Cassandra and Her Two Loves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love her at least as much as I love you." I watched George burn his mouth with a big sip of his cappuccino. He did this frequently, not having the patience to wait for it to cool. "And we do much more than usual sisters-in-law."

"Ah, I know she's become a participant in our rope and cuffs games." George grinned at me. "And I guess she has a little fun with you by the time I tell her where the key is."

"You're not taking me seriously," I complained. "She looks like you and has the same way of talking and behaving. I truly love that girl."

"You're welcome to." George laughed again. "She's my sister. Sure, she looks like me. Nothing surprising in that."

"She has the same tastes, too." I put out a hand to stop him from burning his mouth again. "She enjoys seeing me naked and bound, just as you do."

"Well, she can't fuck you," George said comfortably. "So there's no cheating."

"I love her with all my heart," I began. "I look forward to her visits on Saturday when I'm naked and tied up. I have orgasms with her. I go out for lunch with her. Dinner, too, when you're traveling."

"Umm, you're serious." George stared at me. "What do you want from me?"

"Do you think what I'm doing is acceptable? As a married woman who loves her husband?" I gestured for him to sip his coffee.

George was silent for over a minute, worrying me. He was obviously thinking it through. Finally, he spoke with a hand on mine. "We both don't want a vanilla love life. You know, the missionary on Saturday in the bedroom only with the door locked. If we want some excitement, we have to expand some thinking."

"I agree," I said solemnly. "So what are the limits? For me, and for you?"

"Depends who you're with." George thought again for a few moments. "For people without dicks, like Tina, you can do what you want. For people with dicks, you can't go out for dinner and dates, and you can't take dick in pussy. Does that sound too restrictive?"

I looked at him with a big grin. "You mean I can do anything with Tina, and you won't mind? Because she doesn't have a dick?"

"Obviously. You can't cheat on me with a girl." George sounded fully convinced by his own logic. "I know you love dick. You're not gay. No matter how much fun you have with Tina, you'll always be mine."

"Guaranteed!" I smiled at him. "I'm not letting you go. But Tina and I have fun every week, and I was wondering if you minded."

"Well, I've set my expectations from you," said George, smiling again. "Anything you like with girls, and anything short of taking other dicks in your pussy with guys. What about limits for me?"

"Fair's fair, I suppose," I said, thinking. "No putting your dick into any other pussy, and no dates."

He reached over the table to shake my hand and upset my coffee. I jumped out of my chair to save my dress. Our server rushed over with a napkin. George tried to give him room and toppled backward with his chair.

Only when we were in bed that night did we remember that we hadn't shaken hands to seal the deal. We revised the conditions and shook hands before he rocked my quim.

* * *

"Oh, it was unforgettable!" I was telling Georgina about my first meeting with George. I had been a sophomore at the time, and George was in his junior year. "I was having lunch with a friend. George bumped into my chair and spilled fries and ketchup all over me. Then he tried to clean my shirt with a tissue and dumped his soda on me."

I waited for Georgina to stop laughing. We were in the food court of the mall, having lunch before going shopping. She and I both had a half-day today. George and I were going on a holiday next week and I wanted some new outfits.

"So he started by ruining your outfit?" Georgina was having a hard time controlling her laughter. "If I didn't know your story had a happy ending, I'd say it was game over."

"No, he was a gentleman." I pushed my tray away. "He actually came with me to my dorm room, waited outside while I changed, and then took my dirty shirt away. Returned it two days later, washed and ironed. That was unexpected. Most people just apologize and make vague offers to pay for cleaning."

"George told me you people dated for a year and a half, till he graduated." Georgina ate slowly and methodically and was still eating. I didn't mind; I was used to waiting for George to finish at every meal. He had the same habit of chewing each bite meticulously.

"Yes," I said, nodding. "I was nervous as his graduation grew near. But I needn't have been."

George had proposed to me a week before his commencement ceremony, and we'd married soon after my own. By then, he'd already been working for a year and was earning good money. I'd had to accept a lower-paying job to be in the same town as him, but we both felt life had been good to us.

"Mike and I didn't have such an exciting introduction." Georgina grinned at me. Her boyfriend, Michael, was a freshman at college now. "We were both on the school swim team, and cribbing about our coach brought us close."

"I wouldn't have minded something like that," I said, laughing. "Wet swimsuits instead of soiled shirts. Miles better."

