Cassandra and Her Two Loves

Story Info
Is it weird to be in love with your husband and his sister?
7.4k words
4.67
8.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Llorna
Llorna
102 Followers

Author's Notes: Everyone in this story is eighteen years or older.

A heads-up for those looking for whipping and tossing around -- this story stops short of the violent aspects of BDSM. It has both boy-girl and girl-girl action -- consider yourself warned.

I hope you enjoy it.

* * *

"Your tits feel lovely in this position." George reached around my body to hold my hanging breasts. He was standing behind me as I leaned over the back of the couch. "Mmmmm."

Bending his knees, he lowered himself and pushed his dick into me. I grunted as he hammered in and out. He was always forceful when doing it standing up. His dick slipped out suddenly, and he cursed.

"This angle is just too awkward," George complained. I smiled, knowing he couldn't see my face. At six feet, George was about six inches taller than me, and it didn't help that I was standing with my legs spread wide. "I keep slipping out of you."

"Don't give up, lover," I said encouragingly. "When you have a passion for something, you should take the difficulties in your stride."

George stood there for a few moments, squeezing my breasts alternately. I knew he loved the way my C-cup breasts filled his hands. Bending his knees again, he tried to push himself into me. His waving dick hit my thighs, my buttocks, and places in between, but couldn't find my pussy. "Damn!" His frustration was growing.

"Tell you what," I suggested. "Use a hand to guide your dick."

He held my blonde hair and turned my head. I opened my lips as he kissed me. We'd dated for ten months and had been married for two, and his kisses still turned my brain to mush. I took a deep breath as he straightened.

Once again, he bent his knees and used one hand to guide his dick into me. And again, as soon as he pulled back a little, it slipped out. I giggled as he swore in frustration.

"Not one of your better ideas," I said. "The bed works best, doesn't it?"

"Well, of course," George agreed. "But we can't always do the same thing." He stepped back and ran his eyes over me. "You look amazing, Sandy."

"Thanks, George," I said, turning my head to smile at him. I saw him putting his jeans on. "Are you giving up?"

"I don't want to," he said apologetically. "But it's just not possible. We'll do it as soon as I untie you."

George enjoyed tying me up naked. Today he'd tied my ankles to the couch's back legs, bent me forward, and tied my wrists to the hand rests. My pussy was wide open and accessible, but with my feet held apart, too low for successful fucking.

I didn't mind being tied, but my body equated being naked with sex. George didn't see it that way. He enjoyed seeing me naked and bound as he relaxed with his Kindle or replied to his personal emails on the laptop. After a couple of hours of this, I was climbing the walls (mentally, my body was securely bound).

George finished getting dressed and came around the couch. Holding my face in his hands, he kissed me again. "Just half an hour more to go. Then we'll go up and do it. I'll finish folding the laundry meanwhile." He straightened and went out, and I heard him cross the hall into the spare room.

Left alone, I wished I'd asked him to turn on the television. George usually didn't leave me alone; he loved watching me naked and bound. I hoped he'd watch the time. When he was busy with tasks, he sometimes got lost.

"I'll get it," George called out as the doorbell chimed. I laughed to myself. Of course, he'd get it. I was in no position to get anything. I heard the door opening, then closing, and the sound of voices. It hit me why he'd called out a split second before he appeared -- he'd forgotten how he'd left me.

"Oh, shit," he said, following his sister Georgina into the living room. Georgina froze as she saw me, and George bumped into her before running around her and attacking the ropes tying my wrists to the couch armrest.

Georgina looked scared for a moment, then walked around the couch to fall to her knees behind me. She started untying my ankles, and I knew she must have a clear view of my ass and pussy. As soon as one ankle came free, I tried to bring my legs together. A minute later, Georgina had untied my other ankle. Standing up, she watched her idiot brother struggling to untie the knots holding my wrists. She was over the first shock and was grinning at both of us.

As my wrists came free, I aimed a fist at George. He ducked and held up his hands. "You damned fool," I screamed. "How could you do this? You... you forgot I was naked and tied over the couch?"

Georgina sat on the other couch and giggled. I didn't mind her seeing me naked. She'd been at my bachelorette party, where my friends had got me fully nude by the halfway mark. We'd been shopping together, too, and she came into the fitting room with me to help. But tied bent over the couch was a very undignified situation to be seen in by a kid sister.

