Casino Setup Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 25 yard run to the next corner was an edge for Emily. Her longer legs and lither frame got her to the table a few seconds before Connie. She greased the pole, pried it into her butt, and sat down. Carefully she unclipped her vagina and kept a hand there so the marbles wouldn't fall out. Quickly, she grabbed the new marbles with her other hand and shoved them home. Emily pulled herself off that pole and headed off again.

Connie realized she couldn't run with Emily, she would have to make up time at the tables. She tried to save time, by not lubing the pole. She got the end popped in and slammed down. Fortunately, she was at the far side of the tent, or her shriek might have deafened the crowd. The damn thing stuck going down and Jesus that hurt. Connie opened her hole, grabbed the new marbles and shoved them in. She got up off the pole, but she couldn't move quickly. Without the lube, she had to be careful getting up. By the tiime she had left the table she had almost caught up with Emily, but she didn't know if she could make up the time at every corner.

The next run was a 50 yard stretch. Connie just couldn't run with Emily. Emily was already inserting her pole when Connie arrived. This time Connie lubed her pole. She wouldn't repeat that mistake. But as soon as it was ready, Connie slammed it into her butt. She had to make up time. Emily was already sticking the marbles in her vagina. Connie unclipped and shoved. By the time she got herself closed. Emily was already off her pole. Connie flew off hers as quickly as she could, but she was falling behind.

The next two corners went about the same. Emily gained on the runs, but Connie made up some time at the tables. It was at Emily's second stop at Table 2, that things started to get difficult. She got the pole into her butt with no problem, but her vagina was starting to get full. After she got it unclipped, she leaned back as much as she could, but there wasn't much she could do with that pole up her ass. Finally, she got them all shoved in. She got off the pole and headed for Table 3, but it was getting harder and harder.

Connie was having the same problem. Her vagina was just getting too full. She managed to stuff the marbles up it at Table 2. She got off the pole up her butt and started running again.

Emily was starting to get tired. Her bottom was sore and it was hard to run stuffed. She could literally hear the marbles rattle as she ran. Emily was breathing pretty hard when she got to Table 3. At least that was the last long run. She caught her breath and shoved the pole into her butt. She took another deep breath, put her hand to her vagina, and unclipped. Emily could feel the marble try to push out, but she held them in there. She had a lead and she needed to keep it. Connie was just now getting the pole into her ass. Emily tried to shove the marbles in, but there just wasn't room. Finally, as she shoved, she wiggled on the pole. That did it, the marbles inside her moved and the new ones went in. Quickly, she clamped her vagina shut again and headed for the last table.

Connie was downright exhausted. She was much shorter than Emily and the running was much more of an effort. She got to Table 3 and stuck the pole up her ass. When she was down, she had to stop and catch her breath. She was breathing so hard, she hardly even felt the wood up her butt. Finally, she was able to grab the next load of marbles. For whatever reason, her load went in easier than Emily's. When she was done, she clipped her vagina again and climbed off the pole. She ran as fast as she could to the last table. Emily was already there and Connie had to catch up.

Emily was at the last table. She greased the pole and sat down as quickly as possible. She unclipped herself and tried stuffing in the last marbles. She shook and she wiggled, but she couldn't cram them in. Connie had just sat down on her pole. Emily had to get those things in. She finally started to spin on her pole. The chair wouldn't let her go all the way around, but she got enough rotation for the marbles to shift one last time. Emily shoved as hard as she could and the last marbles went into her vagina. She clipped it closed before they could push out, and got her butt off that pole. The finish was in sight. She dashed for the last chair.

Connie was panicing. She was too far behind. Emily was having some trouble with the last marbles, but Connie was stilll trying to get the last pole in her butt. By the time she had it crammed in, Emily was starting to clip up her vagina. Connie grabbed the last marbles and shoved. She was almost full. Connie wiggled on her pole and got the last marbles in. She clipped herself closed and got off the pole. She looked up and Emily was almost at the last chair.

Emily had reached the end. She almost threw herself into the seat. The checkered pole was awfully wide, but it was greased and tapered and slid right up. Emily's eyes almost popped out of her head as she landed stuffed in the seat. Quickly she buckled the seatbelt and pushed the button.

