Cassi: Three is the Magic Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her slender form she had always had a big butt, almost as big as mine. I remembered catching a lot of boys staring at it she walked down the halls in high school. I couldn't blame them, how a skinny girl like her had an ass like that was an unexplained phenomenon.

I managed to tear my eyes away before she caught me. When she turned around, she put her hands on her hips and said, "Okay, all set. Let's go!"

I laughed and started to the stairs. I heard a wolf whistle behind me and I looked around to see Jaclyn staring at my ass.

"Damn, I wish Kelly had an ass like that!" she said. I couldn't help blushing.

"You're silly," I said. I didn't mean it though, that compliment had my head spinning and the itch between my legs became harder to ignore.

I took her on the tour of the house and it passed without further event. As we got back to the kitchen, I heard the front door open and Matt came in to see us.

"Hey Jaclyn, how are you?" He said giving her a hug. They had met a few times and always seemed to get along.

"I'm good, you?" Jaclyn said returning his hug.

"Oh, you know, trying to keep this one out of trouble," Matt said laughingly as he kissed me on the cheek.

"More like the other way around!" I shot back playfully.

"You know it," Matt returned with a smile. "How about I shower and we sit down? It smells like things are almost ready?" Matt asked.

"It's a plan," I said and kissed him on the lips before he turned out of the room.

"You guys are so cute!" Jaclyn smiled at me causing me to blush. I got to work setting the table and she helped.

Dinner came and went, we laughed and joked and caught up. Jaclyn told us her plans. She was using us as a willing hotel on the road to visit her older sister and parents who lived another 5- hour drive or so from us.

They lived in the same city as some of Jaclyn's old college friends, so Jaclyn was going to double dip on her visit there for a few days.

Matt and I convinced her to break into a bottle of wine despite her wanting to get on the road at a decent time tomorrow, and before long we were on bottle number 2 and all pretty tipsy.

"Have you two played 'Never Have I Ever'?" Jaclyn asked with a devilish grin?

"No," Matt said with intrigue, "what is it?"

"I have, let's play!" I said laughing and thinking about the old drinking game from high school and college.

Jaclyn set about explaining the rules for Matt. Each player started with one hand out and we went around the table. Saying something outrageous we had never done, but we figured at least one of the other people at the table had done. If you had done it you pulled back a finger and took a drink. Last person with fingers in was the winner.

"I'll go first so you can see how it's done," I told Matt. I thought for a second of a good first volley.

"Never have I ever had a girlfriend!" I had dalliances with girls in college, but had never had a girlfriend. A fact that I knew wasn't true for my tablemates.

"Not fair!" Jaclyn stuck her tongue out at me as she and Matt pulled fingers away. "Never have I ever been married!" Jaclyn shot my way.

"Hey now, that's 2 for me!" Matt cried foul. We just laughed at him as he took another drink and poured more wine into his cup. "Okay, hmm..." He thought to himself.

"We don't have all day babe," I teased at him.

"Fine, never have I ever had a boyfriend!" He shot back, causing both Jaclyn and I to pull a finger back.

"Oh that's a lame one, that's just like what I said!" I needled him. I took my drink and saw we were all equal at 3 fingers. "Never have I ever been in love with a girl!" I wanted to win and was shamelessly playing to my advantage.

"Laaaaaammmmmeeee!" Matt mocked through his drink causing Jaclyn and I to laugh.

"Okay my turn... never have I ever had a threesome," Jaclyn said looking at us both. I was surprised when Matt pulled back a finger.

"REALLY!? Someone has been keeping secrets!" I looked at Matt meaningfully, I couldn't keep a straight face though and burst out laughing. The wine had taken the ability to be judgmental from me.

"Hey now, it was before I ever met you," Matt said sincerely.

"Uh huh, whatever you say. Drink up slut," I teased and gestured at his wine glass and burst out laughing with Jaclyn.

"I thought for sure you guys got up to some kinky fun," Jaclyn said to me as Matt was taking his drink.

"Oh, we do, apparently I don't get to join in on that kind of fun though," I further teased Matt causing him to blush a bit.

Matt quickly offered the next one hoping to change the subject. "Never have I ever flashed a bunch of high school students!"

I feigned mock outrage as I took my drink and retracted my finger. Jaclyn was a little confused so I shared my story from yesterday with her.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it" she said to me as she burst out laughing.

"No, no its okay, just laugh at my pain." I rolled my eyes as the two of them had fun at my expense. I was down to 2 fingers in a tie with Jaclyn and Matt was down to just 1. I figured I'd make things exciting and even up the score between us all. "Never have I ever sucked a cock!"

Jaclyn and I were dumbfounded when Matt pulled back his last finger and took a drink.

"WAIT WHAT!? EXPLAIN!!" I practically shouted at him. I looked over at Jaclyn to see he had piqued her interest as well.

Matt was obviously drunk so his inhibitions were lowered and he began to tell us the story.

"Well, it was before I had met you. I was hanging out with my friend, Floyd, and a girl one night and we were all pretty drunk. She dared us to take our cocks out and compare who was bigger. The loser had to suck off the winner and if we did that, she said she would fuck us both." He took another drink of his wine.

"We were both pretty drunk and horny. I didn't know if I would win, but this girl was really hot and I wanted to get with her really bad," Matt laughed embarrassed. "And I can't emphasize enough that I was really drunk."

"Quit with the excuses and get to the good stuff!" Jaclyn teased him.

We laughed and Matt got back to his story. "We agreed and we took our cocks out and yeah, that was that." He tried to hide behind his wine glass.

"Nuh uh, you give us the gory details, it was just getting good!" Jaclyn implored him. A raging fire was developing between my legs and I was desperate to hear Matt elaborate on his story as well.

"Like what!? I don't even know what to tell you about it," Matt said laughing.

"Well... start with how big his cock was!" Jaclyn egged him on, I wasn't saying anything, but I definitely wanted to hear more.

"I mean, it was pretty big. Nobody argued it was bigger than mine, so Lucy, the girl, got him onto the couch. I was pretty nervous and drunk," he paused for another gulp of wine.

"Go on babe," I encouraged him, I reached under the table to rub his leg, not bothering to hide it from Jaclyn.

"I got down on the ground next to her and she was holding it up and kinda jerking it with one hand, he wasn't all the way hard yet. It was really hot for her and she had me touch her pussy to see how wet she was. That turned me so I decided to keep going and I put my mouth on it."

Matt was looking at me telling the story and no way he couldn't tell how turned on I was getting. My hand had traveled between his legs to find his cock was hard as a rock.

"I'm just gonna excuse myself," I heard from Jaclyn reminding me she was there as she got up from her seat. I decided I wasn't going to let this moment pass.

"No, you're not!" I practically shouted and I got up from my seat and grabbed her hand pulling her into me. I planted a deep and intoxicated kiss on her lips to the surprise of everyone in the room.

It lasted a few seconds and I felt Jaclyn kissing back, letting me know that I hadn't completely messed things up.

"Whoa, that's fucking hot," my dumbfounded husband said when we were done.

"Yeah, that was," Jaclyn said breathily, looking into my eyes.

I didn't break eye contact with Jaclyn and said to my husband, "So, you had a big cock in your mouth..." reminding him of the story he was telling.

"Umm... yeah," he stumbled past the recent events to get back down memory lane. "it grew pretty quickly and I was a rookie so I couldn't get much past his head into my mouth."

"C'mon babe, I'm disappointed in you," I looked over at him now with a teasing smile.

"Hey, I did my best!" he tried to defend himself.

"Was it enough though? Or did a woman have to do the job for you?" Jaclyn looked over baiting him good naturedly. Her hand was wandering along my side and had found my large ass.

I turned to face my husband leaning on the table, presenting my ass to Jaclyn. She let her hand sneak under the waistband of my leggings and toy with my thong. My husband stared enraptured by the sight at a loss for words.

"Well...did my husband suck the big cock like a good slut or did he bitch out?" I tested the waters a little, teasing Matt even more. My heart was pounding and my pussy was absolutely drenched. A fact I was certain Jaclyn was about to discover.

My husband leaned in with a grin. "Oh, I sucked that big cock, I choked and spit on it, I'd have made you proud Cass!" He winked at me. "And as I was trying to handle him. Lucy got to work on me, didn't take much time at all before I was rock hard in her mouth like he was in mine."

He was pouring the details on and I was moaning both from how hot the story was and because Jaclyn's fingers had found their prize and were starting to probe my drenched opening.

"Your wife is soaked over here Matt, I think you're turning her on." Jaclyn smiled at my husband as she gently inched a finger in and out of my welcoming pussy.

"Is that right Cass?" Matt rose from his chair and walked over to me. I could see his cock tenting his sweats and I moaned involuntarily at the sight. Jaclyn's ministrations helped as well.

"Yes, keep going." I gasped and grabbed at Matt's cock and pushed my ass back against Jaclyn's talented hand. I felt her center herself behind me and start to pull my leggings down over my prodigious backside.

"Well, Lucy started to help me..." Matt trailed off watching what was transpiring in front of him.

"And then what?" I heard from behind me. What I felt from behind was Jaclyn's mouth kissing my low back and her hands pulling the fabric of my soaked thong aside, I moaned again.

"Well it wasn't long before he was cumming." Matt punctuated his story by removing his engorged cock from his pants.

I bit my lip and groaned as I felt Jaclyn's breath on my ass, leading to between my large cheeks.

"Did you swallow?" Jaclyn asked before pushing her tongue between my waiting pussy lips.

I gasped at both the eroticism of the image of my husband swallowing another man's cum as well as the pleasure that shot through my body as Jaclyn continued her work.

"I tried, there was too much for me to handle," Matt admitted while slowly jerking his cock.

I felt Jaclyn rise from behind me and squealed as she landed a large smack on my large ass.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked and turned before being wrapped up in a passionate kiss. My leggings and panties hung at my knees, but I didn't care about the image of sluttiness that I presented. My groin was on fire and only the wave of an orgasm could quench it.

"Why don't you two take this to your bedroom. I'll meet you there. I've got an idea" Jaclyn winked mischievously.

She turned and pranced out of the room. I looked at Matt, he shrugged and smiled before planting a sloppy kiss on my lips. I pulled away after a second.

"Are you sure baby...?" Jaclyn leaving the room had pulled me back to reality for a second and I wanted to make sure that Matt and I were ready for what was about to transpire.

"Yes, this has been so hot Cass. As long as you're cool. I'm good with it." I looked down at me lovingly.

"Oh God yes, I'm so horny baby." I kissed him again and reached down to grab a fistful of his cock.

He softly pushed me back, inching me towards our bedroom. I broke the kiss and turned around. Keeping firm hold on his dick I led him towards our bed.

We reached the room and I relinquished my grip so I could remove my clothes. Without any ceremony I changed into my birthday suit and Matt did the same.

"Don't think I'm gonna forget how much sucking cock turned you on." I teased Matt as I returned to him and pushed him onto the bed.

"If I'd known how much it turned you on, I'd have shared sooner!" Matt told me as I began kissing his lips and working my way to his quivering rod. Just as I had engulfed his cock all in one take, I heard Jaclyn enter the room.

I heard Matt gasp and I let his cock fall from my mouth with a satisfying 'pop' to see what the attraction was.

Jaclyn leaned in our doorway, wearing nothing but her tattoos, the sports bra from earlier, a flattering pair of grey cheeky panties and an intimidating strapon.

"Oh fuck Jac...what's your plan with that thing?" I asked a little nervous for my husband. The strapon was fleshy colored dildo fed through a harness and resembled a real penis. It was of good size, a little bigger than average probably, nowhere near the size of my black dildo hiding in my underwear drawer.

"I was thinking we'd compare cocks Matt. Loser has to suck?" she grinned all the wider as she saw Matt's hardon in my hand and knew she was the winner.

Wordlessly, Matt got down from the bed onto his knees next to me as Jaclyn walked over to stand between us. In awe, I watched my husband take the fake cock hanging between her legs in his hand and then mouth.

My hand was still slowly working his cock and I could feel some precum escape from the tip. It was obvious that this situation was turning him on.

I stroked Jaclyn's leg and impressive ass while my husband slobbered over the dildo. She was grinning wickedly, enjoying the position of power she had over my man.

I stood and moved behind her to caress her and remove her bra. With her boobs free I began to massage the nipples and kiss her neck from behind. I heard her moan in gratitude and she leaned back into me, drinking in my soft touch.

My pussy was on fire and needed immediate attention. I broke from Jaclyn and pulled my husband from the ground and onto the bed. He gasped and his cock flopped around, strings of precum leaking out.

The eroticism of him submitting to Jaclyn and her strapon cock was driving me crazy and I needed to have my pussy filled to quench the fire. I lowered myself onto Matt's waiting cock and took it all the way within me. I began riding him with urgency, grinding my desperate clit into him.

Jaclyn joined us on the bed and got on her knees near my husband. His eyes glued to my bouncing tits, he felt her rubber cock flopping on his face and he took it into his mouth.

I looked up at Jaclyn to see she was biting her lip and watching my large boobs move around unfettered. I grabbed one of her hands and brought it to my breast. She leaned into to kiss me as she was fondling my nipple and heightening my pleasure.

My orgasm was building like a symphony towards a crescendo and I broke our kiss to cry out as I felt myself burst. My legs were shaking uncontrollably and wave after wave of pleasure crashed through my body.

I pulled off Matt, falling to the bed to catch my breath. I felt myself being moved around and before I knew it, I was straddling Jaclyn on the bed. As we tenderly kissed, I felt the strapon pressing against my only slightly satisfied pussy.

She broke our kiss and I let out a moan as she pushed inside of me with her pretend cock. The dildo was not as big as some things I had handled in the past, but still bigger than Matt and enough so to cause me to gasp as my body adjusted.

"Hear that Matt? Your wife can barely handle me. How's it feel to be out dicked by a girl?" Jaclyn challenged my husband.

Upon hearing the emasculating words, I looked over at Matt who was still lying next to us on the bed. He was watching Jaclyn plunge the strapon inside of me and his cock still stood at full mast.

"Chloe was right!!" I thought to myself. "Matt likes to watch!" Armed with this confirmation, I dove headfirst into the show and began to match Jaclyn's rhythm from beneath me.

Still recovering from my orgasm just moments before, I could tell my next one would take some coaxing. Jaclyn on the other hand seemed to be rapidly approaching a climax of her own as the pressure from her thrusting ground her clit against her apparatus and my own groin.

"Shit Cassi, I'm cumming" she grunted at me before I felt her shake beneath me, causing the dildo lodged inside my pussy to wiggle and squirm around pleasurably. I leaned over to kiss her softly as she came down from her high.

We continued our kiss and her haphazard thrusts slowed to a gentler pace. We continued this until I squealed as I felt something probing my asshole.

I turned to find my husband rubbing lube on his still hard cock and pressing its angry red head to my rear. I just nodded an affirmative to him as he continued his anal assault and it wasn't long until I felt fuller than I ever had in my life.

I had never felt this sensation before and it was sensory overload. It could have been 10 minutes or 10 seconds of thrusting later, I don't know, but a second orgasm shattered my brain into a million pieces.

The sensation was unlike any other I had ever felt and as I felt Matt thrust from behind and Jaclyn from under me, I was imploding on the inside. I desperately pushed them away from me and collapsed onto the bed, seizing with the aftershocks of one of the best orgasms of my life.

I uselessly lay there catching my breath and heard Jaclyn talking to Matt as if they were far away. "You haven't cum yet? Well we will have to change that!"

I lay on the bed and looked over at Jaclyn as she bent down between my husband's legs. I assumed she was blowing him, but as I gradually regained my senses, I realized she was actually fingering his asshole!

I had never attempted to try this with Matt. He was lying on the bed moaning like crazy as Jaclyn slowly worked a finger in and out of his bum. She wasn't even touching his cock, but it still twitched and stood at full attention, ready to burst.

"Grab me some of that lube Cass, I'm gonna make your husband cum." Jaclyn ordered me. I quickly grabbed the lube from the bedside table and handed it to her.

She applied a liberal amount to the head and shaft of her strapon, never stopping her hand, which now had two fingers in Matt's ass! I sat enthralled and getting more turned on by the second as I watched this demonstration.

Jaclyn removed her fingers and was greeted with a groan of disapproval from Matt. He looked up to see her lubing the dildo hanging between her legs and he looked to me.

"I don't know baby.." he said nervously.

"Just relax Matt. Try it" I said almost as much for his benefit as mine. I was so turned on and was tingling with excitement for this sexy woman to penetrate and dominate my husband.

Matt gasped as Jaclyn began to work the rubber cock in. At first his ass resisted, but Jaclyn was patient and gradually more and more entered Matt. As the cock head began to massage his prostate different sounds began to escape his lips.

Matt was emitting purely sexual moans and animal grunts as Jaclyn began to increase her pace. I raised my eyes from the scene of my husband's deflowering to see Jaclyn watching me intently.

I'm not sure what came over me, but Jaclyn's earlier emasculation of my husband's cock came to mind and I began to talk dirty as she fucked him.

"Baby it's so fucking hot watching you take that big cock. It's so much bigger than yours, I loved having it inside me, I'm so glad you get to feel it now. Jaclyn uses that big cock so good baby." I never broke eye contact with Jaclyn as I spoke.