All Comments on 'Cassandra Takes Control'

by VforVirtuoso

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story. Top notch

vietnamvet14vietnamvet14almost 3 years ago

Cass needs to continue with her domination. Alex thought he would have no problem controlling her but one thing you don't want to do is piss off a women, especially if she's a strong dominant one. Perhaps they should get married and she turn him into her slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m not usually into CBT but this story may change that. Loved it. Would love a continuation!

VforVirtuosoVforVirtuosoalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Part two (the ending) will come out really soon I've finished writing it I just need to edit and publish, loved seeing the positive comments for the story. Part 2 will also have a little sneak peak for my next story at the end !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

EVERY woman needs to do this with their male. They should have classes to teach girls how to have a male by his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Waiting for part 2!

VforVirtuosoVforVirtuosoalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Unfortunately I haven't been able to upload part two, as its been rejected for publication a few times now, I will probably try to upload my stories on the ballbusting stories Reddit or try to find somewhere else to put my stories up my apologies

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author needs to learn punctuation. There were almost no commas through the whole diatribe, which for me made it a very bad read. Apparently, the author either does not know about punctuation, which wouldn’t surprise me in these present times, or figured they are no longer needed, which is a shame.

torrecgmtorrecgmover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, thought it was well written and look forward to Part 2. Many males keep hidden their inner feelings of a need to be dominated whilst females sub-conscientiously wish to control and dominate. Part 1 captures this well I thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both loved it. She always likes to get me hot and then, bust my balls when she leaves for a 'date' with one of her lovers. Then, after she comes home, she sits on my face and feeds me! Great story!

joela_99yjoela_99y6 months ago

Great story, please try again to upload it.

Or why does it get rejected?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Part 2 is up on the ballbusting stories reddit !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous