Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the opportunity to text Cass, to see how the hotel work was going. No answer. I guess she was busy. About five minutes later, when I walked back with a new hose, I finally got a message. I regret opening it in public. I had to hide in an alley to let my immediate erection subside. It was an upskirt photo of Cass in a black maid's uniform. No, it was not one of those ridiculous uniforms from porn, it was a regular work one. But Cass had lifted the skirt up a bit, revealing the bottom of her ass. Though not really, because where her ass was, was also the text "Anyone in need of a maid?" and a sad emoji.

I texted back some very complimentary words for her.

Later when I got back home, both Cass and I were beaten, so we watched some shit Kevin Costner movie, more or less sleeping through the rest of the evening.

For Sunday I had gotten some tickets to a boxing event from Bran, as thanks for the repairs I did. I guess the repairs were much needed. Neither of us really cared for combat sports, but we figured why not. We were doing so much other stuff these days, so why not try something new, even if it wasn't due to any kinks?

Turns out, Bran was not only handing out tickets. He was fighting on the undercard of said event. And it was no small event. The sports center held at least five thousand seats, it looked like. Though, as I said. We knew nothing about the sport. Bran knocked some guy out fast, and the other matches were half-exciting as well.

"Yeah, let's never do that again," Cass laughed as we drove home.

"What, Bran was just being nice giving us tickets? Though, I kinda agree. Not for me."

"He wasn't so nice with the other guy," Cass joked.

When Monday came around, I wasn't ready for the week. We had barely relaxed all weekend, and yet here I was back in the office busting my balls over mundane paperwork. Cass had more assignments at the University, so she was also pretty busy. The spring semester was wrapping up, and so assignments and exams were coming down the pipeline in rapid succession.

Tuesday was Monday copy-paste more or less. The only upside was that we both were diligent enough so that we got home in time to get a good night's sleep, which we hadn't gotten much of lately. Hitting the hay early was a rare luxury.

So having the extra time, we lay in bed talking about our future. We always wanted kids, and me having a steady job, and her masters going so well, now probably was the time. Perhaps as soon as after the wedding, even.

And talking of the wedding.

"I want the night to be special. Our wedding night," Cassandra said. I perked up at that.

"So. I know we're not exactly the wait-until-married type. But perhaps we could make the wait a little more special, in some other way," Cass continued. "What if you were a condom up until our wedding night?"

"What? Why? It's two and a half months away" I asked, hating condoms as most people did. "You're on the pill?"

"To make it special, I told you. The reason is two-fold. One, we've talked about family. You have a job, and my masters is going great. So maybe I want to get off the pill one of these days, you know? But I want to conceive on our honeymoon. I think that would make it extra special," Cass said.

"And the second?" I asked. I was kind of on board already. It was sort of romantic how she put it. We had planned our honeymoon trip to Europe, so all of the romantic elements that entailed certainly added to the thought of making it all special. And I truly wanted it to be special.

"Well. I know denial is sort of a thing you're having," Cassandra said. "Imagine how pent-up you'd be! You would probably knock me up on your first try!"

"Oooh. Well. I can't lie, not loving the idea of condoms, but hey. I'll do it for you. And you're making a lot of sense. It's a nice suggestion," I said, trying to keep it light-hearted.

"It's not a suggestion. You're not getting any of this without a condom!" Cass said, looking me in the eyes with a crooked, wicked smile.

God. She knew. She was such a naughty girl.

*

Wednesday we woke up fully rested for a change. Throughout the workday, Cass kept sending me teasing photos. Sometimes captioned, sometimes not. Ever more daring, though mostly in the comfort of our home. Her hot body made her posing game seem easy. And Cass kept teasing me about the condoms even. I didn't know if that was something she was going to do, but she certainly didn't mind teasing me about not being able to hit her raw for the next two months.

So to say, when I saw Cassandra coming down the corridor through the small window in my office door, I was pretty excited to see her. As she entered my office, I immediately took in the outfit she had been teasing me with for the last few hours. Blue jeans that her thighs and ass filled out nicely, a white crop top, and a loosely fitted zipped-up hoodie.

"Hey there! How's your day been?"

"Better now that you're here. Damn, Cass, that last photo you sent was so fucking delicious, jesus christ. Looking at you now in those tight jeans, even... Fuck I wish I could go home and take you right now."

