Cassandra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smacked me hard on my plump asscheeks and I scurried to do as I was told.

Melissa dressed me with loving care. First, she smoothed black satin and lace bikini panties up my legs and over my hips, nestling my tiny clitty between my legs so I would have a nice, smooth pantyline. The matching demi-cup bra came next. My breasts nearly filled the C-cup bra as it was. The silicone inserts Melissa added filled the bra cups to overflowing and pushed my titties high up on my chest, giving me a deep, luscious cleavage.

Melissa then enclosed my torso in my black satin corset. She pulled the laces tighter and tighter. When she finally tied them off, I gasped at what appeared to be a twenty-two-inch waistline. She rolled sheer black stockings up my legs and fastened them to the garters on my corset. I stepped into a slim black satin half-slip that fell to just above the knee.

I slipped my arms into a gossamer-sheer black chiffon blouse with tailored body and long, poufy sleeves which buttoned snugly at my wrists. Melissa buttoned the blouse only to the top of my bra. She then had me step into a charcoal-gray pencil skirt and zipped it firmly closed. The skirt ended just below the knee and was so tight I could barely walk. Next came the matching tailored jacket with deeply-V'd lapels and a peplum waist that fit snugly over my hips.

Melissa arranged the collar of my blouse and spread the parted halves so I showed off ample amounts of cleavage. She draped three gold chains of different lengths around my neck and arranged them in a cascade. She inserted gold ball studs in my upper ear piercings and large gold hoops in the lowers. A gold watch graced my left wrist, while six gold bangles chimed musically on my right. Several of my long, slender fingers bore decorative golden rings. A single slender golden chain skimmed my left ankle.

She had me tie my hair back in a ponytail. "That will do for now," she asserted.

"But I don't have any makeup on and my hair is a mess! How can I go ANYWHERE looking like this?"

Melissa tsk-tsked with mock patience.

"Isn't that just like a woman? Sweetheart, we are going to the only place a woman CAN go 'looking like this'."

She handed me a black patent purse, then had me step into matching ankle-strap sandals. Melissa looped the straps around my trim ankles and fastened each ornate clasp with an audible "click". My lover looked up at me with a triumphant smile. It was then that I realized these were special bondage shoes; they were now securely locked in place and I would be unable to remove them! Their five-inch spike heels arched my legs dramatically, causing me to thrust out my ass and titties at the same time. Then Melissa hurried me out to the car - and directly to the beauty salon.

Evidently, the girls at the salon had already been primed for our arrival and the nature of my visit. They wasted no time getting me in the chair...for what, I could only guess. My shoulder-length tresses were tinted once more. Long, lustrous extensions were woven in. Then, the whole of it was permed. The process seemed to take forever, but I sensed it would be worth it. In the meantime, Carmen, the nail technician, had given me a set of ultra-long, gently curving, deep crimson sculptured nails with gold stripes and a little charm on the right pinky. Carmen had opted for the stronger acrylic nails rather than silk wraps, avowing they would hold up better under the rigors of the daily office routine.

I gulped at the mention of the office - and what havoc this new 'reality' would wreak - but said nothing. Carmen did my toenails in the same blood-red hue. Dorothy, the cosmetologist, had augmented my natural eyelashes with thick, furry implants, then made up my face. Donna, the hair stylist, finished at last. My heart caught in my throat as I viewed myself - my NEW self - for the first time. My shimmering platinum mane cascaded in loose waves almost to my waist. It swayed hypnotically as I moved my head from side to side. My ivory complexion glowed radiantly. My deep-set azure eyes were shadowed with steel-gray lids and mauve highlights. My thinly-arched eyebrows were contoured with smoke pencil. My upper eyelids were outlined with bold strokes of black liquid liner and my lower lids with black pencil. My cheekbones were contoured with a dark rose blush. My lips were the same crimson shade as my nails. I adored my new look - and so did Melissa!

As she spritzed me with "Obsession", she informed me I was now her "little blonde bimbo" - in fact, as well as fantasy - and that she had more changes in store for me. I couldn't imagine what else she could possibly have in mind. I was already more woman than man, with long flowing tresses, feminine curves, a very provocative undulation in my walk which I could no longer control and fingernails so long that I wouldn't even be able to dress myself without help.

We left the salon and returned to the car. Melissa turned out of the garage and headed uptown.

"Where are we going now?"

