Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surely it had been here. I closed the door behind me and investigated the crime scene. No evidence of any illicit activity. Neil had probably cleaned up to hide any traces. I then framed up the image against the wall. Even the lines in the tiles matched up. I stood just where Neil had Cass on her knees taking his dick down her sweet lips.

Forced his cock as deep into her mouth as possible.

Using her mouth for his pleasure.

Fuck.

It burned into me. Not only the thought, but the idea of Neil taking her right here. Right where I stood. While I was waiting for Cass so we could spend our lunch together, she had been in this stall blowing the janitor instead.

I took out my cock and rubbed out the fastest nut I'd ever experienced. I groaned loudly as I came into the toilet bowl. Just like how I imagined Neil had groaned as he came in the condom, thanks to my fiancée.

Then I stood there, still hornier than shit, with hours left of work. Fuck, Cass knew exactly what she was doing. She knew when I got home she would have to answer to this! I swore on everything that was holy that I would bang the shit out of her at the next window of opportunity.

Sitting back at my office, I was frustrated, to say the least. Frustrated and horny. I wanted to run and jerk off, but I also had this thing called work. So I instead had to endure.

*

After a frustrating day, I finally made my way out into the now desolate parking lot. Cass had asked if I was on my way, and I took that as a cue to get outta here. Of course, the big SUV was by the corner. I didn't think Cass would be over there today. Though a part of me kinda wanted her. I was so horned up from earlier. But, the Camry was just a few feet away so it would, either way, be the first destination.

Taking a single step towards our car, I could tell something was up. Looking at the blue sedan I could see it lightly rock side to side. Slowly and deliberately it shook. Squeaking as it jolted. The sound of metal was merciless.

As I approached I could even hear grunts. Satisfied grunts. Rhythmic grunts. With each step, a new sound emerged. Wet slippery noises. Adjoined with the grunts and the squeaking. It grew louder as I moved up the blind spot.

I could see movement inside the back of the car. A large frame frantically moved up and down, grunting happily as he did. I started to move out a bit for a better angle. Unlike a certain SUV, the Camry did not have tinted windows. As I got closer, I could see everything. Even as it was distorted by a huge frame.

Inside the car I could see the back of a jumpsuit jumping up and down, thrusting down firmly. Sometimes more jaggedly, like whatever it was doing was too much and sent shivers throughout. Never letting up, though.

Beneath those violent, hard thrusts, were Cassandra's sweet mouth.

From where I stood I could only see part of her waving locks, and her legs spread underneath his torso in a 69 position, as she laid flat on her back in the backseat. Cass slowly moved her hands up and down the backside of his thighs, rubbing him as he thrust into her.

I had no idea how long they had been at it, but Neil didn't look like he was in any hurry, with his slow and deliberate thrusts, pushing up and down, his cock squelching in Cass' mouth.

I then noticed that there was a small opening in the window, which explained why I heard everything without as much muffle as the last time. All those wet sounds, the groans from them both, and even how they were feeling each other up. Fuck, it was so erotic listening. Even if I only could see the back of Neil. Moving so I could see more would be too risky.

Instead, I looked further into the car. I could see Cass' legs sprawled wide, as she laid beneath Neil's giant body. I then remembered that Cass wore a skirt that day. And the way her legs were, meant that the skirt had rode up her legs. So that meant Neil had a full view of her pussy! I saw Neil started to lower his upper body, and I knew instantly what he wanted.

"Lemme have a taste of that tight little black pussy of yours..." Neil moaned in his rough voice.

Cass was in no position to stop him, and even if she was, even if she wanted to stop him, a big part of me wished she wouldn't. So I stood in terror witnessing as Neil sunk his face into my fiancées pussy, and from the squeals, I heard from around his cock, I could tell he had made an impact.

And from the sound Cass was now making around Neil's cock, the impact was much appreciated. Cass spread her legs even wider to give him access, her hands clutching firmly at his big thighs.

The wet sounds of Neil sloppily eating out Cass' wet pussy joined the sounds of her getting her mouth fucked, and soon both were thoroughly panting and groaning in pure bliss. Neil grunting with each thrust, Cass whimpering from Neil's tongue forcing its way around her pussy, exploring her folds while savoring her every fiber. Pressing and licking around, making sure she knew just how much pleasure she was getting from being eaten out by Neil's dominant, forceful nature.

