Cassi: Three is the Magic Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled ear to ear with a wicked grin as I compared my husband's bouncing dick to her prosthetic one, now pistoning in and out of his virgin asshole. His moans reached higher pitches and I knew he was getting close to an orgasm.

"Cum on that big dick baby, cum for me. I want to see you squirt your cum from her fucking you baby, that would be so hot!" I tore my gaze from Jaclyn's gorgeous green eyes to see my husband's on the verge of eruption.

With a few more thrusts Jaclyn brought him over the edge. With a high-pitched moan Matt shot ropes of cum as high I had ever seen from him. With his cock pointed back towards him, the first hit just to the side of his face on the pillow.

Reacting quickly, more for the kinkiness of it than to save my husband the embarrassment of facialing himself, I had brought my mouth to his surging cock and caught the second and third splashes.

Jaclyn had slowed, but not stopped her pace and with each thrust Matt's cock spasmed and shot more until I felt I had taken it all. I let Matt's cock fall from my mouth and grabbed Jaclyn by the hair and forcefully pulled her to me.

I kissed her, passing what I hadn't swallowed of Matt's load to her. She recoiled with surprise has I passed my husband's cum across her lips, but I held firm and didn't allow her to break our kiss. Her initial reaction subsided and we kissed passionately before I pulled away.

I looked down at Matt who was completely spent, breathing heavily on the bed. I gestured to the bathroom and Jaclyn and I moved that way as Matt lay there collecting himself.

"Well that was fucking hot!!" I said to Jaclyn as I started the shower.

"Yeah!! I was so turned on watching you as I was fucking him!" I blushed at her.

"Prove it!" I challenged her, daring myself as much as her. She smiled at me as she removed the harness and panties that were covering her pussy. She sat back on the corner of the counter and began to toy with her clit, still grinning at me.

Knowing what she wanted, I got to my knees in front of her and brought my lips to her shaven pussy. I heard her gasp as I began to lick her clit and her moans of encouragement drove me onward.

I called on my memory of oral escapades with my college dorm roommate and pulled out all my tricks. Rolling across her lips with my tongue, spelling out words and the alphabet around her clit.

After only a minute or so of oral attention, Jaclyn grabbed my hair and pressed her pussy against my mouth. I relentlessly drove my tongue across her clit until I felt her shaking and pushing me away from her sensitive area after her orgasm.

I smiled and wiped my lips before standing and bringing her in for another kiss. This one was tender, our lustful urges satisfied.

"You're good at that, I haven't had head that good in a while." Jaclyn murmered into my ear before resting her head on my shoulder.

"C'mon, let's get that big ass into the shower." We shared a giggle at that and she smacked at my butt as I stepped into the shower. I returned the favor causing her prodigious backside to bounce and us both to giggle again.

"That was fun, I think I'll have to stay a little longer on my return trip." Jaclyn declared to me as we soaped each other's bodies.

"YES PLEASE!!" I exclaimed in response.