pipe. So, if you can turn your woman into a garden fountain, you win. Simple enough, right?"

The men all nodded. Seemed easy and sounded like fun. The women didn't see the fun in it.

"Ladies, you have two ways to win. First of all, obviously the more you hold still the easier a target your funnel is. That means water will go up your ass, quicker. The second thing you can do is, well umm, PUSH!"

Janice had to stop a second to laugh. "The quicker you reach the pressure level needed pushing back out your asshole, the quicker your player will win. Oh, and points here are by place. The winner gets 5, second gets 3, and third gets 1."

"Now, before we start, let's see where our ladies stand. Ruth scored 5 baskets in last round, with Sue Lynn close behind at 4. Gitte took two balls in her pussy, and Gertie only had a single score up her twat. "

So going into game four, Ruth is ahead with a perfect 15. Sue Lynn is still close behind at 12, Gitte is in third with 5, and Gertie is bringing up the rear with 4."

"Ok, shooters. Line up your weapons. Remember, your job is to shoot as much water up your woman's butt as fast as you possibly can. Ok, READY! AIM! FIRE!!"

At fire, all four men pulled the triggers and water shot out of those guns. It took a few seconds to line up the targets. But quickly, all four men were blasting water through those funnels.

The crowd was silent for a minute. It was the water that had their attention. It really was dyed with bright neon colors. Ruth was getting loaded with green water, Sue Lynn bright red, Gertie a brilliant sky blue, and Gitte was being filled up with a radiant purple.

Ruth's head shot up when the water blasted through her asshole. That stupid plug was holding it open, and she was filling up fast. Her instinct was to shake her ass and try to avoid the stream. But she fought it down and held still.

Ruth looked over to see Sue Lynn staring right back at her. Her eyes were wide open, and her face was grimacing. The colonel obviously wasn't enjoying the water pouring through her asshole any more than Ruth was.

The general could see the strain in Sue Lynn's face. She figured she looked the same way. Ruth could feel the water rushing in, and her abdomen was starting to inflate. It was a struggle, but Ruth forced herself to relax and let the water flow in. She gave her shooter as stable a target as possible.

Neither Gertie or Gitte had any chance of winning this event now. Not that either one cared. All they cared about was the water pouring into their intestines. They were starting to bloat, and it felt awful. Both of them tried to clamp their anuses closed and push the water out. With the plugs stuck through them, those assholes weren't shutting anything out. But the twins were managing to build up the pressure in their insides.

As more and more water poured into the women, their stomachs began to push out. As they expanded more and more, the women were lifted up by their abdomens.

"Folks, those balloons are really inflating now. Look at those ladies fill up. Won't be long before one pops!"

Ruth forced herself to relax and let more water in. Her stomach was so full now, her back was having to arch. The general was basically laying on a water balloon. And unfortunately for her, it was absolutely the wrong thing to do.

Sue Lynn held still and pushed back as hard as she could. She could feel her insides expanding. She clamped down as hard as she could. She needed to put as much pressure on that plug as she could. Colonel Fairchild was thinking she might actually blow out her anus, when she popped.

The pressure dropped quickly. Sue Lynn could feel water gushing back out of her asshole. Behind her ass, a huge rooster tail fountain of bright red water shot into the air. It didn't quite reach her shooter, but it didn't miss by much. The man who was shooting dropped his gun and threw his fists in the air. He would get to play with the little Korean.

Gitte was next to go. She screamed in relief as the water shot out of her. Her purple fountain was just starting to fade when her sister's butthole managed to blow back. Suddenly, there was a bright blue fountain of water shooting from Gerties straining anus.

Ruth couldn't believe it. She was still filling and all the others had blown. She had so much water up inside her, she could feel waves shift in her belly when she moved. And more water was still coming in! She couldn't take any more.

The general pushed back, and that did it. Finally, she increased the pressure instead of lessening it. A huge green fountain spewed from her asshole. Her shooter had to dodge so he wasn't splashed.

The crowd let out a huge cheer as the women fountained. Sue Lynn's was practically done by the time Ruth went off. But it was still a tremendous display.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new winner! The lovely Colonel Fairchild wins this game. Well, with that ass she had an amazing tool to work with."

The crowd applauded and laughed. Sue Lynn didn't see the humor, but she was back in the game. There was one more carnival game to go, and she and Ruth were neck and neck.

The winning shooter had headed right over to Lee. As soon as he got there, he unzipped and took his dick out. He barely got it close to Lee, before she bent forward, opened her mouth, and sucked it in. After the last winner, she was so happy to suck a dick.

"Gentlemen, our winner is already enjoying his prize. The rest of you go play with a tit or two, and then head on back to your seats. And thank you for your efforts."

As the men headed over to play with those tits still stuck through the holes, Janice began the process of extracting funnels. Those things were in those holes really solid. It would take some work to pull them out.

The four men had just finished tweaking various nipples and were walking back to their seats, while Janice called her guys over behind the women. Those buttplugs needed to come out, and she knew it would take some strength to unplug those women.