Casino Plot Ch. 23A

Story Info
The final event begins.
14.6k words
4.78
5.3k
2

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers

Casino Plot Part 23A

It was the day of the finale, but none of the competitors were excited for the day's event. The women got up and headed to breakfast. Walking to the mess tent naked was still one of the strangest things they had to do.

The Krieger sisters and Lee sat at one table, while Sue Lynn and Ruth took another. The twins and Lee didn't say much. They just ate their breakfasts and waited for it all to be over.

Sue Lynn and Ruth, though, picked up where they had left off the night before.

"How are you feeling, Ruth?"

"A little better. Still sore, but not as bad, you?"

"Same, sore but better than last night. Good enough to beat you this afternoon."

Sue Lynn had said that jokingly, she was trying to lighten the mood a bit, but Ruth was very serious.

"I don't think that will be difficult, Sue. I'm just too old for this."

"C'mon Ruth, you're in great shape."

"For my age, sure. But compared to the rest of you, not so much. I couldn't keep up with you in that last race no matter hard I tried. The only reason I wasn't last was because Gitte ran herself completely out."

"I'm sure you can push yourself harder Ruth, if you have to."

"Trust me, Sue Lynn, when my pussy was being electrified, if I could have pushed any harder, I would have. No, even with a head start, you are going to catch me. The only thing is, please don't let one of those two twits win."

"I will certainly try my best. But they are a lot younger and thinner than me."

"Yeah, but they have no heart. God, Sue Lynn, I don't know why I didn't notice what cowards those two were before now."

"Fuck that, Ruth, we knew it. We just didn't give a shit. They kept their mouths shut and did as they were told."

"I guess you're right at that. Anyway, good luck this afternoon. Whatever happens, I guess we're close to the end of this. We've made it this far, we'll survive the rest of it."

"True enough, Ruth."

After that, neither women spoke much. They all finished breakfast and headed back to their tents. There wasn't really anything to do, and after the chariot race, any extra rest was welcome.

With the obstacle course starting at 1:00, the women had been told to be back at 12:45. So they all grabbed lunch a bit early and then headed off to the arena.

When their cars arrived, the women got out and walked over. There were gadgets, props, and what were obviously obstacles spread out everywhere. The women couldn't figure out what most of them did, and didn't feel like trying anyway. Janice would explain it all later, and they all figured they wouldn't like it anyway.

The one thing they all did recognize was their washing machines. They all shivered knowing they would get their insides scrubbed squeaky clean again. That did nothing to improve their moods as they made their way next to the stage. Neither Janice or the crowd was there yet, so the naked women just stood there and waited.

They didn't have to wait long. It was only a minute or two before Janet arrived. She made her way up on the stage and called the five women over.

"Good, you're here. Let's get you hooked up on your machines and get started. We have a lot to do, so let's not waste any time."

Ruth, Lee, and the rest made their way over to their washing machines. They knew the routine. At least maybe this time they wouldn't have an audience as their insides were scrubbed out.

None of the women bothered to even say a word. They each mounted themselves on a spigot and got it pushed through their buttholes as they sat down. Within another minute, the straps were tightened and a nozzle was in each pussy. Five miserable ladies sat there waiting for water to pour up their holes one more time.

When the women were hooked up, Connie began ushering the crowd to their seats. The stands were still where they had been the day before. But between them and the stage now was not just empty space. All around the stage were strange contraptions, with a bit more on the stage itself. People took their seats and wondered what happened next.

As the crowd filed in, Janice turned on the washing machines. There had been no warning, and the women all had the cutest scrunched up faces as that water began shooting up their assholes.

"Folks, please take your seats. As you can see, our competitors are being prepared for this final event. After they are all cleaned and everyone is seated, I will explain what is going to happen."

The audience made their way to the various stands and sat down. The women on stage wiggled and moaned as the washing machines went through their cycles. No matter how many times it had happened, having those agitators scrubbing away inside them had them all squirming. The feeling was just nothing one could get used to.

Ruth tried to look around while she was washed. The agitator had pulled out of her ass, and water was draining out of her. The general tried to figure out what any of those contraptions did, but the answer eluded her. Then the ice water rinse began going up her ass and that quickly got every bit of her attention.