Cass moved her hands from the back of Neil's thighs to his ass, almost pressing him to thrust more. She was flexing her toes as she squirmed from him loudly eating her out. After a few minutes, Cass even moved her legs up, as if trying to lock them around Neil's head. Fuck, she really wanted it.

Even from being muffled by a huge cock in her mouth, Cass moaned profusely at Neil's efforts. It was easy to tell that he was skilled, Cass was gushing by this point. And Neil's motivation, a character like him? To drive her to beg. He drove her up to the edge and stopped, drove her up to the edge and stopped. Over and over. I could hear it all where I stood.

Cass' moans were mixed with gags and slurps as Neil thrust into her mouth. His hands moved down Cass' legs, trying to both hold her in place and hold on while he was thrusting into her mouth. He certainly was starting to pick up speed and becoming more forceful, making the whole car squeak. Neil was relentless in his efforts. His stamina was admirable, and as much as Cass was gagging, Neil wasn't the guy to show mercy.

"Fuck yeah, you lil bitch," Neil roared triumphantly. The Camry was now jolting violently with each firm thrust.

I had half a mind to yank the door open and beat the shit out of Neil. But part of me knew that Cass had intentionally set this up so I could find them like this. And she had implied that she liked getting 'used' for lack of a better term. Though with the scene in front of me I couldn't help but think 'used' was the better term.

Neil was forcing as much cock as possible into Cass' mouth, and by how low Neil's hips were starting to get, it seemed like he was starting to ease his huge cock head into Cass' throat. Something I had never experienced, of course, having never even gotten a blowjob from her. I could only imagine the bulge her neck would have if he managed to cram his huge cock down there.

Neil started thrusting slower again, but firmer. Deeper. It seemed like he was determined to get all of his long thick cock into Cass' mouth and throat and nothing would stop him in that conquest. After a short series of gags and firm thrusts, Neil raised his hips up high and then sank down in one long and deep thrust, deeper than before. He let out a huge satisfied sigh accompanied by a loud squelch from Cass.

By the sounds and the sight of it, I could only imagine that Neil had hilted his whole cock into her throat. Neil groaned satisfied, trembling slightly from the feeling. It almost seemed too much for him.

Neil held like this for a few moments, enjoying the conquest, before starting sawing slowly back and forth in Cass' throat. She was clutching his ass through the jumpsuit at this point, trying to hold on, but also to encourage him to continue.

"Oh shit... That's too good... That is so tight, little girl... I'mma fucking bust in your cute little throat! Fuck! While hubbys upstairs working his balls off, I'm emptying my balls off in his fucking girl! I'm gonna fill his black girlfriend with cum! Fuck! FUCK! AAaah SHIT!"

A few violent hilts later, and trembling panting from Neil, I could almost hear Neil's huge cock cum, filling the condom in her throat with sperm. It lasted for several minutes as Neil hilted in her throat multiple times, rocking the whole car with him. He was shuttering all over from the overwhelming pleasure he got from fucking Cass' mouth and throat.

With the ferocity of his thrusts I wished I was able to see Cass' reaction. Neil was cumming pretty hard and wasn't gentle in doing so. He was thrusting into her mouth like it was a pussy, ignoring any discomfort she might have.

Finally, Neil fell on top of Cass, resting his tired body on top of her, still cock pulsing in her throat. Eventually, Cass meekly lifted a hand up and gently rubbed on Neil's thigh. Only then did he start to get off of her. I could hear Cass giggle tiredly.

"That was... surprisingly fun... Not as bad I'd thought it'd be," Cass mumbled shyly from beneath him. "... I need to get going."

I took this as a hint to fuck off and hurried back inside.

*

I sat on a couch in the lobby, elbows on my knees, resting my face in my hands. It was such an erotic experience. So wrong. So raw. I had run off to jerk off in a nearby bathroom, relieving the ordeal over and over in my head. Now after it all was over, I was left with dread. Anxiety. Sorrow.

Mainly, I was concerned for Cass' well-being. Neil had been pretty rough with her, and I had no idea how she felt about getting used to that extent. Or how he had been taking some liberties in eating her out like he had and entering her throat.

I sighed and leaned back against the couch. Thinking about it, Cass had given Neil a little bit of power over me to a certain sense. In the sense that Cass knew how to push me, and at the same time get out of it exactly what she wanted. And by the sounds of him eating her out, she was enjoying it. So by her enjoying being demeaned by a brute like Neil, Neil took advantage of that to an extent and thus created that power.

