Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The picture was taken from a half-upright angle down at Cassandra's beautiful face. Cassandra stood in our kitchen, leaning against the counter, her curly black hair tied back in a ponytail. Below I could see that she had an apron on.

The next picture was much the same, only in the bathroom. And Cass had stripped most of her clothes off! From the angle, I could see her yellow bra strap and parts of her yellow spandex boxer shorts. The photo didn't show too much, but the implication was certainly there!

I grabbed my suitcase and headed inside, praying I would find her the same I just saw her. A hot woman in her apron? Phew, I wanted a piece of that!

Alas, she had thrown some sweatpants, a flannel, and a t-shirt. Though, the way those sweatpants shaped along her ass was pretty magnificent in its own right. Cass turned to see me looking. I immediately went over to her and kissed her firmly. Cass moaned in slight surprise.

"So you liked the photos then?" Cass said as I released her.

"You're getting really good at them!" I said earnestly.

"I try," Cass smiled, shoving a bun into my hand. "Here, I made buns. And no, it's not a metaphor for anything. Girl needed sugar after a hard week."

Cass looked at me for a few moments.

"That was a metaphor, come here," Cass said and pulled me down into another kiss.

The next day we got up bright and early. The drive to the fishing spot was quite a long one, over an hour, at the southern part of Lake Michigan. There was a boat rental place there that I liked. I was by no means the best fisher, I just did it because I liked the outdoor activity. If I caught one or two salmon I'd be more than happy to call it a day.

During the drive-up state, we mostly chatted about the wedding. A lot of planning goes down to weddings, it seems. Decorations, catering, entertainment. Guest lists. Whom to seat with whom. Whom to not sit with whom. Those sorts of things.

Finally getting out on Lake Michigan, and renting a smaller boat, we could enjoy our Saturday. Both Cass and I lived busy lives, even if it didn't always look like it. So to come out and relax like this was just something. Even if I was a shit fisher.

April truly was a beautiful month. Even if we both had to have thick jackets and all the other necessities, it was still one of the best ways I knew to really take in the change in seasons. Even Cass seemed content, sitting in her thick jacket and a wool hat. Her hazel eyes squinting slightly at the sun, looking at nothing in particular.

She was so beautiful. Sitting like this, I couldn't help but admire her firm, yet soft features. Her kind eyes were deep in thought. Her dark lips smiled as she basked in the spring sun.

"It's a nice day, isn't it?" Cass said, looking back at me.

"Sure is," I replied.

Cass looked at me for a few moments. It was her who had dragged me out here. I had been wondering why, but the nice scenery and the laid-back atmosphere made it all worth the trip. Even if Cass had no further plan than this.

But of course, she did.

Cass looked around to see if anyone was close by. Content that there wasn't, she seemed to call her plan into action. Without saying a word Cass started to lift herself way into an upright position. I met her eyes wondering what she was doing. Slowly, while keeping eye contact, Cass took the zipper of her thick winter jacket and slowly opened up. Inching her way down.

I gulped.

Cass smiled wickedly at my reaction, still slowly descending the zipper until it met her navel, where Cass stopped.

"Why don't you grab my phone and we'll have a small photoshoot?" Cass suggested. My jaw was floored. Cass had been planning it all week and was now exceedingly excited to share this photo event with me.

"You sure?" I asked, wanting to give her an out. Cass nodded slowly.

"Hurry, it's freezing."

I immediately grabbed Cass' phone. Cass turned slightly sideways, clutching each side of the zipper effectively holding the jacket in place, exposing her firm stomach, orange bra, and ample cleavage. I took several photos of this pose. Fuck she looked so hot like this.

"Maybe do another pose?" I asked.

Cass thought for a second then parted the jacket more, revealing her right side more, to show some skin without exposing more of her breasts. She inched her pants down ever so slightly, showing parts of her right dark, sexy cheek. My cock sprang to attention seeing her new teasing ways. It was so unlike her, yet it seemed natural to her. Like she found pleasure in showing off to me in this way.

Her teasing her ass to me was almost too much. I snapped a few more photos. Cass then turned, even more, looking over her shoulder towards the camera, hiking her jacket up a bit more. Revealing the top of her orange thong and most of her right cheek. Even goosebumps on her dark skin started to pop out!

My cock was throbbing hard. Cass' teasing really got to me. And even in a somewhat public setting! It was pretty daring of her, I must admit. I snapped an abundance of pictures, from a few different angles, even got up close.

