Casino Setup Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers

When everthing was set, Janice picked up her microphone. "GENTLEMAN AND CONTESTANTS!!! WE COME TO THE FIFTH AND DECIDING EVENT!!!" I call this game She'll Be Cummin Round the Mountain. Janice then put her mike down and escorted Connie to the table. She helped her up and then had her lay down on her side near the center of the table. Then Janice walked over and got Emily. She got Emily on the table as well. Janice laid Emily down on her side, facing Connie's body. However, Emily's feet were at Connie's head and vice-versa.

Neither woman really knew what was coming, and frankly, they were almost to worn out to care. Mostly, they were thankful to be on their sides, so that their aching bottoms weren't touching anything. After they were both laying down, Janice lifted each ladies top leg and put it up on the rail. This would give her opponent easy access to her vagina.

Janice reached under the table top and pulled out six vibrators. She turned one on and inserted it into Connie's asshole. The next one went into Connie's vagina. After that, she inserted two into Emily in the same manner. Then she just waited a couple of minutes.

Neither woman reacted immediately, but after a moment or two, they started to show the effects. When they began to shudder a little, Janice finished explaining the game to Connie and Emily. "As you are aware, you each have two vibrators humming away inside you. Now considering everything you've been through, I doubt that they will get you off without some help. So, each one of you is going to help the other. I will hand you each a third vibrator. You may do anything you want with it to cause your opponent to cum. Whichever woman cums first, loses. By the way, you are not restricted to the vibrators. You may use your fingers or your tounges as well, it's your choice. Just remember, whichever woman makes her opponent orgasm wins the tournament. The only other rule is that you may not remove you upper leg from the rail. Your opponent must have free access to your pussy at all times."

With that, Janice handed each lady an active vibrator and said GO! Between the pain in her butt and the vibrators working inside her, Emily was a little slow in reacting. A moment later, however, the audience could hear her hiss as the third vibrator started working on her clit. Emily gathered herself enough to remember what was at stake and applied her vibrator to Connie's clit. She felt Connie jump. Then Emily began to move the vibrator around on that clit.

Connie had been more aware when Janice said go. She had to win this thing. The moment the game started, she put her vibrator to Emily's clit. She felt her jerk and heard a sharp intake of breath. This was going to be easy. She had gotten to Emily before she could react. The vibrators she had inside herself were distracting, but she could fight throught it. Then Emily got her vibrator to Connie's clit.

Connie jumped a little and her breath got short. This wasn't going to be so easy. She had to concentrate on what she was doing, not on the sensations going through her. Each woman kept her vibrator moving on the other's clit and tried to focus away from their own bodies.

For almost ten minutes, both women worked on the other's clit. Connie's breath was starting to get short. She thought she might be in trouble. She had to do something. Connie had never had a Lesbian experience, but this wasn't the time to be squeamish. Just as Connie came to that conclusion, Emily did something particularly interesting with her vibrator, and Connie shuddered from head to toe. There was no time to waste, leaning forward she put her mouth to Emily's clit and started to lick it.

Emily nearly jumped off the table. Damn! that felt good. She looked down to see what Connie was doing. Emily couldn't believe it. Connie had her mouth on her. Just then, Connie sucked on Emily's clit. It almost took Emily's breath away. She had to concentrate on what she was doing. She had to ignore Connie. But then Connie sucked that clit again and Emily's world rocked.

Emily was getting desperate. She couldn't hold out for much longer. If she didn't do something soon, she was going to lose this tournament. Quickly, she leaned in and ran her tongue over Connie's clit. After she had done that three or four times, she pursed her lips and sucked on the little thing.

This time it was Connie's turn to almost lose her mind. She felt Emily's lips hit her and then that tongue went to work. It took all the concentration Connie had not to let go. When Emily sucked her clit for the first time, Connie couldn't help making a little squeal. Damn she was in trouble. Connie went back to work with a vengeance. She ran her tongue over every part of Connie's vaginal area she could reach. She licked and sucked everything. She kept her tongue moving as fast as she possibly could.

Emily was losing it. When Connie's tongue started its real work, Emily had to bite her lip not to come. She started to try to keep up. She ran her tongue as fast she could over everything Connie had.

Both women kept licking as fast as they could. Connie even licked around the vibrator in Emily anus. She would do anything to win. When that tongue hit her rear opening. Emily's breath got real short. Damn she was losing it. She couldn't hold back much longer. Emily bit her lip again to stop it, but that tongue touched her anus again and she couldn't stand it. Then, just as Emily thought she might be able to control herself, Connie went back to her clit and sucked it hard.

That did it. Emily let out a scream and her whole body shook. Connie just kept licking that clit. She wanted everyone to be absolutely sure that she had won. Emily yelled and writhed for almost a full minute, before she collapsed back onto the table. Emily just lay there. Connie could actually hear the vibrators still going inside of Emily, but Emily was done. The game was over. Connie had won.

Not only had she won, but she had avoided the shame of actually orgasming in front of all these strangers. She was right on the verge, but she was controlling herself. If only Janice would take those vibrators out. Then she heard Janice talking to the crowd. She was asking them if they wanted to see Connie cum, too. Oh no! They were all yelling yes. Connie couldn't really see Janice, then all of a sudden that vibrator was back on her clit. She had to fight it. But she was too close. Connie couldn't take it. She went over the top. Her scream filled the tent and she literally rolled right over Emily in her orgasm. Her legs flew wide open and her whole lower body started humping up and down. The crowd just watched Connie shake her pussy at them as she came. Finally, Connie came back to Earth and collapsed next to Emily. The whole audience stood and applauded. Janice took a bow, and everyone filed out. The only people left in the tent were Connie, Emily, Janice, and Tony.

Janice walked back over to the table where Emily and Connie still lay. Neither woman had moved. Janice reached in and extracted the vibrators. Then she just waited for the two women to collect themselves. Tony congratulated her on a wonderful show and told her that whatever she had spent it had been worth it. Finally, after about 10 minutes, the two exhausted competitors started to move.

The first thing they both noticed was that the vibrators were gone. It seemed like this was the first time in hours that neither of their holes was stuffed with something nor were their bottoms being spanked. Emily was the first to really come around and realize she was still naked in front of Janice and Tony. She looked for her clothes but they were nowhere to be seen. So Emily just sat there naked, waiting for what would happen next.

Connie got up about a minute later. She too looked for her clothes, but couldn't find them. Then she remembered she had won. Connie asked Janice where her clothes were and Janice actually handed them to her. Connie got dressed and looked over at Tony. He just smiled at her and told her she was free to go. Her debt was paid and they were even. Tony would send her a check for the money she had lost.

Connie started to leave and then asked what would happen to Emily. Janice told her they didn't know yet, and Connie actually asked if she could stay and find out. Janice started to say something, but Tony just laughed and said sure.

As Emily's head cleared she remembered her situation and she was terrified. She had allowed herself to be publicly spanked, stuffed, and masturbated. Finally, she had been made to orgasm in public. Now, after all that, she had lost. Tony was going to sell tapes of her naked and spread, with all sorts of thing in her holes, all over the base. Emily just couldn't face it. She just put her head down on the table and cried.

Tony waited a minute and then walked over to Emily. Tony quietly asked Emily if she would like one last chance. Emily grabbed Tony's hand and just begged for him to please give her another chance. Tony patted Emily on the head and told her that he was sure they could work something out.

After he calmed Emily down a little, Tony stepped back from her. He told her he needed to think a minute or two. He also told her that he thought better if he had something interesting to look at. Emily didn't have to be told twice. She bent over, turned her bottom towards Tony, and spread her ass open as wide as she could. If he would give her another chance, she would show him her anus as long as he wanted.

Tony chuckled to himself as he watched the formerly proud general's wife, displaying her asshole as if it were a normal occurance. Then he told Emily that he was sorry, but he just couldn't think of anything. Emily turned around and literally grabbed him around the knees and begged him to please tell her something she could do.

After allowing Emily to grovel a little while, Tony finally told her that he might have an idea. "I can't think of anything for you to do, but maybe you can. So I tell you what. You call me sometime within the next 3 days. You tell what you will do to pay off your debt. It must be something so creative I would not have thought of it. It must also be something so amazing or unusual that I won't be able to resist seeing it. If you can come up with something like that, I will let you do it and call your debt paid in full."

Emily groaned. She complained that she had no idea what to do. Tony told her to stop whining. She had asked for a chance and he had given it to her. Emily could come up with an idea, or Tony could sell his tapes. It was her choice and she had three days. Then he told her to get dressed and go home. At that point, Connie left the tent chuckling.

Emily walked over to her clothes and slowly got dressed. She was so upset about losing, and now this latest development, that being naked didn't even seem to concern her. Emily just finished dressing and walked to her car and drove home.

After Emily was gone, Tony walked over to Janice and told her that he was serious about his offer. "Life is so dull when you're not here. I love your imagination and creativity. You're fun to talk to, and frankly, you're very attractive. I know that husband of yours doesn't appreciate you, and for that matter, is hardly ever around. You and I could have so much fun together. I won't promise that it will last forever, and I don't think you'd believe me if I did. But I will promise that you will be better provided for than your husband could possibly manage."

Janice smiled at Tony. "I like the time we have together, too. I have a feeling we could create all sorts of interesting games and situations, but I have to think of my long term future as well." Tony started to say something, but Janice stopped him and continued. "I'm not saying no, I'm just saying that I need to think about it. In the meantime, I'll be around and we can still talk and have fun. So try and imagine what poor Emily is going to come up with, and give me a little time. I promise I will give you an answer as soon as I'm sure." With that, Janice gave Tony a peck on the cheek and went home.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers