Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that the only reason?" I teased.

"Guilty," Cass smiled with her hands up.

"So what was that at the end?" I asked.

"What was it? I was kind of out of breath and hyped on getting outta there."

"Him calling me a dumbass? Does he know? What do he think you guys are doing?"

"Likely he just thinks I'm a cheating slut, and I guess he probably doesn't care. He just needs to get off, find me attractive and by some dumb luck got lucky with me," Cass said.

"That is so harsh. You're not a slut, Cass," I said. Cass smiled.

"That's why it's hot. I'm not a slut."

*

Working the next few days was a nightmare. Between the huge amounts of work and the smirks from Neil it was all a bit overbearing. And I knew Cass and Neil had been texting a few photos back and forth, she had told me as much. Though, I would of course get my share of pics as swell.

Still returning to any sort of normalcy with everything that had happened was pretty difficult. Having to see Neil everyday, knowing he was taking and being given liberties with Cass was... distracting. To say the least.

And Neil even had the balls to ask me to say hello to Cass from him. To her amusement in the evening.

When Friday finally arrived, I could finally walk out into the parking lot, looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. Cass had work at the hotel on Saturday as the last weekend was just extra. Tomorrow it was her actual shift.

Out in the parking lot, I was met with a wildly coughing Neil.

"You need to stop those cigarettes, Neil," I chuckled as I walked past him.

"Uuh argh arghh. HARGH... Where's that girl of yours?" he asked, ignoring my comment. "I've missed her the last few days."

I turned to him. Was he really gonna bust my balls over this? Thinking I didn't know?

"At the University. A lot of stuff is going down now at the end of the semester for a masters degree," I answered.

"You're a lucky man," Neil exclaimed. "Though, I've really enjoyed her company lately."

I shook my head.

"Never had a black one before. I tell you what, I always had a thing for black girls," Neil said, reminiscent of something.

Was he really gonna pull this shit?

"How you guys meet?" he asked.

"You know, college. We studied at the same library."

"Heh. Cute. Bet she's a wild one, eh?" Neil said, nudging my side with his elbow.

"Beg your pardon?"

"Heh, you got the ghetto trash ones. Those are fine, but Cass is a cute one. The cute ones are always the best. Heh, if you aren't taking care of that, maybe I'll do it for ya! Hah! Tell you what. I bet I can get my huge dick inside of her one of these days!"

"What the fuck are you talking about? Just who the fuck you think you talking to, eh? I tolerate absolutely zero racism, especially not towards my fucking fiancée! Get the fuck outta here," I said angrily and walked off.

Neil at least had the decency to look ashamed.

"'Pologies. Cute girls just get my jimmies going. You're a lucky man. She's a cute one."

I gave an angry snort and stormed off.

That evening I figured I'd tell Cass about Neil's crass comments. Laying in bed, I turned to her, interrupting her reading.

"So I talked with Neil after work today," I said. It was a weird way of putting it, but I didn't know what other way to start the conversation.

"Did he say something nice about me?" Cass asked, smiling coyly at me.

"Eh. That's one way of putting it. You know how he can be pretty demeaning?"

"Oh no, did he say something about my ass again?"

"No... He was getting pretty racist, I'd say. He seems to get off on you being... another skin color, you know?"

"Ah. Some casual racism?" Cass said, rolling her eyes. "Why am I not surprised?"

I truly expected her to react more negatively.

"It's like when DiCaprio had trouble playing Candy in Django Unchained. It's just another day. Fetishizing color will always be a thing. Have you seen some of the comments about black men on some of the porn sites?"

"You're pretty okay about it? It makes me uncomfortable that he objectifies you like that."

Cass closed the small distance and leaned over to me.

"Doesn't that make it more wrong? More taboo? That the one plowing your girl's mouth is a bit of an old timey grunt? A real piece of shit?"

"When you put it like that..."

"Of course, if you want our little exploration to end, that's okay too."

I shook my head.

"That's what I thought. Now, I need to sleep, I got work tomorrow."

*

It was Saturday. With nothing to do and no Cass at home, I found myself utterly bored. She even had an evening shift, which meant she wouldn't be home for a while. I slept in, then ran a few miles, and played some video games. I really need a hobby. I liked the outdoors, but most of that was a whole day activity. When it came to beating out a few hours, I was an utter novice.

