Cassandra Takes Control

Story Info
Alex learns about a new side to his girlfriend wrestling.
3.4k words
4.55
34.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexander let out a deep sigh, gazing out the window of his 10th floor apartment. He watched a few cars fly down the road in the fading sunlight. He was bored trapped at home with nothing but the same old video games. The only thing that broke up the recent monotony had been Cassandra his beautiful girlfriend. She was the love of his life the girl of his dreams in so many ways. She was only a few inches shorter than his own solid 6 foot frame but that's where the similarities ended. She had piercing emerald eyes, a shock of dark ruby hair curling down to her shoulders and a wit he loved more than anything else. The only problem with her was she often took on a subservient or masochistic role in the bedroom. While Alexander had never told her, he secretly always hoped she would grab him by the balls and bringing him to his knees when he would grab and play with her magnificent massive breasts. Today he would try to see if she secretly had it in her.

Alexander turned to see Cassandra walk in the room, between his recent thoughts and jiggle of her tits under her skin tight sweater, his mind was consumed by desire.

"Hey baby, whatcha doing up here by your lonesome" Cass greeted, a small smirk on her full lips noticing the subject of his gaze.

"Not too much, thinking of you actually, maybe how I want to throw you down on the bed and have my way with you" Alex replied in a jovial tone

"Oh you think you can handle me so easily do you, I'm not so sure"

"Hmm I as I seem to recall every time we wrestle you end up stripped naked under me at my mercy" as he said this Alex sauntered over to her, playing up an arrogant persona to get her going.

"Maybe I just let you win, wouldn't want to hurt your ego knowing your pretty maiden could make you beg for mercy" Cassandra shot back a little annoyed and very horny, the thought of a fight for dominance turning her on. Suddenly Alexander tackled her down onto the couch straddling her and holding each of her arms back before whispering in her ear

"Id like to see you try" then running his hands down from her arms to squeeze each of her big boobs through her sweater just hard enough to hurt a bit.

Cassandra eep'd a little at the rough treatment, angry but also turned on. She rolled them both entwined off the couch.

"Now you've done it" she shot at him playfully.

They both struggled on the floor vying for control each trying to strip the other as their normal unspoken contest dictated. While doing so their bodies writhed against one another Cassandra growing wet and Alexander rapidly growing hard. Cassandra was able to rip his button up shirt off 1st but then Alex grabbed her and used his advantage in strength to flip her on to her stomach and stripped off her black yoga pants peeling them off her tight ass only stopping to grope her for a moment before standing up towering over her.

"See this is just too easy babe your simply a weak girl, here I'll give a handicap to you, I'll strip to just my boxers to give you a little chance" he was laying it on thick the macho grin audible. He knew it was getting to her, he watched her on the ground seething as he stripped down to just his boxers. They both knew he was only joking, playing with her but still she was pissed and always very competitive. She rose to her knees only to be pushed back down by Alexander having finished stripping; his hardening dick pressed against his tight boxers his balls visible.

They struggled once more fingers interlocking, Cassandra leveraged her powerful; now bare, thighs to press against her currently domineering boyfriend but in the end he was straddling her once more holding down her arms above her head pinned by a single one of his strong hands. With the other free hand he grabbed her sweater and yanked it over her head and off letting her beautiful tits bounce free. Now using the sweater as a binding to hold her arms to the ground he leaned down close as she struggled and whispered in her ear with a now gravelly voice "see you're my bitch" upon hearing that her eyes went wide with shock then fury before she reined in control resolving to teach her boyfriend who was really in control. He wanted a bitch he would get one.

Cassandra gasped "I'm so horny, I want you bad baby" while taking in a breath and arching her back pushing out the tits she knew hypnotized him so. Alexander couldn't help himself he leaned down to stare into her eyes using his free hand to flow up her sexy flat stomach to grasp a giggling breast. They always felt perfect firm but velvet soft the snowy white of the skin only interrupted by perfect pert pink nipples. Cassandra lifted her head to kiss him hard her tongue pushing into his mouth wrestling his, while doing so she shifted her body up and brought her thigh up to rub up against his hard dick. Alexander was losing himself in pleasure feeling her hot body his hand on her heavenly breast feeling her hard nipple her tongue in his mouth kissing him so passionately and her leg rubbing his dick. Suddenly *SLAM* Alexander felt an explosion of pain brought on worse by the fall from heaven Cassandra had slammed her knee right into his vulnerable nuts, Hard. Alex rolled over off her instantly reaching to cup his balls nausea washing over him.

After a moment he felt Cassandra's smug gaze on him and he groaned out

"You bitch" he knew she shouldn't push her more but he couldn't stop himself he always wanted this and now he needed more. His cock was harder than ever.

"Oh you're going to regret saying that" Cassandra beamed now throwing herself on top of him. He had to let go of his aching balls to fend her off their contest still on. Both of them were still wearing only their underwear but now he was weakened by the pain in his nuts and she was ruthless. He grabbed a hold of her panties but she swiftly sent a fist right into his balls. He groaned and felt delirious for a moment. He let go of her panties using both hands to stop her arm from delivering another wicked blow to his sack. Cassandra using this distraction spun on top of him putting his head between her thighs and pressing her tits against his body. Alexander immediately went to grab her thighs to pry her off him. This mistake was made clear right away. Cassandra slipped her hand into his boxers and grabbed a firm hold of both his balls. He froze and stopped resisting immediately feeling his balls in her grip. She wasn't squeezing them, yet.

"So you've realized what position you're in now, you see, I'm your boss here and now. You'll do anything I say, I've got you by the balls after all" Cassandra felt the power of dominance her pussy soaking wet and her smile wild letting each word and pause drip from her mouth as she spoke.

"You win I give up" Alexander said desperate. Cassandra purred

"Here is what's going to happen I'm going to sit on your face you're going to start licking my pussy and use your arms to take off your boxers then put both arms under my legs as well. Full surrender." Alexander complied feeling her grip tighten ever so slightly as she gave the command and shifted to sit on him her thighs straddling his head and her pussy over his mouth. Now he was pinned mostly unable to move naked under Cassandra his balls in her hand.

"Now remember when you called me a bitch and I told you that you'd regret it?" She asked sickeningly sweetly. Alex started to feel the fear set in instinctual licking her more furiously begging her by doing so.

"Time to pay up!" Cassandra giggled out. She used one hand to grip the base of the sack trapping the balls tightly before slamming her other fist into them. Then she did it again and again hammering her fist into his nuts without mercy. He screamed into her pussy the vibration and the feeling of power pushed her close to orgasm. As her body began to shake she grabbed hold of the balls with the hammer hand and squeezed hard commanding

"Lick me bitch!" Alex couldn't think straight the pain immense but his cock still rock solid, he obeyed her and licked through her soaked panties fervently. As she spasmed with an intense orgasm he squeezed his balls with an iron grip. After coming down from her euphoria and finally relaxing her grip. She stood over him

"Looks like I can make you beg after all, now I'm in control you will obey me. Tonight your mine and your punishment will end when I say it's over. I'm going into the shower meet me there once you've recovered but don't you dare make me wait or you'll regret it"

Alexander watched Cassandra strip her panties off and drop them on his crumpled form before walking to the bathroom her huge tits giggling all the way. She is so insanely hot was the only thought that pieced the pain racking his balls and fogging his mind.

After 10 minutes on the floor Alex forced himself up and staggered to the sound of crashing water and the cloud of steam emanating from the bathroom fearing both her promise of further punishment and warning to not keep her waiting. He walked into their spacious 6x6 rainfall shower and saw his goddess water streaming down in tiny rivers down her supple neck over her heavenly pillows down her toned stomach and finally over her pussy and the strong lush legs that administered that 1st brutal knee to his manhood. Her voluptuous silhouette on display commanding your cock to attention, she spoke not even turning to look at Alexander holding an air of command about her.

"You kept me waiting for 10 minutes so I'm going to knee you in the balls five times and kick you in them 5 times as the next stage of your punishment." Alexander panicked thinking back to that 1st knee and dreading that the kicks must be so much worse. He stood frozen and only managed a

"What…" her piecing gaze shot to him and his rigid dick

"You heard me. What happened to the big man that was going to dominate me hmm? Maybe if you're a good boy ill reward you a little, now you're going to walk up to me and place your balls in my hand, a little show of obedience" Cassandra held her hand out and open in the steam at waist height. Alexander felt his will returning the humiliation of her mockery making him more bold, his dick straining to push inside her and put her back in her place. Alexander knew he had to fight fire with fire put her in her place.

He slowly walked up then quickly slammed his open hand into Cassandra's pussy and now extra sensitive clit. There was a loud slap as his hand made impact and she squeaked her mouth opening in pain. He quickly grabbed both her firm tits and squeezed as hard as he could pressing into the flesh. Cassandra gasped in pain and grabbed ahold of Alexander's hanging balls once more immediately squeezing as hard as she could. Both of them locked gazes contorting in pain each knowing this was his last stand and this would set the tone for the rest of the night Alexander steeled his will and pressed on. Cassandras tits ached from the pressure Alexander knew that if he gave in now his balls would be hers and they would only be hurt more.

The intense pain of her grip was overwhelming him, he felt his will wavering and his grip lessen ever so slightly. Then for a moment the pain was gone, she had let go! He had won the conflict she gave up. Then another loud slap her knee pulverized his balls Alexander crumbled to the floor holding his nuts the back of his mind dreading what came next. Cassandra was breathing hard in pain she was once more extremely turned on, him fighting back against her only making it hotter for her to break him, to make him surrender and obey.

"Get up now and put your balls in my hand!" Cassandra commanded once more her voice warning to be fast. Alexanders mind raced his balls in agony he couldn't fight any more, not now. He forced himself up and lowered his balls into her waiting palm. Immediately she gripped them

"Now to deliver your original punishment we will start with the 5 knees" she spoke matter of factly doing her best to ignore the ache in her pussy from his slap

"But you just gave me a knee" instantly his balls were crushed in her vice grip

"You really think that counted?! Just for asking I'm adding 10 seconds of squeezing but you'll count the seconds and it only starts when you start counting" by the time she finished explaining this she had already been crushing his balls for what felt like hours.

"OneTwoThreeFour"

"Wait" she sent a harder pulse squeeze to accentuate her authority

"10 full seconds no fast counting. Start over."

Alex forced himself to count the 10 slowly, squirming in her grip the entire time. He would have fallen to his knees if she wasn't holding him up by his swollen balls.

"And 10"

As soon as he said ten she let go and kneed him square in the balls as he was dropping to put him down harder

"Good boy that's one knee only four more before my foot meets your little balls"

She gave him time to recover before going on enjoying the hot water running her hands over her body looming over him.

"Now for the other four I'll let you have a little fun too you're going to massage my sexy body running your hands over my soft wet skin then at a time of your choosing you're going to spread your legs and give my tits a squeeze then ill crush your balls, it will serve to teach you your place and remind you how it went when you resisted me, don't keep me waiting and show me how much you want me. If we run out of hot water before we finish your knees, well let's just say your balls won't want to find out what's going to happen in that case."

Alexander knew this was an evil game she was making him essentially tell her to slam his balls but he had no choice. Alexander started at her legs rubbing upwards teasing the inner thigh gliding close to her pussy but not quite touching it, she gave a little soft moan as he swept his hands behind her and squeezed her ass before drawing them up the velvet skin of her stomach to rest softly on her tits the tits that gave him so much pleasure in the past. He hesitated spread his legs and saw the devilish lust and anticipation in her eyes she was loving this. He closed his eyes and gave them a soft squeeze. Her knee shot up but slowed at the last second administering a heavy but wholly bearable tap that only bent him over a little.

"Two done" she said. She wanted to keep him guessing, play with him, sip on his delectable fear he saw it in her gleaming eyes and heard it in the little giggle she let out after the hit. Alexander moved to start again letting his hands linger on those beautiful boobs resisting the temptation to grab them. He lowered his hands to her pussy teased for a while then began to play with her clit. Cassandra responded right away drawing closer to another orgasm that's when he used his other hand to softly squish a boob. She really didn't want him to stop and if she floored him she would have to wait so again she quickly tapped his sack eager for him to continue his ministrations.

"Three" Alex flinched but quickly realized this time Cassandra was simply being selfish with the gentle tap seeing the familiar horny desperation in her face. He had some control back if he could just keep her on the edge he would be safe. His hands went to work once more this time teasing her pussy but only glancing past her clit rubbing it then retreating to keep her hot but not giving her the release. He leaned in and gave her neck a kiss licking it drawing a gasp from Cassandra. He knew how to turn her on. He moved one hand to her ass and pressed their bodies together feeling every inch of her hot skin on his feeling the water and steam sticking them together.

Her tits where always so sensitive so he moved his mouth down and began licking her hard nipples enjoying sucking on them while being careful not to press on them yet. She put her arms around him closed her eyes and felt the orgasm getting close so close, Alex saw this and jumped at the opportunity giving both her big tits a sensual squeeze growing bold while still

spreading his legs to mirror her own. She looked at him bit her lip in frustration before saying

"Fine but you're playing a dangerous game Alexander remember I'm in charge and what happened last time you thought of disobeying me, Four" she rose her knee and hit him solidly in the balls enough to wind him but not hard like before.

"Just trying to please you mistress" He said before smiling and continuing his work. Now pressing her against the wall kissing her fully, passionately holding her face with one hand the other gently building the pleasure in her pussy again he even rubbed his hard dick between her legs as she spread them. She kissed him back hard losing herself in the pleasure. She was losing ground and knew she couldn't let her power go so easily.

His fingers rubbed in wet circles around her clit as his tongue was lost in her mouth. It was then that he pressed his rock hard dick into her throbbing and harder than it had even been for her when he was dominant. She was moaning into his mouth as he fucked her she dug nails into his back his hands pressed into her tits giving the sensitive beauties a press, she shuddered and orgasmed hard pulling him into her fully easily brought past that edge by her sadistic control and his expert hands.

She was still shuddering from the orgasm when she pushed him out of her the rocketed her knee straight into his balls into his pelvis destroying him. She let her thigh linger between his legs to both bask in pleasure and to punish him for his games. Coming from the pleasure of being deep inside Cassandra to having his whole body instantly screaming his mind filled with pain. She panted and let them both take in her demolition of his balls. Finally she lowered her leg and let him fall.

"You really thought it would be a good idea to get me worked up and frustrated at your teasing?" she breathed out. "Now for your kicks, I'm going to turn you on; I've seen how hard you've been this whole time. You love me taking you down into my control. For your kicks I'm going to tease you till you're close to Cumming and as soon as you hit the edge I'm going to subtly remind you who is in control here. Meet me in the bed room."

Feel free to comment if you liked the story or request something for future stories or part. Feedback is always welcome. I'll probably write a part two to the story soon!