Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 07

Story Info
The wedding is here!
10.3k words
4.3
15.5k
33

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,158 Followers

Author's note: Thanks to Roxy for her help and advice.

Thanks to Stubbypinhead for help with proofreading this.

*

Being at her own bachelorette party, partying and celebrating with her friends and living life a little, separate from everything she'd been doing lately, put some new thoughts in Cassandra's head. It was after all her friends. From college, from before and from the olympics. All gathered to celebrate her marriage to Isaac. Her partner in all endeavors.

Except for one.

In the bedroom. The place where your significant other should be the exclusive partner, that was the one place Isaac was not, and had not been for weeks. Cass hadn't fucked Isaac, her own fiancé, in a good while. And the times she had, it was with a condom. Nope. Instead, Neil had. Neil had filled her up so many times the last few weeks. In more ways than one. From shoving his fat cock in her, to giving her new feelings to explore and salivate over. And lately, new matters to contemplate. All of what Cass thought she had known before had been washed away. Thrust by thrust. Hosed down by Neil's magnificent skill and size.

Neil wanted Cass to leave Isaac, and instead be Neil's personal fuck toy permanently. The plain truth of it. Cass hadn't contemplated it in the slightest, but the mere thought of doing something so vile to the person she loved made her insides burn with excitement. Her heart ached, but the rest of her body was drooling at doing something so preposterous. But that was just something in the heat of the moment. Even though Neil's request came rolling through her mind over and over.

But hanging with Hannah and her girlfriend Laena, Alicia and Shirley, the gang and the rest... it had all helped put some god given space between Cass and the fantasy that wasn't exactly a fantasy anymore. Rather a big, looming, almost frightening reality. How she hadn't been living with her fiancé at all, but living with a big, fat, gross asshole instead. Dating him. Been his girlfriend. Taking load after load from him. And in a way that only a partner should.

And it was almost life's own way of pointing this out right now. Cass found herself outside of Neil's house. Not hers and Isaac's. She had just been at her own bachelorette party, and taken an uber home, only it wasn't any home. It was her and Neil's. Her home the last few weeks had been mostly at Neil's. Hell, she hadn't even seen Isaac in forever. It had become such a habit to go to Neil's place now. Cass hadn't even realized what address she had set as her destination.

Cass took out her keys and unlocked the door. Yeah, she even got her own key now.

Inside, Neil sat in his recliner in the small living room as he usually did, watching TV. Betting on horses, like always. He looked over his shoulder as Cass kicked off her shoes.

"There you are? What the fuck took you so long?" Neil asked, coming out in the hallway in nothing but his boxer shorts. Bulge protruding, like always.

"I thought it was you earlier, sneaking around. Must've been some asshole teens fucking around in the bushes," Neil chuckled.

"I guess I sort of ran into my own bachelorette party at home... at Isaac's," Cass explained, putting her jacket up on a hanger. She was lightly dressed, wearing just a party dress Hannah had shoved on her before they headed out.

"I have to head out back home tomorrow. They're picking me up early to get my dress and make-up fixed for the reception. You know, for the wedding..." Cass asked.

Neil shook his head. Cass scanned down his body and saw that her black party dress draping her curves was having a desired effect on Neil. Even after weeks of daily fucking this man, her body did still needed him inside her. Cass' body fluttered at the prospect of Neil's cock fucking her in a matter of moments.

"But... I don't have to go until tomorrow morning, probably, sooo..." she muttered, lightly chewing on her bottom lip.

Cass dropped to her knees, almost like an instinct. Not almost like an instinct. More like a habit. It had become one over the weeks. This was how they greeted each other most of their days. Anytime one of them came home for the day, Cass would drop to her knees and suck Neil off. Taste and salivate over his beautiful, raging cock. Always ready for her. Always tasting the best. Let him fill her mouth with an overflow of delicious, potent cum.

"Did you get the pill then?" Neil groaned, feeling Cass fishing out his erection and stuffing it into her throat. Neil leaned his head back and closed his eyes as Cass started to worship him.

"Mmmf," was all Cass was able to say. She hadn't. She knew she was screwed. And she knew there was a window after the wedding where she had to make sure Isaac came inside her as much as possible. There was hope still.

"Good girl," Neil said, taking her sounds as confirmation that she had gotten the pill.