After taking a few closer pictures, I put the phone away. I just had to have a piece of her sexy ass. I placed my warm hands onto her cheeks and she gasped out loud. Following my hands were my mouth as I started to kiss her ass cheeks with passion.

"Oh, that is so naughty, Isaac!" Cass moaned. "Hey! You've got something on the hook!"

That immediately brought my attention back to what we actually were doing. I hurried over to my rod, the fishing rod that is, and drew up a decently sized coho salmon. Cass cheered for me, and I had to say I was pretty pleased with myself. At least I got one fish out of the fishing trip.

After gutting the fish, I turned back to Cass. I saw she had put her pants fully back on and was absentmindedly looking out into the Lake again. Just as well, my hands were stinking of fish guts.

"Sooo. I looked some more in your folder... I just got curious, you know, after sending you those naughty pictures and I guess I wanted to know more of what would tease you... I know it's something we never talk about... kinks and stuff," Cass said after a good twenty minutes of sitting around basking in the fresh spring sun.

Yep. We were having that conversation. Now. Cassandra rolled over on the bench to look better at me.

"I know you have fantasies and ... I'm a bit dull... No, let me finish. Maybe I'm not dull, but I'm certainly not adventurous. I don't know why that is. But lately, I guess I've kind of been getting out of that shell. Sending you these pictures sort of opened the lid on what could be cooking, sort to speak... And I know opposites kinda attract, and me being like this I guess kinda makes you the opposite. Full of kinks and whatnot. Or at least, that is how I see it. But I want to share everything with you, Isaac. And the photos, captions, and now a risky public photoshoot? I guess I'm kinda opening the idea of some things."

Cassandra sat up, looking straight at me. I could tell she was serious, but also on the quest to understand what the hell was going on.

"So I want to understand. I think I know the answer to some of what I'm wondering about, but I want you to explain. Like, I see a lot of these captions involve a common theme."

I knew I had to answer. And answer well. I really wanted her to understand the fantasy of a wife sleeping with another man, but also to let her know it was nothing but a fantasy.

"First off. I love you, and I truly love how wise and understanding you are. Hell, how I ended up with such a nice girl... I'm blessed," I started. Cassandra smiled at me.

"It's first and foremost a fantasy. But kind of a fantasy of taboo, you know. Like doing something you're not supposed to do. Almost like when you're speeding. Or hell, even shoplifting when you're a kid. Only times a million. Just the thought is such a rush. Doing stuff you're not supposed to, like I said."

I looked at her phone and pointed at it.

"Like photos of my cute girlfriend being all sexy while out fishing," I said. Cass scooted closer to me.

"So tell me, darling. What sort of things am I not supposed to do?" Cass said seductively.

"It's hard to explain. Like daring things. Especially because you're..."

"Not very explorative?" Cass suggested, not wanting me to be the one to say it. I nodded meekly. "I get it. So what daring things? Except for the photos?"

"It's hard to say, I don't really wanna force you into anything."

"Oh, I'll let you know if something is not okay," Cass chuckled, rubbing on my thigh.

"Perhaps like we did today? Ways of keeping it new. Not new. Just varied. Sometimes a cute photo, sometimes a naughty one. Sometimes something new?"

Cass moved her hand to the outline of my cock.

"Like... posing? Would you like a photo of me in the shower? Perhaps in white clothes, wet so they're almost see-through? Perhaps... toys?" Cass said, looking for my reaction. She felt it in her hand as my cock throbbed at the thought.

"I think you liked that idea," Cass moaned, unzipping my pants, sliding her hand into my boxers, wrapping her cold hand around my warm erection.

Cass then scooted down to her knees in front of me. Was she really going to do it? Give me that final full blowjob? And here of all places? I couldn't believe it. Cass moved her face closer, whipping my cock out of my boxers.

"You want me to suck your dick?" Cass asked sultrily. Fuck, she was never this blunt! All the things we had been rubbing off on her.

"But there is one thing you haven't mentioned. Maybe you're scared. But I think I like that kink especially," Cass said, looking up at me and lowering her face even closer. I could feel her warm breath on my aching cock. "I love teasing you and it's fun but..."

"What about not giving you what you want? Wouldn't that be the ultimate tease?" Cass said, blowing air lightly on my cock head. "In your folder that certainly seems to be a common theme."

I groaned. My dick pulsed in her hand as she spoke.

