Cass and John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain didn't bother us. We huddled together in our rain gear against the North Atlantic wind and kept each other warm. It was cold, though.

"I can't believe how fucking cold it is," I said.

Cass clutched me tighter, wrapping her arms around my waist and burying her head in my shoulder.

We got back in the car and continued on our way as the weather cleared. We had to stop as a herd of sheep hurried across the road, driven by their owner. This inspired Cass to regale me with sheep puns as we watched them go by.

"Well, all's wool that ends wool," she said, nodding. "Wouldn't ewe know it? You herd it here first!"

Trust me, in person her shtick is charming. In small doses.

"Where do you get these from?" I said. "Who memorizes lists of sheep puns just in case they need them?"

"Well." Cass shrugged, her tone deadpan. "A good pun is its own reword."

I shook my head and sighed.

"Think of this as pun-ishment for mocking me," she said in a chiding voice.

Like I said, small doses.

Our next stop was a little town in County Galway and another B&B which was also a working dairy farm half a mile from town. It was a nice place, Cass and I arriving as it was getting dark. The innkeeper was a pleasant woman who showed us to our room, another one with two beds, and recommended a pub down the road for dinner.

Cass and I took turns in the bathroom changing into fresh clothes. She'd put on tight jeans and a dark blue sweater over a white button down shirt.

The pub was a short walk away and we held hands on the way over.

"You know this is a bad habit, Cass," I said.

"What? Holding hands? I like it."

"I like it, too, but if we do it back home we might raise a few eyebrows."

"We're not home, are we? Maybe I don't want to ever be home again."

"Still, you know what I mean."

"I always know what you mean. And you always know what I mean."

"True."

"So you know what I mean when I say I don't want to think about home right now. I only want to think about the now."

"Okay."

The food at the pub was excellent, traditional but gourmet its own way. We felt like wine more than beer, in sync again, downing a pair of glasses each.

The walk back to the inn was hand in hand again. At one point I put my arm around her shoulders and she leaned against me. On one level, it was innocent; holding hands, arms around shoulders, who cares? On another level, though, it was stoking the flames of something more.

We'd grabbed some snacks and a bottle of wine at a gas station that afternoon and Cass opened the wine when we got back to the room.

"Ready for a glass?" She asked me.

"Maybe in a minute," I said, sitting on the couch in the room and looking out the window. "Just one, though."

Cass poured our wine and sat next to me, handing me my glass.

"Cass," I said, choosing my words carefully. "It's been an emotional couple of days. You know, things almost got out of hand last night. And we've been very affectionate all day. But we have to be careful."

"Always the cautious one," Cass said. "It's one of the things I most love about you. You've always been my cautious protector, my entire life. Not in a suffocating way, either. Just always watching out for me."

"Then you know what I'm saying."

"I always know what you're saying. And what you're thinking and what you're feeling."

"What am I thinking right now, Cass?"

"That you want more than anything in the world to make love to me but you won't give yourself permission."

"Cass!"

I put my wine on the small table in front of the couch, trying to process what was happening. She was right, of course.

"Am I wrong?" she asked.

I didn't say anything and she nodded.

"I thought so," she said. "Now answer me this: Who's the only person you love?"

"You."

"Have you ever loved anyone else?"

"No. Except Mom, of course, but not in the same way."

"None of the girlfriends you've ever had?"

"Not really. Not when you come down to it."

"I've never loved anyone else either. I thought I was in love but I wasn't. Lust, sure, but not love. Only ever you."

"Of course we love each other. That goes without saying."

Cass put her glass down and looked me in the eye.

"So shouldn't we express it?" she said. "We both want to. You haven't denied you want to."

"No, I guess I haven't."

"Yeah."

"I want to. I want to so fucking bad you can't imagine."

"I can imagine."

"How long have you wanted this?"

"Since before the camping trip, but I didn't know for sure until then."

"Oh. Cass, we're in trouble here. We can't, no matter how much we both fucking want to."

"Why not?"

"It's wrong."

"Why? Why is it wrong? We love each other, don't we? We love only each other, don't we?"

She moved closer to me, sliding along the couch.

"Yes and yes. I love you so much it hurts."