Slowly he started to buck his hips to meet Cass' bobbing mouth. Slowly sawing more and more of his cock down her bulging throat until he was balls deep, his big testicles resting on her chin. Only then did he take hold of Cass' head and thrust with deliberation. Not too hard, not too fast, but with intent. The wet sounds of Cass getting her throat filled filled the hallway. Drool and precum splurting around his girth as he thrust ahead. Soon enough, she was filled too. With warm sticky spunk trickling down her throat and into her belly. She could feel the heat slide down her pipe, and Neil's swelling cock stretched her throat with each pulse. Neil maintained the tempo with great control, pushing his cum so good down her throat.

"Bachelorette, eh?" Neil groaned after.

He knew perfectly well how horny Cass was. She was always horny, but getting him off, sucking his huge cock dry only fueled the fire. What really turned her on the most, was that she had yet again gone home to their lair, instead of Isaac's. Cass submissively on her knees before Neil gave her a window into what her future could be. Being on her knees, cleaning Neil's cock after having given him his daily blowjob. Which she had already been doing for a while now, having lived with him for almost two weeks. Living with Neil, instead of the man she was set to marry within the next 24 hours.

"I thought we agreed that you were calling that shit off," Neil said, helping Cass to her feet. He slapped her flawless ass and put a hand on her lower back to guide her to the bedroom.

"I never said I would. Don't push it. It won't end well," Cass said, turning to face Neil.

Yet, as strong as she wanted to be, Neil turned her back around, bent her over their bed, threw her dress up and slid his monster sized cock into her. All the way. The bed squeaked loudly as Neil frantically fucked Cass. Giving her the raw power, the raw experience of how it was to come home after a night out to the house she shared with Neil. This was something Neil offered her, with his proposal. Always come home to a good dicking. At some point he slipped a thumb in her ass, making her squeal even more. Neil played her body like a fiddle.

"Who fucks you the best?! Who does this black ass belong to?!" Neil roared, slapping Cass ass with his free hand over and over.

"You, Neil! You! You own me! I'm yours! Neeeeil, you ooown meee!!!" Cass screamed out as she came for the first time.

"It feels so good. That big fucking cock. Jesus fuck!" she chanted through gritted teeth.

But Neil knew that once she got started, there was no stopping. Neil could make her purr endlessly. He also knew too well how she liked it. Which places to hit, to rub, to enter, and how to do it. Neil knew his way around her body more than anybody else.

With a disappointed groan, and a harrowing slurp from her pussy, Neil slid his fat cock out of her. Cass knew better than to think it was over, however. Cass rolled onto her back and pulled her legs up towards her big breasts, mushing them out. Neil hooked her legs on his shoulders and entered Cass with a satisfied moan from both of them. Even now, after all this time, Cass still felt so fucking tight. Yes, she did! Like a warm glove, squeezing the essence out of him. Neil proceeded for five minutes straight to give her an intense tumbling. Fucking her hard and deep, making her gush and squirt all over his cock and drip down on the bed. Her pleasured moans were soon filling their bedroom. His cock dominated her brain to such a level it was hard for her to focus on anything else. Just how good it felt getting hit like this.

Neil sweated and grunted, but Cass knew this beast of a man could go on for a while. And she loved it. Every second she salivated, knowing plenty more seconds were to come. She just loved getting fucked so well. Over and over. Loved the feelings Neil could make her feel. The emotional turmoil those feelings sent her was like poisonous fuel everytime they fucked.

Neil unfolded her legs and instead crawled fully up on top of her. They had fucked. Now it was time to make love. Cass' favorite. To behave like a couple should. Deep, passionate motions. Their lips sealed to each other as Neil humped into her. This was what she loved the most. What made her feel the best. What made her feel... loved. Appreciated. Like this was what she had worked for and what she deserved. It was in the moment. Later, she knew it was just an imitation. That it was just an illusion.

They kept on like this for an eternity. Cass more or less wished it was. Forever. It would be so easy and so good to just lie under Neil and let him have her in any which way he wanted. Whenever. It wasn't like there was something they hadn't done before. All doors had been opened. Opened up and entered by Neil. Some of those doors had been entered solely by Neil. It was so delicious, a tempting proposal, to submit under Neil's rule. Neil's heavenly cock. Right now, that life was almost appealing. A must have. Just living to get fucked and bred by Neil. Claimed and owned, over and over.