"I think what really turns you on is when I tease you about the stuff I don't let you do to me." Cass sat back up, stroking my cock firmly, studying it for clues.

"Like if I told you right now," Cass moaned, stroking and keeping her lips close over my cock. "That I won't suck your dick."

I groaned again, thrusting my hips slightly to meet her strokes. She tilted her head up and looked me in the eyes.

"That I'll never suck your dick!"

Fuck, it was so crass, I couldn't hold back any longer Her words were just too much. I came right in her hand, pain thumping in my chest from the pain of getting rejected so hard by my girl. The pain in seeing her smile so widely at how I reacted to her dirty talk.

After a good while, I calmed down.

"Did you really mean that?" I asked, scared of the answer.

Cass was washing her hands in the water, but turned back and smiled at me, meeting my eyes.

"Of course." She held my eyes for a few moments, letting her words burn before quickly adding, "No no, I can't do that to you. It'll happen when... we'll see when it'll happen. Maybe one of these days!"

*

Back at work Monday, I was exhausted. The weekend had led to so many new horizons to be reached. Hopefully. At least it was a nice horizon to dream about. Cass' teasing had reached a new level. It seemed lately that it often did. After the fishing trip, on Sunday, Cass had given me more pictures with more and more skin. Never going the full way with showing everything, just hints and glimpses.

So back to Monday. It was mundane contrasted with the weekend. Cass had delivered her paper and was again able to spend more time in the library and at the Uni, which in return meant we could carpool and eat lunch together again. Though today, lunch was spent alone, as Cass was beat from having worked on the assignment through the night.

Instead, I sat scrolling through the pictures she had sent me previously, admiring her teasing photos. I really liked those where Cass only showed a little. Like the one on the boat where she showed half her ass and only the top of her orange thong. Just looking at it made me swell.

Then the familiar roar filled my office. Neil moved around, almost with a limp from how out of shape he was. The worst is, he wasn't that fat. He certainly was large, with a huge beer-belly, but not morbidly obese or anything. He just had a shitty way of walking, creating this weird limp. I hated myself for thinking down on someone, but for fuck sake that FUCKING VACUUM SHIT FUCKING SHIT!

Anyway, I locked my phone quickly and put it away, trying to focus on my lunch instead. Cass had made me some nice turkey avocado sandwiches, a recipe she had from her mother.

Then I heard this muffled voice from somewhere. I started to turn my head confused to see where it came from, only to see Neil behind me a couple of feet trying to talk to me. I couldn't hear shit.

"What?" I screamed. Neil turned and kicked the vacuum cleaner off.

"Yo, Isaac. Wanna tell me the time? I got this fucking rash, so I can't wear my watch anymore," Neil said, pointing at a rash on his wrist.

A bit baffled, I unlocked my phone without thinking. And there she was. Cassandra in a lewd pose and glimpses of her orange thong. Fuck! I turned my head and saw Neil wide-eyed staring at the picture. I quickly swiped it away, but clumsily so that I rolled to the next one where she posed with only part of her ass showing.

"Fuck, sorry about that," I said, realising I was basically showing off Cassandra to this random janitor. I finally clicked away from the photo.

"Heh, won't hear me complain. That's a nice piece of ass!"

"Hey, that's my fiancée, dude."

"Hey, meant nothing by it. You're a lucky guy, is all. It's a compliment," Neil said, holding his hands up defensively, laughing it off.

"I guess. Yeah, thanks," I muttered.

"So the clock?"

I showed him the time. Neil shrugged and wrapped it all up, heading out again. Leaving me there in my own perverted thoughts. I couldn't believe I was such a dumbass that I managed to show off my future wife like that. Even by accident. Then even swiped for another picture! I could barely imagine how it looked to Neil... I even started to wonder what Neil thought of the pictures. I knew he thought Cass was attractive, but now he had seen her in a very sexy, provocative way. Neil no doubt would stroke it later to the thought of that picture! Fuck, wait what am I thinking?

I did have that folder with a bunch of porn that features such a theme, but all that was fantasy. I was playing with fire now, dangerously playing with a dangerous fantasy. The risks involved... I shook my head and refocused on my sandwich, trying to shove those thoughts away.

Later that day, I was walking to my car. I looked over at Neil. Usually either me or him were the last ones to leave the building. Being in management meant lots of overtime. Neil just had long hours I guess.