Cass giggled. Her last photo was her prone in bed with nothing but jeans on, the same she wore now, captioned with "Guess who's not hitting any of this raw! That's you." And I couldn't even do anything about it, as I was at work.

"Oh, you—"

Cass was interrupted by a bang and an unreasonably loud vacuum cleaner roaring behind me. Neil seemed to have come earlier than usual to clean my office. I wonder why.

Cass then looked at me with another wicked smile. What was she up to now?

Neil started stumbling around the office, vacuuming half-heartedly around. He glanced at Cass a few times. After a few minutes of ear torture, Neil shut the thing off. Cass then jumped up and went over to the bin.

"I'll get that for you, sweetie," Cass said with her kindest voice.

Cass slowly bent over at the waist. Her light blue jeans stretched firmly against her firm, muscled ass, hugging those wide-hipped thighs stretching up to her shapely ass. Neil's eyes went wide as he openly looked at how magnificent her ass filled out in those jeans. He even tried to hide adjusting his cock, probably struggling with keeping it down at the awesome display of Cassandra's hot booty.

Cass picked up the bin, slowly rose up, squishing and flexing her ass nicely in the process, and turned with a small jerk in her hips, like she was showing off. She smiled widely as she saw the reactions from both Neil and myself.

"Here you go, big boy," Cass said in an almost sensual way.

"Thanks, miss... ma'am. You're too kind," Neil stuttered. Then a sly smile crossed his fat lips. "And thanks for handing me the bin."

The nerves on that guy!

Neil took the bin and emptied it in the trash on his cart, and hurried out. I couldn't help but notice that he was sporting an obvious tent as he was hurrying out, lazily trying to hide it behind the cart.

"Yep, you definitely got a fan," I laughed as the door closed. Cass smiled widely. "Can you believe he just thanked you?"

"Fuck... Now I'm all turned up!" Cass complained.

After a whole day filled with a bunch of teasing, a lot of ass slapping, and giggling, we made for the bed. Hopefully to fuck, as I had a serious case of blue balls having been denied Cass' body ever since I got home. I had to have her, even if it meant condoms.

Cass was in the bathroom cleaning her makeup off. Not that she needed much, her natural beauty was all she needed.

I could hear her excitedly giggle from the bathroom. Maybe she was sending me a new photo? To get the night going? I checked my phone. Nope, nothing. Maybe Cass had something else in mind? I got excited even thinking about it.

Finally, Cassandra exited the bathroom. She wore nothing but one of my large flannel shirts, gray and white checkered, loosely buttoned around her waist. A lot of skin and cleavage were showing. Her magnificent booty was hidden just underneath the fabric. Fuck she looked hot.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah, I love when you wear my shirts!" I groaned as she climbed into bed.

"Nooo, the photo!"

I got confused.

"Photo? The one earlier of you in the jeans on the bed?"

"No, silly. The one I just sent. In the bathroom."

There was a brief pause. A moment of silence. Cass' smile started to drop.

"You did get a photo just now, right?" she asked, uncertain. I reached for my phone and checked to be sure.

"Nope. Nothing here."

Cass immediately darted to the bathroom. She came back out, phone in hand, scrolling through it. Her scrolling came to a stop and her jaw dropped.

"Fuck... I'm so sorry honey!" Cassandra exclaimed, holding a hand to her mouth.

"What?" I asked.

"Please forgive me! Fuck! I sent it to the wrong number"

"Who'd you send it to?"

"I... I sent it to Neil!"

Now it was my time to drop my jaw.

"What?"

"I have you as 'Isaac', and him as 'janitor Neil'! You're just next to each other! Fuck, I'm so sorry!"

Cass dumped down on the end of the bed, staring at her phone.

"It's so wrong... Fuck, Isaac, how could this happen? Now that asshole is... doing god knows what. "

I jumped Cass immediately. She was startled for a bit but squealed delightedly as I threw her up on the bed and got on top of her. I was feeling up her body, kissing her all over. I quickly inched my boxers down.

"What did you send? What was the pic? Did you caption it"

"I— oh god, it's so wrong. I sent him my ass! I had squirted some soap on it to make it look like cum again..."

I started groping her ass, thinking how that dirty bastard got an eyeful of Cass' hot ass covered in what looked like cum. I could only imagine how hot that'd look, and what Neil might think... and do...

"You really liked that? Fuuuck.. Let me get you set up," Cass said and quickly handed me a condom.

I groaned and reluctantly put it on. Soon after, I slowly entered her. I frantically fucked her as she went on.