Connie reached the chair as Emily was buckling up. She also threw herself onto her pole. Her anus was so stretched, and the pole was so slick, that it almost flew up her ass. Connie's butt crashed into the seat. The shock in her anus stopped her for a moment but she quickly grabbed for the seatbelt. She locked it, but it was too late. Emily had pressed the button. Connie's head sagged. She was sitting in front of a group of people with a pole shoved up her butt and a ton of marbles stuffed into her vagina. She had done it to herself and she had still lost. She just sat there, locked on her pole, and sobbed.

Emily almost yelled as she pressed the button. She had won. She waited to hear the siren. A moment later, Emily was shrieking at the top of her lungs and bucking up and down on the pole. She grabbed for the seatbelt, but it wouldn't unlock.

The last chair was an ingenious device. The pole coming up its center was special. It had two layers. The outer sleeve was plastic while the inner core was metal. Inside the core was a small canister of liquid CO2. When a woman landed in the chair, the weight triggered a switch which released the CO2. This dropped the temperature of the metal core to just above 0 degrees. When Emily pressed the button, the plastic sleeve dropped into the base and the ice cold metal made contact with Emily's insides.

Emily's ass was freezing. She didn't know what had happended, she just wanted off. She shrieked and shrieked as she tried to somehow climb off the pole up her ass. Janice was laughing so hard, she dropped her mike. The siren was going off perfectly. After a couple of seconds, Janice reached between Emily's legs and unclipped her pussy. Marbles flew everywhere. As Emily screamed and jerked, marbles flew out of her vagina. Finally, after about 20 seconds, her body heat warmed the metal and Emily settled down. She just slumped over. Janice congratulated her on her victory and unbuckled her. Emily didn't even have the strength to climb off the pole. She just sat there with it stuck in her butt.

Connie saw Emily's reaction and couldn't believe it. As she watched Emily shriek and jump she was almost glad she hadn't won. She didn't know what had happened, but she knew she was happy it hadn't happened to her. Emily came to rest, and Connie watched Janice unhook her. Emily was still just sitting on her pole when Janice walked over to Connie. Conne waited for her to unhook her belt, but instead Janice reached for the button on her chair. Connie desperately tried to unhook her belt, but it wouldn't unlatch. Janice just stood there with her finger on the button.

Janice smiled at Connie. "I'm sorry sugar, but I've just got to see those whoppers of yours fly again." With that she pushed the button. Connie cringed for a second, she didn't know what was going to happen. Then the ice cold metal made contact. Connie's mouth opened but no sound came out. She tried to jump off the pole, but the belt held her in place. Connie threw herself from side to side; it didn't get her off the pole, but it got her boobs flopping around like crazy. After a second she caught her breath. The shrieks Connie let out were at least as loud as Emily's. Janice and the entire audience had to laugh watching her. Connie was bouncing up and down on the pole in her ass, and her double Ds had practically taken flight. A moment later, Janice unclipped Connie's pussy and marbles started flying out. By the time the pole had warmed and Connie began to settle, she had actually been hit in the mouth by her own boobs.

When Connie had come completely to rest, Janice unhooked her belt. Like Emily, she was too exhausted to move. Both women just sat on their chairs, with those huge poles in their butts. Neither one even had the energy to climb off it.

After Janice had unhooked the two women, she turned towards the audience and took a bow. Every man there applauded. Then, Janice announced that there would be a twenty minute break. This was mostly to allow Emily and Connie to recover. The next game wouldn't be any fun, if the ladies were too tired to move. After about 5 minutes, Emily and Connie recovered enough to realize they were still sitting with poles up their butts. They extracted themselves off the poles, and sat down on the ground. After another 5 minutes they were pretty well recovered. For the last 10, they both just sat there, rested, and tried to imagine what the next game would be. Connie was really scared. She was down 2 to 1. If she lost either of the remaining games she would have endured all this abuse and humiliation for nothing.