Cass inched closer, looking at me. Her eyes were wet with emotion.

"Then take me," she said. "I'm yours. I've always been yours, and you've always been mine."

Our gaze met and there was a long moment when neither of us moved. Then it was as if something clicked into place for me. Everything she'd said was true. I loved her and no one else, no one ever. And she loved me in the same way. And we wanted each other. We were desperate to express our love. Why was I denying it, or holding back? What I'd been told was wrong wasn't wrong. How could love like this ever be wrong?

We kissed. It wasn't gentle or tender, either. A storm had broken forth, and from the first moments our kissing was something beyond passionate. It was furious. Frantic.

Cass pushed against me and I leaned against the back of the couch as she lay atop me. I took my hand and held the side of her face as we kissed, our tongues groping each other with desperate longing. My other hand rested on the small of her back and I knew this time there would be no pulling back. This was a whole level of intensity beyond our previous dalliances.

I moved my hand from her back down over her jeans and squeezed her beautiful butt cheeks. She responded by grinding against me, feeling my erection through the layers of clothes. I kissed her neck, savoring its softness and the sweet smell of her lavender body wash. She moaned and turned her mouth back to mine where our tongues resumed their dance. It was as if a lifetime of desire was pouring out of us, a dam breaking and unleashing an awesome force.

How long precisely this went on, I can't say, but I think it was at least twenty minutes. Maybe even longer. We were alternately passionate and playful, in tune with each other to a remarkable degree. It was the best makeout session of my life, nothing even approaching the intensity and passion and fun.

We already knew each other so well, better than anyone else. But we were learning even more about one another that evening. The first thing was how much we both loved foreplay, and to a remarkable degree. Cass and I still sometimes spend an hour or more kissing and touching before moving on to sex. It can be frantic and passionate or slow and tender. Either way, we both like to take our time to an extent uncommon in most.

Things were bound to move on eventually, though.

"I love you so much, John," Cass whispered.

"I love you, too, Cass. More than anything. I'm done holding back."

"Good."

Cass sat up, pulling her sweater up and over her head. She cast it aside and fell forward onto me again and we resumed our deep kissing.

Cass sat up again and my hands slid up to her breasts. I kneaded them, enjoying their soft fullness. The whole time my mind was reeling. I was feeling my sister's tits and loving it. What should've felt wrong felt right. And, goddamn, those tits were spectacular, in perfect proportion to her frame.

"Yeah," she sighed. "Grab those tits, John. Oh, fuck! Unbutton my shirt."

I did as she commanded, my hands fumbling in their eagerness. I got the buttons undone, though, sliding her shirt off her shoulders.

I'd seen Cass in bikini tops before, of course, and a few times in her bra and panties over the years. It was always in passing, though, but it was more than enough for me to notice how fucking perfect she looked as far as I was concerned.

Now her shirt was off and my hands were on my sister's tits. It was like a dream. Here we were in this foreign land, the island of our forebears, doing things with her I'd only dreamed off. And we were just getting started.

I wanted her bra off and to feel her naked tits and see what her nipples looked like. I reached around and managed to undo her bra with a twist. She smiled at me, tossing it aside, my eyes wide as I took in the sight of her breasts. They were wonderful, full and shaped nicely without being too big for her figure. Each was topped with pale pink areola and pert little nipples begging to be sucked.

I took both of them in my hands, cupping them gently. Cass closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, enjoying my hands on her bare breasts. I massaged them slowly, enjoying their softness in my hands. I gave her nipples a pinch and she let out a little squeal and looked at me.

"How do you like them?" she whispered.

"I love them."

"Why don't you give them a kiss?"

Cass leaned forward, shoving her breasts in my face. I took a nipple into my mouth as I squeezed her other breast, sucking on it long and soft. She breathed deeply and I switched to the opposite nipple. I started gently and got more intense, sucking harder as she moaned softly. I flicked the tip of her nipple with my tongue, then did the same to the other before sucking them each in turn with increasing vigor. I played with them for long, leisurely minutes. There was no rushing any of this, but Cass was ready to move on. She took my face in her hands and kissed me hard.

"Come on," she said. "Let's get out of our clothes and into bed."