At the same time, Cass submitting to him like she had, in the backseat of her own car, Neil had taken control away from her. He was the one who pushed the fantasy, inadvertently, and reaching new heights. And in return, he got to use her however he pleased. I wondered if Neil had known how it all affected Cass, or if he just did whatever he wanted.

I rubbed my face with my palms. A cold feeling washed over me. I started to think about how far I was willing to take this. I had just let my girl get brutally facefucked in the back of her car, and done nothing to stop it. The thought scared me. I didn't want to force Cass into something she didn't wanna do. But her submitting to Neil was just too hot. It was so wrong.

I had to talk to her. I desperately wanted to know if everything was ok.

I shot her a text asking if she was outside. She replied she was, so I hurried out again.

"'Evening," Cass smirked as I entered the passenger seat.

I scanned her face. I guess she had reapplied her makeup. Probably needed as she had been facefucked like she had. She seemed cheerful enough. Maybe she seemed a bit tired.

And by the tone of her voice, nothing seemed awry in that regard.

"Good evening to you too, I hope? How are you? You okay? What happened today?"

"So many questions," Cass teased. She nodded to her phone in the mid-console. "Check it out, we'll be home by the first video. And I yelled at him for not filming properly last time, so both should be done correctly this time around."

Cass then looked at my face.

"Hey. Isaac. If you think it's too much, we can call it quits," Cass followed up.

"No no... I was just worried about you, actually. He's taking quite a few liberties, don't you say?"

"Oh, you were concerned for your girl, eh?"

I nodded.

"I saw you guys in the parking lot," I said abruptly.

"I hoped you would... It was so naughty. In our car? Fucking hell," Cass moaned. I could tell she was really into all this.

"So you liked it then?" I asked her.

"Oddly enough, yeah! It's so wrong to submit to that bastard. Taboo, like you, usually say. Especially with how he kept shoving his cock to the back of my throat, trying to press his huge cock down there."

We had by now pulled into our driveway and bolted to the living room. I hurriedly found a new condom from Cass' purse, even finding one single empty condom wrapper. I was going to fuck the shit out of her as I promised myself earlier.

"Take me, big boy! Take me!" Cass moaned as I shoved myself inside her.

"Cass, fuck... you're so naughty. Where does all this come from?"

"It is all, uh fuck, you babe! It's all you! You loving it drives me to be even naughtier... Uh... like in the car," Cass moaned as I thrust away.

"Tell me about that... tell me about the car," I said.

"It was so, uh, warm."

"What was warm?"

"Being under him like that. His cock. His sperm. His tongue. Fuck, Neil ate your girl out good, Isaac. It was so wrong, he really tried to-"

"Cass, you're skipping to the end!" I complained, putting a pause on the thrusts

Cass paused a bit too, to recalibrate.

"Well. We'll start with the little car incident. But before we begin, there is a small surprise for you in this story. We'll see if you catch it," Cass explained and winked at me.

Cass pushed at me for me to get off of her, so I pulled out and rolled onto my back. She followed me quickly and climbed on top of me, wanting to control the pace as she told what had happened.

"So the start... I arrived about five minutes before I texted you. I knew Neil would be out for a smoke in a bit, so I shot you that text, knowing I'd soon be under him again. Neil is so demanding, you see. And wouldn't you believe he came around the corner just as I got out of the car? He started grabbing his junk, asking if 'I wanted some more of this'," Cass said, puffing her voice to imitate how Neil talked.

"I simply bit my lip and he came over and started groping my ass. Fuck he was so rough... I think you have some competition over who likes my ass more. Neil then slid his hand into your girl's tight jeans, Isaac, getting a proper feel of both my cheeks. Fuck I bet he'd do a lot more if I hadn't opened the car door when I did. He was obsessed with my ass in your office bathroom too..."

Cass started grinding back and forth on top of me, clenching her eyes as she got off on telling me her story. I did too, but I had to hold on for dear life. I wanted to hear it all. All the details.