"Good boy, getting latexed up so you don't fuck me bare!" Cass groaned.

"So I hiked up your shirt and took a quick pic of my ass. Fuck, my face was even in it! I even captioned it 'Who's next?' Fuck! God, I can't believe I sent it to someone else, even worse, to him! After teasing him today? It's so wrong!"

I grunted as I desperately fucked her with all I had. It was much more frantic and raw than before. Though, the condom certainly removed some of the usual warm, intimate sensations of being with Cass.

"Damn it, now I'm even thinking about Neil, while you're fucking me! I bet you are too! I bet you love that though, don't you? Fuck, I can't believe how kinky this is!"

I didn't reply, just fucked into her with abandon. Fast and hard, unable to say a word.

"Even now, I see his coarse face while you're pumping me full!" Cass told jaggedly, starting to get real into it.

Then Cass phone dinged.

Someone had texted her.

We both paused, looking at each other. Thinking the same.

"Check!" I moaned.

Cass reached over at the nightstand where her phone was laying. She laid back and swiped her lock away. Her eyes went wide.

"What!?"

"He... he replied."

I waited for her to continue, but she just kept looking wide-eyed at the photo. Half looking at it, half contemplating what to do next.

"Eerh. He sent me a photo in return," Cass started. She turned her phone to me.

The photo was a grotesque representation of a huge man. A huge beer belly was hidden under a white tank top. His face was hidden, thank god. But something else was not. Looking down at the photo, I saw this despicable man standing in his gray boxer shorts. Which were hugging tightly around a massive bulge. It was surreal. The head threatened to poke out down against the inside of his thigh. And the obvious girth was as monstrous as the rest of the photo.

And it was captioned.

'All yours.'

Fuck.

"Is... is that real?" Cass asked, then blushed realising what she was asking.

"No... can't be. Probably stuffed his boxers," I said in a state of disbelief. But I couldn't be sure, of course.

"Just trying to impress a pretty girl, I bet," I moaned. I started thrusting into her again. The whole texting had paused our fucking.

"Color me impressed then," she moaned into my ear. Fuuuuuck! I felt my cock throb violently.

"I guess you like that huh? Me admiring another cock? Jesus, you're kinky! Here, let me just-"

Still phone in hand, Cass stretched her arms above her face and took a selfie just above her nipples, puckering her lips. She wrote something quick. Cass met my eyes as she hit send. As she hit that send button, a violent tremble went through me. I didn't have long left. We clenched our eyes in unison as we both started to build our mutual orgasm, truly sharing this fantasy together.

"Ffuck, Isaac. Fuuuuck!" Cass moaned. "I... I think your fantasies are rubbing off on me. It's so naughty! Fuck yeah! Just like that. Cum in that rubber! "

"You're so incredible, even with a condom!" I groaned and my cock jolted violently within the condom.

"See, it can still be good. Even if it's with a rubber!" Cass said cheerfully as we both came down.

I fell on top of her. We laid there panting for a while.

"You not gonna ask what I sent?"

"Yeah, I just... need to recover a bit. That was intense... So what you send, then?"

I rolled off of Cass, panting profusely. Both Cass and I were covered in sweat, both chuckling at the wild experience. Eventually, she handed me her phone. I could of course watch her last photo, but I was dying to see that ass picture too, so I scrolled up.

Yep. It was just something about seeing her toned ass hugged by my gray and white checkered flannel shirt. I had seen it a million times in real life, but seeing it in a picture was still so hot. And the soap made it really look like someone had busted on Cass' ass. It truly was a sexy photo. It started to make things grow for me again, looking at it. Especially knowing that Neil had already seen it, before me even, and probably jacked off to it. Neil had probably been cumming for my wife before I even did.

I was almost trembling as I scrolled down to her last picture. I tapped the message.

Cass was laying on her back, showing almost all of her perky chest. Only her nipples were just out of frame. And those puckered lips. Corny, yes, but yet so inviting. And the caption.

'Is that really your dick outline?'

I felt myself swell to full mast again. Fuck, who was this Cass, and what had she done to my cute little girlfriend? I of course knew she was still here, but she really committed herself to this fantasy, riding it right beside me.

Her phone dinged right here in my hand. Neil had replied. Cass looked over my shoulder. Another picture was sent. We exchanged a look. I tapped the attachment.