After the break Janice told the audience that it was time for the last two door prizes. She looked at a paper in her hand and called numbers 4 and 22. The two men came down to the open area. They had no idea what they had won, but they expected it would be great fun.

After the men had joined her, Janice announced game four. "MY GUESTS! I call game 4, Knick Knack Paddle Whack". When Connie and Emily heard the word "paddle", both of them knew they weren't going to enjoy this. As Janice continue explaining it, however, the two men knew they would enjoy it immensely.

Janice brought out two paddles. These were not ping-pong paddles. These were the kind of paddles you saw hanging in a principal's office. They were about two feet long. One end consisted of a narrow handle, while the other was a rectangular flat piece of wood. In the business end of the paddle, six large holes had been cut. Janice handed each man a paddle.

Janice then finished explaining the game to the audience. "For this contest, each of our prize winners will be assigned to one of our ladies. The game is played in rounds. For each round, our contestants will face away from you. Then they will bend over and grab their ankles. After that I will count to 3 and each man will whack the bottom of the lady assigned to him with the paddle. Each man will be awarded points for the reaction. If the woman makes a sound, it's worth 1 point. If the woman stands up it's worth two points, and if the woman's feet leave the ground it's worth 3 points. The game continues until one man scores 20 points. If the game is tied, we will continue until the tie is broken. The winning man will receive a $1000 credit towards play at the casino. Of course, whichever man wins, that lady loses. So LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, TAKE YOUR POSITIONS!"

Connie and Emily walked slowly towards Janice. They didn't like the sound of this. When they reached her, she turned them so their backs were towards the audience. Then Janice bent them over and made them grab their ankles. The women knew thier bottoms were completely displayed to the audience, but that was the least of their worries. They watched the men take up positions next to their bottoms. Janice began to count, and Connie and Emily tried to brace themselves. They heard Janice say THREE! There was a very short delay; and then SPLAT!!!!

Both paddles impacted at almost the same split second. It was another moment before the nerves in Emily and Connie's bottoms managed to react. Right after that, both women let out ear piercing screams. The game was completely forgotten. Both ladies jumped up and then continued to jump up and down grabbing their behinds. It was a good thirty seconds before either lady stopped jumping. Finally, they came to rest.

It was almost another full minute before either the audience or Janice could stop lauging. Emily and Connie used the extra time to rub their butts and try to get the sting out. When she had collected herself, Janice announce the score as 3 to 3, and told the ladies to get ready for the next one.

Connie and Emily took their positions and bent over. Maybe, now that they knew what was coming, they'd be able to take it. As they bent over, the audience started to laugh again. They could see the imprint of the paddles, complete with six circles, on both round asses. Once more Janice counted and the women cringed. Janice hit three and SPLAT!!!.

They just couldn't take it. Once again Emily and Connie's shrieks filled the tent. For the next thirty seconds you could hear each woman squeak as she jumped up and down, frantically grabbing her blistered behind. Janice gave them another couple of minutes to collect themselves and then order them back into position.

Emily was crying, she just didn't want to be paddled anymore. Janice had to lead her to her spot and bend her over personally. After Janice had her positioned with her big butt sticking out again, she told Connie to get ready. Connie got into position. She knew she had to withstand this. If she lost this game, she was out. When Janice had those nice round bottoms exactly where she wanted them, she counted again. 1!... 2!... 3! SPLAT!!!!.

Emily shrieked even louder that she had before. She jumped almost a foot off the ground. When she landed she hopped all over the place. All she could think about was her ass. It was absolutely on fire. Emily grabbed it, rubbed it, patted it, did anything she could as she hopped around.

Connie on the other hand let out a scream and jumped to her feet, but she managed to keep one foot on the ground. She walked all over the tent, but both feet never left the ground at the same time. It took her almost a minute to stop walking and rubbing her butt, but she had taken the lead. Janice called out the score, it was 9 to 8.

This time Janice got Connie back first. Connie knew she had taken the lead. She didn't want to be paddled, but if it tied the score it might be worth it. After Connie was bent over, Janice walked over to the two guys doing the swatting. She whispered something to them, then they both laughed and nodded their heads. After that Janice went to get Emily. Emily was just crying incoherently. Janice gently walked her back to her spot and turned Emily's backside to the audience. Emily almost didn't realize where she was until Janice was bending her over again. She realized she was going to get another smack and started to cry even harder.