Maybe I could take up reading.

Or yoga.

Or not.

The last few days had been intense at work. And with Cass's newfound hobby, of course. Hell, the last few weeks have been crazy. It was just this monday that she was inches away from getting fucked by Neil. Instead, she had blown him, as a compromise for the lack of a condom. And just five days before that, Cass had sucked him off twice in one day!

In some sense, it was nice to have a hectic workday off late. It was a break from all the sexual tension that had been building over the last month. The exploration was fun and intense. But sometimes, it was nice to relax.

Maybe that was what I would do. Just chill on the sofa, watch some trash on Netflix or Prime, not doing anything. Hell, I've deserved it. I worked my ass off this week. And the week before, really.

I threw on some car show from youtube, cracked open an early beer, and leaned back. I had been quite adept at dicking around with cars in high school, but focusing on grades, later college and now work, it had sort of been falling off. Maybe that would be my next hobby.

I looked at the clock. It was already past noon. Just six more hours until Cass' shift was done. Fuck, I couldn't be like this. Sitting at home procrastinating all day while waiting for my wife-to-be.

Then my phone pinged.

It was almost ominous by now. How that sound could change everything on a moment's notice. Fuck, I was getting hard before I had even checked the message. Would she really tease me with so much left of her shift? Damn, it would be a long one, then.

I made my way over to my phone, laying in the kitchen getting charged up. I swiped the lock away and saw two images. I clicked the first one.

At first glance, it looked like an ordinary selfie. Cass was smiling softly at the camera, eyes closed and leaning against the wall behind her. But there was something about that smile. She had an eerie satisfied look on her. She had captioned it "That feels juuust right." I had an inkling of what that meant, but I clicked the next photo.

It was another up-close selfie, this time Cass had her eyes closed, her brow arched, and her mouth slightly open. Still smiling, though she had this thoroughly satisfied look on her face. The caption, though, explained it all.

"Guess who's tonguing my ass rn"

My scolding of Neil didn't seem to deter him from trying to get lucky with Cass. Now he was even eating her out, totally ignoring my underlying threats and with no regard for my authority at work. Nope, Neil didn't care one single bit, as he was right now "tonguing" Cass' ass, eating her out in a way I had yet to do.

And how he seemed to fetishize her the way he did, I would bet Neil was in heaven being where he was now. Any man would, of course. Fuck, I wanted to eat her ass so bad. But that duty had fallen to Neil.

Looking around the photo I could tell she was in some basement somewhere at her work. I guessed it had to be at the hotel, at least, as she had a uniform on, and it was in the middle of her shift.

I had to sit down, so I headed to the sofa in the living room. Cass was right now getting her ass eaten out again, this time at her work. Probably upskirt. She had been pushing further so much, making all the adventures so much a thrill. But I still also wondered how naughty she'd be, how naughty she'd let him be. I knew Neil would certainly try. He had every incentive to do so.

I could only imagine how Cass was getting eaten out by Neil. I knew he was crazy for her ass, as any man would, so he'd probably be giving her his best. Eagerly bringing her to the edge, only to torture her by stopping just before she came. It had been Neil's forte so far. Bringing Cass to the brink over and over, trying to have her give it up for him.

Part of me wanted her to fully submit. Another part of me desperately wanted her to get outta there.

So many factors were in play. First, of, the obvious one, she was off the pill and a guy like Neil, who knew how his pull-out game was. Especially with a hotty like Cass? And that was to say if he even wanted to pull out.

Also, it was like Cass had said. One thing was playing around with teasing and some oral, another thing entirely was actual intercourse. Fucking. If Neil were to fuck Cass, that would change the whole adventure in itself. Once Cass had felt how much bigger, and hell, perhaps even better Neil was, who knew where that would lead? I of course trusted Cass. But Neil? No way. And this close to the wedding?

Yeah, there were so many arguments to not go that route.

Which is exactly why I also was on the other side of the argument. Cass shouldn't let herself get fucked by Neil, which is exactly why it would be such a naughty taboo act to do. Most likely the biggest turn-on I could imagine.

Somewhere along these thoughts I had grown to full mast and was absentmindedly stroking my cock through my pants. Just in time for another message to pop onto my screen. My heart was thumping hard, my cock throbbing harder.