I nodded and we climbed off the couch. She took me by the hand and led me to the side of the bed. She looked up at me with a look of the tendermost warmth in her eyes through her big glasses. Saying nothing, she unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down over her hips. She wiggled out of them and peeled off her socks and looked at me again. Smiling, she pushed her panties down and stepped out of them. She kicked her jeans and panties aside and looked at me, watching as my eyes ran over her naked form.

She was the ideal of feminine beauty, at least to me. I took in her thighs and feminine hips, not to mention the well-groomed patch of hair above her pussy and her full breasts. Every inch of her called out to me. I wanted to run my hands over the length of her body: Her legs, her arms, her back, her breasts, her neck and mouth, her ass, all of it.

Cass unbuttoned my shirt, taking her time before pushing it off my shoulders. She lifted my undershirt over my head and threw it to the side. She placed her hands on my chest, running them over my shoulders and arms and driving me wild. She ran them back over my arms and back to my chest.

"God, these muscles," she murmured. "My strong brother, always there to protect me."

"That's right," I told her.

"I can't believe how much I love you," she said.

"I know. I love you, too. It's overwhelming."

"I want to eat you up," she said.

We kissed again, as hard and intense as before as I pulled her naked body against my bare chest. One of my hands went to her ass cheeks, the other groping one of her tits as our mouths attacked each other. Cass pulled back, her hands on the front of my jeans.

"Enough of this," she said. "I have to get these fucking pants off you."

She undid my jeans and pushed them down roughly. Kneeling, she helped me pull them off my feet. She threw them aside as though angry with them. I'd barely gotten my socks off when she yanked my underwear to my knees. My cock, already erect, popped free and she stared wide-eyed at it. She focused her gaze on it as I stepped out of my underwear.

"It's marvelous," she said. "Everything I could've hoped for."

Cass grasped it by the base and stroked it in a gentle, slow fashion, still studying it. I'm not gigantic but, at a hair over seven inches I've never gotten any complaints. Cass looked entranced by it, glancing up at me and smiling. She stopped jerking it and pointed it at her face. She looked up at me again, smirking and raising her eyebrows.

"I've dreamt of this moment," she said. "For so long. Damn."

Here, we both sensed, was a major line about to be crossed. Up to now, we'd done what could still be described as passionate foreplay if you wanted to stretch the definition. This was something else entirely.

Cass didn't give me time to contemplate the momentousness of it all, opening her mouth and taking the head of my cock into it. She sucked it hard, her lips sliding over it. She took more of me into her mouth, her hand still grasping the base. She eased back, withdrawing her mouth all the way to the tip, which she kissed. Then she began to suck my cock, her head going back and forth on me steadily.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned, my mind-racing. Not only was it my sister sucking my cock, but she happened to be rather talented at it. She was no virgin, I already knew, but among the many things I was learning about her was how skilled she was with her mouth.

Cass kept at, managing about three quarters of my dick into her mouth as she went along. I sighed, breathing in deeply again. I was so turned on by it all I think I could've cum after another minute. What's more, the thought of shooting a load of my cum into her mouth made it even more exciting.

Cass backed off, jerking my wet dick and looking up at me. She stood and we kissed again, her hand still jerking my cock.

"I need your beautiful dick in me, John," she whispered. "You need to fuck me."

I eased her onto the bed and she lay on her back. Climbing in on top of her, I kissed her neck and she moaned happily. Sliding down, I gave each of her nipples another hard suck and continued along her belly peppering it with gentle kisses. It tickled her and she let out little giggles.

Yeah, I was going to fuck her. But first I wanted to taste her pussy. First I wanted to go down on her the way she'd done for me. Her legs parted and I eased my face into position. I gave her pussy a kiss and pulled her labia aside. I licked her long and slow, starting out at the bottom edge of her pussy, nearly at her asshole, and going all the way to the top. She let out a deep sigh and I went faster, shortening the length of my licking until I was focused on the top of her pussy. My tongue didn't take long to find her clit and I Iicked it up and down hard.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. "Go side to side. Lick me side to side."