The crowd was laughing as they got settled. The looks and sounds those women were making were a riot. It was very obvious when the last ice water rinse started. When the frigid water went into those pussies, all five women just froze, and then their heads shot up with their eyes wide open.

At last, the crowd was seated and settled. The washing machines had finished their work, and the women mounted on them had settled down as well.

Janice made her way over and picked her mic up again. The women on the machines thought she was going to release them, but she just left them there as she began speaking again. Lee, and the four contestants had to just sit there with those plugs stuck through their assholes and the nozzles stuck in their pussies while Janice spoke.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the finale. In a little while, one of these lovely ladies will be crowned our Olympic champion. Each of them will compete on our amazing obstacle course. I admit, it's not exactly ninja warrior, but trust me our competitors will find it intensely challenging."

"Now a little business to take care of first. For one thing, let's get our lovely contestants unhooked and introduce you to them one last time. Gentlemen, would you please help our athletes out."

Several stagehands headed over to the washing machines. They unhooked Ruth, Sue, and the Kriegers. Lee screamed at them to unhook her as well, but they just walked away and left her mounted.

General Simpson and the others walked over to where Janice was waiting for them. They were always a bit shaky after being washed out, so it was a little slow, but they quickly recovered and made it over there.

"Ladies, this is the final event of the Olympics. As you know, whoever has the best time in this event is the Grand Prize WINNER!! Up til now, you have competed in preliminary events to get bonus times for this event. So, let's take a look at our overall scores and determine how much time each of you has earned."

Janice pointed up to the monitors, and the final scores were displayed:

Ruth: 47 Points

Sue Lynn: 29 Points

Gitte: 14 Points

Gertie: 12 Points

"All right, so let convert that to time now." Janice pointed at the screens again, and the display changed:

Ruth: 94 Seconds

Sue Lynn: 58 Seconds

Gitte: 28 Seconds

Gertie: 24 Seconds

"Ladies, that is the number of seconds that will be taken away from your final time on our obstacle course. Ruth, as you can see, you will get back over a minute and a half."

"Now, ladies and gentlemen of the audience. You will have a chance to bid on being part of our course. That will be explained later. Also, this is your last chance to bet on the winner."

"The odds on this are very simple. Our leader will go off at 2 to 1. Our second place lady will be at 3 to 1. Finally, since both sergeants have about the same scores, they will start the race at 4 to 1."

"The minimum bet is $50, but there is one more prize. Whoever bets the most on the winning lady will receive a free pass to tomorrows closing party. Betting opens now. And since this is such an important wager, I will have our contestants give one more close look at their competitive equipment."

"Ok, ladies, as I call your names hold your big boobs up and remind everyone what size they are. Then open everything up so they can check out your holes. Everyone is going to really need to try and judge your..., well your capacity."

Janice laughed a little at the end of that. The four women whose holes she was referring to, however, failed to see the humor in it.

"All right, we'll begin with our current leader. Ruth, that means we start with you."

Ruth was really torn. Part of her was very humiliated by what she was about to do. The other part really wanted to impress her fans. The general tried to focus on that second part. It would make doing this so much easier.

The general reached the center of the stage. She put her hands under her tits and lifted them up so they were pointed at the crowd. Then she slowly turned so that everyone could get a good look at them.

"These are 42DDs I am holding up. I hope you like them. Now I will show you rest of my equipment."

Ruth wasn't sure why she added that part about hoping people liked them, but she realized it was true. She just couldn't imagine WHY it was true.

Janice and the rest of her group had caught it. They were all amazed at the complete change in Ruth. They had seen her submissive side coming out, but this was far more than they had ever expected.

Ruth bent over and pointed her ass at the audience. Then she got her hands on both butt cheeks and pulled them as far apart as she could. She needed to show everyone her asshole, and she wanted her friends to be able to see it clearly. The general knew how much everyone enjoyed her showing off anus.