"I'm taking you to meet Michelle. You are in for a BIG surprise."

Michelle's office is in Lakeview, the predominantly gay/lesbian neighborhood which is the center of the Drag Queen scene, as well as the location of most of the clubs we frequented. Michelle was waiting for us when we arrived. She was seeing us before her normal office hours and we were the only ones in the office. In no time they had me stripped naked and strapped to an examination table by my wrists and ankles. Melissa softly stroked my forehead and smiled beguilingly.

"Dear, sweet Cassandra. You have made me so very happy these past months. I have already turned you into a soft, simpering sissy by pickling you with hormones. You have developed pert titties, a tiny waist, soft, curvy hips and ass, and I just LOVE your limp little clitty! It's so cute, so cuddly, so - harmless. You will never be able to function as a man again. I have had your hair, face, and nails done so you may no longer APPEAR as a man, either.

Now, I'm going to take you even farther down the road to Femininity. Anyone who knows me knows I like my 'girls' REALLY busty. With Michelle's help, I am going to transform you into the most magnificent 'Tit Queen' anyone has ever seen! Everyone in the scene will know that I have 'marked you' as my property, which they may admire but not touch - without my permission. They will see you and know that you belong to me. Are you ready, my lovely one?"

Michelle began by making a series of injections with a local anesthetic in a circular pattern around the base of my blossoming breasts to prepare them for this next and most outrageous step in my transformation.

"Just lie still," Melissa cooed. "Everything will be fine. You won't believe what you are about to see."

She stroked my forehead gently with her left hand and held my hand with her right. I watched with apprehension and fascination as Michelle inserted the large hypodermic needle again and again in the same pattern around each of my anesthetized breasts, pumping large quantities of silicone into the soft tissue. I was amazed at the sight of my breasts swelling up like twin pyramids before my eyes.

"That's my good girl," Michelle purred. "You are going to be such a BIG girl now. Here, let's undo your restraints. It's too late for you to resist now. Stand up, Sweetie - let's do your hips next."

I obeyed her command without hesitation. Michelle pumped my hips and tush, then cleaned off my lips and cheeks and pumped them for good measure.

When Michelle had completed her treatment, Melissa helped me to get dressed. I discovered I now filled my bra to overflowing without the silicone pads. My skirt had become even more snug in the hips and ass as well, a sign of my augmented curves there. As I slowly, lovingly reapplied my base, blush, and lipstick, I noted my cheekbones had swelled alluringly and my lips were fuller, plusher, poutier. I spritzed on more "Obsession".

I was entranced with my new look, as was Melissa. The overall effect was a young, sexy office girl, eager to please and "on the make". "Perrrfect, Sweetheart," Melissa trilled. "My girlfriend is FINALLY ready for her first day at the office." "But how can I go in looking like this?", I pouted. "I'll be fired the moment I walk through the door." "Relax, Sissy-girl," Melissa cooed, kissing me lightly on the cheek. "Everything will be JUST FINE."

My stomach did little flip-flops in the car as Melissa drove me to work. "Stop fidgeting," Melissa admonished. "You are BEAUTIFUL. You have nothing to worry about." She pulled up to the front entrance, kissed me lightly on the cheek, then hustled me out the door. "Have a good day, Sweetie," she chimed musically. Then, she pulled away, leaving me to face my fear alone.

I was acutely aware of every little nuance of my outrageous femininity as I minced up the front walk in my tight skirt and skyscraper stilts. My hair swished around my shoulders and back. My titties bounced. My slip rustled. My hips swiveled seductively. My stockings rasped enticingly. My spike heels clicked smartly on the sidewalk. My perfume swirled around me like a misty veil. I WAS Cassandra. I was completely bound within the trappings of my outrageous femininity. I was unable to manipulate zippers, buttons, and laces with my long, curving talons; even if I tried, I could not get undressed without assistance. My spike-heeled pumps were securely locked in place, and only Melissa had the key. There was no place to hide, no way to escape. I was committed to revealing myself, my TRUE self, to everyone.

I thought I would die as I stepped through the front door - just curl up and die, right there in the foyer. Who was standing there to greet me but Grace Rogers! My mind was racing, trying to string together some coherent pattern of words to offer as an explanation, but nothing would come out. Grace smiled warmly, offered her hand and spoke.

"Thank you for coming on such short notice, Miss Santee. May I call you Cassandra? I have heard so much about you, I feel as if I have known you for years! My name is Grace Rogers. I am the Office Manager here at Barnes and Bidwell. We had anticipated having to get a temporary replacement for our receptionist while she is out on maternity leave, but we hadn't anticipated her having her baby six weeks early. It was an emergency; she went into labor at eleven o'clock last night.

I was beside myself all night, worrying about who we could possibly find in time to fill in. Even a Temp agency couldn't have helped us on such short notice - and we have important clients scheduled to come in today and all this week! Then Gwen in Human Resources suggested we contact you. She touted your easy familiarity with Centrex, Outlook, and Microsoft Word, warm, effusive personality, and reminded me you were close friends with many of our staff and were already familiar with our business and procedures. She insisted you weren't just a 'good fit'; you were a PERFECT fit! When she hinted you might be available right away, my heart skipped a beat!

I am SO glad she was able to lure you away from your previous situation. I Promise we will make it worth your while! Might I add that you are absolutely lovely as well? Gwen said you were attractive, but I could not have hoped for better. You will make a stunning first impression of our company to our guests. Gwen has already taken care of your paperwork, although there will be some forms for you to sign later today. We will need you for at least two months, possibly more. With your credentials, I can offer you a starting salary of $25,000, although I suspect neither will be a limit to your tenure or potential here at Barnes and Bidwell. I hope these terms will be satisfactory to you, and that you are as excited to be here as we are to have you. In the meantime, won't you follow me to your work station?"

If I had been at a loss for words before, I was stunned speechless now. I - Cassandra - had been expected...and there was a position waiting for me! As soon as Grace mentioned Gwen's name, I knew who had "greased the wheels". But how had all of this been arranged in a little over an hour, unless Melissa...Wait a Minute! Gwen and Melissa had been thick as thieves last night! I smiled knowingly.

"This will be your station, Cassandra. You will answer phones, receive our guests, coordinate with the departments they are visiting, schedule conference rooms, handle some light Word Processing duties, accept deliveries, contact the persons to whom they are addressed, and so forth. We already have someone to sub for you while you are on break. Gwen promised to take you around later and introduce you to anyone you don't already know.

One more thing. You are a VERY attractive young woman, and 'boys will be boys'. Our company has a strict policy regarding sexual harassment. If you receive any UNWANTED advances, or any comments at all which you regard as offensive or abusive, let me know IMMEDIATELY and I will deal with it. Now that that situation is under control, I have one other crisis to deal with. One of our Senior Systems Analysts also went on emergency medical leave last night and isn't expected to return for a long time...but why am I bothering you with all this? Let me or Gwen know if you need anything. Cassandra, may I say it is a PLEASURE to meet you in person at last?"

Fortune smiles on the foolish. GRACE KNEW ALL ALONG AND SHE COMPLETELY ACCEPTS ME. I expected to be tarred and feathered. Instead, I have a job - as a Girl - for two months, maybe more. I fell into my new role easily. For the rest of the day, there was a musical lilt in my soft, sexy voice as I answered the telephone, a big, beaming smile on my face as I welcomed visitors to our company and an alluring wiggle to my walk as I moved daintily in my bondage outfit. This was like a vacation; no, more like Paradise. No schedules. No heavy workloads. No convoluted program logic. No flaming egos. No impossible deadlines to meet. Just answer the phone, make nice to the people who come in, enjoy my breaks with my girlfriends, and be as pretty and sexy as I can be. The money was a lot less, but with Melissa supporting me, I didn't need more. Is this a great country, or what?

I was in for some good-natured ribbing when the girls and I met for lunch. They gossiped cattily about the new "office bimbo with the big boobs" as if I weren't there, commenting about her heavy makeup, showgirl hair, and long, curving "talons". They clucked at how she shamelessly flashed her boobies through her obscenely-sheer blouse, wondering aloud how she EVER managed to move around so gracefully in that TIGHT skirt and such IMPOSSIBLY-high heels! They opined that a "slut" like that, dressed to kill as she was, was just BEGGING for some hot-blooded stud to pull her into the storeroom and ravish her!

"I hear Grace gave the little trollop the standard spiel about harassment and told her to report any UNWANTED advances."

"Hmpf! That means the little hussy won't be saying a thing - and I SO wanted to hear all the juicy details!"

I laughed with them, but I was excited by the prospect. Word about the "hot new blonde in Reception" had spread like wildfire and several men had already found some reason to come to the Reception Desk this morning and introduce themselves while they were there. If anyone beside Grace and my girlfriends knew who I was - rather, who I had been - they gave no indication. I felt as if a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I was free to be as feminine, pretty, and sexy as I could be!


I felt so natural now, sitting here with them. I mused out loud wasn't it convenient that Debbie Bishop's baby picked this precise time to pop out, and that I hadn't heard she was having ANY problems with her pregnancy? "Neither had I," cooed Gwen, "until I called her when I got home last night. When I informed her that she had just gone into labor, that she was leaving for the hospital RIGHT AWAY, that I would clear everything with Grace, and that I was CERTAIN the insurance would cover EVERYTHING, damned if she didn't feel those contractions coming on THAT INSTANT!"

We laughed aloud over Gwen's bon mot. She continued, shaking mirthfully. "Actually, I fear she WILL have a problem pregnancy. I'm guessing that these contractions will turn out to be false labor. In fact, I'm betting she will suffer horribly for, oh, another six weeks, sitting at home, scarfing down pickles and ice cream, watching all the talk shows and soap operas, before the baby actually comes. I don't expect her back for AT LEAST three months, if then." We laughed hysterically, tears rolling down our cheeks. When we had all recovered sufficiently, Gwen raised her Pepsi can for a toast. "Welcome to 'The Circle', Cassandra. This time, it's for real. And it's ABOUT time." I blushed as everyone clinked Pepsi cans, amid murmurs of "Hear, Hear".

Melissa was there to pick me up at five o'clock. Butter would have melted in her mouth.

"Well, Sexy, how was your first day on the job?"

"As if you didn't know!"

"Save it for later. Let's go to dinner and celebrate!"

We went to a nice restaurant for dinner. We had champagne to toast my "coming out", got a little tipsy, and didn't return home until after nine. As we pulled up, I noticed an unfamiliar black Corvette parked out front. A tall, good-looking boy stepped out and approached us. It was Todd, the boy I had danced with the night before! Melissa snickered.

"Well well, look who's here. Did I REALLY give him our address and phone number and tell him you were just DYING to see him again tonight, but were too shy to say so? I must have been drunk!"

I looked from Melissa to Todd, then back to Melissa, uncertainty in my eyes. Melissa smoothed down the lapels of my jacket, kissed me lightly on the cheek, and cooed in my ear.

"Run along now, Sweetie. Have a good time. I know you want him; we girls can tell. When you get home, you can tell me all about it!"

Todd took me to a different club for drinks and dancing. I had received admiring glances in public before, but I was not yet accustomed to turning every head as I entered a room. After some initial uneasiness, I warmed to the attention, the man, and the moment. As we danced, I felt so small and helpless in Todd's powerful arms, even though my high heels made me nearly as tall as he. He placed one hand on my rounded asscheeks and pulled me against him. I felt the surging swell of his Manhood pulsing against me. He felt so BIG! I felt faint. My nipples hardened into two erect nubs, clearly visible through the sheer fabric of my blouse.

Todd guided me back to our secluded corner table, where a bottle of champagne awaited us. We sipped and made small talk until the bottle was empty. My date casually fondled my breasts, pinching my hyper-sensitive nipples. He was making me so horny! I massaged his hard-on through his pants until he was panting and I could feel his wetness. He kissed me ravenously and I kissed him right back. We couldn't get out of there fast enough. We sped off into the night with him working the car's stick shift - and me working his!

We arrived at Todd's place. I whispered into his ear to go into the bedroom, turn down the covers, and wait for me. I went to the bathroom, freshened my lipstick, spritzed some more perfume, plumped up my boobies, then made my Grand Entrance. I slinked into the bedroom like a prowling tigress, swishing my hips provocatively. I made him undress me slowly, drawing out the sexual tension. When he removed my panties and my tiny shemale clitty sprang into view, I thought he would die. Rather than being repulsed, his cock swelled another inch!

I made love dressed in corset, hose, and heels. I couldn't remove the shoes anyway, and the corset felt like part of me after all the months I had been tightly-laced. And oh, how Todd was turned on by my sexy 'trousseau'! I expertly sucked him to one shattering orgasm, only to have him hard again and pumping my shemale 'pussy' shortly after. I must have come a half-dozen times before he gushed his spunk into me like a fire hose. I quivered in rapturous delight as his dong pulsed its heavy load into my nether regions.