Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a small tinge in my left arm. I tried to wave it off, but it spread to the center of my chest. It was like a knot. A tightness. I shook it off. I had to stop thinking these negative thoughts, despite how hard it was, being here in the bridal suite all alone.

I was pacing back and forth. The day had been the best day of my life. Truly. Nothing came close. I hadn't seen Cass in so long, and there had been dark moments where I had doubted what we had, if Neil was currently winning. But as I held her on the dance floor, as I kissed her, I trusted us. Yet, now the walls were closing in. Now I was anxious again. Dread was washing through me as I took a seat on the king sized bed, resting my head in my hands.

Then it returned. The thoughts of how Cass had been dating Neil. Yeah, sure, that was fun and exciting, but she had taken it way too far. I had pushed this fantasy onto Cass. And I was starting to think that it was a mistake. A horrible mistake. Was them dating a step too far? Maybe Cass wasn't coming back? Would she really do that? For Neil? Who knew what they had been planning when they lived together. Maybe this was another venomous ploy. Maybe she was now getting brutally sodomized with such skill she saw no need to come back to her husband? Was Neil actually stealing her away? Was Neil right now thrusting Cass away from me, whispering devious words, turning her on with even more debauchery? Was Neil so good that he'd claim Cass as his own, even on her wedding night?

Who knew what they had been planning while they'd been together? Was it truly all just a scheme? Just to add to the fantasy. Not fantasy. To add to their debauched, very real, behavior.

It felt like the walls were closing in even faster as I started to think I had been played as a pawn in their dirty games. It felt like my world was falling apart. The room was even spinning. I was sweating. My pulse was increasing and soon my heart was pounding in my chest.

I clenched my fists. I was drenched in cold sweats. The tightness in my chest returned. I tried to shake it off again. But my left arm felt numb and awfully heavy. I was hyperventilating as the numbness spread. Maybe... I should sit down. I felt my knees buckle, but everything faded to black before I hit the ground.

*

Fluorescent light. Who thought to put fluorescent light right above where your head would be? I squinted as I opened my eyes. So fucking bright. I moved my eyes away from the blaring whiteness. Where was I? My eyes still hurt, but as they adjusted to the room, I realized I was at a hospital. In a hospital bed.

"Ugh, what the fuck?" I muttered, shielding my eyes a bit.

I heard shuffling from somewhere to my left, and then I felt more tightness around my chest. Not like before. No, nothing like before. Way better. I looked down and saw the back of Cass' head as she held me with a grip strength I had no idea she had.

"Wh-what happened?" I asked, wrapping my arm around her.

"Takotsubo cardiomyopathy," a voice said from the doorway.

We looked over. There stood a tall, blonde, female doctor with pretty brown eyes... wait a minute I had seen her before. Right, she was the one who fixed me up when Plumber Dan fucked up my ribs during the charity game. It was Dr. Roxane Mallow.

"Or in layman's terms, a fake heart attack," she said, moving over to the bed and sitting on the foot end. "And you were pretty dehydrated. Very understandable, with weddings we drink, right? But keep it calm. How are you feeling? You okay?"

"Alright, considering. I've never even heard of that," I answered, fighting hard trying to maintain eye contact.

"The more you know. You should be able to get back to... the wedding celebrations whenever you feel like it," Roxane said, giving a small wink at that last part.

She then lifted off the bed, squeezed Cass shoulder with a small reassuring smile, and headed towards the door, inspecting her clipboard. "You had a fake heart attack, but before you leave, please stop by the reception. I will write you a prescription and leave it there for you," the doc said, giving us a final nod and then disappeared out into the corridor.

"I was so worried, you have no idea!" Cass said with a trembling voice. "When I came to the suite... I found you on the ground. I swear to God, I have never been so afraid!"

"Come on, now, you heard the doc. It's okay," I said, trying to cheer my wife up. Wife. I could get used to that.

"No, it wasn't?! I wouldn't have been there! While you were having a heart attack, I'd be... I'd be..." Cass said, before breaking off into tears and shoving her face into my chest.

"Hey, now," I said, holding her tightly. "I am not that old, and not that out of shape. Takes more to take me out! If anything, I feel better than I have in weeks. Truly. Almost like that quote on quote 'heart attack' was a burst of stress that shot out of my body. I'm beat, but my head is so much better, actually. I feel like I haven't been thinking clearly for weeks, but now I am. I've entered some sort of tranquility."

