Cass and John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cass glanced at my breakfast, smoked salmon on toast. A mischievous glint appeared in her eyes and I knew what was coming.

"You know," she said. "I went to the zoo and saw a piece of toast in one of the enclosures. It was bread in captivity."

I grinned, in spite of myself.

"You're lucky you're so damned cute."

"Yeah, I know. I'm also glad I got the bacon, though. Turning vegan would be a big missed steak."

I shook my head, sipping my tea and wondering how it was possible to love another person as much as I loved her.

We made love every night for the rest of the trip, multiple times. So it was as our whirlwind tour went through Sligo and up to Donegal - its remote and rugged coast my favorite of them all, not to mention the remote cottage we had all to ourselves - and then across the island for a few nights in Dublin.

Over excellent pizza off Grafton Street, we talked about the future and decided a few things. There was no question we would be together, none whatsoever. How to do so without alarming everyone in our social circle was another thing, though, but we managed it.

Back home, Cass moved in with me. I doubt it raised any eyebrows, not that either of us had a lot of close friends to notice such things. Still, we set up the second bedroom for her and maintained the illusion for any visitors. A couple of times one of us had a friend or two over, once to watch a game and another time for drinks. We'd steal glances at each other, wanting only to sit close together snuggling or holding hands but not wishing to freak people out.

We knew no one would understand what we had, and that hurt. We were also careful when we were out not to be too affectionate for fear of being discovered. Society being what it is, we were right to be concerned about backlash. It could even ruin our professional lives. It was even a crime in our state.

That's why we implemented phase two of our plan. A year after we got back from Ireland I was able to secure a new job near Cleveland, Ohio.

If people thought it strange my sister followed me to Ohio, no one said. Perhaps they thought it only natural, since we were the only family either of us had. We wanted to start a new life together and Ohio was an attractive option because it is one of only three states where sex between adult siblings is perfectly legal. Not having to worry about being prosecuted because of our love for one another affords some peace of mind.

We'd sold Mom's house and she'd also left us considerable assets so we had enough to buy a place out here we love. We identified ourselves as husband and wife to the first neighbors who came over to welcome us and that's how it is.

That was our intention, of course. It helps to have the same last name, but we took the deception further. I put on a suit and Cass a nice dress and bought a bouquet and had a professional photographer take some shots of us at the beach which now hangs in the hallway of our home. We also have pictures of us in Ireland on the walls. If guests ask, we say the beach shots are our engagement photos and the Ireland pictures are from our honeymoon. We even bought wedding rings for one another and have a technically-true answer for how we met. We tell everyone we grew up on the same street and have always known each other.

"Our parents knew each other," we'll often add. Also not a lie.

We stay off certain social media, too, careful to make sure our life in Ohio and its social circle is not connected to our new one. We live a secret life out in the open.

It's been three years since that memorable night in Ireland when we became lovers. We're settling into our new lives out here and are happy. We've made friends out here and Cass has a job teaching English at the local Middle School where she regales both students and colleagues with puns.We enjoy everything together, whether it is hanging around the house cooking, making frantic love multiple times a week, or hiking and camping on the weekends. Biking excursions and kayaking also abound.

Every moment with my other self is a gift. We're also planning another trip to Ireland.