The third image was of her face again, with another satiated smile. But not just her face. Behind her face I could see her arched ass as she was bent over a table or something. And behind her, stood none other than the torso of Neil, resting his huge angry-looking violett girth on the top of Cass' ass. It looked wet from both drool and precum, laying on display under the meager light above them. It almost looked monstrous, disgusting even.

And of course, the caption was a true punch in the gut.

"Its happening right now"

If I wasn't already sitting I would have fallen over. Instead, I slumped back on the couch, groaning impatiently.

Right now Neil had Cass bent over, breaking her in with his vile cock. Looking down at her toned ass as he inched into her, pressing deep into her. Probably deeper than I'd ever been. Stretching her out with his wide cock. Something that was just for me was currently being taken from me by Neil. Pff that bastard was probably laughing his ass off now, fucking the shit out of Cass.

Fuck I wish I could know what was happening. No doubt would Cass moan profusely at such a big cock. And even if Neil was clueless, a huge cock like that would surely make her feel things she'd never experienced before. By now Neil was no doubt thrusting wildly into Cass, making her feel brand new emotions, letting her experience a complete nother level of sex and probably pleasure.

Just then did I notice that Neil didn't wear a condom! I had to recheck the image. Nope. That cock was resting bare on her ass. Some drops of fluids had even dribbled onto her. Hopefully, Cass had remembered to put a condom on before Neil shoved it inside her. Hell, even I didn't fuck her bare nowadays.

I hadn't noticed time passing, as I was enrolled in all these different emotions. Only another image brought me back. The fourth one. My hand was shaking as I moved to open it.

It was another close up selfie. In fact, it was reminiscent of one of the pictures Cass had taken earlier, only then it was soap. The site I was greeted with was the cute face of Cass, my love, with both her eyes closed, due to the copious amounts of sperm all over her face. And unlike the soap, this was much thicker. Whiter even, with a thick sort of glow to it. Cass looked to be in the middle of laughing, some of the sperm dripping from her lips and into her mouth. From hair to chin, Cass' face was completely covered in Neil's sperm.

It was done.

Neil had just fucked the shit out of Cass with his big dick and given her the biggest facial ever. And not only that. It was her first time getting a facial. And getting fucked doggy, for that matter.

I whipped out my cock and rubbed off a fast one.

After I laid there spent, soaking in the searing jealousy that was coursing through my body. My heart was thumping with anxiety, realizing what had just happened. A bit over two months from our wedding, and my fiancée had just got masterly fucked by some vile creature.

Then a video popped up. More?

I clicked the video. It was a POV shot from Neil, down onto Cass who was beautifully bent over some ragged table lit up only by a single lamp hanging from the ceiling. The light was enough, however, to show her skirt hiked up to her waist and her red thong down by her knees. On her lower back and ass was Neil's huge dick resting, dripping wet. This has to be from before they fucked, as Cass was in the same position as earlier.

Neil was slowly sawing his cock back and forth between Cass' ass cheeks, grunting happily, giving her a slap here and a slap there. Cass was laying flat on her belly on the table, just letting Neil use her cheeks to jerk off with.

She was breathing quite heavily, seeming a bit on edge.

"That was so good... wish we got it on tape," Cass moaned. "You eating my ass is just something new I never knew I'd enjoy."

"Let me stick it in," Neil said from behind the camera, seemingly not paying attention to anything Cass just said.

"No... You... you don't have a condom," Cass said in a sultry voice, closing her eyes. Almost like she wished they had a condom.

I could tell just from her voice how turned on she was. Like she wanted to get fucked, or at least to get off. I wondered how long Neil had been at it. Cass looked somewhat exhausted from the teasing.

"I'll pull out," Neil said eagerly.

"I feel horrible enough cheating on my boyfriend as it is," Cass said. Fuck, she really knew how to turn the heat on. Maybe this was something Neil was getting off on? Fucking some cheating girlfriend/fiancée behind the partner's back.

"Blow jobs doesn't count," Neil said, drawing his cock way back. He lined it up with Cass' entrance but didn't push forward. Instead, he was teasing her clit and opening with the tip of his cock. He wanted her to beg for it.

"Don't," Cass begged. Not the begging Neil wanted. He backed off. Instead, he started pressing his tip against her clit more, teasing around her sensitive spots. The stimulation together with the debauchery of what they were doing enhanced every nerve in her. She was so sensitive now.