Neil stood smoking some cigarillo brand, coughing with each puff. I tried to guess how old he was. In his 40s perhaps? He had a pretty rough look, but I knew he was younger than he looked. He just never gave a fuck about taking care of himself. I found myself looking over at his large, stout frame, his belly protruding in front of him, his blonde hair hanging flat on his large head, and a three-day beard stubble across his chin.

I involuntarily started to imagine things. Things involving Cass and Neil. Neil staring at Cass. Neil staring at a bent-over Cass. Moving up to her. Slide his hands across her khaki-clad, juicy ass. Slipping his fingers just inside her waistband and dragging-

My train of thoughts was interrupted by Neil having a giant coughing fit as he took a long final hit from his smoke.

"You okay over there?" I said, not wanting to seem like I had been staring.

"Y- yeah! Thanks, I just AAAAAARGH HOYAH!" Neil let out one final roaring cough, spitting out phlegm. "Never start smoking, kid."

"Heh, I guess, thanks for the advice," I muttered in slight disgust, heading over to the Camry where Cass sat waiting for me.

What a contrast. Neil's death-defying cough, then Cassandra's life-inspiring beaming smile as I came over to her.

"How was the lab?" I asked as I got into the passenger seat.

"Good. Haven't you checked your phone yet?" Cass teased, somewhat impatient, starting to drive us home.

"Yeah no, I had an incident- Oh shit!" I gasped as I unlocked and checked the two latest pictures from Cass.

Cass was in a bathroom, for privacy I'd imagine, facing her reflection in a mirror. She was wearing her lab coat, her khakis, and a simple green buttoned-up blouse. "Boring late night at the Uni!"

I swiped to the next photo. Now the phone propped up on the sink, with Cassandra turned with her back to the camera, looking over her shoulder her eyes meeting the camera with a sexy stare, her lab coat hiked up so that I could see the tight khakis rolled down to her knees, with the bottom of both her dark, goosebumped cheeks on display. If I didn't know any better, she didn't wear any underwear, as it was hidden under the coat. Looking closer, I could actually see the faint hint of red thong behind through the fabric!

She even captioned it "Up for grabs!"

Before, it would've been hot. Now, it was insanely hot. That Cass stated that her ass was up for grabs! I knew she meant that she wanted me to grab her ass, but the sudden events under lunch today gave the caption extra weight.

"You like it then?" Cass asked, smiling at my obvious study of the photo.

"Fuuuck yeah! Best one yet, I think!"

"What incident by the way? Did something happen?" Cass asked.

"Erh. More of an accident, really. I was looking at your photos from the fishing trip."

"Yeah? Revisiting old memories?" Cass asked, feigning an old lady's voice.

"Fond old memories, yes. Oh yeah. Anyway, so Neil came into the office with that loud-as-shit vacuum cleaner, so I locked my phone. Neil then later asks me for the time, because he has this rash on-"

"I don't care about his rash, Isaac!" Cass complained, wanting to know where this was going.

"Completely without thinking, I opened my phone to check the time, completely forgetting about the photo being right there. So boom there it was," I finished and braced for impact.

Cass had gone silent now. Part of her was furious that her photo was shown. Another part of her knew that it was one of my kinks, though we hadn't really brought it up. And another part of her... actually liked the thought of some unattractive fat bastards catching a glimpse. It was like the whole taboo thing. Her body was reserved for me, yet here this awkward older guy had seen her.

I could see the conflict plainly written across Cass' face as she contemplated how she really felt about it. She wanted to scream at him, but she also wanted to be more open to new things. Perhaps this was a test? She shoved all those emotions away, wanting to embrace her future husband's weird mind.

"Well... he's a fan after all. That explains some of your reaction to the 'Up for grabs' caption I did then. What photo was it?" Cass asked, trying to remain calm.

"Erh, it was two actually. The first one was the one where you showed parts of your thong and ass on the boat. Then I panicked when trying to click away and I swiped to the picture just before..." I explained as we rolled up the driveway.

"My my, you are one clumsy guy," Cass said, trying to laugh it off. I smiled.

"I'll go get dinner, you just relax," I said as we went inside, trying to be on my best behavior.

"Listen, Isaac. You're good. It's all good. Just be more careful, okay?"

I quickly nodded, gave her a quick peck, and got started on said dinner.

*

As the week progressed, so did our teasing game. Tuesday morning, when I woke up I came into the bathroom to find a naked Cass getting out of the shower. Glistening from head to do, dripping from her dark locks.