"Well, I'm sorry," my idiot husband said, backing away toward the door. "No, of course, I didn't forget. But I forgot for a moment."

"What does that even mean?" I said, massaging my wrists where the ropes had left red marks. "I don't know how you could do this."

Georgina giggled some more and picked up the pile of clothes lying on the carpet. She straightened my panties and tossed them to me. As I stepped into them, she put my bra around me. Waiting till I placed my breasts into the cups, she closed the back. I pulled the straps over my shoulders.

"Thanks, Tina," I said. "I'm sorry you had to see this."

"I'm not." Georgina picked up my inside-out dress and straightened it. "You looked seriously hot. Sorry I barged in, but when are you guys doing this again?"

"Next Saturday," said George, without thinking. Then, as I glared at him, "Oops!"

"Go on," I said sarcastically. "Tell her the time and issue an invitation, too."

"I was just joking," George said, grinning. "Tina doesn't need an invitation to come to our house."

I gave him a long look and stormed off to the kitchen. Georgina followed me and hugged me from behind.

"Don't be upset, Sandy," she said into my ear. "I know you found it embarrassing, but I loved it. You looked so sexy, naked and tied. I totally get why my brother did it."

"Ah, thanks, Tina," I answered. "That's sweet of you. Thanks for helping untie me, too. George was just all thumbs."

"I had fun doing it," Georgina said, giggling. "You're hot, Sandy. It's always fun seeing you naked."

I turned around and looked at her. "Really? You weren't grossed out?"

"Of course not!" Georgina looked amused. "Why would I be? You were playing in your own home, and I love you both." She accepted a mug from me and carried it to the table. "In fact, now I'll be looking forward to busting you again someday."

I spilled some of my coffee as she said that. We both laughed as I mopped the spill. Georgina was about nineteen, five years younger than George, and interning at an office in town during her college summer break.

"Does he do it often?" Georgina asked. "Tying you, I mean."

"He enjoys it, but I don't," I said, lifting my mug. "It gets pretty boring for me, you know? So we have a deal. I allow it on Saturdays and give him some tasks to finish while I'm tied."

"Finish some tasks?" Georgina was surprised. "He doesn't... I mean, you people don't..."

I laughed as she stopped, embarrassed. "No, we don't have much sex while I'm tied. He just enjoys looking at me while he works."

"I have a kinky brother," said Georgina, giggling, as George opened the door and walked in. "I grew up with you and never knew."

"Oh, come on," George said. "I don't do it all the time. You just caught us at a bad time."

Georgina rinsed her mug in the kitchen sink and spoke to me. "So you're naked and tied every Saturday?"

"I don't like the way your mind's working," I said, smiling. "Yes, that's our deal. It's the incentive your brother needs to work in the garden or inside."

"That's not true!" George protested, turning to his sister. "I do everything needed in the house. This is just some harmless fun. It's not like we're having non-stop sex while she's, you know."

"While she's naked and helpless," said Georgina, giggling. "Well, since it's all harmless fun, you won't mind me dropping in and helping you."

"No!" said George, shocked. I almost laughed at his expression. "You wouldn't!"

"Why not?" Georgina grinned at me. "Sandy doesn't mind. And I've already seen her naked before and today, so it doesn't matter."

* * *

"I thought she'd never leave," I said after waving to Georgina as she drove off. I picked up the steel step George used to clean the car and carried it inside. "I love Tina, but right now, I need something." I put the step down behind the couch and unbuttoned my dress.

"What's that for?" George asked as I climbed onto the step and allowed my dress to fall off my body. He gaped as I slid my panties down my hips and onto the floor. As I bent over the couch and gripped the hand rests with my hands, he finally got the idea and fumbled with his belt.

"Don't make me wait," I purred as he tried to walk and get out of his trousers at the same time. "Get in me quick, lover!"

George grabbed the couch with one hand and got rid of his trousers. Positioning himself behind me, he ran his fingers up and down my slit, making me shiver. Slowly, he inserted two fingers into my pussy and felt around.

"Feels good," I whispered. "But put your dick in, George. I want it."

"You're a little high for me," he said. I moved my feet further apart, lowering my body, and he nodded. "Just right!"

George wasn't huge, but he filled me well. I pressed my thighs against the couch back and held on with my hands as he began pumping. He was regular at the gym, and the strength he had built up was obvious as he banged me vigorously. I felt my pussy gush as I got the action I'd been craving since I'd been tied naked over the couch.