Georgina laughed and got up to dispose of both our trays. We walked to the escalator arm-in-arm. On to serious business -- clothes shopping!

George was no good as a shopping companion. He'd accompany me whenever I needed him, but his participation and enthusiasm were near zero. His sister, on the other hand, had a passion for clothes shopping and loved to help me both pick out clothes and try them on.

"I like this one better," Georgina said in the trial room with me. "But you need to ditch your bra with such a deep back. Here, I'll help you." She moved around me to unclasp my bra, and I shrugged it off. "God, you're so hot, Sandy." She put her arms around me to cup my boobs and then moved one hand down into my panties.

"Hey, hey!" I said. "Don't start this now, or we'll never get done." I moaned as her finger reached my clit and moved side to side on it. "Tina! Please stop!"

Giggling, Georgina helped me put on the next dress we'd picked out. "I love this stuff with you, Sandy. I love Mike, of course, but it's just so much fun with you."

"So when do I get a turn with you?" I smoothed the dress over my hips and thigh and looked at myself in the mirror. " I'm dying to get my hands on your hot bod."

Georgina giggled. "I don't know, Sandy. I've never done that with a girl."

"So it will always be one-sided between us?" I asked her. We were walking to my car after finishing the checkout. "I'm not into girls, either, Tina, after college. But you're something special to me. I've never even seen you."

"Mmm, that does sound unfair," said Georgina thoughtfully. "Tell you what, come to my room on Saturday. You can see me, and maybe we'll have some fun. But conditions apply."

"Done! All conditions are acceptable." I was excited. George's parents lived close, and I stopped the car outside their house. Georgina's room was on the first floor. "I can hardly wait for Saturday!"

"I'll tell George when to drop you," said Georgina, climbing out of the car.

"I can drive myself," I said, smiling at her. "Best if George doesn't know about this beforehand."

"No, you can't drive," said Georgina. "You have to come naked and handcuffed, you see. That's the condition."

"Are you crazy?" I was stupefied. "I can't come to your parents' house like that."

"Sure you can," she said. "They're out of town for the weekend. It'll just be the two of us till George joins us later. Remember to bring the key!"

* * *

Well, at least I wouldn't have to remember it, I thought. I'd told George he must remember to hand me the key when letting me out of the car. He'd been scared he would forget but then had solved the problem before we left our home.

"You're absolutely sure your parents have left, aren't you?" I asked as he drove up the drive. "It won't be funny if they see me like this." George had handcuffed me naked, as he did every Saturday. Today, I was wearing a pair of shoes with low heels as I would have to walk a little. The only other thing on my body was the key to the handcuffs. George had tied it to my right nipple with a string.

"I called Tina," he reassured me. "Mom and Dad left half an hour ago. The front door's open. You can just go in and walk up the stairs."

"Drop me as close to the door as possible," I said, looking around us. "I don't want any neighbors telling Mom or Dad they saw me."

"That's right." George brought the car to a halt and came around to open my door. He looked all around before nodding, and I got out of the car and walked swiftly through the door, closing it behind me.

I'd been in this house dozens of times, both before and after George and I were married. But I always took care to be well dressed when visiting George's family. And here I was today, stark naked with my wrists handcuffed behind me and a key hanging from one nipple. I was half-expecting George's Dad to pop out of his study with his usual cheery "Hallo, Sandy."

I shook my head to clear my imagination. Reaching the stairs, I stepped carefully, knowing I couldn't grab the banister if I tripped. I knocked on Georgina's door with my knee.

"So you actually did it!" Georgina raised her fists high, laughing. "Oh, this is so fun! Having you naked in my room. Did anyone see you?"

"I was lucky, I think." I sat on the only chair in Georgina's bedroom. "I took a risk, but I hope it'll be worth it." I smiled at her.

"Mmm, yeah, I promised you, didn't I?" Georgina looked uncertain. Suddenly, she noticed the key tied to my nipple. "Oh, wow! Whose idea was this?"

"George," I said, gasping as she took hold of the key and pulled it toward herself. "He was afraid he'd forget it."

"This is fun!" Georgina lifted the hand holding the key, and I stood up. She walked backward around her room, and I followed, pulled along by my nipple. "Ooh, I could get addicted to this."