It was another photo of Neil in his white tank top. Only this time his gray boxers slid down his thick thighs. Out of his boxers hung the biggest, most bulbous cock I'd ever seen. By Cass' reaction, hers too. She was slightly biting her lip while looking at the thickness of it.

It was almost bigger now, out on display. Thick and girthy, way more than mine. Longer too. Holy fuck, janitor Neil was hung! And he was only sporting a semi by the looks of it. And creatively, Neil had captioned it 'All yours' again.

"Should I say something?" Cass asked. Instead, Neil replied once again. Text only this time.

"Those hot brown lips look like they need a huge cock between 'em."

"You'd love that wouldn't you," Cass teased, looking at me. I rolled to find a new condom and quickly slid it on.

"I've barely kissed yours, but just thinking about my sweet lips getting fucked by that brutal monster turns you on, doesn't it? Aaaah—" Cass said, ending in a moan as I entered her again.

"You'd love, uh, for me to tease him, huh? And after a bit of, oh shit... fuck..." Cass was unable to speak properly as I fucked into her.

Neither of us was able to say anything more as we once again fucked wildly. It was much faster and rawer than before. Soon we both laid knocked out, enjoying our newly envigorated sex life.

*

Thursday Cassandra worked at the pantry, to make up for the weekend. She was there from noon until later that night, which meant I had to get myself to and from work and endure a painful lunch alone with Neil who had just last night texted my wife a picture of his huge cock, after receiving a sexy photo of her ass with a fake cumshot on it.

Neil was even humming happily as he came into my office that day. His happy tunes almost had an eerie feel to them. Like his happiness came from a place that was supposed to be mine. Though the humming was interrupted by his vacuuming of course. Neil even stopped to shoot a text real quick. I could only imagine who, though I didn't know for sure. Surely this bastard would get off on texting debauchery to my girl right in front of me. His earlier bluntness surely was an indicator.

A few moments after Neil left the office, I got a message from Cass.

"I've been texting with a certain janitor," Cass wrote. I quickly asked what they'd been texting.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Cass teased, denying me their conversation. She really was getting the hang on how to tease me properly. Now I was sporting an erection I could do little about. I had to get back to work.

By the time I finally got home, I was so worked up about the content of their conversation. The anticipation of getting to know what they had talked about was almost painful. I wondered if Neil had made any more comments about her body. I almost hoped he did.

When Cass finally came home, I immediately guided her to the sofa, dying to know. Cass giggled at my eagerness.

"You really want to know what we talked about?" Cass asked, biting her lip seductively, grinning coyly at me. After lingering for a moment, she handed me her phone so I could see for myself.

"It's pretty tame," Cass said.

I scrolled up to her last message I had read, where Neil had said her lips would look good on his cock. I could see it hadn't been the longest conversation, so perhaps Cass was right.

To my surprise, Cass was the one who had sent the first message, this very morning.

09.37 Cass: "Morning. Sorry about last night, I sent to the wrong guy. It was meant for my financée."

10.10 Neil: "Don't worry, your picture is safe with me."

10.11 Cass: "No way, please delete it!"

10.15 Neil: "Only if I can add to it!"

Cass then seemed to have ignored him, letting the conversation die. Not real insistent I must say. But then the next message was from Neil, him initiating it this time.

11.57 Neil: "Send me a pic of that sexy black ass"

This had to be the message he sent right in front of my face during lunch!

11.59 Cass: "No way. That's only for my man!"

12.03 Neil: "Didnt matter yesterday"

12.05 Cass: "That was a mistake."

12.06 Neil: "Make another mistake."

Then another half an hour where Cass didn't say anything. I wondered what she did at that time. If she was thinking it over. If she was getting horny from the conversation. Cass opened my trousers as I stood there thinking, and I sat myself down next to her. I didn't even notice I'd remained standing in front of her. Cass started to stroke my cock with her skillful hands as I read on

12.35 Cass sent an attachment. It was a photo. I hesitated for a bit. Scared of what I might find. Fuck. I opened it. Cass had sent Neil a photo of her in nothing but a thong, back and face turned away from the camera, captioned "Don't tell my boyfriend..."

Cass squeezed my cock hard as I throbbed hard in her hand. That caption... Neil had gotten another photo before I ever saw it. And it was captioned tailored to him! My sweet girlfriend, who I was going to marry, had sent the large, despicable man Neil a photo of her juicy ass while pretending to go behind my back. It turned me on so fucking much.