Happy to accept the instruction, I moved my tongue back and forth across her sweet clit. She gasped, throwing her head back as her breasts were thrust upwards. I kept at it and inserted a finger into her pussy. I fingered her vigorously as I licked her clit, my spare hand jerking myself off. Soon Cass was squealing loudly and inhaled deeply one more time. All which could be heard from her was a low, constant moan as she was in the midst of an orgasm. I could feel her pussy contract on my fingers.

"Oh, god," she said finally. "That was so fucking amazing. John, you made me cum. You fucking made me cum! Now get up here and fuck me. Please, fuck me!"

I crawled on top of her and she took my face in both hands and pulled my mouth down to hers. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders as I lowered my cock into position. We kept kissing wildly and she took hold of my dick and guided it into her.

We broke off kissing and stared into each other's eyes, inches apart, as I entered her. I pushed the head into her pussy, working it deeper. I pulled out again and thrust into her once more. This time my dick slid all the way inside her. She closed her eyes and smiled, sighing. Opening her eyes again, she held my gaze as I thrust into her. One of her hands was on the side of my face and the other on my back. I quickened my pace.

"Is this really happening?" she moaned, smiling widely. "I can't believe this is really happening! You're fucking me, John. You're fucking me!"

"That's right," I sighed.

The reality of what was happening was overwhelming, absurd on one level but also joyous beyond common expression. I was fucking Cass! And it was everything I could've hoped it would be.

We kissed, deep and wild as I fucked her harder. Soon I was pounding away at her pussy at a robust pace with her arms around my shoulders pulling me in tight against her. The entire time our mouths were all over each other, lips and tongues slobbering over one another.

I fucked her harder, my cock driving into her forcefully. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I kissed her neck.

"Fuck me good," she wailed. "Fuck me, fuck me! Cum inside me, baby! Cum inside me."

I fucked her even harder now, driving into her pussy with more force and ardor than I'd ever attained in my life to that point. In the whole universe, it was only Cass in all her glory and my love and my lust for her. It was sex as I'd always wished, raw and emotional and with the only person I could possibly imagine being with ever again.

I felt my orgasm approaching and kept up my pace, fucking her as hard as I could. Cass, ever in tune with me, sensed I was close.

"That's it, John," she screamed. "Cum in me. Cum in me."

A moment later I froze, thrusting into her as deep as I could. She stared into my eyes as my cock throbbed violently, shooting warm cum into my sister's tight pussy. I don't think I'd ever cum so hard, my dick pulsing over and over again. I held it inside of her, enjoying the waves of relief until they receded into lingering twitches which still sent shivers of pleasure down my cock.

"I love you," Cass said.

"I love you, too."

We kissed again, passionate but more controlled. I remained inside her, our lips enjoying each other for a long time afterwards. I pulled out of her and lay on my back, Cass on her side with her head on my shoulder and my arm draped over her.

We lay still for a long time, the only sound our breathing. I wanted to speak, to tell her how right everything had been, but couldn't find the words. Besides, I thought, it didn't matter. She knew. She always knew, all I was thinking and all I was feeling.

"Cass," I began. "That was so perfect. It -"

"I know," she said. "I know. I've never been so happy. It's like I've been waiting all my life for this, like I can finally begin living."

She kissed me and put her head back down on my shoulder.

"I want to cry, I'm so happy," I said.

We snuggled in silence for a long time, enjoying the warmth of each other's bare skin. I started to get up, needing the bathroom. As I did so, I felt something tugging against my neck.

"Something's stuck," I said.

It was the pendants with our names on them. They were tangled together and we couldn't get them undone. We slipped them off our heads and I put them on the night table to untangle later.

They lay there together entwined, our names written out in the ancient script: Cass and John.

***

We took a long shower afterwards, soaping and rinsing each other off. As we dried each other's bodies with the towels, we fell into making out again. Soon we were in bed and Cass was on top of me, bouncing on my cock and wailing loudly as we came nearly at the same time.

We also got around to our abandoned glasses of wine sitting on the table by the couch. We polished them off along with the rest of the bottle and settled into a deep sleep snuggled close together.

We got looks at breakfast, a few other couples who might've overheard screams and squealing the night before. We held hands and made eyes at each other as we ate. The other patrons must've assumed we were just another couple in love, having no clue how deep our relationship went.