"You're worse than George," I said as she sat down on her bed. "Come on, Tina, it's my turn to have some fun with you today."

"Yeah, I guess so," she said, looking at me. Putting her hands on my shoulders, she pushed me down into the chair. Turning her back to me, she lifted her dress off her body and dropped it on the floor. A moment later, her bra joined it.

"You look gorgeous!" I couldn't help squealing as Georgina turned around to face me. She had the same blonde hair as her brother but was only about five feet three inches. She was not skinny, but her slim waist and smooth, flat stomach were very tempting. Her breasts were small with conical, pink nipples. "Don't stop!"

Georgina didn't. As she lowered her panties, her smooth pubes came into view, and then her pussy. She worked the little bit of lace over her hips and let it fall to the floor. She looked at me; I could see she was nervous.

My heart seemed ready to burst out of my chest. Georgina was fantastically beautiful. Her skin was smooth and unblemished, and she had goosebumps, though the room wasn't cold. I longed to put my arms around her and pull her to me.

"Well?" I said. "Aren't you getting me out of the cuffs?"

"Not right now," Georgina answered. "Umm, we'll just go on as we are."

"But, Tina," I whined, "this is no good. I want to have some fun with that lovely body of yours. I can't do it until you free my hands."

"We'll wait for that, Sandy," said Georgina. "I'm not ready for that yet. Today, you have your eyes." She lowered her voice. "And mouth."

I could see she was anxious, so I didn't press it. Rising from the chair, I moved to her and enjoyed the feel of her hands on my naked waist. Georgina was shorter than I and raised her head to kiss me. She'd kissed me before, but this one, with both of us naked, melted my being. I stood there in a daze, my hands behind me, as she sucked my lips and ran her hands over my hips.

I stepped forward, forcing her to topple back onto her bed. I sank to my knees and leaned forward to kiss her knees. I moved my lips along the tops of her thighs.

"Open up, Tina," I breathed. "I can't love her unless you let me see her. Open your pussy to me."

Georgina giggled and spread her thighs, and I lowered my head between them. I could see her pussy lips now and was glad they were somewhat thin. Her clit hood was not covered, and I was relieved. Even without using my hands, I'd be able to meet her passion center.

I wanted to touch her, to run my fingers along those smooth thighs, and hold and caress those labia. But it was not to be right now. Her pussy lips were dry, and I knew it was because she was anxious.

My fingers wouldn't have entered her dry pussy, I realized, even if I had the use of my hands. My mouth would do fine. No shortage of moisture and lubrication there. I licked my lips and moved in.

I felt Georgina trembling as I licked her inner thighs. I took it slow, spending minutes running my tongue up and down both thighs, coming closer and closer to her labia. Her pussy was still dry, but I could smell her arousal coming from deep within.

I touched her pussy lips with my tongue, and she gasped. Starting at the bottom, I ran my tongue up her slit. Her inner labia were also partially exposed, and Georgina gave a small cry when my tongue touched them. I reached her clit and ran my tongue on it with the lightest of touches.

As I drew back to go lower and start again, Georgina closed her thighs, trapping my head. Her pussy was an inch in front of my tongue, but I couldn't reach it. The handcuffs were adamant; I could not use my hands to help me.

I blew air on her pussy, and she leaned back and opened her thighs again. Not wanting to risk another interruption, I went straight for her clit. I put my lips around it and swirled my tongue tip around her most sensitive part.

She sat up and reached out, holding my head gently. Her pussy was wet now, but from her own nectar or my saliva, I couldn't know. The scent of her arousal grew ever stronger and I gently sucked on her clit and labia.

Georgina cried out as her orgasm swept over her. It was a high-pitched scream of joy, of passion, of fulfilled desire. Her thighs clamped my head again, trapping my face against her pussy. And now I knew her pussy was juicy -- my face and neck were awash in the sweet-smelling fluid she was spurting.

Her orgasm made her entire body rigid for long moments, and I couldn't breathe. I struggled to free my head from her thighs and my hands from the steel bracelets, but they both held firm. Just when I was about to pass out, Georgina fell back on the bed, and her thighs relaxed.

I fell back myself and breathed in with a long whoop. My hands were being crushed under me, and I realized I should turn over soon. But first, get some oxygen.