Cass wore a heavenly expression as she looked up at Neil and he studied her face. His cock thrusting into her pussy somewhere beneath them, taking his time with her. Taking care of her. Caring for her, and her needs. She smiled at him, reached up and met his lips. Appreciating how good he treated her. Thanking him with a warm kiss. Exchanging moans as they brought each other so much pleasure.

After a good while Neil splashed his cum inside of her again. In the beginning, he had usually warned Cass. But as they had slept together more and more, he had just come whenever he felt like it. And to Neil's way of thinking, he had obtained confirmation that she'd gotten the plan B pill, so it was safe for him. She'd just get another, right? Cass on the other hand was muffled, silenced by the pleasure and his lips. She knew it was way too dangerous for her to let him cum inside her, but she was powerless to stop it. Both physically and mentally. Her primal need was to have her insides plastered, despite her rational brain telling her otherwise. And her primal needs, in the heat of the moment, always won out. Thrust by thrust, that choice had been plucked out of Cass' hands and thrown to the ether. It was only a miracle now that nothing would come from all the times Neil had shot her up.

Thinking all these thoughts in rapid succession made Cass' eyes roll into her head and her limbs clamp even harder around Neil. Wrapping her legs around him even firmer. Clutching the sheets, as she came right along with him. Squeezing even more out of him, as he satisfyingly groaned into her mouth. The emotional and physical taboo was overwhelming her senses, sending her into a frenzy, even after he'd finished inside her.

And then reality came crashing down. Cass knew Neil fought a war, but in reality it was not even a battle. One which he wasn't even close to winning, despite what he might think. It was good in the moment. And it felt close to the real thing, but it wasn't. It wasn't real. Hell, Cass doubted Neil felt anything towards her at all, other than she was the hottest piece of ass to have fucked him on a continuous basis.

Cass felt strings of their bodily fluids cling to her as Neil slowly withdrew his cock from her sopping pussy. But instead of getting off of her, Neil remained on top, sucking on her lips, kissing her and making out. Cuddling his nose into her neck before clamping down with his lip onto her skin. Making his way back to her mouth. Their tongues battled as Cass could feel Neil get ready for another round. It made her think about her actual partner. Isaac. Barely able to get it up the last few times, let alone get her off. Or get himself off, or go again so soon after. It almost made her chuckle, to think how much better Neil was at fucking, and that there was nothing Isaac could do about it. Nothing would ever make Isaac able to impose such feelings upon any woman the way that Neil could.

Neil angled his hips to enter her again. His cock head hovered at her entrance, but Neil ducked his hand down to guide it home. Not that his cock needed help finding its way to its rightful place. Neil was pretty much an expert on entering Cass in any given position. Yet, as she felt his hand touch her flesh and insert the tip, she tensed up in delicious agony. But for now, it was only the tip.

"Say it!" Neil groaned into her ear, dipping his tip into her again, teasing her viciously. "Say it!"

"Huh?!" was all that Cass was able to gasp.

"Say that you'll call it off! Leave Isaac. Stay here and get fucked the way you deserve. This hot body, wasted on a limp dicked little faggot like him? Can't get it up for a smoking hot black bitch like you? Leave that piece of shit. You belong to me!"

"Yes!" Cass squealed out. "I'm yours! But I'm, ugh, I'm not calling it off. He's just, ooouh, stressed! He'll, ugh, be fine! Now fuck me, for fucks sake!"

"Pff, I'll show you!" Neil spat.

Neil shoved his whole cock inside her with a grunt, making her scream out in wild pleasure, as she finally got her release. And 30 minutes later, Neil bricked inside of her again. If she didn't relent, he'd make sure she was tied to him no matter what. What would that loser say when Cass came to the wedding with something extra?

They passed out on top of each other, and fell asleep. And when they woke, Neil bred her once more. And again. Then she was able to get her bearings so she could make it to her own wedding in time.

*

To say I was hungover, would be the understatement of the year. The morning didn't exactly get better as I saw the dozen missed calls from Cass. And twice the amount of unread messages. Andre, Cass' brother, had picked me up for my bachelor party. First it was a day and a half fishing trip with some of the guys. Andre didn't share Cass' enthusiasm for the outdoors, but was game regardless. He even let me teach him the cleat hitch knot. Great day.

Then the day after, we wrapped up the fishing and headed to a local paintball area. That was great fun, until I realized at the end that the guys were allowed to pepper me while I ran through a field in nothing but my boxers. Not so great, but hey. I can take some pain. Then came the dreaded bachelor party. I dreaded it because I knew that strippers and lap dances, stupid stag games and whatever were part of it. But part of having Andre as my best man, he just took us to a club. Andre respected his sister, so no strippers and the other crap was rather tame, too. Though, I kinda knew that Cass was not having such a reservation with her... after party, after the bachelorette party. Not that I knew, Andre nabbed my phone immediately when he showed up.

Still. Despite the 'calmness' of my bachelor's party, I got fucking hammered. The guys seemed to compensate for the lack of strippers by having their fun with me instead. Tequila abounded. It had been a night to remember. If only I could.

So it was only now that I was finally able to see the missed calls and the unread messages. I immediately shot up from the bed. Then I bolted to the bathroom. Only as I emptied my stomach did I realize I was at some sleazy motel. Apparently we had run into Plumber Dan, and he had a cousin who owned the place we had planned on staying at, so we got it for free. Through my convulsions, I heard knocking at the door and someone entered. In came Andre. Cass' older brother. He was a bit older than us, athletic like Cass and all her family.

Andre saw the phone in my hand as he entered.

"Hell no!" he exclaimed, yanking it out of my grasp. I was too weak to fight back anyway.

"Cass... called... a lot," I mumbled, still heaving.

I was dying to get to her. Cass had never done this. Leaving so many messages and so many missed calls. She knew where I was, according to Andre, so what was so urgent that she'd called that many times? God, I hope she's alright.

"I'm sharing too much right now, but Hannah called. Cassie is fine. They picked her up earlier at yourses place," Andre explained, tossing my phone on the bed, before opening a huge suitcase he had brought.

"Oh good... for a moment... I thought she..." I said, trailing off. What did I think? Images of Neil dicking my very soon to be wife rolled through my retina.

"Don't worry, pal. She's crazy for you. It's normal around these weddings to be nervous. When you see her in that wedding dress, and she sees you waiting for her, we'll know. We will all know," Andre said, helping me to my feet, slapping my shoulder. "It'll be all good! Now get your socks on, we need to get this tux on you and then force feed you some breakfast."

Outside I was greeted by Plumber Dan, who apparently lived at this motel. He was kicking back by the pool, drinking a beer.

"AYO! There he is! The man himself!" he roared.

"You're here, too?" I muttered, rubbing my head.

"Hey now, spirits of the night getting to the spirit of the day! Here, take a cold one. I need to head out anyway soon. Shitpipes clogged up at your offices. And hey, I also got some fucking trash I gotta take care of out near your buildin' anyway, eh?" Plumber Dan said, tossing me a beer.

He dragged himself to his feet. Andre shrugged and headed over to the car to wait. Plumber Dan gave him a wave and an 'AYO' and headed over to me.

"Don't worry, big guy," Plumber Dan, patting my shoulders, holding his arms out straight while looking me over. Even licking his lips absentmindedly.

"Heh, just nerves. Big day. Hungover. You know how it is," I said, starting to move towards Andre and his car.

"Drink that beer. It'll set you straight. After today, nothin's ever gonna bother you. Locked and sealed to that beautiful broad o' yours. Got an ass, have to say. Take care, buddy," Plumber Dan said with a wink.

And like that, he slumped into his red Mini Morris. The suspenders screamed in pain, but somehow endured Plumber Dan's massive size.

"Cool guy," Andre said with a smile, as I slammed the door shut.

"Drink that beer, maybe it'll help," Andre chuckled and drove us towards the church.

The rest of that morning was a mystery. We had an early reception, so it wasn't long until the hour was there. I know I ate a light breakfast, and I know I was driven to the reception. But it wasn't until I stood next to the priest that I started to become human again. As my hangover left, I looked down the aisle.

*

Cass looked at the clock. It was ten minutes or so until Neil had said he'd be at the preparation room, where she was getting her dress and make up done. Hannah had helped her in getting the dress on and everything else, but Cass was worried sick she'd bump into Neil. What on earth would a man like him do at her wedding, heading towards her room?

She had a plan already for how to get Hannah out, and she felt like absolutely shit for it. Manipulating her friend. But for her secret to remain safe, it was something she'd have to do, and then make it up to Hannah some time. Her plan was to rip the stockings and then Hannah had to go all the way back to their house to get a new one, which was forty five minutes away. Cass had deliberately not brought the extras for this purpose...

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,158 Followers