Janice started counting and the audience could see both asses clench up. Janice went 1!.. 2!.. 3! When she hit three both women clenched their teeth and.... nothing happened. Emily and Connie relaxed. They weren't going to get paddled again. The guys in the stands could literally see the two bent over bottoms unclench and relax. As both bottoms relaxed, Janice very quietly said 4. SPLAT!!!

Janice had told both men to wait until 4. That way neither woman would be expecting it. Sure enough, the guys saw both asses relax as the ladies thought they weren't going to get it. When Janice finally said 4, both men swung their paddles. It was fascinating to watch them hit both butts and almost imbed themselves in the cheeks.

Neither woman was ready when the paddles hit. Each one screamed and began jumping around. Emily shrieked over and over again as she frantically clawed at her bottom to try to put out the fire. Connie was quieter. She jumped around going ow!, ow!, ow! over and over. The audience started laughing again, as the two women hopped around grabbing their butts. The score was 12 to 11.

After a while, the ladies settled again and Janice put them back into position. The ladies were both crying that they didn't want to be spanked anymore. Janice told them if they would like to open their asses for the audience again, she would give them a rest. Both women grabbed their cheeks and spread as wide as they could. If the audience wanted to see their assholes, they could do it. Anything to let their sore bottoms rest. Janice let Connie and Emily show their buttholes for a good 5 minutes. Then she told them it was time for the next round.

Emily and Connie closed their asses. Then they grabbed their ankles again. They hoped their asses had rested long enough that they would be able to take the next blow. Both women tried not to cry as Janice counted again. Once again the ladies heard Janice hit 3! and then SPLAT!!. It was just too much. Neither lady could take it. They both flew back into the air shrieking. This time Connie was jumping every bit as high as Emily. The both jumped and spun and grabbed their asses. The score was 15 to 14.

After the ladies settled, Janice pulled them back to their spots. Both ladies were begging for a rest. They both were literally pleading to be allowed to show their anuses again. Janice ignored it but they kept begging. Finally, Janice told them that if they could open their asses and let the audience watch them stick their fingers in, they could do that and rest. Both Connie and Emily sobbed that they couldn't do that. Janice just bent them over and told them that she was sure that in a moment they could. She moved out of the way and counted quickly to 3. The paddles swung. SPLAT!!!!

Both ladies shrieked on impact. Their butts were just too sore to have any chance of standing still. The crowd laughed as both women flew into the air and began their little dance again. It was just so much fun to watch those two ladies hop up and down while grabbing their bottoms. The score was 18 to 17.

After they settled, Janice just looked at them and smiled. Both women dashed over to their spots. They quickly bent over and used one hand to pull their butts open. Then they stuck a finger from the other hand up their anuses. It was awful, but each woman still hoped that she could stay like that for a long time. Janice left them there for 5 minutes, then she told them to get ready.

Connie and Emily pulled the fingers out of their butts and waited for the next smack. This was it. Someone would win this round. Emily knew she had to take this blow. Janice began to count. Emily clenched and gritted her teeth, she had to make it. Janice hit 3 and SPLAT!!!!

It was impossible. Emily let out another scream and was back in the air. Connie was hopping right beside her. After another minute, the ladies settled. Janice announced that the score was Emily 21, Connie 20. Connie had won the game. The tournament was all even going into the last event. Janice declared a ten minute break. It would allow the two women to let their butts cool and she needed the time to get the equipment for the last round set up.

Connie and Emily just lay there rubbing there poor blistered bottoms while workmen brought in the last piece of equipment. It was a large table with a round top, at least 6 feet in diameter. The top of the table was heavily padded, it was basically a large round mattress. About 2 feet above the surface of the table was a small metal rail. It was circular and ran around the edge of the table. It was supported by 4 very small metal rods coming up from the table right at the edge. When the workmen had the table where they wanted, they flipped a switch on it. The top of the table then began to rotate very slowly.