I woke to Georgina kissing my left nipple, the one without a key tied to it. I smiled up at her as she ran her fingers down my chest and belly. My pussy had been tingling all the while I had been eating hers, and it caught fire as she reached my clit and gripped it between thumb and forefinger.

To my disappointment, Georgina had gotten dressed. She leaned down to kiss me. I opened my lips, and she put hers on them. Unmindful of my crushed hands, I kissed her back with all the lust stored up in me. She held on to my nipple and clit with her hands as her mouth sucked the breath out of me.

I was superheated by seeing her naked for the first time and licking her to an orgasm. Within moments, my own body spasmed, fire spreading from my cooze to engulf my thighs and belly. I moaned into Georgina's mouth as she kept it on mine all through the fierce orgasm that ripped through me.

She lifted her mouth and smiled at me as my climax wound down. I tried to get my breathing under control and lifted my head as she pulled it onto her lap. I looked at her, and we grinned before breaking into wild laughter.

"You were mind-blowing, Sandy," she stuttered, and I saw her throat and face turn red. "I didn't know I could orgasm with a girl. I was so nervous!"

I was, too," I confessed. "Your first time, so I hoped to make it really enjoyable for you. I was afraid I'd get too enthusiastic, but you took care of that." I looked at the key hanging down my side, still tied to my nipple.

Georgina ran her hand through my hair. "Sorry about that. But I was scared, Sandy. I thought I'd be a little in control if I left the cuffs on."

"That's fine by me, Tina." I hurried to reassure her. "No complaints. How was it for you?"

"I totally loved it!" She ran a finger along my lips. "You were so gentle with me, Sandy."

"I've always loved it when you get me off," I said, smiling up at her. "And now I'm in love with you."

"Oh, poor George!" Georgina smiled as she traced the edge of my areola with a finger. "He'll miss you."

"Well, he has only himself to blame, " I said, and we laughed together. "He's the one who leaves me naked and bound for you. That's how our affair started, right?"

"Right!" Georgina agreed. It seemed to strike her, then. "Uh, Sandy, we're now having a full-blown affair, right?"

"That we are," I replied solemnly. "I've been in love with you for a long time, but we've physically consummated it today. Yay!"

"But what now?" Georgina sounded anxious. "Will George guess? Are you planning to leave him? F-for me?"

Georgina looked terrified, and my heart went out to her. Once again, I cursed those damned handcuffs. If only I could hold this girl...

"No, Tina," I said and looked squarely into her eyes. "We can be occasional lovers, when the situation allows. Otherwise, we can spend time together, enjoy each other's company, steal a kiss when no one's looking."

Georgina looked relieved. Her finger was joined by a thumb, gripping my nipple and twisting it gently in both directions. "So you aren't ready to take the next step?"

"He, he, no," I giggled. "I still love George as much as I love you. He's the best man in the world for me. He knows I'm in love with you but allows me everything." We laughed together. "How about you? Will you tell Mike about us?"

"No, and don't you dare!" Georgina grabbed the key and pulled it, stretching my nipple. "Don't say a word about this to anyone. Promise me, or your nipple comes off!"

I laughed with her and lifted my face to hers. "That's not the only use of the key, you know," I said softly. I was desperate to put my arms around her slim body and pull her to mine. Georgina untied the string from my nipple, not without some effort. All that pulling on the key had tightened the knot. I held still, watching her face as she worked.

"Have you brought something to wear?" she asked as the key came free. I turned onto my stomach, letting her unlock my handcuffs and take them off. "I can lend you a robe. My clothes won't fit you." She put her hands around me as I sat up and cupped my breasts. "You're a big girl!"

"I think I heard George's car draw up," I said, massaging my wrists. "He'll have brought my clothes."

"Gosh, I got your cuffs off just in time," said Georgina. I looked at her, puzzled. "As soon as I have the key, I have to free you. Unlock your cuffs and untie any ropes. That's the condition George set for letting me join your games."

"Well, I did wonder." I moaned as she gripped my nipples and tugged them. "You were always so decent. Never teased me, always untied me immediately George's email came."

Georgina giggled. "So now you know. It wasn't me being nice; it was a condition put in place by your ever-loving husband."

"Damn!" I said. "Now I don't know which of you I love more."

The front door opened and closed, and we heard George coming up the stairs. Georgina released my breasts and moved to the bed. George held out a hand through the door with a bundle of my clothes.