"Condoms doesn't really count either. So if I had a condom, that technically wouldn't be cheating. I mean, my cock wouldn't be in you. A condom would," Neil argued. It was a bizarre logic, but Cass seemed to be enthralled by it.

Neil kept circling his cock on her, sawing down past her opening. Truly letting her feel just how close she was. It was from sheer willpower Cass was able to not yield. She was so wet, it would likely slip in easily. Even by a mistake. God how convenient it would be if a... mistake were to happen.

"Hell, I think I could shove myself in you right now and you wouldn't complain at all," Neil said, breaking her train of thought. Once again he moved his cock back and aligned it with Cass' entrance.

Before she had time to reply, Neil started to press forward. Parts of Neil's thick cock head started to stretch out the outer parts of her pussy, but it was plenty enough to elicit a squeal from Cass. Cass turned quickly.

"You don't have a rubber, Neil! Please don't do it!" Cass moaned. How she managed to deny him even now, was beyond anything I understood. She was so wet, and clearly wanted it. Cass truly respected our agreement it seemed!

Neil let out a thoroughly annoyed grunt. He pulled the little part of his head that had entered her bare. It already glistened with her pussy juice, and she was practically dripping as he pulled out. I found a new respect for Neil however. He respected her wishes in a way I didn't expect. Neil could've easily shoved in and turned Cass' mind, but he didn't. Maybe this was his way of playing the long game. Either way, it was sort of nice.

Neil quickly propped up the camera on a shelf behind him. The angle was from behind them, so I could still see Cass bent over, but Neil would soon block my view. It didn't matter, when Neil got down on his knees behind her, Cass' squeals and whimpers was more than enough. She grinded her ass lightly up and down as Neil ate both her pussy and ass. The sounds of gushing pussy juice and Neil's lapping tongue filled the room with a slight echo, soon joined by Cass jagged pants as Neil brought her over that edge that she had been sitting on for a while now. A huge orgasm ripped through her as Neil never relented, never giving up eating her out thoroughly.

When she started to come down from cumming hard, Neil got back up, obscuring my vision of what was actually going on even further. Cass looked over her shoulder with a mix of want, anticipation, and worry. I heard two slaps from each of Neil's hands colliding with her cheeks and then he moved his hips forward toward, pressing in against Cass.

I couldn't quite see what was going on, but as Neil pressed forward, Cass gasped and let out a long moan, turning her head smiling wickedly up at Neil. And then Neil was thrusting wildly against Cass, causing her to firmly clutch the table. Her cheeks were rippling with each impact of Neil's thrusts.

"Fuck yeah, Neil! Give it to me!" Cass said, her words jagged from the impact of Neils ferocious thrusts.

Anxiety was soaring through my body. Why the fuck did this asshole put the camera so I couldn't see? Just after I'd given him praise for his restraint, it sure looked like he was fucking her. Her squeals seemed to match the action... But her squeals were way more playful than from pleasure. And the lack of screaming orgasms from Cass made me think he was back to hotdogging her ass instead, like earlier. She was biting her lip like she always did, moaning and thrusting back against him. But perhaps not with the intensity of built-up tension, I'd expect. I mean they both were horny as hell.

Though, he did let Cass feel what force he would've fucked her with, if it ever came to it. Cass bit her lip feeling Neil's highly enthusiastic thrusts.

It didn't take long until he yelled out "On your fucking knees!"

Cass obliged quickly. Neil put one hand in her hair to hold her in place, and stroked himself wildly with the other one, groaning like an animal as he did. With one final groan, Neil exploded all over Cass' face. I had seen the aftermath, but seeing it happen was something in itself. Jets shot hard against Cass' forehead, splashing at the impact. But it was so thick that each splash was short-lived. The sperm was slowly drooling down her face as more was applied.

Splurt after splurt, Neil coated her face with his spunk, from hairline to neckline. Cass just sat still, smiling cutely, taking it with eyes closed as he continued stroking onto her face. I guess he was pretty pent-up himself.

Finally, Neil was spent. He stood shaking all over.

"Fucking hell... You're something else," Neil panted through heaving breaths. "Next time I'll bring a condom. I have to fuck pink little pussy of yours. Maybe even break in that hot black ass of yours."

I never heard the reply, as Neil went over to the camera and turned it off.