"Yeah?" Cass asked meekly, clearly wondering what 'haven't been thinking clearly for weeks, but now I am' meant.

"No, no... Not like that... Though, maybe we should calm down the fantasy? Jesus, you have no idea how I was wailing in my own thoughts last night," I said, chuckling awkwardly, still stroking her back.

"It's over," Cass said, determined.

"What?" I asked. Was she ending it just like that, or was there something else?

"The fantasy... the adventures. It's over. It was a fantasy, then it became reality. It became too real. And now it's over. I have made my mind up, and nothing can change it. I've ended it with Neil," Cass said, staring coldly out into the ether.

"What? Really? He didn't coerce you when you went over? He didn't try to convince you? What happened?" I asked.

Cass rose up and went back to her chair and sat. She sighed, closing her eyes.

"I went over to his place... but I didn't fuck him. I couldn't do it. Not now that we're married. I'm your wife. And I don't want to be shared. Not anymore. It was hot and fun while it lasted, and it helped us unlock some parts of us I don't think we would have discovered otherwise. But it was too dangerous. All the unprotected sex, the mixed emotions... how I more or less got addicted... It wasn't fun anymore. The pleasure was there, boy was it there, but it can't continue."

"If you've made up your mind, I won't push it. I know I am partly to blame... being sort of enabling it, at least well into the middle of it... maybe we both are. I pushed you too far when you gave me all the reasons and warnings not to. I should've been in your corner more, and not thinking about it with the wrong head. So I agree. No more. And honestly, I'm sort of over it myself. A moment, I thought you were leaving me, even. It was horrible. Yeah, you could say it got a bit too heavy."

"Neil definitely tried," Cass muttered.

"So what if he wants to hook up again," I started, but Cass shot in.

"Nope. It's over. There's no going back. It was a clean...I mean... It's done," Cass said with a small tremble, but still with a solid amount of determination. "But now," Cass started. "I know Dr. Mallow wanted you to relax... but... I need you to fucking breed me in the car so fucking bad. If you don't pump one in me as soon as possible, I feel like I'mma burst."

I looked at her perplexed. After everything, she was still her Isaac-hungry self.

"Sure, I'm always down for a tumbling," I said, as if she had asked me to take out the trash.

Cass wasn't hesitating for a moment. She guided me in a wheelchair out to her Camry. I moved to jump in the passenger seat, as Cass was in better shape to drive than I was, but she grabbed my hand.

"Wrong door," Cass said, opening and holding the rear door for me. "Fuck off inside right now. I have been waiting for this for weeks. You married a slut, and I'll slut all over your bare cock right now. Former slut, that is."

"What if anyone sees or hears you?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah? How about you roll down the window?" Cass said in her sexiest voice, motioning towards the door. "Let everyone on this rooftop parking lot know what a slut your wife is!"

I eagerly jumped in, scooting to the far side so there was room for Cass too. Cass slammed the door behind her and backed me up against the other side. She stuck her hand out and locked the door behind me, then turned and locked hers.

"No escape. I'm not letting you out of here until you've fucked me nice and good," Cass whispered in my ear, moving her hand to unbuckle my pants' belt.

"Oh, no, I'm kidnapped," I joked, but any further protest from me was sealed shut as Cass mushed her sexy lips on mine.

Cass fumbled with the belt, and shortly after the zipper. Though the zipping seemed to get stuck for a bit. I heard a tear, and felt air around my crotch. Cass had ripped my pants in her eagerness! Jesus, she was possessed. She moved her hands to cradle my head as she climbed on top of me. Without a single second thought, Cass sunk her bare pussy on my bare cock. I groaned into her mouth as she moaned right back. So warm. So tight. Still. She squeezed my cock as if her life depended on it.

"Reclaim me," Cass moaned, starting to grind in my lap. She gripped me so good I knew I wasn't going to last long. It had been a while since we fucked, let alone since I'd fucked her bare.

"Make me yours! Breed this black bitch!" Cass moaned in my ear, tingling me with her warm breath. "I forgot the window... no matter," Cass whispered in my ear, more to herself than me.

"Listen to the mouth on you," I said, slightly out of breath, followed by a hard slap across both her cheeks. Cass bit her bottom lip, as she felt how much I loved her hot athletic body.

I then moved my hands to feel those big juicy tits of hers. After a few moments, feeling her up wasn't enough. I sucked one of her delicious nipples into my mouth, making her arch up and squeal out.

"Like that, please. Right there, right there! Now, don't hold back, get to it. Breed me!" Cass moaned, looking back down at me. "I want your babies!"

And with that I couldn't hold back anymore. I came straight into her depths, shuddering and convulsing under her. Cass shoved her face into my neck to muffle her own high pitched squeal, as she came right along with me.

"Jesus... Lord's name in vein, but fucking hell. I needed that," Cass muttered, looking seductively at me.

"I'll clean you up, and then you'll bend me up against the window here and fuck the shit out of me. We got the first one out the way, but I wanna make sure you punish me good and hard. I've been a bad girl, daddy!" Cass said. "I need you to make this bad girl good!"

And without a second thought she climbed off me, put her knees in the seat next to me and started to lick and kiss all over my shaft. I had almost forgotten how great Cass was at this. She had only done it a few times. But now she had become such an expert. Thanks to a certain fat asshole. Cass had really discovered her sexuality in her adventures with Neil. And now I reaped what we had sown.

It wasn't long until Cass' breath was dampening up the car window as I pressed her up against it, panting like no tomorrow as I made her orgasm yet again. I had better stamina now, having busted once already. Thank God she had parked remotely on the rooftop, else someone would for sure have heard us, despite her teasing me about leaving the windows open. It hadn't even taken me a full minute until she was gushing around my girth. It was such an ego boost too. I still had it. I still had what it took.

"Wrong door," Cass panted, regaining her breath. I looked at her quizzically, as she smiled coyly back at me. "You know what I mean."

I looked down at her ass, almost in surreality. I had been waiting for so long, yearning for it. Cass' ass. Finally, I dropped to my knees behind her and shoved my face in between her cheeks, pressing my tongue right into her asshole immediately.

"FUCK! God! I meant... Fuck my ass... but keep going! Shit!" Cass groaned as she pressed back against me.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I filled my hands with her ass cheeks and mashed them around my face as I drowned myself in her backdoor. If there was a heaven, this was as close as I could get to it. Soon Cass' breath lost its rhythm and her body started to buck as I made her cum just by eating her ass out. But I didn't stop there. I continued eating her out like this for way too long, until Cass put a hand back against my forehead, pushing me off.

"I'm too sensitive. Please. Fuck me. Beat that pussy up and fill me up!" Cass demanded.

We fucked twice more times just in the car. Cass was insatiable. When we got to the bridal suite, it was still early in the morning. Technically we could've got down to the breakfast in time, but Cass wanted to stay in bed, and in the shower, on the carpet, bent over the nightstand and wherever instead. And when it came time to check out and start the drive to the coast, Cass dragged me to the restroom to suck me off. We were fucking like horny teenagers again.

It was safe to say, Cass was mine again. Like she always had been, and always would be.

*

Epilogue:

So it was like Cass said. A clean cut. We never heard from Neil again. However Cass had convinced him, he had not visited or contacted us once. Oddly enough, we never heard from Plumber Dan either, despite his promise of a beer one day. I joked to Cass that maybe Plumber Dan decapitated Neil after all and then took off.

"Such nonsense," Cass had muttered, looking out the window, as we were driving our vintage Camaro towards the coast.

"Yeah, anyway. Can't wait to see you in a bathing suit everyday," I said, babbling on and on about how great our honeymoon was going to be.

Cass was able to announce that she was pregnant soon after our honeymoon.. And just after we got back from the Bahamas, I got a decent sized bonus for all my hard work, despite having a wedding to plan and all. So we ventured out to find ourselves a bigger house. It was much needed, as Cass was expecting twin girls!

As Cass pulled the U-haul out of the driveway, I held back. I stood in our small driveway. I had made a small walk through the small suburban home. I'd had a good time here, but I wasn't going to miss it. Too much in these walls. These walls were too close for comfort.

I picked up my phone and called Cass, even though she had just left.

"Hey, babe. Wanna grab a cheeseburger after this?" I asked.

"For sure, babe. Though, meat... erh... I don't know," Cass answered. I could almost hear her squirm.

"By the way, I just remembered. Did you ever get rid of those PVC barrels?"

The end.

*

Author's note:

This is the end of the road. Some may not agree with the ending, but that's alright. Thanks for reading Cassandra's Adventure. New stories to come.

Huge thanks to the following people for their help in various parts of the series: Grandeman, Violett, Roxy and Stubbypinhead.