George moved his dick in long, easy strokes. Bent over as I was, my love canal offered easy access. George always enjoyed it when he was standing, using his legs and back to generate power for his stroking. I felt a fire start in my tummy and knew I was close.

"Just go on and on," I whimpered as he seemed to slow down, teasing me. "Do me hard, do me now!"

George picked up the pace again, and my body started combusting. My pussy was hot, and I felt warm streams of nectar flowing down my inner thighs. I close my eyes as I felt my sensations approaching their peak. My orgasm hit me hard, and I struggled to breathe. I lost my grip on the couch and flopped bonelessly over its back. George felt my pussy contracting on his cock and slowed his motion, allowing me to enjoy my climax.

I felt him undoing my bra and running the straps down my arms as I lay bent over the couch, breathing deeply. He reached around and held my breasts as I recovered and tried to stand.

George bent and picked me up, carrying my 122 pounds easily around the couch. He carefully placed me on it and then held out a box of tissues. Taking out several, I jammed them between my legs, not wanting his cum and my own juices to stain the couch. He lifted my shoulders and sat at one end of the couch, lowering my head onto his thighs.

"Mmmm, that was good, honey," I murmured, reaching up to touch his face. "I was dying for it since you tied me. You took too long."

"Ah, well, Tina turned up. I didn't want to have sex with her around." George put his hand on my breast and squeezed it. My nipple, already hard, tried to burrow through his palm.

"What a ridiculous thought!" I burst out laughing. "Of course, we can't do it with your sister watching."

"Now that she's discovered our secret," George said, "I expect she'll turn up often to interrupt our games. She's said as much. Could be awkward for you. Getting you untied and dressed takes time."

I'm sure she was joking," I said as George rolled my hard nipple between his thumb and finger. "She was just sending you up. I don't think she'll really turn up."

"You don't know Tina," said George. "She's got a huge naughty streak. If she can embarrass us by catching us at this, she will. And you know she has a key to the front door."

"Well, you keep an eye out and free me fast if you see her coming," I said. I stretched, lifting my chest, and George bent to envelop my nipple in his lips. I moaned as he used his teeth on it expertly. "The other one, too."

* * *

"You were so embarrassed that first time." Georgina reminisced, holding a glass for me. "How far we've come since then!"

"I was mortified!" I said, laughing. "Bent over that couch with my slit wide open. I felt awful meeting you like that."

"You're far more comfortable now," said Georgina, reaching out and running her fingers up my labia. George had tied my legs over the arms of an armchair, and my lady bits were on display. "I love the way you trust me and let me do all the things I enjoy."

"He, he, he," I laughed. "Your brother's ropes don't leave me much choice, do they? But I love how gentle you are, Tina."

Georgina put the glass down on the table and bent forward. My hands were fastened behind my back, thrusting my breasts out. She pushed two fingers into my quim as her mouth encircled one nipple. I felt her lips squeezing it as her fingers moved in and out of me.

"Tina," I breathed, closing my eyes. Her fingers were bent inside me, rubbing the sensitive front wall of my hole. "You know me so well."

Georgina grinned. "George has given me lots of opportunities to learn." She saw me breathing hard and guessed I was getting close. She slowed down her hand, frustrating me. She brought her teeth to bear on my hard nipple, nipping gently along its length.

It was true. Georgina was busy on weekdays and visited us on Saturdays, our designated bondage day. At first, it was a bit hit-and-miss. Now, she and George had systematized it. George would tie me and enjoy seeing me bound and naked for a while. Then he would go off on the errands I had listed. Georgina would come and untie me.

I hissed as Georgina switched to my other nipple. Her fingers inside me continued their slow beat, bringing me close, oh so close, to climax. But after months of playing with my body, Georgina had learned to read my body's signals expertly.

"This isn't fair, Tina," I complained. "I'm helpless, and you're tormenting me. I hope George comes back soon."

"Nope," said Georgina. "He's not coming. He called to make sure I was with you and went to get your car fixed."

"But!" I was horrified. George had become somewhat more sophisticated recently, buying several pieces of equipment. One of them was a pair of handcuffs that gripped my wrists and kept me fastened to the chair. "I've been tied for two hours already! I want out."

"No worries," said Georgina soothingly. She pushed her fingers to the hilt inside me and twisted them back and forth. She looked at her wristwatch. "He's scheduled an email to me in sixteen minutes, telling me where he's kept the key."