After she had shown her butthole, Ruth turned around and moved her thighs as far apart as they would go. She reached down and got a grip on her flaps and pulled them apart. General Simpson slowly turned around on the stage so that everyone could get a good view of her peeled open pussy. She had discovered that people really did like her vagina, so she wanted to share it with all her appreciative fans.

When Ruth had finished her display, Janice called Sue Lynn up.

"And now our contestant in second place, Colonel Sue Lynn Fairchild."

Sue Lynn walked out and lifted her huge jugs up. As big as those bags were, it was hard to get them set in her hands where the nipples were pointing properly.

"These are 48Fs." Sue Lynn had nothing else to add. Unlike Ruth, she had no desire to impress the audience. She just wanted to get it over with.

The colonel did know that the crowd would want to see her big butt opened up. So, she bent over and made sure to have her cheeks pulled far enough apart that everyone could see her hole. It was degrading as hell, but it wasn't like people hadn't seen it already. Besides, worse things would probably happen to it shortly.

After that, Sue Lynn showed off her cunt. When everyone had gotten a good luck at her pulled open pussy, the colonel stepped back. No matter how many times she did it, Sue Lynn truly hated displaying her private parts. Not that anything was really very private anymore.

Gitte was next. She held up her tits and announced her 40Ds. Then she showed off her openings as ordered. The sergeant went through the motions and just tried not to think about what she was doing. Mostly, she focused on trying to figure out what those obstacles she could see did. She wanted to win.

Gertie was the last to go, after her twin. Like her sister, she went through the motions of displaying herself almost mechanically. The blonde sergeant had completely given up. She just wanted to get through this last event and move on.

Sue Lynn and Ruth could see it in her eyes. Gertie would be no competition in the event. It would come down to the two of them, and Gitte.

"All right folks, you've gotten a good look at all our competitors' assets. Now it's time for our anthem. While we select a musician and have him perform it on Colonel Kwan's instrument, betting will be open. Please take your time to decide who you think the favorite is to win it all, and place your bets. Also, anyone who would like to be our final musician, it's time to enter that drawing as well."

There was a lot of commotion in the audience. People were placing bets and signing up to play with Lee's pussy. After about five minutes, Janice ended the lottery and selected a musician. When Sylvester Octavius saw he had won, he quickly entered his bet for the race and headed down to the stage.

"Ah, there you are sir. As you can see, Miss Kwan is still attached to her washing machine. We thought it might be amusing to see how the anthem sounds with her still mounted on that thing. So, if you would please simply remove the belts and pull the water nozzle out of her snatch, you should easily be able to work the knobs and apertures."

Lee couldn't believe it. She was going to be masturbated while she was stuck on her washer. Janice wanted everyone to see her orgasm while that big plug was stuck up her ass. And she was going to have to do it. The musician was already headed over to her.

Sylvester walked over to Lee's machine and immediately began unbuckling the straps. The strip going down from the waist strap and between her legs was quickly unhooked. He was none to gentle as he pulled the nozzle out of Lee. The colonel winced a bit as the thing was jerked out of her vagina.

With the vagina now accessible, Sylvester went to work. The man was a totally focused individual. The fact that the pussy was attached to a person had no meaning to him. He had been given a job to do and he would do it. He was supposed to play with that cunt until it made its owner cum and scream loudly, so that is what he would do. Whether its owner wanted that outcome was irrelevant.

Lee struggled as her clit began being manipulated. She begged to be pulled off the post that was stuffed up her rectum before she was made to cum. But the man playing with her paid no attention to her pleading. Then the fiddling with her button began to take effect, and it became harder to talk.

The colonel's body began to quiver. Lee tried to fight the feelings, but the guy wouldn't leave her clit alone. Then fingers went up her hole, and that made it even harder. She was going to be made to cum, and it would cause her to fuck herself on that pole up her ass. She knew the crowd would laugh at her doing that, but she couldn't stop it from happening.

As Lee wiggled around, the crowd did indeed began laughing. Colonel Kwan panted and gasped. She was going to cum soon. She tried to make herself hold still, so she wouldn't butt fuck herself in front of everyone. It didn't work.

Sylvester kept rubbing that button. With his other hand, he could feel the inside of that cunt getting wetter and wetter. It wouldn't be long now.