"Neil then shoved me into the car, grabbing my ass some more on the way in. Before I knew it, I was on my back with his hips in front of me. It all happened so fast... I... we didn't even have time to record. Neil zipped down his jumpsuit and fished out his huge rod, gently putting the tip against my lips and started to push. Like a good little girl, I let his dick in, swirling my tongue around for him as he shoved himself inside. He never even bothered to ask me anything. Just taking what he wanted. That being said, I was more than happy at that point to give him all the pleasure my mouth could give. He was even gentle in the beginning, but as it started to feel good, Neil became more forceful. It was pretty wild by the end. I tell you what, he even managed to shove that huge cock of his down my throat! Can you imagine that? That big thing down my throat?"

"Yeah, I heard most of it. Holy shit Cass... I truly didn't know you could take that much," I groaned as Cass was still grinding back and forth on top of me.

"I bet he could teach me a lot of things. Fuck, he didn't even taste too bad either," Cass told, biting her bottom lip.

"Taste too bad? What you mean?" I asked, somewhat confused. Did Neil use a flavored condom or something?

"His cum. And his cock for that matter. I expected it to taste bad like sweat and... piss. But it wasn't too bad actually..."

"Wha- what do you mean?" I asked with jagged breath. Her words were starting to become too much.

"No condom. That was the surprise. He just shoved it in, and I never stopped him. You see, while Neil was groping my ass outside the car, he showed me the results of an STD test, showing proudly that he was all clean. Can you believe that? I asked him what he expected with all that. He of course wanted a reward... What a guy. The second time that day... Fuck he got me so riled up by how crass he is. So forward. So when he mentioned his reward, that's when I opened the car door and got shoved in and facefucked. When he entered my throat I truly could feel all his huge veins, all the contours. I tried to lick around and feel the shape of his huge dick. I wanna get to know that cock, you know. Man what a specimen that cock is... And the feeling of how it swelled as he came down my throat, fuck it was such a thrill... I tasted some of his thick cum, and I honestly can't say I didn't like it... I only wished he ate me out so I could cum with him because that would truly be the icing."

I jerked my hips into her, making Cass grunt. Her retelling getting used by Neil, putting it all so bluntly, made for such an erotic tale. She slammed down to pin me down, so I wouldn't be able to get off just yet.

"You finishing already, babe? I bet Neil could cause a lot of damage with his huge cock... I wonder if he has stamina? Do you think he can last long? I might have to test that some day. Based of how he fucks my throat, I'm guessing he'd bust pretty quickly."

I couldn't believe her words. Cass started grinding harder now, getting off on the thought of Neil's cock, and what it could do. She couldn't lie, she was curious. I felt I had to say something.

"Cass... fuck... if that were to happen, he has to use a condom," I groaned through gritted teeth. Cass smiled.

"Of course. I'm off the pill. STDs or not, I want your child, not his," Cass reassured, turning serious for a moment.

Before turning naughty again.

"You have a pretty good size, but Neil would absolutely dominate my insides. I would surely be knocked up if Neil dumped one of his huge loads deep inside of me! Imagine how deep that would've been?"

It became too much. Cass talking about his size compared to me, more or less humiliating me, and then talk about how fucking huge of a load he would leave inside her. I grunted and came, thinking about how much of a turn-on it would be if... that... were to happen.

After we laid sprawled across the sofa. We were dead tired. Me from work, the constant anxiety. Cass from university work, getting face fucked twice that day. And now us both from our lovemaking.

Cass sat up to look at me.

"You know I was just teasing right?" Cass reassured me.

"Yeah yeah. Of course."

"Because he definitely wanted to. Today. Both in the bathroom and in the car."

"Did he, now? I don't know. Might be a step too far," I said. Cass nodded.

"Yeah, for sure. One thing is playing around like this. But fucking, one might start get some ideas then. There's no way back from that. And so far, what we've been doing has been plenty for our fantasy."

*

Friday I was dead tired and ready for the weekend. I had kept the videos for safekeeping for later, something Cass had as an idea. It was sort of to prolong the fantasy for the days when we didn't play around with the fantasy. Like revisiting the naughty adventures, but from a different angle. Keeping those fresh, yet always available.

Of course, Cass was back to treating me with hot pics of her ass. One in her yoga pants before her workout, and one in nothing but a towel after showering. Man, I was one lucky guy to have all of that for myself. Or, at least most of it.

Saturday I decided to sleep in. The long week was really getting to me. Cassandra had some hours down at the soup kitchen before heading to the hotel for some extra shift. Some co-worker needed someone to cover for her, and Cass being as great of a person as she was, stepped in. So to let Cass get her rest, I had said I would do the Sunday for her, in the kitchen.