Georgina stopped talking and took my nipple in her mouth again. Her tongue moved my nipple side to side inside her warm, soft mouth. I moaned in frustration as her fingers stopped moving, and she slowly withdrew them from my hole.

"You're cruel, Tina," I complained. Georgina and I weren't lovers; I'd never seen her naked. But she enjoyed playing with my body when George left me tied naked, and I enjoyed her attentions.

"No, I'm not," she said, slipping off her chair and sinking to her knees before me. Leaning forward, she ran her tongue up my slit. I gasped as her tongue touched my clit. "Just saving the best for last. This is what I love most."

Georgina held my pussy lips in her fingers and spread them slightly. As she licked me again, her tongue ran over my inner lips. The sensations were intense, and I bucked and jerked against my bonds.

She took pity on me and fastened her lips on my swollen clit. Swirling her tongue around it, she lifted one hand to my nipple and gripped it. I felt my honeypot ignite as her tongue continued to lick around and on my clit.

I screamed as my orgasm hit. My eyes were wide open, but I could see only a blinding red light. I felt hot liquid pour from my pussy and down my thighs. Georgina lifted her head and spoke, but I couldn't make out her words as my orgasm engulfed all my senses.

My vision cleared, and I saw Georgina still on her knees. She was gently rubbing my clit with a thumb and smiling at me. I looked at her and opened my lips, and she rose to kiss me.

"That was intense!" I was panting, and getting the words out was a struggle. "You're getting better and better at this, Tina."

"Getting regular practice is the key," she said, grinning. She sat down in her chair again and wiped her face and fingers with a tissue. "And I totally enjoy playing with your boobs and pussy."

She took a fresh tissue and cleaned my lower belly and thighs. I nodded my thanks as she finished and looked at me. I thought again how much I loved this girl. She had the same behavior and gentle way of talking that had attracted me to George. With her blonde hair and brown eyes, she looked similar to her brother, too. She was much slighter, though, and only a couple of inches over five feet.

"Do you think George's mail will have come?" I asked, hopefully. My cooze was quiet now, and I wanted to be untied before it caught fire again.

"No, not yet," said Georgina, checking her phone. "There's three minutes to go. I hope George's mail program sends the mail as scheduled." She went toward the kitchen and returned with a glass of ice.

"Mmm, feels good," she said, taking a sip. "Nice and cold. Want to feel it?"

"You beast!" I screamed at her. She'd put the ice-cold glass against my wide-open pussy. I'd jumped and thrashed in my bonds as my overheated flesh met the freezing temperature. Georgina giggled and lifted the glass to her lips again.

"It's come," she said, checking her phone. "Let's see now." She waited for George's mail to open. "He says, the third drawer from top of his study desk."

She hurried off, and I breathed a sigh of relief. Georgina was back in less than a minute, brandishing the handcuffs key. I rubbed my wrists as she untied my legs from the chair.

"Thanks, Tina," I said. "You did that very efficiently." My legs had gone to sleep, and I rubbed them with my hands.

"You're welcome," she said and held my arm as I got to my feet. "Don't be in a hurry. Get your balance first."

"I'm glad you're staying on in Arlington," I said, lifting myself onto the table. Our patio was in the shade at this time of day.

Georgina settled in the chair opposite me. "Yeah, I'm happy to add a year of work experience to my resume," she said. The company she was interning at had offered her a job, and she had deferred her university admission by a year. "And we can continue our fun and games."

"When do I get a turn?" I asked, leaning back and looking at her. "It's all one-sided so far."

"Hey, don't blame me!" Georgina laughed and put her hand on my knee. "It's your husband who leaves you naked and tied for me to enjoy. And I get you off and also release you. George is likely to just forget. You're safe as long as I am in charge."

I laughed and nodded. "Though, to be fair, he only forgot me once." I stretched, enjoying my freedom. "But it's lovely to have you around, Tina."

I hopped off the table, and she came close. Putting her hands on my hips, she pulled me close and turned her face up to me. I met her parted lips with mine.

* * *

"George, I think I'm cheating on you," I said, taking a sip of my latte. My husband looked suitably impressed. "With Tina."

George laughed, as I expected him to. "Tina's my sister, Sandy. D'you expect me to be jealous of her?"

Llorna
Llorna
102 Followers