Lee couldn't hold it back anymore. She let out a wail and began cumming. She pulled up on the post and then slam back down on it. Every time it came out she sighed, and every time it went back up into her insides she screamed. At the end, she just sagged down with the pipe lodged completely through her anus.

Sylvester stepped back to admire his work. He took a bow and then headed back to his seat. Janice hit the switches that unlocked everything holding Lee in place. The exhausted Korean fell forward in her seat. The post stuck up her bottom was the only thing holding her there.

Lee managed to catch her breath after a while. Most of her weight was being held up by her stuffed asshole. It was, to say the least, uncomfortable. The colonel managed to lift herself up off the post. When it came completely out of her rectum, she just sagged to her knees.

"What a performance, ladies and gentlemen. A round of applause for the exceptional playing of our guest musician. Now we will need to wait a couple of minutes for our hostess to collect herself. We will need her to help explain the event."

Janice gave Lee some time to come around. When the colonel made it to her feet and seemed to be breathing normally, Janice called her over.

"Folks, now that our hostess has joined me, I can have her demonstrate how this obstacle course works. Our ladies will make one circuit of the course, completing seven obstacles. The lovely Colonel Kwan her will demonstrate each one of them for you."

"Oh, before we begin, several of the obstacles involve audience participation. When we come to those, I will tell you what is involved, how many people we need, and how much a chance at helping out costs. Be prepared to enter those drawings quickly, as they will not stay open long."

"All right, so our ladies will start at the center of the stage. In front of me you can see a wall of logs. The logs are stacked with posts drilled through them. There is about a foot of space between the logs. Our ladies will climb to the top of this wall, and that is where the fun begins. Folks, we call this first obstacle The Pounding Fuck."

"Miss Kwan if you would be so kind as to climb to the top at that wall please." Lee was tired, but it wasn't a hard climb. In just a few seconds she was at the top of the wall.

"Now, Colonel, tell everyone what you see up there."

It took a minute for Lee to see what Janice was talking about. When she did see it, she wasn't happy about it.

"Ma'am, there is a dildo sticking out of the top."

"That's correct, Colonel. Folks, our ladies will climb to the top and then straddle that log so that the dildo ends up where dildos are supposed to go. Lee, please continue."

Lee didn't really want anything else in her pussy right then, but it wasn't like she had any say in that. So she put a leg on each side of the log, and lined the dildo up with her cunt. Then she dropped down on the log and the dildo went up her hole.

"I see you've settled in nicely, Lee, now fuck it hard. Give it two or three really good strokes."

Lee didn't really know what the point of this was, but she did as she was told. She lifted up a bit, and then dropped back down hard on the dildo. When she landed, she felt the log drop down just a little. She fucked the thing again, and sure enough the log dropped down a bit more.

"As you can all see, as our contestant vigorously fucks that pole, the log gets pushed down just a little. The harder the fuck, the faster it drops. The obstacle is completed when the top log is pushed all the way down onto the next log. There is a light at both ends of the log, it will light up when the obstacle is accomplished."

"You can get down now, Lee, and head over to the next obstacle."

Lee was delighted to get off that dildo. She climbed down the other side of the wall, and made her way to the next device.

"Folks, we call this obstacle The Booby Trap." Lee was standing under a basket of small balls with a chute coming out the bottom. The chute simply ended in mid-air.

"Our ladies stand where that rail ends. There is a button in the floor. When the woman steps on it, a ball rolls down that slide. The contestant must catch it with her boobs. If it touches any other part of her body, she has to try again. When the woman has the ball caught between her tits, she will run over to the other basket and roll it in."

Lee looked around, and sure enough about 20 feet from her was a basket on a pole. It was about 3 feet off the ground.

"Friends, for the event, a woman needs to score 3 baskets to complete the obstacle. Lee here will demonstrate how it's done. So Colonel, step on the button please."

Lee looked down and did see a button in the floor. She stepped on it, and just as Janice said, a ball began rolling down the chute. When it reached the end, it fell and Lee tried to catch it with her boobs. But it hit her left tit and bounced off.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers