Cassidy's Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe she should have prepared her newest slut a little more before bearing her down on her cock but, well, where would the fun have been in that? It was the final act that would render Rachelle her whore forever, thighs spread and hind paws scrabbling at the bed, the soft sheets and blanket not enough purchase. She was flexible though, legs bending as she was forced to squat over the lizard's rampantly thick and wanton length, the pre-cum and her arousal more than enough to lubricate it for Cassidy's pleasure.

The lizard's tongue flickered out in testament to her pleasure too as she slid, slowly and surely, into that hot, tight pussy, a cunt that was worthy of the name. Rachelle gasped and moaned, taking the biggest cock that she ever had in her whole life, her pussy stretching and straining, lewdly pursed tightly around that shaft as if she could not take any more. But Cassidy was most certainly not in the habit at all of taking no for an answer as she forced the mouse to luxuriously open up around her, her pussy all that she needed as even she did not have the strength to hold back a deep groan that rose from the back of her throat.

"Fuck yes," she hissed, tail latched possessively around Rachelle's ankle. "You're so tight!"

What more could she have possibly have asked from such a perfect little slut as she ground down on her hot, throbbing length? Pulse after pulse of pre-cum, far surpassing any boyfriend that the mouse could have had in the past, poured into her, slickening the way for her cock as Cassidy demanded that her whore open up around her. There was no question as to whether or not she would get the full length of her shaft into the hot little slut of a mouse though, her cock burrowing deeper and deeper with every short thrust.

Digging her feet into the bare floorboards of her abode, which was kept just the way that she wanted it to be, Cassidy hissed, tail thrashing. She had all she wanted but there was still more of the slut's cunt to be enjoyed, dragging Rachelle down, bucking and thrusting her hips even then, though it would have been a joy too to see the whore do it all of her own regard. Rachelle's head fell back, lips sensually parted, crying out her lust as the fleshy nub of her clit throbbed out on full display, not even covered but that little hood anymore, bare for the attention of Cassidy's tantalising fingertips.

It was just another way to break her down into an obedient little mouse-slut but Rachelle was not to know that, leaning back against the hermaphrodite's chest as Cassidy's fingers toyed with her clit. The lizard more than knew how to toy with her, to bend her to her will, but the mouse only knew pleasure, hot breath swirling by her lips as her whiskers quivered, completely and utterly helpless in the hut early in the morning where anyone could find them and, truly, there was no one to disturb them at that time.

The mouse grunted throatily, tongue pushing out over her lips, eyes rolling back. She didn't need to consider how she looked though as Cassidy dragged her back by her hair, the curls a tousled mess, the luxurious arch of her body all on show as the hermaphrodite smirked and toyed with her clit. It would have been so easy to get her off in the heartbeat of a moment but it was no fun toying with a slut if she was just going to give them what they wanted right off the bat - oh no. She had to play with them first, force them to fuck her cock like it was the best thing in the world for them, for, truly, it was.

There was nothing that would please a needy mouse like Rachelle more and the only thing more that Rachelle could have wanted in that moment was the hard length shoved down her throat, slurping and adoring it with all her might. Yet as her buttocks slapped down against her mistress' thighs, she howled out her need, squirming and writhing, her clit gently clasped between two fingers, dominantly skilled fingers that could keep her on the edge as long as she wanted.

But her mistress needed to know that she was hers first.

"Say how much you love fucking me," Cassidy hissed, tickling the mouse's ear with her tongue. "Say it... Maybe then I'll let a sweet little whore like you get off. Would you like that, slut? Would you like your mistress to give you that?"

And, right then, the last, crumbling walls of Rachelle's defences fell, back arching, a moan rising from her lips unlike any that had ever passed the barrier of them in the past. Right then and there, she was reborn, a whore in all rights and senses of the name, crying out her need as her hips rocked and ground, pounding her poor, strained, abused pussy down on that meat for all she was worth.

Nuts churning, aching with the need to spend her seed, Cassidy nipped at her ear.

"Say it."

"I love fucking you, Miiiistressss!"

She couldn't hold herself back any longer, howling out her climax as she bucked and ground on that cock, lost in lust and still going down. There was nothing else for her as Cassidy grunted and slammed up into her, dragging the freshly made mouse-slut down on her cock as deeply as she could possibly go, cramming the head of her cock all the way up to her innermost barrier. For there was no better place for her cock to rest at the point of climax, the lizard groaning and rocking her hips, powering up into the slut as she was forced to take every last drop of her orgasm. No matter how much she thrust into the climaxing mouse, not a single drop of her seed escaped as she pumped it deep into her, the very presence of it in a tight pussy forcing it into her womb, surely to impregnate her but that was something that would only be seen when the pregnancy test showed positive later on.

Cassidy heard the door open but she only glanced over to further her pleasure, the mouse that entered none of her concern. He was too scrawny and weak for her even to consider making a slut of her own but he could watch if he wanted to see just what a real stud and breeder looked like, even flexing a little just for him, muscles bulging in all the right places. He whimpered but that only made Cassidy smirk all the harder, barely able to keep her enjoyment of his debasement, his girlfriend mounted on her cock like a trophy, from her face.

"Did you come to see your girlfriend? I'm afraid she's a touch...stuck..."

The lizard snickered a laugh, relishing in the look of horror on his face, how his whiskers dropped. Yet there was no male in the world, not even one with such a pathetically small cock as that mouse, that could stand up to her or hope to match up to her, Cassidy remaining hard inside Rachelle even as she spent what should have been far more than a single load of cum inside her. Yet her nuts ached and churned for more as the mouse's surely ex-boyfriend gaped like a fish, Cassidy grunting throatily, knowing that her claim had well and truly been made.

"Such a slut..." Cassidy growled, nuzzling down to the top of the mouse's head, inhaling the soft scent of her hair, the sweat in the air. "You want my cock, don't you? You don't want a tiny, measly little prick of a dick after mine, do you?"

"No, mistress, no..." Rachelle moaned, unaware of the effect she was having on her boyfriend. "Only... Oh... Oh, so thick... Only want you... Only you..."

Dropping to his knees, all poor Alex, the forgotten boyfriend, could do was watch and hope that his girlfriend would come back to him.

Rachelle never would. She had a better cock to fuck, screaming out her lust as she was forced reverently through yet another climax, her stretched pussy finally allowing a slick drool of her arousal to slop messily from her cunny, dripping onto the lizard's balls. Yet that only seemed to spur on Cassidy all the more as she snarled, showing her teeth and her dominance, the slut crying out over and over again how she only wanted her mistress, only wanted to fuck her mistress, her boyfriend long gone and forgotten from her warped and twisted mind. To Rachelle, she didn't know why she would have ever have wanted to be with such a small male but she'd clearly shown her the error of her way as she fucked her with raw vigour, her ex-boyfriend watching the whole time.

Alex shuddered. He'd already lost her. His girlfriend moaned and twisted in the throes of lust that he could not give her and, somehow, his body still responded to her cries, shaft thickening in his pants, although it barely made a bulge. It would never have made an impression and, still, he covered it with his paws, whiskers twitching as his cheeks burned with a blush.

Rachelle moaned.

What could anyone have done against the control of Cassidy?

12